*Hullabaloo* tested over 2 seasons with hull,great results.

Tested using 9.0.3 over 2 seasons with hull (season 4 and 5) please read all the info in the first and second post.

This is a tactic that i made when i started pre-season in season 4,had 2 great seasons leading hull to 2 great seasons,finishing 4th then 2nd.

FORMATION

formation.th.jpg

The formation is based around the default 4-4-2,with the wingers and left CM getting forward regularly (left CM is the playmaker) and the right CM is acting as an extra defender,

getting back to provide cover for the back 4.

Both strikers have exactly the same instructions as each other,so the better they are the more chances you'll get,good finishing,composure and pace are a must.

The wingers must have good dribbling and forward runs,good crossing and all the usual winger attributes.

The CM (with forward arrow) is the playmaker,so he must fit the requirements as a good all rounder.

Full backs,again all the usual full back attributes,forward runs,dribbling,crossing and so on.

Centre backs,pace is always the key for me when choosing a good CB,and as always the usual good CB attributes are needed.

Keeper,just a half decent keeper should be enough.

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

teaminstructions.th.jpg

As you can see it's attacking and direct approach,tempo is set to the middle of the slider.

Ive got the players closing down "whole pitch" so stamina and fitness is a must in your players.

Corners are set with the best header to challenge the keeper (RCB) and the second best header is set to "near post flick on" also i set the playmaker to "lurk outside" so good long shots will help.

Free kicks are set to "best headers"

Throw ins,i set them to short to try and get my winger to collect the ball and whip in as many crosses from the throw ins as possible,i also find short throw ins give you more chance to keep possesion.

RESULTS (season 1)

resultss1.th.jpg

resultss12.th.jpg

Part 2 to follow in next post

*DOWNLOADS* in second post.

RESULTS (season 2)

resultss22.th.jpg

i also won the league cup in the second season using this tactic.

CURRENT SQUAD

Ive built a strong squad as you can see.

currentsquad.th.jpg

TABLES (season 1 an 2 final standings)

tableseason1.th.jpg

Ok,now onto some other things.

OPPOSITIONS INSTRUCTIONS.

Simple this,i don't do anything what so ever.

TEAM TALKS.

Well i follow what tylerbode does,so this is credit to him :)

Kick-off: 'Nothing'. Rival team: 'For Fans'. When underdogs(^2/1): Home- 'We Can Win', Away- 'Wish Luck'.

Half-time: Winning: 'Nothing'. Drawing (playing well): 'Nothing'. Drawing (playing bad) or Losing: 'I want more/Disappointed, etc'.

Full-time: (Despite result) -5 'Disappointed', +8 'Delighted'. 5.0 to 7.9: (Team) 'Well done/Good effort, etc'.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=106733

^^ link to tylerbodes tactic (if you want to read his teamtalks i use with my tactic)

DO I USE THIS TACTIC HOME AND AWAY ?

Yes i do,but i tinker a couple of sliders in team instructions for certain scenario's

EXAMPLE

If i'm the underdog away from home i notch down the "mentality" slider to the centre (-5)

i also untick "use playmaker" and tick "counter attack"

i also notch down the "defensive line" by 2 notches (-2)

IF IM LOSING

I usually increase the "mentality" a little higher or go "all out attack" in the last 10-15 minutes of the game,also nudging up the "denensive line" a few more notches.

It's produced some great comebacks aswell.

FINAL NOTE.

I think any decent tactic should be applied in Pre-season,and play 5 - 6 friendlies to let your team get used to the style of play.

My team was also gelled,so having a gelled team can only help you.

DOWNLOAD

PM me for links

*UPDATE ON AWAY MATCHES AND TEAMTALKS*

I now lower Mentality by -4,i lower Width by -2,untick Playmaker and tick Counter attack

i also untick the Free role with the attacking MC (the one with the forward arrow) seems to work well but could do with some more tweaking.

Team Talks.

