NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the session started it was again time for one of my tactical changes icon_redface.gif . I must have used about 10 different tactics during my time in NWCM but I'm hoping this one is the ONE icon_razz.gif

I decided to let go of club top-earnere Juan Roman Riquelme as I didn't need him anymore and I was losing 2m/month. I sold him to Schalke for only 15.75m but it was still a 5m profit from what I payed for him icon_frown.gif

This is my current senior squad:

Keepers:

Sebastien Frey

-France's first choice and mine too, bought from Parma for £3.7m a few seasons ago icon_smile.gif

Hugo Pinheiro

-My 2nd choice keeper, really great stats but still not better than Frey. Bought from Blackburn in season 2 for £1.2m

Defense

Ifeani Udeze

-Nigerian international defender with fantastic defensive skills, bought for £4.5m in season 3 from PAOK

Neil Clement

-Great stats and a player that Kev thought wasn't good enough for him so I got him in an exchange for Darren Eadie.

Jesper Olesen

-Young Danish prospect who I got from Veile for a bargain of £1m. Should be a regular from next season if we play it that is.

Gabriele Raia

-Young Italian signed during this season from Chievo, great future for this one

Andrew Frampton

-Best left back in the league but out of service as I don't use wingbacks icon_frown.gif , bought from Mike for £4m last sesaon icon_redface.gif

Darren Purse

-Good alround-player, used both in the defense and in the defensive midfield positions, bought from Birmingham for £6.5m a few seasons ago icon_smile.gif

Defensive midfield

Steven Gerrard

-English international bought from Nuno this season for £18m, has been my best player so far this season so he is prooving himself to be a good deal icon_smile.gif

Tomas Gravesen

-Bought from Everton for £1.1m this season and he has really surprised me with his great performances. DAnish international icon_smile.gif

Marco Elzinga

-Fantastic Dutch prospect who was bought for a bargain of £1.5m last season

Petit

-Well this lad is backup really but I couldn't resist taking him on a free as he is a very good player. Portuguese international icon_smile.gif

Cafu

-Experienced brazilen fullback, I wanted a bit of experience in my squad so I took my favourite for £500k icon_smile.gif

Midfield

Michael Ballack

-Not really my favourite player but because of his skills he still gets to play. German international who I bought from Bayern last summer for £2.5m icon_smile.gif

Martin Browne

-I'd say this lad is the best English prospect at the moment, bought from Arsenal for £5m this summer

Joe Cole

-Young yet an indispensibel member of my squad, bought from West Ham for £15m a few seasons ago icon_smile.gif English international icon_smile.gif

Cadinha

-Excellent portuguese prospect who I bought last summer for £13m although he really hadn't played a game but his stats amazed me so I smashed out the dosh to bring him in icon_smile.gif

Julius Aghahowa

-Absolutely fantastic player, my most expensive buy too as he cost me £19.75m from bralilean outfit Vasco a few seasons back icon_redface.gif . Nigerian international icon_smile.gif

Anders Svensson

-Great all-round midfield backup, Swdish international who I got on a bosman to this season icon_smile.gif

Strikers

Jermaine Defoe

-My best striker who I bought to replace Mpenza last season for a fee of £13m from West Ham icon_smile.gif

Mihalis Konstantinou

-Another great striker, Cypriot international who I bought for £10m from PAO a few seasons back icon_smile.gif

Cherno Samba

-Bought from Lazio for £1m and is currently my backup striker no.1

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

-Bosnian international striker who seems very promising, bought from Blackburn for £1m after 1st season icon_smile.gif

Jose Mario Peres

-A Brazilean with no caps who was granted a WP so that speaks for him to be a very promising player icon_cool.gif

Oczan Sonkoya

-Well backup for the backup but still a great striker icon_smile.gif

With this squad I'm hoping to bring the title back to Riverside, but it will be tough this season as the league is damn competitive

Last session stared of with the 2nd lef of my CL qualifier against Belgian outfit Club Brugge, I had won the 1st leg 1-0 which was disappointing. I took the lead after the 22nd minute but just to kill my joy Browne was sent off in the next minute icon_frown.gif to make qualificatioan a damn difficult task. I moved my players back to start defending the lead and to my joy and surprise we managed to keep the lead till the end which meant we qualified icon_cool.gif

