NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

END OF SEASON 6

Tonight we finished 6th season and Steve is the man of the year winning the double. Here's a quick update on NWCM's 6th season:

Mackem -Finally did something worth, winning the league and the FA Cup with Sunderland. Can't say he didn't deserve it. Well done Steve.

HL7 - Mike is the big surprise. He proved wrong who tought he was a shíte manager (actually me included icon_rolleyes.gif). Finished 2nd in the league with Aston Villa and will play on Champions League next season.

whitehart - Though having net problems and missing the second half of the season, John has built the bases for a successful season and his assistant managed to get a honourable 4th position as Sheffield Wednesday.

if you don't like me your sister will - icon_rolleyes.gif This guy with a big nick name also known as Kris joined us not a long ago and lead Tottenham from bottom of the table to a very good 8th position, qualifying for Inter Toto. Kris seems to be a great manager and he will be a title contender next season IMO.

Me - Worst season ever. More detailed report later on. icon_rolleyes.gif

riquelme_poland - The man from the salt mines aka Micha Mucha icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif joined us a couple of sessions ago and the West Ham board sacked him in no time. We think he's our new Alex. icon_biggrin.gif After the boot, Micha joined Div1 Nottingham Forest.

Greg_J - Worst connection ever. icon_biggrin.gif Greg joined as Man City and finished 19th, which means that he'll join Micha on Div1 next season. icon_redface.gif

LEAGUE TABLE

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

================================================================================================

2006/7 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st C Sunderland 38 13 6 0 33 13 13 3 3 40 15 87

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Aston Villa 38 12 4 3 39 14 12 3 4 46 24 79

3rd W.B.A. 38 12 4 3 38 20 11 5 3 35 22 78

4th Sheff Wed 38 11 5 3 34 16 8 5 6 31 29 67

5th Man Utd 38 11 4 4 30 13 7 7 5 29 22 65

6th Middlesbrough 38 10 4 5 35 23 7 6 6 25 23 61

7th Arsenal 38 10 3 6 28 21 8 3 8 21 23 60

8th Tottenham 38 9 7 3 34 22 6 7 6 32 32 59

9th Chelsea 38 12 4 3 40 18 3 8 8 26 36 57

10th Blackburn 38 14 2 3 44 23 3 4 12 29 49 57

11th Fulham 38 9 4 6 37 27 7 2 10 38 36 54

12th Southampton 38 9 5 5 34 20 4 7 8 23 32 51

13th Leeds 38 10 3 6 30 24 5 3 11 21 29 51

14th Coventry 38 7 5 7 25 30 3 7 9 18 30 42

15th Oldham 38 6 8 5 35 36 3 4 12 10 28 39

16th Liverpool 38 8 1 10 29 37 2 3 14 17 42 34

17th West Ham 38 5 6 8 20 26 4 0 15 18 43 33

18th R Crewe 38 6 4 9 28 36 0 4 15 10 40 26

19th R Man City 38 5 4 10 24 39 1 4 14 14 38 26

20th R Grimsby 38 6 5 8 33 43 0 3 16 18 57 26

2006/7 Goals

Pos Player Club Apps Gls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Bosko Balaban Aston Villa 37 23

2nd Ian Armstrong Chelsea 36 20

3rd Matt Jansen Blackburn 36 (2) 19

4th Ruud van Nistelrooy Man Utd 32 18

5th Julius Aghahowa Fulham 34 16

6th Leon Knight Sunderland 36 16

7th Cherno Samba Sheff Wed 29 15

8th Arif Karaoglan Grimsby 26 15

9th Michael Owen Liverpool 36 14

10th Louis Saha Fulham 24 (3) 14 </pre>

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs update

So the first season is finnished. As nuno allready said spurs managed to get out of the relegation zone and snatch an Intertoto cup place icon_cool.gif which is kind of surprising looking at the state the team was when i took over. Some nice signings allready at the white hart lane with defenders Olsen, Vargas, midfielders Erickson and a promising u21 swedish striker which name i cant spell right now icon_biggrin.gif

Expectations for next season are high. Wouldnt exactly agree with Nuno about the title contender thing, a bit too soon for that, but a top4 finnish would be quite an acomplishment and thats what we´re going for even if the board wants us to battle bravely against relegation icon_rolleyes.gif

Before i finnish this update just want to say that Nuno´s a great host and a class guy, as are the rest of the group icon_wink.gif

P.S. Mackem is scary icon_biggrin.gif

UPDATE ON THE CHAMPIONS icon_cool.gif

As i`m sitting writing this on my lap-top, sipping champagne with a blonde baywatch babe on each side in a large hot-tub i`ll let you know my feelings on the season icon_biggrin.gif

The cream finally rose to the top when i claimed the title with a couple of games to spare in season 6with my magnificent team. Bit worried about next season as i`m losing 2 of my best players in Arca and Ambrosini but i`m gaining Rommehdahl and i have other things i`m working on.

A couple of notes on the other lads

MIKE was brilliant all season but i had a feeling i would catch him. However he will be even stronger next season even without Rommehdahl icon_wink.gif

JOHN another big threat next season if he can sort his pc problems out. Good 4th though. Gutted he missed his walloping off me icon_frown.gif

NUNO Big let down again for nuno whose players dont seem to want to play for him. He did get lucky though getting 60M for JA so now he can buy even more players if thats possible.