I basically stick with what i said in the OP,except in certain scenario's i adapted a few things

i.e if i'm losing at half time against a team i should be able to beat,i give them a telling off (disappointed or i expect more)

Sorry, I phrased it quite silly I think. You said that you untick playmaker for tough away matches, do you also drop him from the playmaker list?
Ive always assumed if you "untick" playmaker it automatically didn't come into effect,but no i don't drop him from the playmaker list.

F Rangers 0-1 Chelsea

F Wehen 1-5 Rangers

F Jena 0-2 Rangers

F 1860 Munich 0-2 Rangers

F Rangers 1-2 Benfica

ECC Rabotnicki 0-1 Rangers

ECC Rangers 3-0 Robotnicki

SPL Falkirk 1-4 Rangers

ECC Rangers 3-0 Levski

SPL Rangers 2-0 Hearts

SPL Aberdeen 0-1 Rangers

ECC Levski 1-0 Rangers

SPL Celtic 1-0 Rangers

F Rangers 0-1 Chelsea

F Wehen 1-5 Rangers

F Jena 0-2 Rangers

F 1860 Munich 0-2 Rangers

F Rangers 1-2 Benfica

ECC Rabotnicki 0-1 Rangers

ECC Rangers 3-0 Robotnicki

SPL Falkirk 1-4 Rangers

ECC Rangers 3-0 Levski

SPL Rangers 2-0 Hearts

SPL Aberdeen 0-1 Rangers

ECC Levski 1-0 Rangers

SPL Celtic 1-0 Rangers

Doing ok so far i see,except the celtic game

Don't know I'm not sure, isn't he a semi-playmaker then? However I'll test your tactic in my network game with Hoffenheim (2nd season begins now) will let you know how it works :thup:
Thanks,post your end of season results if you continue to use the tactic. :)

I finished the season 18 points behind Celtic.

I only lost 4 but I think the game is programmed to let Celtic win the league first season. IT always happenes.

Unlucky,i agree though,the first season always feels scripted,thanks for testing btw,if you do use it again then i'd be grateful for your feedback.

Just finished pre-season with a mixture of results

AFC Wimbledon 0-3 Notts. Forrest

Bury 2-3 Notts. Forrest

Notts. Forrest 1-2 Fulham

Notts. Forrest 0-5 Aston Villa ( had to play resevre team as the first team were not match fit)

Macclesfeild 1-2 Notts. Forrest

Notts. Forrest 2-0 Q.P.R

Notts. Forrest 3-2 Crewe LC

Swansea 0-1 Notts. Forrest

Notts. Forrest 3-0 Derby

Burnley 3-0 Notts. Forrest (no first team goalkeeper just an U18 keeper) LC

Sheff Unt. 2-0 Notts. Forrest (no first team goalkeeper just an U18 keeper)

Never get rid of goalkeeps always have a spare 1

Notts. Forrest 3-0 Birmingham

Burnley 1-2 Notts. Forrest

Notts. Forrest 1-0 Watford

Barnsley 2-4 Notts. Forrest

Notts. Forrest 1-0 Preston (Now 7 points clear at the top after 9 games)

Bristol City 2-1 Notts. Forrest

Notts. Forrest 1-2 Reading

Doncaster 1-1 Notts. Forrest

Notts. Forrest 0-3 Cardiff

Norwich 1-1 Notts. Forrest

Wolves 2-1 Notts. Forrest (now in 7th 8 points for the top after 15 games)

what has happened it just stopped working

First half of the sesoan over

10th Won : 10 Drawn : 6 Lost 7 Scored : 30 Conceded : 25 Points 36 :confused: had such a great start win 6 of my first 7 games

soz can't upload pictures at the moment

so it seems a bit up and down for your team,ive had the odd bad run but just stuck at it,thanks for testing it out btw,just sorry it aint working so well for you.

