NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

For some reason my previous post came out twice! icon_frown.gif

Anyway my report for the season......

As i only joined the clan midway through the season i was satisfied with my final position. When i joined the club we were lying in 10th, and thats where we finished.

My major downfall of course was my bank balance. I am now a whopping £25m in debt, leaving me very few options to strengthen my squad. Next season i have about 10 players leaving the club, and no players coming in. At least the wage bill will be lower!

My squad does however contain lots of quality, and i will be expecting greater things next season, possibly with an entry into an European competition.

To be honest there were no real highlights in my season, but if i had to pick a few they would be my 3-0 win away at Villa, and my 2-0 home win against Sunderland.

Heres hoping for a better season next year, and for someone to buy my f**king club, and give me some money!!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FULHAM: We are black, we are white, we are bright

Yes we are back to the good old days, Fulham was by far the best team in England this season despite Man U being the champions. After a couple of years winning nothing and last season’s tragedy when we didn’t even qualified for Europe, we conquered both internal cups and finished 2nd in the league where like I said before Man Utd have made a stunning season leaving all the competition far behind.

In this last session, we had a heavy schedule to deal with, playing every Wednesday and Saturday, but we kept our form without having to make major changes in the line-up.

In the Fa Final, we had the pleasure of beating the **** (Sunderland), we dominated most of the match and the final Fulham 2-1 Sunderland doesn’t show the festival that we displayed in Wembley. Even Sunderland manager Mr. Steve Lawson congratulated us for that game. icon_confused.gif

The League Cup final was played against Arsenal, what a tough match, after full time the game was 2-2 but Fulham’s legend Louis Saha scored the winning goal 2 minutes into the extra time. Then the gunners spread despair in our defence but Frey and the rest of the boys held the result bravely. When the ref blew the whistle for the last time we all took a deep breath and said in choir: “Pheeeeeeewwwwwwwâ€. icon_biggrin.gif

Best players this season were Sebastien Frey, world-class goalkeeper that we poached from Middlesbrough on a Bosman and that made us forget about Chiotis. Mike Duff and Philip Méxes made their best season ever, John Terry (another Bosman) was a rock in our defence, Jamie Carragher who was signed as a backup player surprised us all with his consistency, Gennaro Gattuso proved to be one of the best DM C’s in the PL, Mark Kerr was class as usually and a true leader, Moukoko finally found his way to the first team and upfront Louis Saha (25 goals) and Fausto Rossini (22 goals) were a menace to every defence they played against.

The secret of this good season was selling most of our bigger earners and prima donnas, and for next season stability is still the word. We’re just signing three players: Mendonça who will be returning to Fulham after 3 seasons in Turkey at G. Antepspor, F.Meira from Benfica as a backup to Gattuso who is now 31, and El-Hadji Diouf, a shot in the dark.

One last word to my clan mates: fear us for we are back icon_eek.gif

I can sum up our whole season in one word: Bóllocks.

A lack of consistency killed Villa this year, which is all my fault. I didn't attend enough sessions to ensure a successful season, which means no European football for Aston Villa next year. We got all the way to the UEFA Cup semi's to be knocked out by Steve's Sunderland.

Defence is where the main problems lie, we have plenty of attacking options and next year is gonna be spent clearing out some of the dire backup i've brought into the club in the past. I need a solid right sided centre back and a few decent subs to take Villa back to the top of the table.

I also need to attend more sessions (aplogies for this season guys, had alot on lately, but i'll be able to attend every session in the run up to christmas icon_smile.gif)

We had a terrible year and next year is basically going to be consolidation for us.

Poor season from the champs this time round with only a 4th place and 2 finals to show for my efforts icon_frown.gif

I`m hoping that was mainly down to anelka being a w a n k e r icon_mad.gif and ruining morale which is why i`m selling him for 25m.

Bit of strengthening to do for next season with maybe a DMC coming into the fold and an experienced SC as competition for Tsigalko and Knight.

I really think that the lads playing ATM are the strongest we have had in this game and its gonna be really tough over the next couple of seasons. However i`m pleased about this as i was getting sick of kicking Mike`s and Nuno`s arses although nuno had his `flash in the pan season` this time around icon_wink.gif

Paul did great to keep Oldham up and blad is going well with the **** while Kris is turning Spurs into a power.