KRIS great performace finishing 8th and i can tell he will be a big threat in season to come icon_wink.gif

GREG Hard to judge as he`s never there very long icon_frown.gif

MICHA (from the salt mines) sacked unfairly i thoght considering the mess west ham were in, mainly because of mike but will take forest back up

STATS

IMPRESSIVE ISN`T IT!!!!!!!! F T M

Sorry guys but there's no session tomorrow (Monday). My pc is gone tits up and I'll have to format my hard drive. It should be ok for Thursday's session though. I just hope I don't forget to backup the save file. icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

See you all Thursday. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>mainly because of mike

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't know what you're talking about! icon_mad.gif

Here's my end of season evaluation:

Steve: Worthy champions in the end, although I was disapointed that my team fell away a bit in the second half of the season bu I gave him a good fight for most of the season and with a few additions maybe I can continue to challenge next year too.

Nuno: Manky pish poor for most of the season. You can never rule him out though and he may be challenging for the title next season.

John: Another solid season for his Wednesday team. Beat me in the League Cup Final unfortunately and will be one of the main threats to Sunderland next season.

Kris: Don't really know much about him but judging on the way he lifted Tottenham out of a relegation dogfight to midtable security, i'm guessing he'll be a top 6 candidate next year.

Greg: Again, don't know much about him, i'm hoping he'll be challenging for Europe next season though.

Micha: Unfortunately sacked, but the West Ham board are cunts IMO so I can understand why.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:.

_Greg:_ Again, don't know much about him, i'm hoping he'll be challenging for Europe next season though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He'll be playing in Division One next season. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:.

_Greg:_ Again, don't know much about him, i'm hoping he'll be challenging for Europe next season though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He'll be playing in Division One next season. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean through the League or FA Cup you fake Spaniard icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He'll be playing in Division One next season. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean through the League or FA Cup you fake Spaniard icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuses...You English wannabe icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry about tonight lads but i had to go ten-pin bowling at the last minute with the wife and her workmates. Nuno, i emailed you but apparently it wasn`t sent icon_frown.gif

Anyway what happened tonight? I`ve just come in and went on mirc and there`s no-one playing icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Can anyone tell me? icon_biggrin.gif

We tried to but my pc is not definately in the mood. It crashed 6 or 7 times in just half an hour and then my connection went awol. Plus i've upgraded to xp and all i get is those stupid error messages. icon_rolleyes.gif Find me a host and i'm a happy man. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Windows XP really needs about 256MB RAM to run efficiently, maybe that could be part of the problem :-\<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi lads

i see the game is stuttering recently i havnt looked at this thread for a long time but i still see that it is mostly drivel even without Argie icon_biggrin.gif It is good to see that the game has kept going and maybe 1 day Mike might win Something icon_wink.gif West Brom have gone downhill as Nuno will have stole all the players no doubt icon_rolleyes.gif hope the game keeps going on i might be around more in the next comin weeks so maybe i will come into mIRC for a chat. Happy gaming boys see ya soon

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>maybe 1 day Mike might win Something

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

William Hill have quoted me at 50,000/1 to finish second again icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its worth putting a fiver on that icon_smile.gif

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been around lately but unfortunately I have decided against getting my free internet connection, times are hard atm icon_wink.gif

So as you've probably already guessed I am gonna have to quit from the clan icon_frown.gif

I am sure gonna miss being the only guy who creates his own tactics, and still kicks ass icon_wink.gif , well some of that is true icon_smile.gif

Anyway I am sure i'll see you all around.

Cheers

John

Can i join because whitehart has left i am reliable since i am only in M.O.A.M (and there times are 10;30 to 12;30 am every sat and sun).I promise i will be at every session or i will notify you in advance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joeku:

Can i join because whitehart has left i am reliable since i am only in M.O.A.M (and there times are 10;30 to 12;30 am every sat and sun).I promise i will be at every session or i will notify you in advance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HINT, HINT! - Applications go in here: NWCM Clan - Apply here

What a shock and don't expect them to let you in instantly.

This game is on hold until we find a new host. I'm having pc problems and soon one of the members will host this great game. I'm asking to all the mates to have a little patiente, the game will be back soon. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big rikk:

Hi guys im lookin 2 join a clan can u help

icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

first post on the boards, icon_rolleyes.gif oh dear you need to learn. Do people not even look at the page that they are on for goodness sake. Even if it is in cheek its still not a part of the clan's thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hi guys im lookin 2 join a clan can u help

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jee-sus!

It's not even like you had to search for the fúcking applications thread, it was two posts above yours! icon_mad.gificon_rolleyes.gif

MACKEM is now the new host, we wish him luck!

I'd like to thank Pedro "The mop" Monteiro for providing us some webspace to pass the file, it would be a pain in the arse sending 40Mb over MSN. icon_biggrin.gif

Next session will be Tuesday at 8pm

hi everyone Worlwide English Demolition Clan here and was wondering if any of ur applicants that never got in might be interested in our long term game, if so post in the thread called " Worlwide English Demolition Clan "

regards

Spex84

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spex84:

hi everyone Worlwide English Demolition Clan here and was wondering if any of ur applicants that never got in might be interested in our long term game, if so post in the thread called " Worlwide English Demolition Clan "

regards

Spex84<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me but why are you going in everyone's thread's and posting this ****? i dont think nuno and co are going to be happy with this one so al let them deal the punishment out icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spex84:

regards

Spex84<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be kidding me! Email people, contact them over icq,msn,whatever but don't post this bullshít here. Or open a thread asking for people to join.

When you thought you've seen it all... icon_rolleyes.gif

regards

Spex84<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHOCKING icon_mad.gif

regards

Spex84<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be kidding me! Email people, contact them over icq,msn,whatever but don't post this bullshít here. Or open a thread asking for people to join.

When you thought you've seen it all... icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You weren't nearly abusive enough Nuno icon_mad.gif

regards

Spex84<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you thought you've seen it all... icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You weren't nearly abusive enough Nuno icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm already on a yellow gotta behave. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived