NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

Daily Lewisio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welocme to the daily sports column my name is Gary Lineker and ill be running this column while Gladys Posselthwaite is away on holiday. Now enough of the niceities and over to check on southamptons squad now what a squad they have for the new 2006-2007 they will be going places with this team heres there lineup of players

GOALKEEPERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Baldwin

Scott Bevan

Darren Davies

Neil Moss

Antonis Nikopolidis

Paul Radchubka

Defenders/Midfielders

Tony Adams

Mark Alexander

Gareth Barry

George Boateng

Wayne Bridge

Steven Cameron

Phillipe Christanval

Colin Clegg

Martyn Corrigan

Mike Foster

Barry Griffin

Christian Gyan

Andreas Johannson

Andy Johnson

Michael Pattersson

Ben Rix

Andrey Tikhonov

Strikers

Yannis Anastasiou

John Hartson

Joe King

Miroslav Klose

Jonathan Macken

Torvaldur Makan

Nuno Gomes

Dwight Yorke

I hope this squad performs well this season as it has the potential for a top 3 finish, with players in the midfield like Barry,Boateng and players with good records up front such as Klose,Gomes and Yorke i hope They bang goals in for fun. My main Concern is my defence i need a good player in centre like Stam or Rio Ferdinand

All in all I reckon i will do well both in cups and the league and wait patiently for my apology from nuno icon_smile.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok then, Prediction time!!!!!

In alphabetical order

Aston Villa - With Mike back in charge i can see Villa finishing in the top 8 and possibly a decent cup run, but nothing more, Inter-Two-Bob again next season for Mike

Blackburn - Top 5 finish is possible, the capture of Nano and Knapper could prove vital in my quest for my first piece of silverware. UEFA Cup will be a good distraction from the league and hopefully a last 8 finish will come from it. FA Cup will be mine this season.

Fulham - Fulham will finish 6th and the League Cup will be a major possibility. Nuno has the ability to make this team a huge success, with a little help from Ricardo icon_razz.gif

Sheff Wed - John has a quality side at Sheffield, i fully expect him to challenge in the top 4 and the FA Cup could be winging its way to Sheffield, along with European success.

Southampton - Newbie Chris has made a major mistake in selling Knapper to yours truely, but he has a good strikeforce, and no one will look forward to travelling to St. Mary's this season, Top 10 and a decent cup run, maybe Inter-Toto material.

Sunderland - 2nd in the league is where i believe Steve will finish, along with him regaining his European crown. FA Cup is always a possibily, along with the League Cup, potential Manager of the Season in Steve this season.

W.B.A - Champions again and maybe a domestic treble on the cards and the possibility of a quadrouple! But can Kev's squad hack it? and wil;l his tactic ever be cracked? Only time will tell

League

1st - WBA

2nd - Sunderland

4th - Sheffield Wednesday

5th - Blackburn

6th - Fulham

7th - Aston Villa

9th - Southampton

League Cup - Sheffield Wednesday V Sunderland Final

FA Cup - Blackburn V WBA Final

Champions League - Sunderland to be winners

UEFA Cup - Hopefully and all-England Sheff Wed V Blackburn Final[/b]

Those are my bold predictions, hopefully see you all on Monday, and please, no extra session, i cant make them this weekend.

Thanks Argie icon_smile.gif much appreciated but i didnt realise how good Knapper is supposed to be so whoever i sold him to can i have him back please icon_smile.gif

But Argie whats this i see before my eyes icon_eek.gif you only think ill finish 9th you disapoint me icon_frown.gif I think i can manage somewhere around 5th 6th pending i get myself a top defender and a decent keeper as backup to Paul Radchubka and maybe get myself to the Finals Of The FA CUP icon_smile.gif However i agree that WBA may win it again and i think blackburn may be in the top 3 my bet for Relegation will be Fulham and Sunderland for the fa cup

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hopefully and all-England Sheff Wed V Blackburn Final[/b]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a nice piece of UBB code. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

my bet for Relegation will be Fulham <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know if I should roll my eyes to that or simply roll on the floor laughing my feckin arse off. icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hopefully and all-England Sheff Wed V Blackburn Final

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a nice piece of UBB code. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn Nuno why are you such a jerk to us newbie's? Fulham for relegation, hehehe. Nice 1 Chris.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Knapper

Nano Langley Espinal

</pre>

Best midfield in the premiership

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

Thanks Argie icon_smile.gif much appreciated but i didnt realise how good Knapper is supposed to be so whoever i sold him to can i have him back please icon_smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't have Knapper back, more chance of Fulham escaping the drop, hahahahaha!!!!!!

The Daily Lewisio

Breaking news just in with Me Gary Lineker there has been some controversy over the deal which took Knapper to Ewood Park, as a new manager has stepped in claiming that he and the Southampton boss shook on a deal before the transfer was made our first question is what will this mean for football where now gonna open a online poll if u think The Fa should look into this press 1 and if u think the Fa should just disregard this as Speculation press 2 Polls will clos at 2 o clock this afternoon lets go over the to our leading sports correspondent Gladys Shuffflrbottom as she talks to Nuno Santos The chairman of Southampton Football Club

Gladys- Nuno What do u think of this latest supoosed scandal to rock football, what are your views on it

Nuno- Well what can i say mr mackems allegations are totally false however mr mackem did make a bid which we rejected as the offer was simply not good enough.

Gladys - But surely the fa need to look into this dont you think as we have got a rather disgruntled and unhappy manager claiming that the transfer was fixed.

Nuno at the end of the day sure the fa can look into it as the club has nothing to hide and all transfers are done above board with regard to the rules and regulations Blackburn signed the player as they made the best offer so what more can i say mackem why bring up these allegations

Gladys - Thank u Nuno lets go back to the studio with Gary

Hi welcome back well there u are Nuno says the club has nothing to hide and if the fa want to investigate they can . Lets run over the poll again remember i said if u think that the fa should take action press 1 and if they should just disregard the allegations press 2

Here are our results so far a whopping 90 percent think that the fa should just disregard the allegation as specualtion and leave the club to get on with business. any way that concludes our programme im your host Gary Lineker from me and our roving reporter Gladys Shufflebottom Goobye.

Music Plays and fades out ...... icon_biggrin.gif The saga continues

Major family problems have left me feeling pretty **** today, i am very upset at what has happened, and tonight for me is just about a no-no, i will see if i feel up to it, can't discuss it over a public message board.

Sorry lads, i may see you at 8.

Stewy

Cheers Mike and Chris, Family first though, I will see what happens at around 7ish, then i'll decide if i will play with you bunch of no-hopers or not. Plus i didnt put a "reject all offers for players" on my Holiday settings, and Steve will destroy my team stealing all my players as revenge for Knapper.

Hi lads just though i would say that i will have a no show tonight as i am going to be watching L'pool and stuff icon_smile.gif Sorry i will c ya all next time though i think

Cheers

Kev

Right Nuno Fire kevbest if his excuse was he was watching man united i coulda excepted that but liverpool now that is taking the biscuit lol icon_biggrin.gif oh well see ya on thursday m8 hope you lose tonight<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut it Newbie icon_cool.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

look just cos i dont have mohammed al fayed as a chairman because im stuck with a stingy get like you as a chairman dosent mean my clubs a ****hole with a bit of work and a hell of a lotta money i can turn the club round put it this way if i do i want a public apology on the thrad from u ok lol icon_biggrin.gificon_mad.gificon_smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is my public apology icon_biggrin.gif

LMAO @ Nuno icon_biggrin.gif

BTW Nuno, the NWCM file you sent me contains an incurable virus according to hotmail, the Villa text file is fine though. icon_frown.gif

**Aston Villa Update**

Well, if i'm to be strictly honest, I felt like a pile of shít last night and couldn't really concentrate on CM, in fact, I only played 1 match that I can remember, and that was against Motherwell away in a 3-1 win (Intertoto Cup).

Well, after looking at the teams' start to the season, i'm quite impressed with the way Villa have played. The results are as following:

15.7.06 Teplice CZE H Inter-Toto Cup 3rd Rnd Leg 1 4:1 25732 Tainio, Balaban, Afonso, Källström

22.7.06 Teplice CZE A Inter-Toto Cup 3rd Rnd Leg 2 0:0 6661

26.7.06 Motherwell SCO A Inter-Toto Cup Semi Final Leg 3:1 10016 Tainio, Balaban pen, Maloney

2.8.06 Motherwell SCO H Inter-Toto Cup Semi Final Leg 2:0 37495 Källström, Legwinski

8.8.06 1.FC Köln GER A Inter-Toto Cup Final Leg 1 0:2 39218

19.8.06 Grimsby A Premier Division 2:1 9999 Källström 2

22.8.06 1.FC Köln GER H Inter-Toto Cup Final Leg 2 2:2 39965 Song Jong-Kook, Balaban

26.8.06 W.B.A. A Premier Division 1:4 35764 Parker

9.9.06 Liverpool A Premier Division 3:1 45337 Balaban, Lucas, Rommedahl

16.9.06 Arsenal H Premier Division 3:1 42741 Lucas 2, Tainio pen

</pre>

I'm disappointed that my team lost the Intertoto final but Europe wasn't really on my mind this year anyway. I'm mainly concentrating on a good league run and IMO, thjis is the best start Villa have ever had in the EPL since NWCM started icon_eek.gif

PL 4 W 3 L1 is a very impressive record and should leave my near the top of the table. And the fact that we've beaten Arsenal and Liverpool 3-1 makes it all the more impressive icon_smile.gif

Now listed is the Aston Villa squad:

No Name Position(s) Nat Born Age Caps Gls Wages Expires Value

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Afonso, Filipe AM RL POR 5.9.82 24 - - £7.75K 9.6.11 £3.1M

- Amoo, Ryan AM RC ENG 8.7.83 23 - - £300 15.6.07 £200K

6 Andrews, Marvin D C TTO 22.12.76 29 68 - £22K 7.5.10 £2.5M

19 Balaban, Bosko S C HRV 15.10.78 27 35 11 £32K 24.6.11 £6.5M

18 Bewers, Jonathan D C ENG 10.9.82 24 - - £1.8K 17.6.07 £375K

- Cook, Christian S C ENG 15.4.86 20 - - £825 2.5.07 £250K

48 Davis, Paul D C ENG 20.3.84 22 - - £2.1K 12.6.09 £450K

17 Eleftheropoulos, Dimitris GK GRE 7.8.76 30 34 - £37K 3.5.09 £4.3M

- Gavilán, Diego D/DM/F RC PAR 1.3.80 26 42 4 £3K 5.5.10 £2.6M

1 Gould, Bobby GK ENG 10.1.89 17 - - £950 25.6.09 £425K

- Haynes, Danny D C ENG 12.12.82 23 - - £275 22.6.07 £30K

- Henderson, Wayne GK IRL 15.12.82 23 - - £300 22.6.07 £140K

10 Hodge, Gary S C ENG 28.7.84 22 - - £8.25K 7.5.08 £2.2M

21 Inamoto, Jun-ichi DM RC JPN 18.9.79 26 40 6 £14.75K 8.5.10 £3.9M

43 Islam, Tafazzul F R ENG 25.12.83 22 - - £500 3.6.08 £750K

14 Källström, Kim AM/F C SWE 24.8.82 24 7 - £17.75K 2.6.10 £5.25M

16 Kuffour, Emmanuel Osei AM/F C GHA 6.4.76 30 28 4 £14.5K 17.5.09 £1.9M

23 Lauchlan, Jim D LC SCO 2.2.77 29 - - £4K 23.6.10 £1.7M

26 Legwinski, Sylvain DM RLC FRA 6.10.73 32 - - £15.25K 14.5.07 £650K

9 Lucas, Jay S C AUS 14.1.85 21 9 9 £2.1K 19.5.09 £5M

24 Maloney, Shaun F C SCO 24.1.83 23 - - £16K 22.6.11 £3.8M

4 McClenahan, Trent SW/D C AUS 4.2.85 21 - - £5.5K 6.5.10 £975K

- McGrath, John DM L IRL 16.3.82 24 - - £5.5K 26.6.07 £925K

- Morley, Kevin DM C ENG 9.1.85 21 - - £700 10.6.07 £130K

- Mulhulland, Brian D R ENG 22.8.81 25 - - £275 2.6.07 £30K

13 Nash, Carlo GK ENG 13.9.73 33 - - £7.75K 26.6.08 £950K

15 Natali, Cesare D C ITA 5.4.79 27 - - £9K 20.6.10 £1.1M

41 Padoin, Simone SW/D/DM LC ITA 18.3.84 22 - - £6.5K 21.6.10 £1.5M

27 Parker, Kiegan F RC SCO 8.6.82 24 31 11 £16.25K 24.6.08 £8M

22 Paterson, Jim D/AM LC SCO 25.9.79 26 4 - £8K 3.6.09 £2.8M

30 Pedersen, Henrik F LC DEN 10.6.75 31 - - £5K 2.6.09 £1.4M

25 Perkins, Matthew D C ENG 16.6.87 19 - - £525 10.5.07 £130K

5 Robinson, Paul D/DM LC ENG 14.12.78 27 - - £31K 9.5.10 £2.2M

47 Rommedahl, Dennis AM/F R DEN 22.7.78 28 19 4 £17.5K 12.5.10 £4.9M

39 Schembri (II), Angelo D RC ITA 14.1.84 22 - - £6.5K 28.5.10 £1.2M

- Scullion, David S C NIR 26.11.84 21 13 1 £1.7K 4.6.10 £1.2M

- Smith, Jay DM C ENG 14.7.83 23 - - £2.1K 10.6.07 £325K

20 Song Jong-Kook D/DM RLC KOR 20.2.79 27 34 4 £12.25K 28.6.11 £3.8M

- Stuart, Cameron D RC ENG 26.4.83 23 - - £275 11.6.07 £30K

- Sutton, John D L ENG 14.4.89 17 - - £825 Rolling £180K

11 Tainio, Teemu AM C FIN 27.11.79 26 52 21 £18.5K 24.5.10 £6.75M

12 Toni, Luca S C ITA 26.5.77 29 - - £20K 22.6.09 £5.5M

8 Zahovic, Zlatko AM C SVN 1.2.71 35 89 35 £8.25K 11.5.07 £110K

</pre>

Hopefully my starting lineup for most of the season will look like this:

PARKER/BALABAN LUCA TONI

JIM PATERSON KALLSTROM/MALONEY TEEMU TAINIO DENIS ROMMEDAHL

JUN-ICHI INAMOTO

PAUL ROBINSON MARVIN ANDREWS SONG JONG-KOOK

DMITRIS ELEFTHEROPOLOUS

</pre>

I'm not sure who is the better players at the moment between Parker and Balaban, also with Kallstrom and Maloney.

I've also got two players lined up and hopefully I can steal one of them soon icon_smile.gif

I'm pretty sure i'll see you guys on Thursday, i'm feeling a ****load better today and hopefully i'll be fine by Thursday icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

BTW Nuno, the NWCM file you sent me contains an incurable virus according to hotmail, the Villa text file is fine though. icon_frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's so confusing?

Not a brilliant start of the season for Fulham :

4.8.06 Southampton A Friendly 5:0 6194 Malbranque, Mellor, Aliardiere, Harbuzi 2

9.8.06 Dinamo Minsk BLR A Champions Cup Qual.3 Leg 1 1:0 26710 Ljungberg

19.8.06 Blackburn A Premier Division 2:3 33932 Ljungberg, Donovan

23.8.06 Dinamo Minsk BLR H Champions Cup Qual.3 Leg 2 3:0 32940 Kerr 2 (1 pen), Donovan

26.8.06 Crewe H Premier Division 2:0 25127 Simão, Saha

9.9.06 Southampton A Premier Division 0:2 32209

12.9.06 Roma ITA H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp A 0:1 27601

16.9.06 W.B.A. H Premier Division 0:2 27605 </pre>

We started on the best possible way beating Chris "Bigmouth" Lewis 5-0 on a friendly at Southampton (see link above). icon_biggrin.gif

On Champions League, we wualified for the group stage after easily defeating Dinamo Minsk 4-0 on aggregate.

We've been seeded into a fairly reasonable groub with Roma, Bordeaux and Sigma Omoloc and althouth we lost the first game at home against Roma there should be no problem on qualifying for the next phase.

