NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEAGUE TABLE AFTER TONIGHT'S SESSION

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

***********************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Wednesday 6th February 2008

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2007/8 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Man Utd 25 12 1 0 28 4 7 3 2 16 10 61

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</pre>

_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">2nd Fulham 26 7 1 5 27 17 9 3 1 29 13 52 </pre>_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

3rd Middlesbrough 26 8 5 1 17 8 5 3 4 16 14 47

4th W.B.A. 26 7 3 3 24 15 6 4 3 16 9 46</pre>

_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">5th Tottenham 26 7 2 4 25 19 7 2 4 18 13 46 </pre>

_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 6th Newcastle 26 8 3 2 24 14 6 1 6 19 20 46 </pre>

_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">7th Sunderland 26 8 2 3 21 8 5 2 6 15 17 43</pre>_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

8th Chelsea 25 9 3 1 24 10 3 0 9 11 19 39 </pre>

_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">9th Blackburn 26 7 1 4 18 10 4 4 6 18 23 38 </pre>_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

10th Arsenal 26 6 4 3 18 9 4 2 7 11 17 36 </pre>

_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">11th Aston Villa 26 5 1 6 12 19 5 5 4 23 22 36 </pre>_<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

12th Coventry 26 7 2 5 22 15 3 3 6 10 13 35

13th Sheff Wed 26 5 5 2 15 9 3 3 8 9 16 32

14th Southampton 26 7 2 5 17 12 2 2 8 11 20 31

15th Leeds 26 6 2 4 20 12 3 1 10 14 31 30

16th Oldham 26 6 2 6 17 17 1 3 8 8 22 26

17th Watford 26 5 3 6 20 18 2 0 10 11 30 24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18th West Ham 26 2 1 9 7 23 4 2 8 13 31 21

19th Liverpool 26 4 4 4 16 20 0 4 10 6 24 20

20th Wolves 26 5 2 6 16 20 0 2 11 5 24 19

</pre>

Let's see how it worked icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL still i coulnt even do this icon_frown.gif

Spurs update

After starting the season very well with my rebuild, young team we were sitting in 2nd place at session´s start but fell to 5th. Reasons? Too many points dropped on home soil, 1:2 vs VERY lucky Fulham icon_wink.gif where they won with an 89th minute Mouko...man i cant spell the name but everyone probably knows who i mean icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif Anyway the plan for the season wasnt even that high as we are right now couse we have a pretty old team with nice youngsters and the "oldies" played really well so the developing procces was kinda set back for a while but with the latest poor performances i decided to give the youngsters all the games they need to develop. We prolly wouldnt achieve anything BIG this year anyway, other teams are just too dominant atm.. re-defined season goal UEFA CUP!

Few words about the managers..

NUNO - Looks like he has Fulham finnaly on course. As i said above very lucky icon_wink.gif to beat me at home but anyway. He´s got a VERY strong team and looks like this could be his season again..

MIKE - Getting a bigger rival for me with every second passed as he poaches/tries poaching too many players per season for me icon_biggrin.gif Anyway Villa are playing poor atm but i think they will climb up for sure..

LEE - Making the best out of Blackburn who are a financial mess and in bankrupt state. Still he´s doing a good job, curently sitting somewhere in mid table and going better by the momment..

OThers i cant comment couse i didnt see them tonight..OK Blad was here but only for a 5:2 trashing by Fulham icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by If you dont like me, your sister will !!:

OThers i cant comment couse i didnt see them tonight..OK Blad was here but only for a 5:2 trashing by Fulham icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scared him away! icon_biggrin.gif

I enjoyed what little time I played last night, and next year the mighty Villa will be back. This year we were forced to make alot of new signings and are going through a transitional period. Next year we'll have gelled and will be a dominant force in the premiership icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

Steve rang me last night, he said he is having problems with his phone line, thats why he couldn't turn up. I don't know how long this will last icon_frown.gif .