I expect the same s h i te from Mike and if i beat Nuno 1 more time i get to keep him icon_razz.gif

Anyway lads i`llspeak to you tonight at whatever time his lordship decrees icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I expect the same s h i te from Mike

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, arrogance is the biggest flaw among managers these days, even the older more experienced ones icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Hi guys, Glad to see the game is still going strong although i aint to happy about West Brom. Good to see Steve off the top icon_biggrin.gif and what has happend to Jone i aint heard off him for a while has he not made his big return.

Kev (The former King of NWCM) icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> From: Wants to be more involved in the First Team, Proud member of NWCM Clan in CMO and co founder of L.N.C. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Update your from you lazy bástard icon_biggrin.gif

No probs Paul, your Oldham didn't even started the season, Blad was entertained trying to poach some wánk player from Monkeh's team for like 2 hours, though he didn't have the money to do so. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> From: Wants to be more involved in the First Team, _Proud member of NWCM Clan in CMO_ and co founder of L.N.C. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Update your from you lazy bástard icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think i better had icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Btw happy bday to your sis can we have some pics? icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perverted old man icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul_Ryder:

no but you can have pictures of me icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last time I ased for that from a mate I regreted it, after Mackem sending me his grinding pic icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by samster:

Man u won it again huh? ummhmm icon_mad.gif KUTGW! and bring more rubbish to it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They've already had me, you, Alex, Jone and Nuno. Surely they don't need any more rubbish icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by samster:

Man u won it again huh? ummhmm icon_mad.gif KUTGW! and bring more rubbish to it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They've already had me, you, Alex, Jone and Nuno. Surely they don't need any more rubbish icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i notice there was no mention of me in there icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

They've already had me, you, Alex, Jone and Nuno. Surely they don't need any more rubbish icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i notice there was no mention of me in there icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's only because I forgot about you icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

i notice there was no mention of me in there icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's only because I forgot about you icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea i guess your right icon_wink.gif 2 season wonder i think i was. Cant cut it with you long termers icon_eek.gif

icon_eek.gifNWCM Managers go shopping icon_eek.gif

Still in pre-season Fulham( me) brought in Pablo Aimar and Thierry Henry, Newcatle (blad) bought Michael Owen and Sunderland (steve) signed up Roque Santa Cruz. icon_eek.gif

I predict a hell of a season icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Post Monkeh:

i just signed loads of cool scandanavians icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that possible icon_eek.gificon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Post Monkeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Carol on a triple post shocker icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was intended icon_biggrin.gif Just to add emphasis icon_cool.gif

Cool Scandinavians?!?! Arent they all a bit cold? icon_confused.gif

:refuses to triple post:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by we8parkin:

Did you manage to start the season after i left? If you did could someone please post a table so i could take a look at how we did without me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i don't even know what the table is, i just know i won 4-1.

i f*cking 0wnZ :coo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by we8parkin:

Did you manage to start the season after i left? If you did could someone please post a table so i could take a look at how we did without me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We just played two games into the season, so a table would be pointless. icon_smile.gif

And argie, how did you manage to do what monkeh said above? icon_confused.gif

Did you manage to start the season after i left? If you did could someone please post a table so i could take a look at how we did without me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We just played two games into the season, so a table would be pointless. icon_smile.gif

And argie, how did you manage to do what monkeh said above? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i only played one match icon_confused.gif

And argie, how did you manage to do what monkeh said above? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't actually know icon_confused.gif , can i try again? icon_biggrin.gif

And argie, how did you manage to do what monkeh said above? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i only played one match icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Charity Shield icon_cool.gif

And argie, how did you manage to do what monkeh said above? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i only played one match icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Charity Shield icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuno - **** 0:3 <- italian badboy Ivan G. set off in 8th min icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'll reply here to what Monkeh said in the offtopic thread because I made my mind that I wont post in other thread in this forum other than my own thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>i get on with everyone who isn't an idiot (i even get along with nuno ffs icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pish orf icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'll reply here to what Monkeh said in the offtopic thread because I made my mind that I wont post in other thread in this forum other than my own thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>i get on with everyone who isn't an idiot (i even get along with nuno ffs icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pish orf icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>soo i can abuse you there and you won't respond? sweet icon_cool.gif

You'll be well learned when your pathetic side visit the cottage... Ask HL7 and he will tell you how much it hurts. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i don't expect to beat you, you've got aimar and henry ffs icon_biggrin.gif

You'll be well learned when your pathetic side visit the cottage... Ask HL7 and he will tell you how much it hurts. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i don't expect to beat you, you've got aimar and henry ffs icon_biggrin.gif

Archived