I was drawn into a group with Juventus, Bordeaux and Galatasaray so I was hopingto qualify icon_smile.gif In my first groupstage game I drew with Bordeaux away from home and I was very happy as I believe every away point earned is wirth the double icon_wink.gif In t´he 2nd game I beat Galatasaray 5-1 icon_eek.gif at home. After this we travelled to Italy to face Juve, that game was a thriller which ended in favour of Boro as we won 2-1 at Delle Alpi icon_cool.gif . We also beat Juve at home so we have practially qualified from the group icon_smile.gif

In the league things are ok although drawing 2 unnecessary games, one against Liverpool away (their keeper got mom and kept a clean sheet although our total domination icon_mad.gificon_frown.gif ) and one against Arsenal where they scored a lucky goal and again the keeper was mom icon_frown.gif .

Theese were the other results:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 24.8.05 Club Brugge BEL A Champions Cup Qual.3 Leg 2 1:0 29966 Okoronkwo og

29.8.05 Derby A Premier Division 3:0 34935 Cole, Defoe, Browne

11.9.05 Oldham H Premier Division 3:0 34032 Aghahowa 2, Samba

14.9.05 Bordeaux FRA A Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp H 1:1 35165 Cadinha

17.9.05 Bolton H Premier Division 3:0 33522 Konstantinou, Aghahowa, Defoe

20.9.05 Galatasaray TUR H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp H 5:1 35255 Cole, Gerrard 2, Konstantinou, Defoe

24.9.05 Chelsea A Premier Division 3:1 41970 Defoe 2, J.Cole

27.9.05 Juventus ITA A Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp H 2:1 48805 Defoe 2

1.10.05 Liverpool A Premier Division 0:0 45319

5.10.05 Arsenal H Premier Division 1:1 35293 Gravesen

15.10.05 Leeds H Premier Division 2:0 35297 Konstantinou 2 (1 pen)

19.10.05 Juventus ITA H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp H 3:1 35259 Defoe 2, Cadinha

22.10.05 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 1:0 39816 Konstantinou pen </pre>

See you all on wednesday icon_smile.gif

GO BORO!!! icon_mad.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_razz.gif

Nice report about your squad Jone, that gave me the idea to do the same, like you said people who read this know who scores the goals, etc but they don't know anything about our squads. icon_smile.gif

Fulham main squad 2004/5

GOALKEEPERS

Dionisi Chiotis - Age 28

Probably the best GK in CM, Chiotis joined Fulham on a Bosman on 2nd season and he's been a worthless member. Lost his place in the team for a few months last season due to bad form, but now he's back at his best days.

Antonis Voulgaris - Age 23

My 2nd choice since he joined the club 5 years ago, he's a great professional because he never moans about being a substitute and when he's called to duty always proves to be an exceptional keeper.

DEFENDERS

Mike Duff - Age 27

Great right back, he's my first choice. Excellent pace, marking, teamwork and off the ball.

Mikael Dorsin - Age 24

This Swede is an all round defensive player. Dorsin is like a fireman he's always ther when you need to fill an empty spot due to an injury or a ban. Very consistant.

John Arne Riise - Age 26

Signed this year on a Bosman from Liverpool, Riise he's my starting left back and he's showing that he's also one of my best signings ever. This Norwegian can play also in the midfield without losing his effectiveness.

Andrey Milevskiy - Age 28

This Belarusian is a D/DM LC and was hired on a Bosman this season. He has great stats and a good career in Italian league behind him, but will have to struggle to get into Fulham's first team. Milevskiy is something like a deluxe back up. icon_biggrin.gif

David Livermore - Age 25

Same as above (even his position ), except that he never played in Italy. icon_biggrin.gif

Philip Mexès - Age 23

Bought from Auxerre two seasons ago for £5 M, Mexès had no more than a decent season last year and he's being quite disappointment this year. icon_frown.gif But I know he's great and hopefully he'll show what he really can do.

