NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

Don`t know if i can really go into Christmas in a good mood after Mike trashed me 6-0 icon_frown.gif but i`ll try

At least when i win the EPL this season that will make up for it icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Seriously i wish you all the best for Xmas and the new year and hope you all get what you want:-

Nuno - A new razor

Blad - No more long queues at the supermarket

Mike - Permanent residency in England

Jone - A new team

Lee - A sundeland season ticket

Will - A diary to remind him when we are playing

See you on the 2nd jan icon_razz.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

Lee - A sundeland season ticket

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't get it icon_frown.gif I hope its only stuck in the post icon_frown.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

I only got to play 2 games this session which is a bit lame icon_frown.gif

However, the 6-0 win over Steve's Sunderland was an absolute fúcking joy icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, that was 6-0 for anyone who didn't catch it the first time round icon_wink.gif

I was a bit ****ed off though, we had a goal disallowed which would've made it 7 icon_biggrin.gif

We then went on to draw 1-1 with Southampton at homw which was a bit disappointing but nevertheless, we beat Sunderland 6-0 icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well isnt that a shock icon_eek.gif well done Mike i knew Steve had it comin icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif#

and i just knew that Jone wouldnt stay away is he in his 3rd spell now icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif good luck with the game boys n hope you have a good christmas and New Year.

Kev

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

well isnt that a shock icon_eek.gif well done Mike i knew Steve had it comin icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif#

and i just knew that Jone wouldnt stay away is he in his 3rd spell now icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif good luck with the game boys n hope you have a good christmas and New Year.

Kev<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that ain't nice now is it icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Happy New Year Kev mate. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same 2 you, little Ricardo and your wife. When u next playin as i might come in and have a chat because i havnt spoke to you all for a while.

Kev

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Happy New Year Kev mate. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same 2 you, little Ricardo and your wife. When u next playin as i might come in and have a chat because i havnt spoke to you all for a while.

Kev<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're playing Thursday the 2nd January, so if you're in the house you better stop in for a few minutes icon_biggrin.gif

If I don't speak to anyone before New Year, have a good 'un icon_smile.gif

Bah, this was a horrible session in all ways. I played 4 games in as many hours which is quite franklly pathetic. The really shíte part though is that I lost 3 out of those game and drew one. The losses were huge, in fact I think I conceded 12 goals in the 3 defeat games icon_biggrin.gif Looks like the Harriers are going down, well maybe that'll earn me the sack icon_cool.gificon_frown.gif

Well, a fantastic session for the might Hammers. For now we're top of the league and things couldn't get any better. We've beaten Steve's Sunderland 6-0 ( icon_wink.gif), Lee's Arsenal 3-2, Nuno's Fulham 1-0 and scraped a draw with Jone's Kidderminster 1-1. On top of that we're grinding out results against most of the other Premiership clubs and sit nicely top of the league. ALthough Steve and Blad both have games in hand over me and could overtake me next session icon_frown.gif.

A top 6 place would delight me this season and if we can keep up the fight for most of the season then i'll be happy. Next year i've already lined up a few signings and I plan to bolster the squad quite substantially.

Cheers Bray, you also deserve credit for helping this forum with your good work.

This is not the start of the season that me and the Fulham supporters were expecting. We are on 7th place nine points away from West Ham. Mike's team is not making me too much worried I know they'll be back to their mediocrity sooner or later. icon_biggrin.gif The problem is Steve's Sunderland who are 5 points ahead me and with one game on hand. We had a serie of bad results in the league with 4 straight defeats that threw us down the table but hopefully we'll soon be back on the top.

On Champions League things are looking much better, we passed the first phase with 5 wins and a draw in a group where our opponents were Feyennord, Brondby and the scúm (Porto). Now it's the second phase and things will be tougher for certain, we'll be playing Barcelona, Lyon and Besitkas.

Text files will follow by email, sorry lads but I didn't remember to send them earlier than this. icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Mike's team is not making me too much worried I know they'll be back to their mediocrity sooner or later.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what you said when I was at Villa, then I finished 2nd icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Mike's team is not making me too much worried I know they'll be back to their mediocrity sooner or later.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what you said when I was at Villa, then I finished 2nd icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you got the boot. icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what you said when I was at Villa, then I finished 2nd icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you got the boot. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah we all know that my chairman had no patience. I was the best Villa manager ever icon_cool.gif

Bah we all know that my chairman had no patience. I was the best Villa manager ever icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only because I've never managed them though icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

Bah we all know that my chairman had no patience. I was the best Villa manager ever icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only because I've never managed them though icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pffft. You've single-handedly ruined Kidderminster Harriers icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

Only because I've never managed them though icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pffft. You've single-handedly ruined Kidderminster Harriers icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye icon_frown.gif

Kidderminster back on track icon_cool.gif

Last session was all good for the Harriers, after suffering 3 losses in a row before this we now really found form after a tactical change.

The first game was against Leeds at Elland Road. I had my keeper sent off after 17 minutes and thought it was over there. Leeds went 2-1 up until we scored 2 goals within 5 minutes in the 2nd half. Leeds however managed to equalize the game to make the final score 3-3 which still was a very good point for me icon_smile.gif

After this Blackburn visited our place, it was a tight game but a goal from my young Swedish striker Hedlund sealed the narrow win to me. icon_cool.gif Next up was Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, a game that I thought 'd have no say in. Chelsea took the early lead just to see us equalize a few minutes later. Chelsea scored another but yet again the young Swede saved a point to us icon_smile.gif

Next up was a visit at the New Den against Millwall. I was hoping for a win as it was really important to keep up the good run as Lee was throwing bóllocks on me claiming my team is shíte when in fact he's really fecked it up for himself with Arsenal and is lying just above the relegation zone icon_cool.gificon_razz.gif

Millwall took the lead after 20 mins but they had their keeper sent off just a few minutes after that so I knew I'd have my chance. We scored on the oenalty and just before half-time whistle we sealed another goal which finally was enough to give us the 2-1 win icon_cool.gif

At this point I was 12th in the league and next up was Tottenham at White Hart lane icon_frown.gif I really needed a win from this game as that would really clear me out of the danger of being relegated as Tottenham was the team just above the relegation zone at this point. The game was very tight, both teams had their chances but in the 70th minute the young Swede hedlund scored a goal which was enough to bring 3 points home to Kidderminster. This was the 3rd game that Hedlund saved the Harriers and despite his young age (19) he's proving to be a quality striker. icon_smile.gif

This win got me to 11th place with a few games in hand before a few teams that are above me. This session really turned around the season for me. I was expecting to really battle against relegation after the downhill during the previous session but now it looks more like we're fighting for a place in the top-10 which I'm very proud of. icon_smile.gif

Go the Harriers icon_mad.gif

I was hoping for a win as it was really important to keep up the good run as Lee was throwing bóllocks on me claiming my team is shíte when in fact he's really fecked it up for himself with Arsenal and is lying just above the relegation zone icon_cool.gificon_razz.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi! Your team is sh!te Jone, but mine is worse icon_wink.gif I have a quality team but the bunch of lazy ba$tards just ain't performing in the league.

Anyway to the session......

League=Sh!te, UEFA cup=Brilliant

That about sums up my season so far. I'm languishing in the lower reaches of the table behind jone (oh the embarassment icon_frown.gif) but i am through to the 4th round of the UEFA cup after surprisingly dumping out Valencia and Celta Vigo with ease. The league form needs to certainly improve but the European form is shining through at the moment.

I'm gonna get ya Jone icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by we8parkin:

I'm gonna get ya Jone icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest it will be very embarrassing if you don't beat me as your team is worth at least 10 times as much as mine. icon_razz.gificon_frown.gif

Oh and the fact that you keep mocking my team will, as I've said earlier just make beating you soooo much sweater :cool icon_smile.gif

Just wanted to say, congrats on having a sucessful game. If you're ever starting a new online game let us kno coz ill definately ask to join. Cheers, Good Luck!!!

To be honest it will be very embarrassing if you don't beat me as your team is worth at least 10 times as much as mine. icon_razz.gificon_frown.gif

Oh and the fact that you keep mocking my team will, as I've said earlier just make beating you soooo much sweater :cool icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm only joking when i mock you, but i'm confident that i can still finish ahead of you.....

I'm gonna get you Jone icon_smile.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

************************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Saturday 26th December 2009

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2009/0 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Newcastle 18 9 1 0 28 5 3 1 4 10 7 38 <-----DKA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd West Ham 19 6 1 1 18 7 3 6 2 10 9 34 <-----HL7

3rd Middlesbrough 17 4 5 1 14 6 4 1 2 9 5 30

4th Sunderland 16 7 0 1 20 6 2 3 3 14 18 30 <-----MACKEM

5th W.B.A. 16 6 2 0 14 2 3 1 4 9 11 30

6th Sheff Wed 17 7 0 1 17 9 2 3 4 15 14 30

7th Southampton 19 5 3 3 17 12 3 3 2 10 11 30

8th Nottm Forest 18 6 2 3 19 12 2 1 4 6 15 27

9th Fulham 17 3 2 4 14 16 5 0 3 17 17 26 <-----Nuno Santos

10th Chelsea 18 5 3 2 18 11 2 1 5 7 13 25

11th Kidderminster 16 2 2 2 6 5 4 3 3 16 21 23 <-----AS Roma

12th Man Utd 18 2 2 3 8 10 4 2 5 10 14 22

13th Watford 18 4 4 2 13 14 1 2 5 6 14 21

14th Arsenal 17 1 4 2 10 10 3 4 3 11 11 20 >-we8parkin

15th Blackburn 18 5 2 1 9 4 0 2 8 6 23 19

16th Leeds 18 3 2 2 11 9 1 3 7 6 19 17

17th Tottenham 17 3 2 4 11 11 1 2 5 13 17 16

18th Coventry 18 1 5 5 8 16 2 2 3 5 7 16

19th Aston Villa 19 4 1 3 15 11 0 2 9 6 18 15

20th Millwall 18 2 2 6 8 17 1 3 4 7 14 14

</pre>

This last session was a bit better for Fulham than the previous one. Despite our 9th position in the league we are now playing better football and I think we are still in the run for the title.

We had to let Fausto Rossini go to Lazio because his contract wasn't renewed and had passed the protected period, so Lazio came in with an offer for the player and took him for a fee of £6.5m decided by the tribunal. It was a very good deal for us, Rossini is already 31 and he was struglling to get first team action, the likes of Alardiere (top scorer in the league), Henry, Saha and Torres wouldn't give him many chances to play, even though his past at the club being absolutely brilliant. So off we went.

We also bought Owen Hargreaves from Bayern under the same clause, he was a bargain at £3M and will either get an immediate place in the first team or make Stilian Petrov put more effort for the club as he's being a deception this season.

On the champions League we lost the first match of the 2nd phase at home against Barcelona but we came back with a precious win at Lyon with Thierry Henry scoring the winning goal on 88th minute. Hopefully we'll pass this stage and reach the quarters like we did last year.

One final mention for one of the most spectacular games I've had the opportunity to play in this game. We were travelling to Norwich from Div One to play the League Cup 4th round, so we set up a mix of first teamers and second choices. We were up 2-1 and 3-2 but in three minutes Norwich scored twice and 3 minutes from the final whistle we were on the verge of being elinminated. But Moukoko banged one in on the 88th making it 4-4 and we went to extra time. That was when Henry scored a double and gave us a spectacular and exciting 6-4 win. Ahhh, the beauty of CM, especially when we win...

Well last session was pish for West Ham. Very inconsistent in form and at times we've looked dire. Although the signing of Michael Ballack from Fulham for £250k has added a bit of stability to the club and the competition for places is gradually increasing.

I still think we can push for a top 6 place and that is the target for the season. Which is bloody good considering I was hoping not to get relegated this year icon_wink.gif

The league is the main concern for me though, the league and FA Cup are not high on my list of things to win this year icon_biggrin.gif

See ya's all on Monday icon_biggrin.gif

Up and down session for me although i`m still up near the top with a couple of games in hand. Mike`s surprised everyone with his West Ham team this season, however i think he will drop away now but still finish above Fulham icon_wink.gif.

The team i`m most worried about is the $cum managed by Blad the impoler who are flying at the top showing no signs of stopping although the season isn`t even half-way through yet.

Lee and his Arsenal team look doomed and i can see him getting the sack before the season`s out icon_frown.gif

Jone is doing well with a poor Kidderminster team who i can see finishing mid-table and getting knocked out of the FA cup at the first attempt icon_wink.gif

Nuno is having another one of his strange seasons where you never know what his team is going to do although they rode their luck against my Sunderland icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

All in all i think its going to be an interesting season with me being crowned :-

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>KING OF THE NWCM CLAN

Hehe Steve, it's good that you mention that as it gave me the idea of posting the NWCM Premier League champions list, now that we are playing what is our last season:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>2001/02 - Middlesbrough (AS Roma)

<LI>2002/03 - Man Utd

<LI>2003/04 - Fulham (Nuno Santos)

<LI>2004/05 - W.B.A. (Kevbest)

<LI>2005/06 - W.B.A. (Kevbest)

<LI>2006/07 - Sunderland (MACKEM)

<LI>2007/08 - Man Utd

<LI>2008/09 - Fulham (Nuno Santos)

<LI>2009/10 - ?

So, it's two titles for me, two for Kev, one for Jone and one for Steve. Unless you win this season's title, it's fair to crown Kev as the "King of NWCM" he won as many Premiers as I did but he won also the Champions League and the Clubs World Cup. And he only played with us for 3 seasons, I wonder what it would be if he had stayed with us for longer. icon_eek.gif

And what if I win this season's league, eh? Then I'd be the only manager with three titles. icon_cool.gif

As for the worst manager I'm undecided between Alex and Sam, I can't recall which of them was sacked more times. icon_rolleyes.gif

But above everything I get the impression that history was made with his clan, I never thought we would reach this point when it all started, damn I feel proud for us. icon_biggrin.gif

Hehe Steve, it's good that you mention that as it gave me the idea of posting the NWCM Premier League champions list, now that we are playing what is our last season:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>2001/02 - Middlesbrough (AS Roma)

<LI>2002/03 - Man Utd

<LI>2003/04 - Fulham (Nuno Santos)

<LI>2004/05 - W.B.A. (Kevbest)

<LI>2005/06 - W.B.A. (Kevbest)

<LI>2006/07 - Sunderland (MACKEM)

<LI>2007/08 - Man Utd

<LI>2008/09 - Fulham (Nuno Santos)

<LI>2009/10 - ?

So, it's two titles for me, two for Kev, one for Jone and one for Steve. Unless you win this season's title, it's fair to crown Kev as the "King of NWCM" he won as many Premiers as I did but he won also the Champions League and the Clubs World Cup. And he only played with us for 3 seasons, I wonder what it would be if he had stayed with us for longer. icon_eek.gif

And what if I win this season's league, eh? Then I'd be the only manager with three titles. icon_cool.gif

As for the worst manager I'm undecided between Alex and Sam, I can't recall which of them was sacked more times. icon_rolleyes.gif

But above everything I get the impression that history was made with his clan, I never thought we would reach this point when it all started, damn I feel proud for us. icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alex was sacked once and Samster was sacked 3 times I think icon_biggrin.gif Mike's been sacked twice but he keeps denying the 1st sack icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

To sum it up really we've had very good players in this clan indeed but there have been a fair few flops too from díckheads to bad managers but you can't have it all. But then again the ability isn't everything, Alex and Sam were both nice lads who I wish had never quit the game. icon_smile.gif

I must also as Nuno say that I wasn't expecting this game to get as far as it has gotten but the truth is that since the 1st session I've been good mates with the members which is quite unusual as I often tend to dislike everyone so the fact that the original members are nice blokes :thup:

Sad to see this ending but then again we'll rock again on CM4 \o/

It looks like everything can happen to Fulham this season: we have 4 D C's injured, Frey is out too, and we're losing some matches in an incredible way. We torture our opposition but still the damn ball won't get in. Meanwhile, our players are being constantly sent off and being injured. icon_rolleyes.gif

But on the bright side of it I just beat the crap out of jone 5-2 and it could be a lot more. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

As Nuno excels in injuries I've chosen red cards as my speciality... icon_biggrin.gif 5 matches with my players being sent off this session icon_frown.gif . The bright side is I drew two of them and won three icon_cool.gif

NWCM approaches its final momemt and suspense is in the air

Who will be crowned champions on the last season of Nations Wide Championship Manager clan?

Blad is the main favorite, Newcastle are on their top form and they are the main candidates to grab the title. They are 7 points above Middlesbrough, Sunderland (Steve) and Sheffield Wednesday. And what about WBA and Fulham (me)? Will they keep their recent good run and recover from the gap to the leaders?

West Ham (Mike) after an impressive start has gone down table and they will probably be happy in achieving an European spot.