29.12.07 Southampton H Premier Division 4:1 29168 Saha 3, Eto'o

1.1.08 Newcastle H Premier Division 2:2 32905 Moukoko, Rossini

5.1.08 Lincoln H FA Cup 3rd Rnd 4:1 17005 Rossini 2, D.Mills, Castillo

9.1.08 Sunderland A Premier Division 1:0 43250 Saha

12.1.08 Tottenham A Premier Division 2:1 36196 Moukoko 2

20.1.08 Leeds H Premier Division 1:2 32139 Saha

26.1.08 Charlton H FA Cup 4th Rnd 0:0 25266

30.1.08 Chelsea A League Cup Semi Final Leg 1 3:1 41964 Mexès, Saha, Ballack

3.2.08 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 1:1 35756 Ballack

6.2.08 Blackburn H Premier Division 5:2 29735 Saha pen, Moukoko, Rossini 2, Makaay </pre>

Fulham are definitely back to its good old days. Although the championship is starting to look like a mirage (we’re 9 points behind Man Utd), our 2nd position at this stage of the season speaks for itself, after a few seasons crossing the desert. Probably, selling a dozen of “untouchable†stars and being out of Europe this season are the main reasons for this.

The highlights of this session are of course Fulham hammering we8’s Blackburn 5-2 and not Blad’s like Kris said and I agreed. icon_redface.gif It was a festival of good footie and goals given by us icon_biggrin.gif. We beat also Kris’ Tottenham 2-1 and for the first time Steve’s Sunderland 1-0 icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif. We also beat super WBA in the session before, so I’m a happy chap. icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

To make it even better, we went to play League Cup Semis 1st leg at Stamford Bridge and won 3-1, second leg should grant us a place in the final. icon_cool.gif

See you all Thursday icon_smile.gif

Heres a combined report of how Blackburn progressed in the last session and the session before......

Well the main thing to first point out is th financial staus of my club. When i joined we were 11m in debt, and with rather a small squad lacking strikers (only 3 at the whole club, and 2 are crap!) Other than that my squad was adiquate, but the lack of funds hindered my signing of players. The only person i did sign was Eder Bau on a free transfer to give me at least 1 more striker to choose from.

Now onto playing matters........

My first game was Villa away, which turned out to be an excellent result for us. An easy 3-0 gave me the perfect start as manager.

My second game saw me entertain Wolves, and after my previous result confidence was high. And rightly so. We hammered them 3-0, having 13 shots on goal.

Next came my first real challenge. Even though Arsenal were mid-table they will always be a tough place to go to and pick up a result. This game was no different. We lost 3-1, and in all honesty Arsenal deserved it.

We needed to return to winning ways and we did straight away, beating Sunderland 2-0 at home. Sunderland had an uphill task after their goalkeeper was sent off in the first 20mins, and we certainly took advantage of it, for what was to be my best result of the night.

My final game of the session was away at Chelsea, and the only thought in my mind was to come away with a point. We managed this quite easily with Chelsea having very few efforts on goal.

My second session......

Middlesbrough away was my first game, which i knew was going to be tough, as they were riding high in the lague. We ending up drawing 0-0 in what was rather a disappointing game in the end.

My nextgame was against the Premiership leaders Man Yoo at home. Despite dominating the game we lost 2-1, but it was a good effort. We went 2-0 down

and fought back to 2-1, and despite missing loads of chances we were unable to get the leveller.

We then played Coventry away in which i thought we would win quite easily as they were struggling near the wrong end of the table. We lost 3-2 after being 3-0 down at half-time, in what was a very poor result.

The team needed to regain its confidence and we had a perfect oportunity next game. We had got drawn against Bristol City at home in the F.A cup, and i expected nothing less that a win as they were bottom of div1. We won 3-0 in an easy game for us.

Watford at home was our next game. They were languishing in the bottom 3, and we picked up an easy win in the end, 3-0

I then travelled to Boundry park in what can be classed as a local derby. We won 2-0 thanks to a brace from Jansen who was no beginning to find his feet at last.

F.A cup 4th round.....Torquay away (11th in div3) Surely there can be only 1 result here?! We did indeed win, but it took a 90th minute winner to sink the devon club.

W.B.A were next at home, and looking at their team i knew we had no chance, especially with Nuno, Jansen and Lloyd out injured. We lost 1-0 which was not a great surprise.

Finally i played Fulham away. Could i pull off a shock result?! Could i bollox! We got hammered 5-2, and it should have been more. It was a one-off Nuno icon_wink.gif and just you wait till next time when i will have my revenge icon_razz.gif

On a final note......i am now 17m in debt! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif Someone buy my club!!!!!

Well, err, bugger me that was a crap session.

The one season wonders have gone from bad to worse (to borrow my favourite cliché icon_biggrin.gif) and there is no sign of imporvement. We have lacked a natural defensive midfielder since we sold the magnificent Jun-Ichi Inamoto to Man Utd. I didn't want to sell him but had no choice icon_frown.gif

We've got no money either and are relying on a Bosman signing of the agein Marc Vivien Foé to help out in the DMC position. Next year though i'll be looking to sign a good solid DMC and that is the only position I want to strengthen. Maybe a bit of squad depth in Attack would be handy too.

For a team of our quality, 11th place in the league is an absolute joke, i'm guessing our tactic isn't suting the team, so after some serious tactical editing, i'll have a new tactic for Thursday icon_cool.gif

Still, we're in the Uefa Cup 4th round and a win in that would surely boost the clubs rating and help me attract a top quality DMC.

On a bum not though, Leeds United never offered me the job, they gave it to some lower league nobody ahead of me icon_frown.gificon_mad.gif

See you all Thursday icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>OThers i cant comment couse i didnt see them tonight..OK Blad was here but only for a 5:2 trashing by Fulham icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all i haven't lost with Fullham. I've managed to draw with them 2-2 away with a late goal from Moukoko saving a point for Nuno (Lucky bastads icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif). Taking in cosideration that i'm new and that my squad is worth about one quarter of his I consider it very good result.

Generally I have decent record versus other human managers: 2-2 draw away with Fullham, 0-1 away loss with Aston Villa and 3-1 home win with current champions Sunderland! (Yes Steve I remember your side got 3 red cards but it was 2-0 and you had ZERO shots on goals in 70th minute when first of your players was heading to the tunnel icon_biggrin.gif )

The rest of the results aren't that bad taking in consideration I've started managing Newcastle in the middle of September, had 17 players and no goalie. (Thanks again Nuno for Chiotis for just a 10M with a door-to-door express delivery icon_smile.gif )

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 15.9.07 Blackburn H Premier Division 4:0 52101 Harrison, Chopra 3

19.9.07 Torquay H League Cup 2nd Rnd 3:0 14967 Forssell 2, S.Wilson

22.9.07 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 0:2 39834

29.9.07 Leeds H Premier Division 2:1 52142 Chopra, Ricardo

3.10.07 Southampton A Premier Division 1:0 31918 Benjamín

15.10.07 Liverpool A Premier Division 2:3 44925 Hardy og, Chopra

20.10.07 West Ham H Premier Division 5:3 48653 Wellens, Forssell 3, Chopra

29.10.07 Aston Villa A Premier Division 0:1 42773

31.10.07 Margate A League Cup 3rd Rnd 2:0 4289 Lua-Lua pen, MacrÄ›

5.11.07 Wolves H Premier Division 2:1 46415 Vasilyuk, Teale

10.11.07 Chelsea A Premier Division 3:2 41964 Chopra 2 (1 pen), Ricardo

18.11.07 Sunderland H Premier Division 3:1 52129 Forssell 2, Mustapha pen

25.11.07 Arsenal A Premier Division 3:1 38384 Forssell, Ricardo, Chopra

28.11.07 W.B.A. A League Cup 4th Rnd 1:4 17013 Kaluzny

1.12.07 Middlesbrough H Premier Division 0:0 52123

8.12.07 Watford A Premier Division 2:1 23113 Ricardo 2

15.12.07 Coventry H Premier Division 1:1 47204 van der Gun pen

22.12.07 Man Utd A Premier Division 0:1 67763

26.12.07 Oldham A Premier Division 1:2 13533 Ricardo

29.12.07 W.B.A. H Premier Division 2:1 52098 Chopra, Greening

1.1.08 Fulham A Premier Division 2:2 32905 O'Brien, Harrison

5.1.08 Walsall A FA Cup 3rd Rnd 2:1 7743 Gray pen, Chopra

9.1.08 W.B.A. A Premier Division 0:2 30356

12.1.08 Southampton H Premier Division 1:2 50270 Ricardo

20.1.08 Tottenham H Premier Division 2:0 48951 Chopra 2

26.1.08 Q.P.R. A FA Cup 4th Rnd 3:1 19132 Chopra 2, Forssell

4.2.08 Leeds A Premier Division 2:1 40194 Forssell, van der Gun

6.2.08 Sheff Wed H Premier Division 0:0 52135 </pre>

I'm currently 6th in the league with one point to 3rd Middlesborough, and six to 2nd Nuno's Fulham. Manchaster is 15 points away and out of the reach this season already, even to Fullham i think. Got knocked out of League Cup but playing in FA cup quarterfinals icon_smile.gif . With Fullham icon_frown.gif.

My goal this season is a UEFA place. Hopefully I can strenghten the squad before european tour will begin...

I managed to build a squad that is more than capable for struggling bravely against relegation. Most of the guys are new. The players who were good enough to keep their places were Gary Teale (AM/FR SCO 29), supprisingly good Andrew Griffin (D/DM RL ENG 28) and one and only icon_biggrin.gif Michael Chopra (SC ENG 24) one of the best best of my players (if not accualy the best), third in a league with 13 goals in 24 apperances.

So veterans of NWCM beware! Fresh blood is comming! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gifFLASHING NEWS icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Tonight's session just started and Mike who was going to play against me just said "I'm going to rip the pish out of your píssy team, Nuno!"

Just guess what was the final score:

Aston Villa 0-5 Fulham icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Sorry guys, but I can't play tonight, I'm going out with the missus because it's my birthday. icon_rolleyes.gif

Please email me if you think you can play tomorrow. Cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Sorry guys, but I can't play tonight, I'm going out with the missus because it's my birthday. icon_rolleyes.gif

Please email me if you think you can play tomorrow. Cheers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pffft, since when has your birrthday been more important that NWCM? icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

I can play tomorrow icon_smile.gif

NUNO icon_mad.gif why do you say i am in the NWCM clan then ignore like im not in it . just tell me that i am not in it and i will understand.

can u unblock me from msn aswell . i wont annoy you just dont make fake promises next time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joeku:

NUNO icon_mad.gif why do you say i am in the NWCM clan then ignore like im not in it . just tell me that i am not in it and i will understand.

can u unblock me from msn aswell . i wont annoy you just dont make fake promises next time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe, don't blame Nuno.

from page 28:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Jee-sus!

It's not even like you had to search for the fúcking applications thread, it was two posts above yours!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was a post from me regarding your application in our update thread, this was one of the main reasons for not including you as I would have to eat humble pie and apologise, which isn't something I particularly like doing.

Now, if you want to abuse anyone from our clan or clear the air, or whatever, then take it to MSN, ICQ or e-mail if you can't reach him on a PM service. We want to keep this thread strictly focused on our game.

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Thanks lads, so no session tomorrow. I'll see you Thursday somewhere between 8 and 9pm icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there any chance we could make it Wednesday?

Thursday is bad for me this week icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Thanks lads, so no session tomorrow. I'll see you Thursday somewhere between 8 and 9pm icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thursday is bad for me this week icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't play wednesday cos i'm in the div 3 clan that plays on that day

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Thursday is bad for me this week icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't play wednesday cos i'm in the div 3 clan that plays on that day

Sorry for not greeting your birthday in time Nuno. icon_wink.gif ...life's great hl7 but i miss the sessions sometimes....nahhh btw icon_razz.gif ... im on a date tomorrow. Wish me luck guys!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by samster:

Sorry for not greeting your birthday in time Nuno. icon_wink.gif ...life's great hl7 but i miss the sessions sometimes....nahhh btw icon_razz.gif ... im on a date tomorrow. Wish me luck guys!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy B'day to you too Sam, I didn't forget that we were born on the same day, month, year and who knows hour icon_eek.gif

Good luck with the date icon_biggrin.gif

END OF SEASON 7

Me and the pussies just finished to play 7th season and here are the highlights:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Fulham (me) finished 2nd in the league, won FA Cup and League Cup, we're back to the titles and we're feared again. \o/

<LI>Sunderland (Steve) finished 4th, got beaten in FA finals and Uefa Cup finals. The former champions should have done better.

<LI>Tottenham (Kris) finished 7th, should play the Uefa Cup next season, Kris says he's building a team for the future. icon_rolleyes.gif

<LI>Newcastle (Blad) finished 8th, the Polish bloke went AWOL, we're not sure if we'll see him again, but if you read this mate, let's hope your assistant applied for the Intertoto Cup. icon_biggrin.gif

<LI>Blackburn (Lee) finished 10th, very good considering the financial problems they're having, if they sort them out, they can be a much better team next season.

<LI>Aston Villa (Mike) finished 12th, not that he cares, as long as his gf keeps him entertained, he's a happy bloke. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<LI>Oldham (Paul) finished 16th, well done from our newbie, it wasn't easy to keep them in the Premier, it'll be interesting to see how thet'll do next season.

Now move your arses and type your season reports you poofs, your fingers are not only for wánking icon_eek.gif

Btw here's the league table icon_biggrin.gif

************************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Wednesday 21st May 2008

2007/8 Table

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

1st C Man Utd 38 16 2 1 36 7 13 3 3 29 17 92

2nd *** Fulham *** 38 10 2 7 35 24 12 4 3 43 21 72

3rd Chelsea 38 14 4 1 40 14 8 0 11 24 25 70

4th *** Sunderland *** 38 13 3 3 33 11 8 3 8 26 26 69

5th Middlesbrough 38 10 5 4 23 13 9 5 5 25 18 67

6th W.B.A. 38 9 5 5 31 20 10 4 5 22 13 66

7th *** Tottenham *** 38 11 2 6 38 26 9 3 7 26 23 65

8th *** Newcastle *** 38 10 4 5 29 20 8 3 8 22 26 61

9th Arsenal 38 10 6 3 28 14 5 4 10 15 23 55

10th*** Blackburn *** 38 9 3 7 26 18 6 6 7 26 29 54

11th Sheff Wed 38 9 7 3 23 14 4 6 9 15 21 52

12th*** Aston Villa *** 38 8 4 7 27 32 6 6 7 29 31 52

13th Southampton 38 9 4 6 25 18 2 7 10 20 33 44

14th Leeds 38 8 4 7 29 26 4 2 13 17 37 42

15th Coventry 38 8 3 8 24 20 3 3 13 13 31 39

16th*** Oldham *** 38 8 2 9 25 25 1 6 12 16 38 35

17th Wolves 38 8 4 7 26 26 1 3 15 8 32 34

18th R Liverpool 38 7 5 7 23 30 1 5 13 12 33 34

19th R Watford 38 5 5 9 25 29 3 1 15 13 42 30

20th R West Ham 38 3 4 12 15 33 4 4 11 19 42 29 </pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ruipereira_pt:

Team:Arsenal

Availability:Every time

i will be waiting icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ruipereira_pt:

Team:Arsenal

Availability:Every time

i will be waiting icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

The Great Escape

Tension was running high in the lock of the woods that was Oldham languishing in 17th position of the table and too win a game looked very uncertain so it was time for a fresh face. In steps Paul Ryder,,, former England and Middlesbrough left back. His first managerial role caused outrage amongst Oldham fans. Ryder promised exciting football next season. Also guarenteeing Premiership football which was a big ask. First thing Paul did was prepare for next season by sercuring several signings including striker Stern John. This was seen as unorthadox as every thought he should be concentrating on the team. This might have been shown in the first 7 games as his record was 6 defeats and a draw. But this was not without contraversy as many goals were ruled out and this sparked outrage and dismay amongst Oldham fans. But this is when the season for them changed.

Heres the picture 5games remaining,,, 17th place,,, 1 point off the drop,,, Got pre-season premiership favourites WBA,,, 2nd placed,,, Fulham last game of the season,,, also Southampton and Watford away.

Game 1

So after them fixtures manager Ryder was more than happy to face Coventry at home. It showed as Oldham won 3-0. Notable scorer was Tipton who was known as an Oldham legend until he got exiled into the reserves by the previous manager.

Game 2

Adams was getting a decent run in the team and it was paying off with goals. Southampton marked him hard and it payed off. 2-1 to southampton

Game 3

Watford are a gritty team. But the Oldham attack was scoring alot more goals nowadays and as Ryder promised it was exciting and it was before next season. The genious that is Adams (1) and Tipton (2) popped up with three goals. But the Oldham defence was a shambles and most of the fault must be aimed at the goalkeeper. He was a replacement and not a very good one as he let in three goals. New goalkeeper just drafted in (Kiraly) will hope to do better as he makes his debut in Game 4.

Game 4

W.B.A faced a roaring crowd as Oldham were equal points with 18th place with liverpool played 37 games already. Oldham having played 36 so a win here will all but guarentee them a place in the premiership next season. But all the crowd wanted was a draw but then they had to face Fulham next so they were going to have to win one of them. The game started great with Adams scoring a brace before half time. But the greatest test came from the barage of attacks made by West Brom in the second half but the keeper prevailed and only managed to let in 1 fluke goals he could do nothing about. Liverpool now had no chance of surviving as Wolves and Oldham were three points above the reds with a much better GD. So Ryder could now relax

Game 5

Ryder is a safe man and now can add to his squad over the summer and was just looking forward to this game. In a game that Oldham dominated Adams never shined and Tipton was unlucky

Final score 1-0.

What a great season in NWCM very exciting . In my eyes Tipton and Adams have staked a claim to stay in my plans for the long term future. And heres my final comment of the season

--- Onwards and Upwards my lads Onwards and Upwards.

Archived