Ibrahim Said - Age 26

This Egyptian is my best central defender and enough said. icon_smile.gif

Jody Craddock - Age 30

Signed as a back up player for the two above, Craddock will probably be a first choice if Me´xès dont put all his efforts on the playing field. I signed him this season from Sunderland on a Bosman, when I took advantage of the fact that Mackem was drank and he forgot to offer Craddock a new contract. icon_biggrin.gif

MIDFIELDERS

Jari Illola - Age 26

This Finnish DM C is a rock in my team. Great defending, great positioning and also the ability to create attacking plays and score goals. He's a very influential player in my squad and a bit hard to handle due to his strong personality. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif He can't accept easily a warning or a fine, but that's something I have to deal with because his attributes are far more important than that. icon_redface.gif

Carlos Paredes - Age 29

Defensive midfielder from Paraguay, Paredes was another one of this season's Bosmans and he's still trying to reach his best form. When he does it, he'll be an important player. Still very inconsistent, maybe he's trying to adapt to English football. icon_confused.gif

Mark Kerr - Age 23

No need to tell you much about this player, everyone knows his value, he was bought on first season on a bargain deal from Falkirk and he's been in the main team since then. Just a few figures: 170 games, 44 goals and 36 assists in 4 1/2 seasons. Not bad for a M C. icon_wink.gif

Steed Malbranque - Age 25

This French lad will be reminded as one of the best dealings Fulham made in its history. He was part of the original squad and then he was sold to Steve's Sunderland for £10 M. Three seasons later, he's back on a free transfer. icon_biggrin.gif A great great back up player, more mature now than when he first joined Fulham.

Fredrik Ljungberg - Age 28

One of Arsenal main players joined Fulham this season under the Bosman ruling. Nothing to say about him except that he's keeping the level that we know from him. On his first season at The Craven Cottage he has already 6 goals and 3 assists in 10 games played.

Tonton Zola Moukoko - Age 21

After a couple of seasons in my reserves, looks like finally his moment has arrived. This may very well be the "Year of Moukoko", whatever that means. icon_biggrin.gif Future star.

Pär Zetterberg - Age 35

Brilliant. Awesome. Gem. Excellent. Formidable. These adjectives aren't enough to describe him. Signed for Fulham when he was 33 and in two seasons scored 30 goals and delivered 25 assists. icon_eek.gif The older the better. He's now a player/coach and will be a back up in his last playing season. icon_smile.gif

ATTACKERS

Louis Saha - Age 27

Top class and indispensable since first season, this French is already a Fulham legend, I guess. Good goalscorer, good playmaker, very professional and loyal to the club.

Mantorras - Age 23

Angolan striker, Mantorras is another recent Bosman signing. Very fast and skillful he's a top scorer as well. He will be even bigger in a few seasons.

Landon Donovan - Age 23

Bought in the middle of last season, he came to the club and started scoring for fun. Another one who albeit being already a great player will improve so much in the future.

Mido - Age 22

Brought from Ajax on a Bosman, Mido will be a back up in hi sfirst season, he's a hot prospect for the future though.

There's other players who I could talk about like R.Carmo, S.Crainey, D.Cruz, M.Stewart, J.Elmander, J.Lundén, L.Harbuzi, H.Postiga or B.Zamora but those are the main ones.

LAST SESSION

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">27.8.05 Tottenham H Premier Division 2:0 32484 Mantorras, Ilola

11.9.05 Millwall A Premier Division 3:1 21140 Ljungberg, Mantorras, Said

18.9.05 Man Utd H Premier Division 0:2 25670

21.9.05 Lincoln H League Cup 2nd Rnd 4:0 6674 Donovan, Moukoko 2, Elmander

25.9.05 Blackburn A Premier Division 4:2 33697 Malbranque, Mantorras, Moukoko, Saha pen

1.10.05 Derby H Premier Division 5:0 26673 Ljungberg 2, Saha 2, Dorsin

5.10.05 West Ham H Premier Division 1:0 35922 Kerr

15.10.05 Coventry A Premier Division 1:2 23603 Donovan

19.10.05 Oldham A Premier Division 4:0 13559 Mantorras 2, Ljungberg 2

22.10.05 Sunderland H Premier Division 1:1 23548 </pre>

This season started much better than the last one, we're second in the league and we're looking forward to win the title, but we'll do it only if Kev loses some games. icon_rolleyes.gif

There's no Europe for us, so no excuses will come out if we don't succeed this season with the players we have. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