On the Premier League things started awfully. Defeats against human managers like argie, chris and kev's assistant and only one win against Crewe. icon_frown.gif

On the transfer market, we sold Andrea Pirlo to Fiorentina for £5.75 M, Stephen McPhee to Scunthorpe for £1.9 M and Luca Toni for Aston Villa for £6.5 M. None of them were first team regulars, so that sounds like a good deal to me. icon_smile.gif

I'd like to mention too the first titles of the season went to Kev's assistant who beat Chris on Charity Shield (WBA 3-1 Southampton) and to Steve who won the European Super Cup (Sunderland 3-1 Feyennord).

So here are the current NWCM standings :

Real Name User Name Team Points

Kevin Bahamasomething (kevbest) - WBA 495

Steven Lawson (MACKEM) - Sunderland 255

Nuno Santos (Nuno Santos) - Fulham 205

Jonathan Backstorm (AS Roma) - ... 190

John Burbidge (whitehart) - Sheff Wed 75

Michael Gormley (HL7) - Aston Villa 40

Chris Lewis (Chris101) - Southampton 15

Craig Stewart (argie_wizard) - Blackburn 0 </pre>

See you all Thursday. icon_eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's so confusing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A CM txt file containing a virus. First time I've heard of that. icon_confused.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's so confusing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A CM txt file containing a virus. First time I've heard of that. icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was a bit strange as well, maybe you should give your PC a virus scan just to be safe icon_smile.gif

An impressive start to the new campaign for Sheffield Wednesday

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 4.8.06 Barcelona ESP H Friendly 3:1 7696 Crosa, Brough, Sonkaya pen

19.8.06 W.B.A. A Premier Division 1:2 29701 Rivaldo

23.8.06 Southampton H Premier Division 4:1 37166 Hill, Cavaliere, Carrick, Samba

27.8.06 Man Utd A Premier Division 1:1 62306 Castillo

9.9.06 Grimsby A Premier Division 4:2 10014 Samba 2, Brough, Castillo

14.9.06 Servette SUI H UEFA Cup 1st Rnd Leg 1 2:1 32909 Rivaldo, Cavaliere

17.9.06 Sunderland H Premier Division 1:0 39830 Hill

</pre>

We currently lie 3rd with 10pts from 5 games , and having played both WBA and Man Utd away as well as the mighty Sunderland at home I am very happy with the start to the season.

With a lot of new faces brought in for this season such as, Brett Emerton, Cherno Samba, Castillo and Brough I felt they may take some time to settle, but they are all performing very well,

Best Result

It has to be the 1-0 win at home to Sunderland. We have had some close matches in the past but I have always found it hard to beat Mackem, and this season was going to be tough as he has a very good team.

We went 1-0 up very early which helped, and then the outrageous tackles flying in from Sundeland were eventually punished and they were down to 10 men. From here it was very comfortable, and Sunderland didn't even have a shot on target. Im sure it will be a different story at the Stadium of ****e, but mark my words, I will be ready icon_smile.gif

Worst team start

It has to be Fulham, they are under performing and currently lie 17th after 4 games. I am sure Nuno is a little concerned but with the class of players in his squad it's only a matter of time before they turn it around.

Well the most dissapionting fact is that bloody WBA are still winning even though Kev isn't there. The way things are going it is likely they will continue this form and retain there title, although a few of us may have something to say about it.

Unfortunately I cant make next sesssion, so see you whenever icon_smile.gif

No point in posting a league table after four games only, but I'll make it easier for you, Mr. Virus. icon_wink.gif

1st Chelsea 4 3 0 0 10 2 1 0 0 3 1 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd W.B.A. 4 2 0 0 6 2 2 0 0 3 0 12

3rd Sheff Wed 5 2 0 0 5 1 1 1 1 6 5 10

5th Aston Villa 4 1 0 0 3 1 2 0 1 6 6 9

6th Blackburn 5 3 0 0 10 6 0 0 2 3 7 9

8th Southampton 5 2 1 0 5 2 0 0 2 3 7 7

12th Sunderland 4 1 1 0 5 1 0 1 1 1 2 5

17th Fulham 4 1 0 1 2 2 0 0 2 2 5 3

20th Grimsby 5 0 0 3 5 9 0 0 2 1 7 0 </pre>

Mediocre start for the Blackburn boys

Opposition Ven Competition Res Attend Scorers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Margate A Friendly 3:0 2949 Espinal, de Gier 2

Fulham H Premier Division 3:2 33932 de Gier, Jansen, Langley

Chelsea A Premier Division 2:5 39497 Nano, de Gier

Tottenham H Premier Division 3:2 36539 Langley, Jansen, Sigþórsson

Man Utd H Premier Division 4:2 33886 Jansen, Knapper 2, Singh pen

Kispest-Honvéd A UEFA Cup 1st Rnd Leg 1 3:2 12724 Nano, Knapper, Singh

Leeds A Premier Division 1:2 39023 Knapper

</pre>

As i wasnt here for the final two game i am very disappointed to see another loss to my name and 4 more goals conceded. I seem to be conceeding for fun, having conceeded 15 goals in only 6 competitive game, the defence has to be looked at.

Going forward is a different matter altogether, i seem to have a quality passing side, if i can get my defense to play to its potential i will have a championship challenging team here.

Knapper, my record £18.75m signing from Southampton, seems to have found his form of late, after a poor start he has bagged 4 in 3 matches.

Still wil a 100% record at home and a 0% record away in the Premiership i seem to have lost my ability to travel and scrape a result. More steal in the midfield may be needed at the expense of some flair players, as my midfield is full of flair.

My main 16 for any game would be this:-

de Gier Jansen

-

-

- | Espinal |

- | |

- | |

- Nano Langley Knapper

-

-

-

- Panayi Johanssen Mellberg Yakubu

-

-

- Dudek

</pre>

SUBS:

GK-Kirkland, Chris

DF-Djetou, Martín

MF-Neill, Lucas

MF-Johnson, Seth

ST-Sigporsson, Andri

The simple 4-3-1-2 formation(a personal favourite of mine) may have to be sacrificed as i cant go on conceding the amount of goals i have been recently.

The form of my starting-11 has been somewhat varied.

Dudek - Form= 6.67 played 6 con 15

Yakubu - Form= 6.33 played 6

Panayi - Form= 7.00 played 4

Johanssen - Form= 7.50 played 6

Mellberg - Form= 7.17 played 6

Espinal - Form= 6.67 played 6

Langley - Form= 7.17 played 6 scored 2

Knapper - Form= 8.00 played 6 scored 4

Nano - Form= 7.67 played 6 scored 2

de Gier - Form= 7.83 played 6 scored 2

Jansen - Form= 8.00 played 6 scored 3

</pre>

Sorry for boring the shít out of you all, but these things have to be done, i will now go rocking back n forth in a dark, damp corner and wait for the next time we play : NWCM!!!

c ya's

UP THE ROVERS!!!!!!

Stewy icon_smile.gif

sorry about that totally pish update lads, totally fúcked up on the code thing, kind of depressed now, totally spoiled a perfectly good thread, with no crap posts at all and absolutely no drivel whatsoever!

sarcasim at its poorest icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

name: dale

team: man city please

availablity : 8.30pm onwards

i'm new to this, so you would have to explain how the whole process works.

thanks-dale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

sorry about that totally pish update lads, totally fúcked up on the code thing, kind of depressed now, totally spoiled a perfectly good thread, with no crap posts at all and absolutely no drivel whatsoever!

sarcasim at its poorest icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why can't your updates be more like Chris' Argie? icon_rolleyes.gif

Welcome to NWCM Dee!!

Forgot to welcome you to this mighty clan Dee icon_smile.gif

Although I know your not the best of managers I am sure you can atlest keep your job for a while icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

_Welcome to NWCM Dee!!_

Forgot to welcome you to this mighty clan Dee icon_smile.gif

Although I know your not the best of managers I am sure you can atlest keep your job for a while icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When did this happen? icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif

Why am I always the last to know icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif

Why am I always the last to know icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because you're always the first to leave. icon_rolleyes.gif

And don't blame me for that, I had 4 guns pointed at me to let him in. icon_frown.gif

Why am I always the last to know icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because you're always the first to leave. icon_rolleyes.gif

And don't blame me for that, I had 4 guns pointed at me to let him in. icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah right icon_redface.gif

It's not my fault I leave early BTW icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard Dee icon_smile.gif

Archived