Kiddermister, the Premiership n00bs are fighting bravely against relegation, Jone will do his best to keep them among the elite of English football. And Arsenal (Lee)? What a negative surprise, they are on the verge of being relegated if things don't change quickly.

Don't miss the final chapter of this adventure to be played next Monday. icon_eek.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

***********************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Sunday 14th February 2010

2009/0 Table

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

1st Newcastle 27 12 2 0 38 11 6 2 5 18 10 58 <----- DKA

2nd Middlesbrough 27 7 5 2 22 8 8 1 4 22 11 51

3rd Sunderland 27 10 2 1 30 11 5 4 5 27 27 51 <----- MACKEM

4th Sheff Wed 27 11 1 1 26 12 4 5 5 23 20 51

5th W.B.A. 27 11 3 0 25 6 4 1 8 11 19 49

6th Fulham 27 6 3 4 25 19 8 1 5 25 24 46 <----- Nuno Santos

7th West Ham 27 7 2 3 23 11 3 9 3 13 13 41 <----- HL7

8th Watford 27 6 6 3 18 19 3 3 6 13 20 36

9th Southampton 26 5 5 4 19 15 4 3 5 13 17 35

10th Man Utd 27 4 4 5 15 15 5 3 6 13 18 34

11th Chelsea 27 7 4 3 23 12 2 2 9 12 23 33

12th Coventry 27 3 6 5 12 16 4 5 4 12 13 32

13th Leeds 26 6 3 3 21 15 2 5 7 10 22 32

14th Blackburn 27 7 2 4 13 10 2 3 9 13 26 32

15th Kidderminster 26 3 3 6 13 18 5 4 5 20 29 31 <----- AS Roma

16th Tottenham 27 6 3 5 19 19 2 2 9 17 23 29

17th Aston Villa 27 6 2 5 23 17 2 2 10 12 24 28

18th Nottm Forest 27 6 2 6 19 19 2 2 9 8 32 28

19th Arsenal 26 3 4 6 20 22 3 4 6 13 20 26 <----- we8parkin

20th Millwall 27 3 2 9 12 29 1 3 9 9 25 17

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So, it's two titles for me, two for Kev, one for Jone and one for Steve. Unless you win this season's title, it's fair to crown Kev as the "King of NWCM" he won as many Premiers as I did but he won also the Champions League and the Clubs World Cup. And he only played with us for 3 seasons, I wonder what it would be if he had stayed with us for longer. icon_eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers for the kind words nuno but i cant be the best as i wasnt around long enough i think you long termers are the better players as you stick to the task and that doesnt include you Jone icon_wink.gif. The game sounds interesting and where are Liverpool it is a sad to not see them in the premiership.

Kev

It's a really sad day. Today's session can be the last season of this NWCM game icon_frown.gif . To lighten this up a little bit I intend to win the title this season. icon_smile.gif Seven points ahead and seven games to go looks good. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

Seven points ahead and seven games to go looks good. icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eleven games mate! icon_rolleyes.gif

hope that isnt the case that you are finishing as it is the best game to hit the cmo boards. Great credit 2 nuno, Jone, samster, Alex and mike for what they did in this clan as they really made this what it is today. More and more awards should come the way of this clan as it was the best cm game i have ever had. good luck with cm4 if you start up again for that lads maybe i could make a return if you lot would take me back.

Kev

hope that isnt the case that you are finishing as it is the best game to hit the cmo boards. Great credit 2 nuno, Jone, samster, Alex and mike for what they did in this clan as they really made this what it is today. More and more awards should come the way of this clan as it was the best cm game i have ever had. good luck with cm4 if you start up again for that lads maybe i could make a return if you lot would take me back.

Kev<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah mate, we're making a break from playing online and we'll be back a couple of months after the release of CM4 (probably we'll resume hostilities on April like we did with the current game).

You, being a very commited player and a good fella are always welcome to join us again, but you owe an apology to Steve icon_eek.gif, he and Mike were indispensable to this clan with all their enthusiasm and by sticking with us until the very last moment. icon_wink.gif

Kev<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers for the kind words kev *sniff*

Oh, and we'll only take you back for CM4 if you're pish at it icon_wink.gif

Oh, and we'll only take you back for CM4 if you're pish at it icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, Kev is a trophy poacher *******!!! icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

Seven points ahead and seven games to go looks good. icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eleven games mate! icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whatever... I intend to win anyway. icon_cool.gif

Archived