NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*** SHOCK IN GAME UPDATE ***

As Newcastle United top the table. They travel to lowly Oldham in what was built up too be there easiest game of the season. All was to be mistaken and with 2 superb goals. A 2-0 win for Oldham saw them shoot up the table into sixth position and looking to improve. The fans are starting to think ,,, what if ???

Yet another shocking news icon_eek.gif

Aston Villa's manager Michael Gormley was sacked this evening by Villa's chairman Derek Flitcroft. After 5 seasons in Birmingham, Gormley was given the sack due to the club's poor position in the league.

Gormley took Aston Villa to a final 2nd league position two seasons ago in what is considered to be his best season ever.

Now with a resignation and a sacking in his curriculum and his reputation somewhat damaged there's plenty of speculation on what this Scottish manager's future will be...

Gormley will post his views in this thread tomorrow and explain the reason of his insuccess and what he expects from his future. icon_biggrin.gif

This is a very quick update, Fulham OwnZ j00 a11, nore to come icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

************************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Monday 3rd November 2008

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2008/9 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st FULHAM 11 6 0 0 16 5 2 2 1 7 6 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Man Utd 12 3 3 0 9 5 4 0 2 11 7 24

3rd NEWCASTLE 12 3 2 1 13 7 3 2 1 8 5 22

4th Southampton 12 5 1 0 14 5 1 3 2 8 10 22

5th Arsenal 12 4 1 1 11 5 1 2 3 6 7 18

6th Tottenham 11 3 1 1 7 4 2 2 2 10 9 18

7th BLACKBURN 11 4 2 0 8 3 1 1 3 6 9 18

8th SUNDERLAND 11 2 2 1 10 5 3 0 3 9 7 17

9th Middlesbrough 12 4 2 0 12 7 0 2 4 7 13 16

10th Grimsby 12 4 1 1 13 6 0 2 4 4 12 15

11th W.B.A. 12 3 1 2 7 4 1 2 3 4 8 15

12th Coventry 12 3 3 0 10 6 1 0 5 6 15 15

13th OLDHAM 12 3 3 1 11 10 1 0 4 4 13 15

14th Wolves 12 4 0 2 12 10 0 2 4 8 16 14

15th Leeds 12 2 2 2 11 11 1 2 3 4 9 13

16th Chelsea 11 3 0 2 8 4 1 0 5 7 15 12

17th Sheff Wed 12 3 2 1 9 4 0 1 5 1 11 12

18th Millwall 11 3 0 3 11 13 0 2 3 4 8 11

19th ASTON VILLA 12 1 1 4 4 9 1 3 2 7 8 10

20th NOTTM FOREST 12 1 2 2 7 6 1 1 5 8 15 9

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

_Yet another shocking news _ icon_eek.gif

Aston Villa's manager Michael Gormley was sacked this evening by Villa's chairman Derek Flitcroft. After 5 seasons in Birmingham, Gormley was given the sack due to the club's poor position in the league.

Gormley took Aston Villa to a final 2nd league position two seasons ago in what is considered to be his best season ever.

Now with a resignation and a sacking in his curriculum and his reputation somewhat damaged there's plenty of speculation on what this Scottish manager's future will be...

Gormley will post his views in this thread tomorrow and explain the reason of his insuccess and what he expects from his future. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael Gormley has today announced that he will be taking a break from management and will only manage a Premiership club. He revealed that he was "deeply saddened" by the "stupid twáts" decision and hopes that the right job becomes available soon.

I can't believe they sacked me though, I led them from mid table in the first division to a second place in the EPL and the semi's of the UEFA Cup. Talk about fickle icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bring it!:

Team:man utd

Availability: whenever<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's quite funny icon_biggrin.gif

Read through the thread first and find the bit where we abused other people for applying in the thread. When you find that bit, choose the insult you personally like best icon_smile.gif

Not a good start to the season for me going through a bad run culminating with a defeat at the hands of the **** without having 1 shot on target icon_mad.gif

The problem was 1 of my players upsetting everyone else so i sorted him out and started winning again. I know i`ve got the best squad in this division so i`m expecting to go on a good run now. 9 points behind Fulham with not even half the season gone and them to play twice is not impossible.

The **** are going well too but i`m not too worried about them.