_Dionisi Chiotis - Age 28_

Probably the best GK in CM, Chiotis joined Fulham on a Bosman on 2nd season and he's been a worthless member. Lost his place in the team for a few months last season due to bad form, but now he's back at his best days.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Worthless my ass. icon_biggrin.gif Of course I didn't mean that, what was I thinking when I wrote that? icon_confused.gif Thanks Jone for noticing this and telling me on MSN. icon_smile.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 20.8.05 Millwall A Premier Division 1:0 21118 Riggott pen

24.8.05 Man Utd H Premier Division 1:0 39815 Wallwork

28.8.05 Blackburn A Premier Division 2:1 34372 Wallwork, Sikora

10.9.05 Arsenal A Premier Division 0:0 38374

17.9.05 Sunderland H Premier Division 0:0 39848

21.9.05 Scunthorpe A League Cup 2nd Rnd 3:0 8926 Crouch 3

24.9.05 Coventry A Premier Division 1:0 23600 Williams

2.10.05 Chelsea H Premier Division 0:1 39825

5.10.05 Derby H Premier Division 3:0 39847 R.Williams, Samura, Kalou

16.10.05 Bolton A Premier Division 0:0 27457

22.10.05 Middlesbrough H Premier Division 0:1 39816 </pre>

Overall a good start to the sason for Sheffield, we are lying in 7th place with 18pts from 10 games. Hopefully from this good start I can get back into europe for next season.

The best result of the session came at home to Man Utd where we won 1-0. A great perfromance from my players, and this made the other NWCM players stand and take notice of this amazing team I have built icon_wink.gif

Against human managers I had mixed success. I beat Argie(Blackburn) 2-1 away, and it should have been more. It's just a shame argie was on holiday, as I couldn't rub his nose in it icon_smile.gif

At home to Mackem(Sunderland) I drew 0-0, on the face of it, this was a good result, but Sunderland were down to 10 men for most of the game so we really should have capitalised. Mackem seemed very happy with this result, and he should be as it's not very often you survive Hillsborough icon_wink.gif, and I mean in the football sense before Jone moans about a joke in bad taste icon_biggrin.gif

The last match against a human manager was at home to Jone(Middlesborough) where we lost 1-0, this was a very unlucky result and we could have easily come away with a win had my strikers been on form. icon_mad.gif

The only area of worry for me is my strikers where we don't seem to be able to score many goals. At this moment I am devising a tactic plan to solve this problem...... BUY SOME GOOD STRIKERS icon_mad.gif

Ok see you all wednesday icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The last match against a human manager was at home to Jone(Middlesborough) where we lost 1-0, this was a very unlucky result and we could have easily come away with a win had my strikers been on form. icon_mad.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are yóu one about icon_confused.gif there is no way you'd ever beat me easily. There is a reason for you not winning, my keeper is Frey and my defensive half rules besides Boro dominated in this particular game you monkey icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The last match against a human manager was at home to Jone(Middlesborough) where we lost 1-0, this was a very unlucky result and we could have easily come away with a win had my strikers been on form. icon_mad.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are yóu one about icon_confused.gif there is no way you'd ever beat me easily. There is a reason for you not winning, my keeper is Frey and my defensive half rules besides Boro dominated in this particular game you monkey icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't compare facefart with monkeys, that may sound offensive to monkeys. icon_frown.gificon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif

hehe, Jone, you will pay for your insolence, nobody beats me with luck and gets away with it icon_wink.gif, either you admit you were lucky, or the war begins tomorrow icon_smile.gif

As for you Nuno, I am surprised you have time to reply in the thread, shouldn't you be trimming your beard right now before they mistake you for ASAMA icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squaddy:

Can i just say that you people are insane and that this clan stuff is ****!!!! icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

May I ask you what **** stands for? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

As for you Nuno, I am surprised you have time to reply in the thread, shouldn't you be trimming your beard right now before they mistake you for ASAMA icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should be doing that but I can't find my lawnmower. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radoslaw_Kaluzny:

how do you get the computer working in your cave nuno?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Top tech: but mostly it's about quantic physics and theories about relativism applied to electro nuclear azote fusion. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

too many glory hunting liverpool fans in this group sorry icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Only kidding, just apply in our apply thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif

Hi mates, tonight's session will start at 9pm and not 8pm. It will be a short session because there are too many people on holiday and because I really really need to rest. icon_frown.gif

Can I join a network game???

