7.1.06 Huddersfield A FA Cup 3rd Rnd 3:0 12385 Ljungberg, Donovan 2

11.1.06 Arsenal A Premier Division 2:2 38378 Elmander, Paredes

16.1.06 West Ham A Premier Division 2:3 34969 Saha 2

21.1.06 Millwall H Premier Division 3:0 34707 Donovan 2, Saha

25.1.06 Man Utd H League Cup Semi Final Leg 1 1:0 26576 Donovan

28.1.06 Wolves H FA Cup 4th Rnd 1:1 15013 Sidwell

1.2.06 Man Utd A Premier Division 1:4 59258 Paredes </pre>

THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Not a bad session for Fulham, we reached 3rd place and hope to maintain it, WBA and Sunderland seem to be unreachable and will definitely finish on the top places. The fight for 3rd place will be solid, I have Boro, Man Utd and Sheff Wed biting my heels but if we keep our current form we shall finish third.

THE FA CUP

On 3rd round, Fulham reserves received and beat Huddersfield 3-0 and the very same alignment couldn’t beat Wolves on 4th round, so we’ll have to play a replay at Wolverhampton. I’ll put up my best eleven there, we had no Europe this season, so internal cups are supposed to be taken seriously.

THE LEAGUE CUP

We are in the semi-finals and hopefully we’ll allocate a place in the final game. Not easy though seeing that our adversary is Manchester United. We’ve played already the First Leg at home and beat them one nill with the yankee Landon Donovan scoring the solitaire goal. We’ll try to defend this precious advantage on Second Leg with all our power.

TRANSFER MARKET

Jari Illola moved to Man Utd after they bid £ 12.25 M for the player. We have good resources in our squad for the defensive midfield position (Paredes, Stewart, Mylevsky, Livermore ) so when the bid came in I didn’t look back and accepted promptly. Illola was bought two seasons back for £ 2.5 M so he gave me a ten million profit. His contribution was really good during the year and a half that he stayed at Fulham, he played 63 games, scored 5 goals and made 18 assists. Quite good for a DM C, so there was no point in rejecting his move to the glory hunters.

To replace him, came in Steven Sidwell. This young chap wasn’t anymore in Arsenal plans, so we brought him in for a £ 1.5 M bargain. His attributes are awesome and he’s a secure value for the future.

Finally we sold the ******* ****ing ***** Alpay to Gyantespor for £ 500 M. Must have been a relief for parts, him and me.

CURRENT LINE-UP

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

MIDO SAHA

(DONOVAN)

ELMANDER

(LJUNGBERG)

KERR ZETTERBERG PAREDES

RIISE MEXES SAID DUFF

(CRADDOCK)

CHIOTIS

</pre>

Hope it works fine.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> SuperJimmy

Banned - (Temp) - Pending AH Check <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy, I'm sorry to say that you're out. Shame you could only play a session with us. Since you can't read this, I'll talk to you on MSN. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> SuperJimmy

Banned - (Temp) - Pending AH Check <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy, I'm sorry to say that you're out. Shame you could only play a session with us. Since you can't read this, I'll talk to you on MSN. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was he an alias?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marksnellink:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

No I'm not really that sorry _Mr. Joe Chadwick aka Chadders_. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some to55er who got banned a few months ago for insulting a mod and half of CMO regulars. I'm sure it's him, same age, similar name and same occupation (webmaster). icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marksnellink:

No I'm not really that sorry _Mr. Joe Chadwick aka Chadders_. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some to55er who got banned a few months ago for insulting a mod and half of CMO regulars. I'm sure it's him, same age, similar name and same occupation (webmaster). icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Some to55er who got banned a few months ago for insulting a mod and half of CMO regulars. I'm sure it's him, same age, similar name and same occupation (webmaster). icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now that is a turn out for the books icon_redface.gif

Welcome back, you scot peewee dingodungo. icon_biggrin.gif

MSN now, please. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

peewee dingodungo? icon_biggrin.gif

Portuguese slang? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Welcome back, you scot peewee dingodungo. icon_biggrin.gif

MSN now, please. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

peewee dingodungo? icon_biggrin.gif

Portuguese slang? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really, just wanted to be original. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Hi Mike, did you have a good time caravaning icon_wink.gif

Nuno and news on next session?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm surprised that after 3 months playing in this clan you still haven't noticed that we play Mon and Thu at 8pm. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Hi Mike, did you have a good time caravaning icon_wink.gif

Nuno and news on next session?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm an upper-class pikey icon_cool.gif

Nothing but the best for my caravan icon_biggrin.gif

Id Like to join i know im a bit inexperienced but im reliable as can be.

Name:-Liam

Availability:-Any time during weedays after sixpm weekends all day.

Club:-Liverpool or Southampton

Will be a little late tonight, probably around 9.30. Nuno if you are online before 7.30 any chance of setting up my team for my holiday?

Cheers, I know you'll miss me but get over it icon_wink.gif

Will be a little late tonight, probably around 9.30. Nuno if you are online before 7.30 any chance of setting up my team for my holiday?