Just a note about poor mike who is signing on the dole this morning. Nevermind Mike you did your best, it just wasn`t good enough thats all. Anyway theres a position just opened up for you at my club because the cleaners just rapped in. So mike if your interested apply and i`ll consider it icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Back to the season icon_biggrin.gif

Through to the 2nd phase of the CL with some tough games ahead aganst Milan, feyenoord and Real Madrid i think so i`m confident icon_razz.gif

Replaced Sorensen in goal with Manninger and his doing great, Clint Hill starting to prove a good signing in the centre of def with Hofland and it was good to get Nesmachny back at DL after a long injury. Only bad thing was the long term injury to Van Der Meyde who is so important behind the strikers, so i`m not sure whether to play Knapper, titov or Rommehdahl in there. Signed Harpal Singh for a bargain 1.5M to cover on the left but he has forced his way in and has kept his place.

All in all i`m looking forward to the next session due to the last few games of the last session, as before that i was seriously pi ssed off icon_frown.gif so i`ll see you all on Thursday icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

Not a good start to the season for me going through a bad run culminating with a defeat at the hands of the **** without having 1 shot on target icon_mad.gif

The problem was 1 of my players upsetting everyone else so i sorted him out and started winning again. I know i`ve got the best squad in this division so i`m expecting to go on a good run now. 9 points behind Fulham with not even half the season gone and them to play twice is not impossible.

The **** are going well too but i`m not too worried about them.

Just a note about poor mike who is signing on the dole this morning. Nevermind Mike you did your best, it just wasn`t good enough thats all. Anyway theres a position just opened up for you at my club because the cleaners just rapped in. So mike if your interested apply and i`ll consider it icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Back to the season icon_biggrin.gif

Through to the 2nd phase of the CL with some tough games ahead aganst Milan, feyenoord and Real Madrid i think so i`m confident icon_razz.gif

Replaced Sorensen in goal with Manninger and his doing great, Clint Hill starting to prove a good signing in the centre of def with Hofland and it was good to get Nesmachny back at DL after a long injury. Only bad thing was the long term injury to Van Der Meyde who is so important behind the strikers, so i`m not sure whether to play Knapper, titov or Rommehdahl in there. Signed Harpal Singh for a bargain 1.5M to cover on the left but he has forced his way in and has kept his place.

All in all i`m looking forward to the next session due to the last few games of the last session, as before that i was seriously pi ssed off icon_frown.gif so i`ll see you all on Thursday icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Just a note about poor mike who is signing on the dole this morning. Nevermind Mike you did your best, it just wasn`t good enough thats all. Anyway theres a position just opened up for you at my club because the cleaners just rapped in. So mike if your interested apply and i`ll consider it

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'll be back, i'm gonna look for the best squad in Division 1 icon_biggrin.gif

Blackburn update!

I HAVE MONEY! After suffering for a long hard season being 20+m in debt, we have finally got back into the black. I got rid of about 10 players for small sums of compensation, Knapper for 14m, Nano for 6m+S.Maloney, coupled with television money. This meant and i had about 10m to spend! bliss!

I set about rebuilding my team for a successful campaign and brought in 5 new players, 4 being midfeilders as this was my problem area, and a striker.

My season began with a fantastic result, beating Man Yoo 2-1 at home. They were almost unbeatable last season so this was quite a shock! Since then my form has been indifferent. I am unbeaten at home, having won 4 and drawn 2, but my away record is poor, where i have won just 1 in 5.

My best player so far is Sonkaya who has scored 5 in 11, which have all been vital goals.

This has been an encouraging start to the saeson, and with me still having funds in the bank i believe that we can only improve.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

Mike about the cleaners job you were interested in, after interviews i shortlisted 2 people and you were one of them. However after much soul-searching i`ve decide to give it to Gladys Shufflebottom icon_wink.gif

I hope there are no hard feelings mate icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

None at all, I heard Gladys was the best in the business icon_smile.gif

LMAO at Steve and his legendary reports, I wish he posted more often, he's as funny as Benny Hill (well almost). icon_biggrin.gif

I warned my mates after last season that they should watch their backs because the mighty Fulham would kick ass this season and the facts are here to prove how damn right I was.

We are playing consistently, although our two big signings for this season (Aimar and Thierry) haven't still found their best form. But Frey is a god where the grass doesn't grow, Duff and Carragher dominate the wings, Terry and Mexes are solid rocks at the back, Kerr is an inspired leader, Davies is doing his best season ever and Saha and Rossini bang them in for fun.

We are top of the league and intend to stay there until the 17th of May, that is when the season completes. We have just lost one game so far and it was an unexpected defeat 1-3 at Southampton. In Champions League we were seed in Group A along with Milan, Sturm Graz and Brondby, with one game to go we are 1st without any defeat. Now we'll wait for the second stage draw, what Steve doesn't know is that the game crashed after he left, so we'll have to repeat the last CL games, I hope he gets through. icon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gif

There's a League Cup clash to be played next session as Sunderland will come to The Craven Cottage to probably be hammered by Fulham and wave goodbye to the competition.