End of season update*

was really tense as i was top and 2 points clear of man city,my final game was against man city (massive game i half expected to lose)

a draw would see me win the prem but playing away gave me the disadvantage,luckily i got the draw against the run of play and could have easily lost,phew :D

Table

finaltableseason3withhu.th.jpg

fixtures/results

resultsseason3withhualb.th.jpg

Freedom of the city petition (made me laugh that bit)

freedomofthecitypetitio.th.jpg

Just wondering,this tactic has had a fair few downloads but very little feedback,i'd be grateful for anyone who uses it to give a little feedback,good or bad.

cheers,now lets see if the new season brings some more trophies.

season 2012/13 (my first in Leicester City)

5. Leicester City P46 W25 D7 L14 GOALS 69-45 82PTS

Leicester 3-1 Wigan

Wigan 1-2 Leicester

Leicester 2-0 Reading

This tactic is much better than Piranha for me :)

Good job taylorsmen :D

Thanks,i'm just glad it's working for you.

Mate,

I would really like to try your tactic. But I never seem to get a download from Filefront, it just doesn't work with my computer.

I tried to download it from zshare, but the file there is 16 kb and so I can't import when playing FM.

Could you help me out please?

Thank you very much :)

cheers!

*2015 UPDATE*

Just finished the season and had a great run of results,down side is i only made EPL runners up.

Champions league i got knocked out over the 2 legs against Olympique Lyonnais (Semi Final)

1st leg was away and lost 2-1 (with away goal advantage) 2nd leg at home was a stale mate 0-0 draw,so out i went.

FA cup final was against spurs (they beat me last game of the season so i wanted revenge) didn't happen,the stats say i should have won this game with ease,but footballs a strange game and as you know anything can happen.

facupfinaldefeat.th.jpg

Onto the league form home and away.

Home Form

homeform.th.jpg

Away Form

awayform.th.jpg

*This next bit is an edit ive done to away games,i will add to the OP when ive posted this,but will put it here aswell.

For away games i tried to tighten up a bit more,seemed to be more stable and was able to grind out some good results

I now lower Mentality by -4,i lower Width by -2,untick Playmaker and tick Counter attack

i also untick the Free role with the attacking MC,seems to work well but could do with some more tweaking.

Team Talks.

I basically stick with what i said in the OP,except in certain scenario's i adapted a few things

i.e if i'm losing at half time against a team i should be able to beat,i give them a telling off (disappointed or i expect more)

I'm hoping i have covered everything,i'd be very grateful if a few of you would try this tactic out,it's giving me some great games and would like some feedback.I think it will work great with top teams that have gelled,so i'd appreciate anyone who would give this a go.

*UPDATE*

Midway through season 2015/16

Table Midway.

premtabledec2015.th.jpg

Home Form.

homeformdec2015.th.jpg

Away Form.

awayformdec2015.th.jpg

Seems it's getting stronger as the team grows,my home form is lethal atm and unbeaten as you can see,away form has improved upon last season since i tightened up away tactic.

All i need now is some kind soul or two to test this,had plenty of downloads but no feedback (except from 2 or 3 people) i really believe this will work for most big teams,so c'mon guys,give it a go if you start a new game.

*Final Update*

Won the league cup on penalties against chelski and won the premiership by 9 points (won with 3 games spare)

Final Table.

finaltable2016.th.jpg

Home Form.

homeform2016.th.jpg

Away Form.

finalawayform2016.th.jpg

Thanks to the few that gave feedback,if you want the link feel free to PM me.

I tried this for 10 games or so. Moderate to poor results. However performance was very poor, and often games ending 10 chances to each team, and low scores. I think the individual settings are key, and unless I miss read the above, I dont think you have told us what you have set here for each player.

I tried this for 10 games or so. Moderate to poor results. However performance was very poor, and often games ending 10 chances to each team, and low scores. I think the individual settings are key, and unless I miss read the above, I dont think you have told us what you have set here for each player.
First off thanks for your feedback,what team did you use ? and i can't go in detail with individual settings,would take forever,i gave as much info as i could in the first post,sorry it didn't work for your team,but i did state it should work for TOP teams and gelled teams.

Thanks for your PM,shame you tested it with AFC wimbledon,i did say it needs to be a good team.

Archived