Name - Tim Hoyland

Age 22

Location England

Team Leeds or Newcastle

Availability Most evenings after about 6pm and weekends except fri sat nite.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thoyland:

Can I join a network game???

Name - Tim Hoyland

Age 22

Location England

Team Leeds or Newcastle

Availability Most evenings after about 6pm and weekends except fri sat nite.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif some people plus you are from Darlington and we already have 2 mackems i think we have enough of you north-east lads well i hope we do icon_eek.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

must be a full moon tonight guys, how many rulebreakers are there today? ive been getting abusive emails from some immature kid today. its driving me crazy. icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danny Invincible:

I am not in the game... so I'm not sure if I should be posting here... but thought it's a bit weird so many people from Darlington! My mum is from Darlington, and I have to make regular trips to the $hithole icon_mad.gif Lovely accent you have up there icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

doesn't bother me as this game is a joke anyway icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danny Invincible:

I am not in the game... so I'm not sure if I should be posting here... but thought it's a bit weird so many people from Darlington! My mum is from Darlington, and I have to make regular trips to the $hithole icon_mad.gif Lovely accent you have up there icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

doesn't bother me as this game is a joke anyway icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially when your team isn't performing. Oh and have a good night sleep, hangovers may cause people to post shít.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

doesn't bother me as this game is a joke anyway icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially when your team isn't performing. Oh and have a good night sleep, hangovers may cause people to post shít.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif ok icon_frown.gif that wasn't too nice now was it icon_biggrin.gif where is the league table btw icon_razz.gif

Jonathan Backstrom leaves NWCM due to stress

For a long time this kid has been the backbone of NWCM and it is gonna be tough to live without him. Jone has tought me everything I know, allowing me to dominate the mid-table of the premiership for the last 4 years, a crown of which I am very proud of icon_wink.gif

Without Jone there is going to be a lot less abuse in the mIRC chatroom icon_wink.gif and and not as many mood swings icon_smile.gif, it was these attributes made Jone the great manager he was, winning the prem in the first season with Middlesborough( although there is still an investigation into accusations from Kev of editor usage icon_wink.gif )

However this highly strung manager eventually gave into the fierce competition from fellow managers, espacially myself who has had a highly successful satart to the season.

I wish Jone all the best and hope he gets better soon. We wont forget you kid icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif

_Jonathan Backstrom leaves NWCM due to stress _

For a long time this kid has been the backbone of NWCM and it is gonna be tough to live without him. Jone has tought me everything I know, allowing me to dominate the mid-table of the premiership for the last 4 years, a crown of which I am very proud of icon_wink.gif

Without Jone there is going to be a lot less abuse in the mIRC chatroom icon_wink.gif and and not as many mood swings icon_smile.gif, it was these attributes made Jone the great manager he was, winning the prem in the first season with Middlesborough( although there is still an investigation into accusations from Kev of editor usage icon_wink.gif )

However this highly strung manager eventually gave into the fierce competition from fellow managers, espacially myself who has had a highly successful satart to the season.

I wish Jone all the best and hope he gets better soon. We wont forget you kid icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nicly put John icon_biggrin.gif me editor no wasnt me who said it *points at John* thats my thought on this matter icon_biggrin.gif how will Jone live without NWCM i think he will have to be put into a mental home icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif good luck Jone hope our 1-1 will continue as i am going to open a can of woop ass on your West Ham squad icon_biggrin.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif even without Jone

_Jonathan Backstrom leaves NWCM due to stress _

I wish Jone all the best and hope he gets better soon. We wont forget you kid icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I'd be the one to announce this icon_eek.gificon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

The reason I quit though is because I have my exams coming up and they are far more importnat than CM icon_confused.gif I think icon_redface.gif I hope to be re-joining you as CM4 is released and all I can do is thank you all for making this a great game icon_smile.gif

Jone icon_cool.gif even without NWCM and Kev icon_biggrin.gif

I thought I'd be the one to announce this icon_eek.gificon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

Completely true my friend, kids these days... icon_rolleyes.gif

The reason I quit though is because I have my exams coming up and they are far more importnat than CM icon_confused.gif I think icon_redface.gif I hope to be re-joining you as CM4 is released and all I can do is thank you all for making this a great game icon_smile.gif

You are always welcome, you're a great mate Jone, the mIrc room won't be the same without you. icon_frown.gif On the bright side, I have one rival less for the race to the championship icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll keep in touch on MSN with our senseless conversations icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_smile.gif

_Completely true my friend, kids these days..._ icon_rolleyes.gif

_You are always welcome, you're a great mate Jone, the mIrc room won't be the same without you. icon_frown.gif On the bright side, I have one rival less for the race to the championship_ icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

_We'll keep in touch on MSN with our senseless conversations_ icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cm > exams

Now jone is out of the way, I will no longer get distracted in mIRC icon_wink.gif

This means I can concentrate fully on my plan to one day dominate the top of the premiership, not the mid-table.

This is the year of the Sheffield, mwhahahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Sheffield Wednesday 1 v 0 Fulham

A great result at Hillsbrough, and something for the fans to really get excited about.

The tactical nounce from John Burbidge was amazing and Fulham found it very hard to cope, so much so that the Sheffield Wednessday board even offered to reinburse the away fans, due to the dissapointing show from there team.

With results like this there is even a chance of Champions League next season.

COME ON!! icon_smile.gif

One more trophy and I might retire you accidentally, kev. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you wouldnt dare Guru boy icon_biggrin.gif

Middlesbrough 0-2 West Brom

yea we were to good for jones old team although they are a class team they didnt perform under there new boss icon_cool.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

yea we were to good for jones old team although they are a class team they didnt perform under there new boss icon_cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our Finnish friend will love to know that his place was taken by a Norwegian. icon_biggrin.gif

ok some bad news for all you West Brom / Kev supports it looks like the tittle could be heading to the north east as the Mackems are proving to be the team to beat.

Kev icon_cool.gif

Nice session this one like we haven't had for a couple of weeks.

Steve's Sunderland has reached the top of the table proving

that he gradually is building is team for success and it's

a serious threat for Kev's WBA domination. (That was about time btw) icon_biggrin.gif.

John is looking impressive too, Sheffield Wednesday

are having their best season so far but there's still

a long road to glory, my friend. icon_wink.gif Finally, Fulham improved a lot

from last season and although I don't think we'll have back the title,

we may get a CL spot and who knows win a cup or two.

Mike and Argie are still enjoying their holidays in some

distant place (I miss you guys icon_frown.gif) and their teams are

lying midtable where they belong. icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

************************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Thursday 29th December 2005

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2005/6 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Sunderland 19 7 1 0 18 4 8 3 0 18 6 49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd W.B.A. 17 6 1 0 14 4 9 1 0 25 7 47

3rd Sheff Wed 20 7 2 2 16 6 5 3 1 11 5 41

4th Fulham 19 7 1 2 17 6 5 1 3 24 15 38

5th Man Utd 19 5 2 2 14 9 6 2 2 17 9 37

6th Chelsea 19 5 1 3 15 11 5 2 3 16 11 33

7th Middlesbrough 19 6 1 3 15 7 4 1 4 11 9 32

8th Arsenal 19 4 3 2 12 5 5 1 4 12 12 31

9th Blackburn 18 5 1 3 19 14 3 3 3 9 8 28

10th Aston Villa 19 4 5 2 17 11 3 2 3 11 12 28

11th Leeds 19 7 2 1 16 6 1 1 7 12 20 27

12th Southampton 19 4 6 1 14 11 2 2 4 7 8 26

13th Liverpool 19 3 3 5 15 14 1 3 4 7 17 18

14th West Ham 20 2 2 5 13 21 2 4 5 8 12 18

15th Bolton 20 2 3 6 9 20 2 1 6 9 17 16

16th Coventry 20 3 1 5 10 12 1 2 8 4 17 15

17th Oldham 19 4 1 5 13 20 0 2 7 3 22 15

18th Derby 19 3 1 4 7 13 0 4 7 8 25 14

19th Tottenham 18 2 2 6 12 21 0 1 7 6 17 9

20th Millwall 19 0 2 6 5 14 1 2 8 11 22 7

2005/6 Goals

Pos Player Club Apps Gls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Ruud van Nistelrooy Man Utd 18 12

2nd Pablo Aimar W.B.A. 17 12

3rd Maxim Tsigalko Sunderland 13 (2) 10

4th Ryan Williams Sheff Wed 20 9

5th Carlton Cole Chelsea 18 (1) 9

6th Louis Saha Fulham 17 9

7th Matt Jansen Blackburn 18 8

8th Fredrik Ljungberg Fulham 15 (4) 8

9th Kiegan Parker Aston Villa 19 7

10th Frank Lampard Chelsea 19 7 </pre>

West Brom report

well it was good session for me unfortunatly Mackem is looking unstoppable and

will no doubt be another suprise winner of the premiership. He is currently

sitting top although if i win my 2 games in hand i can move 4 points clear of

him and his red n white army icon_cool.gif

Results and Scorers

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Date Opposition Ven Competition Res Attend Scorers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19.11.05 Bolton H Premier Division 3:1 32810 Dyer, Gudjohnsen, Stanic

23.11.05 Dortmund GER A Champions Cup Ph.2 Grp C 0:1 63584

26.11.05 Leeds A Premier Division 2:2 39478 Prutton, Gudjohnsen

29.11.05 Vasco BRA N Intercontinental Cup 5:0 61977 Gustavo López, Vieri 2, Gudjohnsen, Aimar

6.12.05 Juventus ITA H Champions Cup Ph.2 Grp C 2:0 29330 Vieri pen, Gudjohnsen

10.12.05 Middlesbrough A Premier Division 2:0 35282 Tiko, Aimar

14.12.05 Blackburn A League Cup 4th Rnd 0:1 20131

19.12.05 Sheff Wed H Premier Division 2:0 30712 Vieri, Gudjohnsen

21.12.05 Southampton A Premier Division 3:0 32230 Prutton, Gudjohnsen, Stanic

</pre>

Premiership

well great session in the premiership we only dropped 2 points and that was a game

we were lucky to get anything out of. We were superb against Human managers beating

both Nuno and John easily. The pick of the Victorys was the one against Nuno as

i was away although the 2-0 against Boro looks good icon_cool.gif

Champions League

Only 2 champions league games played in the session as it was the start of phase

2 we badly losing away from home but won 2-0 against Juventus while i was in the

bath so i am delighted to say my assistant has earned his keep icon_biggrin.gif

League Cup

didnt put out a good team for this so i wasnt expecting much but we played poor

and got punished with a soft goal. B'burn i guess were lucky to win it as it was

a very evenly matched Game icon_eek.gif

Top players

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> No Name Apps Gls Con Pens Asts Yel Red MoM Av R

7 Aimar, Pablo 28 20 0 1 (1) 8 2 0 9 8.18

1 Carroll, Roy 30 0 19 0 0 0 0 0 7.27

16 Dyer, Kieron 16 (4) 1 0 0 4 0 0 2 8.00

21 Gudjohnsen, Eidur 28 11 0 0 8 0 0 2 7.96

14 Gustavo López 22 7 0 0 8 1 0 2 8.05

6 Kamouna 25 (1) 0 0 0 1 6 1 0 7.46

4 Petrov, Stilian 28 0 0 0 6 4 0 1 7.50

2 Prutton, David 27 3 0 0 2 6 0 0 7.89

12 Stanic, Mario 28 8 0 0 8 3 0 0 7.75

20 Thome, Emerson 20 (6) 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 7.42

17 Tiko 8 (6) 1 0 0 2 0 0 1 7.14

10 Vieri, Christian 28 18 0 1 (1) 6 1 0 7 8.50

</pre>

Pablo Aimar is fantastic. You cant stop the lad he is on fire at the moment and

i wont be telling him to stop drop and roll. Vieri has been scoring well this session

and i hope he will continue this next time we meet up. Tiko just got a few games

as Lopez was injured but he hasnt done enough to tell me he is good enough for a

starting 11 place. Dyer has now firmly established that he will be a regular in

the first team ahead of the ageing McInnes who has served the club superbly.

Transfer News

Well we have secured the services of Alan Smith on a bos for next season. He was

more than delighted to reject Fulham and others to Join English and European champions

W.B.A. Also signed during the session were Gazza as a scout, Kit Carson as a scout

and Dennis wise as a scout to pick up the fresh talent on the world scene.

well that is all from me see ya next thursday if not before icon_biggrin.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

Archived