Cheers, I know you'll miss me but get over it icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fúck off icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Fúck off icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>]

oh how we have missed you scottish Boy icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

Fúck off icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>]

oh how we have missed you scottish Boy icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that you all love me, but do you have to be so open with your feelings? icon_rolleyes.gif

Kevin Barahamanesh also known as Mr. Undefeatable just went to Eindhoven and got back with 5 in the bag. icon_eek.gif

Police forces are being sent to Heathrow in order to protect his ass from the fury of the fans. icon_biggrin.gif

Kev under investigation after rumours he was part of an undercover operation to crash the game after Mackem beat him

After Sunderland scored an amazing victory away at WBA, closing the gap on the most exiting title race in NWCM to date, a shock crash occured. Mackem when crazy, with abbuse thrown all over the place, and various conspiracy theories levelled at Kev icon_wink.gif

Although these allegations were later but to rest, as it was found that Kev would not know how to crash the game icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carlos_marinelli:

Sorry about leaving mid-session, I got cut off and my sister needs the computer now.

Sorry guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No probs, maybe your assistant does a bit better than you did. icon_wink.gif

Another session went through and thr season is almost over. WBA is still the main favourite to win the championship but Sunderland might still have a word to say.

Fulham and Sheff Wed are fighting for CL qualification, while Blackburn's assistant will try to keep his team in European places. Aston Villa is heading for Toto Cup and Bolton is bravely fighting against relegation.

We'll see how this ends next session.

***********************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Wednesday 5th April 2006

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2005/6 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st W.B.A. 31 13 1 1 34 10 13 2 1 39 12 81

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Sunderland 31 11 4 0 27 6 12 3 1 30 10 76

3rd Man Utd 31 10 3 2 29 14 8 3 5 26 19 60

4th Fulham 31 11 1 3 29 11 7 2 7 37 30 57

5th Middlesbrough 31 10 1 5 27 16 8 2 5 22 13 57

6th Sheff Wed 31 9 3 4 22 11 7 5 3 19 11 56

7th Blackburn 31 6 4 5 32 28 9 3 4 26 12 52

8th Chelsea 31 8 3 5 24 20 6 3 6 19 17 48

9th Leeds 31 8 5 3 23 15 5 1 9 26 31 45

10th Arsenal 31 7 4 5 26 18 6 2 7 15 20 45

11th Aston Villa 31 6 7 3 25 16 5 4 6 19 22 44

12th Southampton 31 5 9 2 19 15 5 5 5 18 16 44

13th West Ham 31 7 2 6 23 27 2 6 8 13 22 35

14th Oldham 31 8 2 6 28 29 0 4 11 7 35 30

15th Liverpool 31 4 4 8 19 21 3 4 8 19 32 29

16th Coventry 31 5 1 9 14 23 2 3 11 8 24 25

17th Bolton 31 3 5 8 16 29 2 2 11 12 31 22

18th Tottenham 31 4 2 9 20 31 1 4 11 19 35 21

19th Derby 31 4 3 8 11 29 0 5 11 11 38 20

20th Millwall 31 2 2 11 13 30 2 3 11 14 31 17 </pre>

More detailed reports later on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

Everybody Gather round Nuno is about to post the league Table i think this could be very funny icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on your definition of funny. icon_razz.gif

Could someone tell me my results after I left please? icon_smile.gif

------------

Aston Villa Update

This session was full of optimism for me, and it's unfortunate I had to leave before the end, as I really had high hopes for my team.

We played Sunderland first away from home, and the team went out with its familiar 4-4-2 formation. Steve's Sunderland dominated from start to finish, barring the very rare opportunities my team had. Surprisingly, he only won 1-0, but that was down to my GK more than anything else. I'm not gonna try and make excuses out, my team was outplayed and deserved to lose.

Then we travelled to Preston in the FA Cup 5th round. Preston took a shock lead early on, but Balaban equalised very quickly to leave the half time score 1-1. Seeing as Preston were fighting relegation from the first division, you can forgive me for thinking this would be an easy match. Full time score was 2-1 to Preston icon_biggrin.gif

I was absolutely furious at the time, I await complaints from the neighbours for abusive language and obscenities. In the mIRC room, Steve kindly pointed out that you could drive a bus through my midfield icon_biggrin.gif This gave me the idea of playing a 3-5-2 with a crowded midfield.

The team lined up like this for my match with Bolton:

Parker Balaban

Paterson Kallstrom Tainio Rommedahl

Inamoto

Robinson Andrews Song-Kook

Eleftheropolous

</pre>

This formation worked fantastically well against Bolton. We dominated the whole match rarely giving anything away, and Paterson played a fantastic game out wide, and I was delighted to have a tactic that accomodated Kallstrom and Tainio in the same midfield. Rommedahl was a bit average but i'm sure that's because he's unhappy at not being allowed to join Arsenal. In the 45th minute Bosko Balaban gave us the lead, set up perfectly by Kim Kallstrom. In the 47th minute Keigan Parker doubled our lead after a fantastic Jim Paterson cross. A superb solo effort from Bosko Balaban rapped up the match for us, the full time score being 3-0.