See you tomorrow lads. icon_razz.gif

Oldham Update

================================================================================

Penniless and Aimless Oldham set out for another season of struggling at the deps of the Premiership. A promising start was made but since then it has been a start full of up and downs. Oldham currently sit in the lower regions of the table with not many prospects of the forthcoming season. The best this team could hope for is the league cup or an inter-toto place.

================================================================================

Sorry for the short update more tommorow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul_Ryder:

Oldham Update

Penniless and Aimless Oldham set out for another season of struggling at the deps of the Premiership. A promising start was made but since then it has been a start full of up and downs. Oldham currently sit in the lower regions of the table with not many prospects of the forthcoming season. The best this team could hope for is the league cup or an inter-toto place.

Sorry for the short update more tommorow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Paul but we've decided to let you go from the clan. Over the period of time you've been with us you've spent little more than an hour with us for the majority of our sessions, i've been told that you rarely put yourself on holiday when you leave the game and tonight you left becuase of one minor crash in which we only lost one games' worth of data.

We get the feeling that you aren't commited and our host, Nuno, has decided it best that we retire you and wish you all the best in the future icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

well im a good guy i enjoyed myself last time and ill put all the effort into playing and wont leave early etc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i mean money, moolah, sterling, dollars you eejit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

oh ok if ya could just consider it ill be grateful to u all

hows ricardo nuno ? is he doing ok icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop sucking up for fúcks sake, what a ******

oh ok if ya could just consider it ill be grateful to u all

hows ricardo nuno ? is he doing ok icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>he'd feel better if you hanged yourself after slicing your wrists and swallowing 50 pain killers.

oh, and turning on the gas too.

where's your dignity icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

where's your dignity icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>he left it at the door with his personality.

so am i not allowed to join<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

first of all if you where already playing in this clan don't you know that we have separate thread for aplications? icon_mad.gif

lol what does tham mean yes or no or maybe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can't belive it... icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DKA:

lol what does tham mean yes or no or maybe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can't belive it... icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can, seen it before...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

_CHRIS STOP BEING SUCH A ****** THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE JOINING THIS GAME, OK???_ icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop that Nuno. No need to yell. He's not that... well... maybe you're right, you know him better...

NO NO NO ...and NO !

What the poof above said and no need to start an argument here because I'll get some evil mod to delete all the crap icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that this post needs to be put in to and action icon_razz.gif

* Welcomes the big bad mod * icon_biggrin.gif

First off how come I got removed from the game. This is the first time in which ive stayed for only an hour. All the other sessions ive stayed till the end even the crappy pre-season ones.

It was a slow, sluggish session the one we played last night. It started with a crash after we play our first league matches and it was one of those days that for one reason or another it all was taking too long.

Fulham is still at the top after playing 16 games, three points above of blad’s Newcastle and we still have a game on hand.

Our Polish lad went up the table this session after collecting some good results and he’s definitely in the fight for the title.

Steve and his Sunderland went up a few places too, seems like the mackems are finally recuperating their best form, they are now 5th nine points away from Fulham but with two games in hand.

Lee’s Blackburn is doing a good season as well they are 7th placed and I think they might get a place in Uefa Cup next season if they maintain their constancy.

On the other hand, Monkeh is proving to be a crap manager, after missing Monday’s session because of falling asleep, Will blamed his assistant for the poor performance of his team but the truth is that after taking control of them (Nottingham Forest) for the whole of the last session, they are still in the last position with only 9 points in 16 games. icon_biggrin.gif

After being sacked from Aston Villa, Mike had to go find a job in Division One and surprisingly having Liverpool available with all their money and reputation he decided to be West Ham icon_confused.gif, a team he managed a few season ago before resigning. They are 7th at the moment right behind the playoff zone.

The show will go on Monday, in a fast and smooth way, hopefully.

Let me explain why I chose West Ham. UI've always had a soft spot for them IRL and can't bare to see them languishing in Division One after I took them to the League Cup in the first season of NWCM and generally guarenteed them midtable security throughout the clans existence. My decision to resign (contrary to Nuno's belief that I was sacked icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif) was basically a moment of pure rage after a run of 10 games or so without a win.

I've developed a new tactic which seems to be keeping West Ham in the promotion race and with a few more offline tweaks now that I know what players I have and the strengths of the team, I predict an easy promotion to the EPL.

Moving away from West Ham, i'm offering 7/1 odds on Monkeh being sacked before Forest are relegated icon_biggrin.gif

Archived