I didn't make too many changes to the tactic on the with/without ball screens, but the changes I did make worked very, very well indeed.

See you all Thursday icon_smile.gif

(BTW Nuno, you really need to tell me what time we're playing tonight)

Could someone tell me my results after I left please? icon_smile.gif

------------

Aston Villa Update

This session was full of optimism for me, and it's unfortunate I had to leave before the end, as I really had high hopes for my team.

We played Sunderland first away from home, and the team went out with its familiar 4-4-2 formation. Steve's Sunderland dominated from start to finish, barring the very rare opportunities my team had. Surprisingly, he only won 1-0, but that was down to my GK more than anything else. I'm not gonna try and make excuses out, my team was outplayed and deserved to lose.

Then we travelled to Preston in the FA Cup 5th round. Preston took a shock lead early on, but Balaban equalised very quickly to leave the half time score 1-1. Seeing as Preston were fighting relegation from the first division, you can forgive me for thinking this would be an easy match. Full time score was 2-1 to Preston icon_biggrin.gif

I was absolutely furious at the time, I await complaints from the neighbours for abusive language and obscenities. In the mIRC room, Steve kindly pointed out that you could drive a bus through my midfield icon_biggrin.gif This gave me the idea of playing a 3-5-2 with a crowded midfield.

The team lined up like this for my match with Bolton:

Parker Balaban

Paterson Kallstrom Tainio Rommedahl

Inamoto

Robinson Andrews Song-Kook

Eleftheropolous

</pre>

This formation worked fantastically well against Bolton. We dominated the whole match rarely giving anything away, and Paterson played a fantastic game out wide, and I was delighted to have a tactic that accomodated Kallstrom and Tainio in the same midfield. Rommedahl was a bit average but i'm sure that's because he's unhappy at not being allowed to join Arsenal. In the 45th minute Bosko Balaban gave us the lead, set up perfectly by Kim Kallstrom. In the 47th minute Keigan Parker doubled our lead after a fantastic Jim Paterson cross. A superb solo effort from Bosko Balaban rapped up the match for us, the full time score being 3-0.

I didn't make too many changes to the tactic on the with/without ball screens, but the changes I did make worked very, very well indeed.

See you all Thursday icon_smile.gif

(BTW Nuno, you really need to tell me what time we're playing tonight)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

fúcking triple posts icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess some kind of fúck-up of the year award would be suitable here icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO i would do a Report for W.B.A. but the session was so bad that i should be bottom rather than top icon_smile.gif I think next season we could either see a diffrent looking W.B.A. or at least a new man in the hot seat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

I guess some kind of fúck-up of the year award would be suitable here icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be his first award in this game after playing five seasons. icon_biggrin.gif

That would be his first award in this game after playing five seasons. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha...very fúcking funny icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

what time we playing at tonight?

That would be his first award in this game after playing five seasons. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, you'er forgetting the 4 best Scottish NWCM manager awards he has gotten icon_wink.gificon_confused.gif

Sheffield Wednesday head the chase for the FA Cup

After missing out on the League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup in NWCM by a whisker, Sheffield are really pushing to win their first piece of silverware to appease the fans.

It's going to be very tough, with a semi-final game against Leeds the only opsticle to a wembley appearance, or should I say Cardiff.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 13.2.06 Chelsea A Premier Division 1:0 41994 Cavaliere

18.2.06 Everton H FA Cup 5th Rnd 3:0 28693 Ono, Carrick 2 (1 pen)

27.2.06 Liverpool H Premier Division 2:0 39821 Cavaliere, Williams

4.3.06 Middlesbrough A Premier Division 4:1 35269 Cavaliere 2, Finnan 2

11.3.06 Peterborough A FA Cup Qtr Final 2:1 15272 R.Williams 2

18.3.06 Bolton H Premier Division 1:1 38121 Cavaliere

5.4.06 Leeds A Premier Division 2:2 40197 </pre>

A decent session for me, although two draws at the end really should have been victories with some late goals in each.

My best result was away at Middlesbrough where we won 4-1, has Jone really left Middlesbrough? icon_wink.gif

Results like this are sure to get Nuno wetting his pants, as with his great squad and large wage bill, it is imperitive he gets into the CL.

The league is very interesting although it looks like Kev will retain his crown, but on current form Steve is way ahead, so any more slip ups from Kev could be punished, and with WBA facing Sheffield Wednesday away, he is certain to drop a few points icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

So far my predictions looks pretty good as Steve is still in the CL where I would tip him to do well, and Kev likely to pick up the premiership crown.

See you all whenever

A 1 v 1 game<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which is supposed to be discussed on MSN. icon_rolleyes.gif

A 1 v 1 game<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which is supposed to be discussed on MSN. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you were ever online icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived