NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Schoolie. icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn you got me! You hairy mammal icon_biggrin.gif

Hey i wanna play badly.....

My name is Thomas Wetterström

I'm from Sweden, i play Arsenal and im 17 years old.

Im av at any time.....

My connection is cable, fast that is....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Real Name: Thomas Wetterström

Team: Arsenal

Av: Any time

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This would be ok if it was in the NWCM Applications thread icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hey i wanna play badly.....

My name is Thomas Wetterström

I'm from Sweden, i play Arsenal and im 17 years old.

Im av at any time.....

My connection is cable, fast that is.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't once enough icon_confused.gificon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> if you don't get a hold on me........my e-mail is thomaswetterstrom@hotmail.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don' ever post e-mail adresses in theese forums, simple icon_confused.gif

Please post theese details in the applications and we'll maybe consider taking you onboard but if you keep posting in this therad I have to ask you to fúck off icon_redface.gificon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ThomasW:

icon_redface.gificon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif what do ya mean?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Píss off, simple, read the fúcking thread. This ISNT an application thread you fool. Now go away and annoy somebody else, i see you have already applied on "~the~eternal~game~" thread. EVEN THOUGH it is an invitational only game you idiot.

Great post about the games statistics Nuno.

It's good to see that Sheffield are a well run club with the lowest wage bill of all the teams, perhaps this is why i've been so ****e icon_wink.gif

And how the hell do you survive Nuno with a wage bill like that, that's 50m a year icon_confused.gif

By keeping control of my finances this ensures that Sheffield Wednesday will continue improving as a club, and I have a feeling that we may surprise a few people this year, hopefully by finishing in the top 6.

signings will have to come in though as i've sold a few good players that need replacing.

See ya tonight. This is the year of the Sheffield icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

. This is the year of the Sheffield icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hows United doing like? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Damn kids, no respect icon_wink.gif

I'll show you argie mark my words icon_mad.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mwuhahahaha, I wish i could say i will hammer you this season but i cant, my squad is weak, i have no cash, and i am forking out too much a week on wages, this is the year Stewart gets the sack, Mark my words icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Evening. Nice to see argie and jone giving a hard time to that fool. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It had to be done, icon_biggrin.gif

It's an 8.30 start relax argie icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww....well i never knew that! icon_redface.gif It's true what they say (whoever "they" are) Ya learn summik New everyday.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

It's an 8.30 start relax argie icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww....well i never knew that! icon_redface.gif It's true what they say (whoever "they" are) Ya learn summik New everyday.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif is it really Stewy because i dont think it is icon_biggrin.gif

I'll be direct to the point: whitey is out. There's a thin line between banter and abuse and apparently we couldn't come to an agreement if he was taking the p1ss in a healthy way or if he was throwing abuse to one of our members.

Online games and clans are based on friendship and what sounds like a joke for some people might sound like abuse for other people.

I'd appreciate if people retain themselfes from making any comments in this thread about Whitey, Jone or whoever.

Case closed, best of luck to Whitey.

Basicly people i was kicked for a number of reasons that are unfair.

1. I was kicked for correcting Jone's poor english

2. I was kicked because Jone didnt like me

3, I was kicked because i am going on holiday tomoro

4. I was kicked because i have a job.

5. I was kicked because basicly Jone has a bad sense of humor and Nuno had to go along with his mate which i understand.

Thanks for the little gaming i had with you's but i bet people in the clan think it was abit harsh kicking me.

Blackburn Pre-Season Update

Plenty of goings on at Blackburn on the transfer market, especially as Nuno pointed out my huge wage bill!

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

OUT IN

Name Fee Team

Marc Francis Free Simon Johnson 1.1m Leeds

Carl Fletcher Free Andrew Webster 500k Liverpool

Robert Watson Free Michael Williamson 300k Southampton

Stuart McGowan Free Kevin Parkinson 600k Wolves

Simon Clark Free John de Gier Bosman FC Twente

Martin Ismael Free Richard Langley 2.5m Leeds

Darren Moore Free Stephen McAdam Bosman Rangers

Ryan Scott Free Jacques Faty Bosman Rennes

Robert Fitzgerald Free Chris Kirkland Bosman Liverpool

Victor Renner Bosman Oxford Mikael Forsell Bosman Chelsea

Schembri (II) 350k Villa Nicolás Cordóva Bosman Perugia

Jimmy Corbett Free Jerzy Dudek Bosman Liverpool

</pre>

The same amount in as there were out in the pre-season deals. Unfortunately i lost a lot of good youngsters on a free due to not having any space in my squad to keep them in. I will not name the good youngsters as when a posistion becomes open, i will more than likely sign them back up unless they've already been snapped up icon_biggrin.gif .

That was that in the pre-season, and back to reality and i realised my squad was way to big, and i needed shot of some of the deadwood.

Out went Swedish international Kim Kallstrom, i really dont rate this guy and Mike was more than happy to take him off me for one of the weirdest transfer deals known to man. £2.5m + £1m after 1 League appearence + £3m after 1 international appearence + 25% of the next transfer deal.

In came a much needed £550k from Sunderland signing John Curtis from some dodgy team icon_wink.gif . I had a 5% of next fee, (i think it was 5) anyway Sunderland paid 13.5m for him.

A quality signing next as it saw the arrival of Elpys Joses Espinal for £2.7m for Italian outfit Atalanta. Espinal is an attacking midfielder who can play anywhere across the midfield and will be perfect for the left hand side role. With Neill on the right and Langley in the middle.

Two more players went out, Ruben Navarro after a dissappointing stay on Lancashire moved back to Spain for £5.5m after 18months to Villareal.

Tomas Rosenqvist was next out, he was off-loaded to the Fishy people of Grimsby for £1.7m, much to my delight.

My friendly encounter saw me play Whitey's West Ham United, in a tense affair Blackburn came out on top.

Blackburn took the lead through Jansen, and new-boy Espinal doubled the lead straight away. West Ham got themselves into the game again with two quickfire goals from their new signings Earnshaw and van der Gun. After 9 changes it was substitute Sigporsson who gave Blackburn the 3-2 win.

Sigporsson is a quality back-up to have as he never moans and has saw off Navarro and now Forsell for the role as 3rd choice striker, what a boy.

My first League game saw Villa visit Ewood Park.

Keigan Parker took the lead for Villa only for Espinal on his league debut to equalize, Parker once again scored to put Villa 2-1 up. Espinal had a goal ruled offside, but Tamudo made it 2-2, then the class of Blackburn came through as Langley a Neill penalty and Johnson gave Blackburn a great start to the season.

Final Score 5-2

To be honest i am looking for a top 10 finish after my Board asked me to "Battle Bravely Against Relegation" which was kind of them, and it also means anything else is a bonus, i was pipped to the Inter-tot spot by Chelsea so no UEFA Cup spot, so i have to concentrate on the league and hopefully build on my two Semi-Final spots last year in the cups.

Well thats all

Kept it short nd sweet

Hope it all work

Stewy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whitey:

Basicly people i was kicked for a number of reasons that are unfair.

1. I was kicked for correcting Jone's poor english

2. I was kicked because Jone didnt like me

3, I was kicked because i am going on holiday tomoro

4. I was kicked because i have a job.

5. I was kicked because basicly Jone has a bad sense of humor and Nuno had to go along with his mate which i understand.

Thanks for the little gaming i had with you's but i bet people in the clan think it was abit harsh kicking me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1: Ok, so I don't speak englisg as well as an englishman does icon_confused.gif

2: Yeah, this one I agree on, but you are the only one I haven't liked so far so I guess I have a reason icon_confused.gif

3: Not really

4: Hell no cause then Nuno, Steve and John would have to go too icon_redface.gif

5: Ok, if you say so icon_cool.gif

Another one of my comprehensive reports coming up icon_biggrin.gif

TRANSFERS

Got some great deals pre-season:

Hugo Viana AM BOS young and quality

Leon Knight FC 3.6m as above

Bianchi SC BOS striker only 22 and looks (you guessed it) quality

Sjolund SC BOS young and quality striker

Curtis def 11m answer to all my prayers down the right where i was weak

Hierro def 4m a steal for this Mexican who will play with Klompe

welsh def a pittance who scored on his debut against Jone`s boro icon_wink.gif

Lythe DM 1.2m cant beleive i got him for that. CLASS

Tsigalko SC FREE WP didnt beleive it! Scored straightaway and will get better

Basically i`ve got 7 quality strikers and i`m not sure what to do icon_eek.gif

Allback is 32 so i`ve put him up for sale to see how much i can get even though he was player of the season. Debating whether to do that with Vugrinec aswell as he is 30 icon_rolleyes.gif decisions decisions. Failed in my bid to get Cannavaro after my offer was accepted by Arsenal. Him and Klompe would have been formidable icon_frown.gif

CL qualifier started well 2-0 up till they pulled 2 back only for a late Knight goal to clinch it. Gonna be a tough away leg but i won in Turin last season so i can get a result there icon_wink.gif

First league game i knew would be tough against Jone`s excellent Boro team with their new narrow tactic icon_frown.gif ( you should have stuck to your guns jone) however we took the lead through Allback only for Cole to level just after HT. Welsh clinched it for me in the dying seconds with the 3rd goal to seal a brilliant 3-1 win. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Overrall its looking good, i just hope i can sort the striker situation out as i`m finding it hard to want to sell any of them icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

Anyway i`ll see you monday icon_cool.gif

icon_eek.gifSexual Goings On At the SAFC "Camp" icon_eek.gif (excuse the pun)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

Bianchi SC BOS striker only 22 and looks (you guessed it) quality icon_rolleyes.gif

A footballer Steve fancies because of his "looks" icon_razz.gif

Hierro def 4m a steal for this Mexican who will play with Klompe icon_redface.gif

Ooooohhh Matron!

icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Steve, i was bored icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

############### FULHAM PRE SEASON REPORT ###############

When I realized that my current wage bill per week was something like a million pounds, I had to make the decision to sell some of my players, some high earners other were players who weren’t essential to the team:

Steven Gerrard to Middlesbrough £18 M

Nicolas Medina to Deportivo £12.5 M

Mendonça to G.Antepspor £7.75 M

Radoslaw Kaluzny to Arsenal £4.6 M

Neca to Boavista £2.1 M

Matthew Etherington to Wolves £2 M

Antchouet to CSA £750 K

Kieran MacAnespie to Crewe £650 K

Steve Stone to Bolton £100 K

When I realized that my current wage bill per week was something like a million pounds, I had to make the decision to sell some of my players, some high earners other were players who weren’t essential to the team.

Now I can breath a bit better after making approximately 50 million on transfer deals. icon_eek.gif I can afford now paying the high salaries of my squad with no worries at all and there’s still some good money left if a chance of a big signing comes around the corner.

This session after the pre-season Fulham played two games, a friendly and the first league game.

FULHAM 3-2 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY (Friendly)

(Malbranque 4’, Riise 23’, Mantorras 36’ ; Williams 34’, Crosa 52’)

For our presentation match, I invited John for a friendly and he accepted the challenge. The matches between Fulham and Sheff Wed are becoming legendary in NWCM game and this one kept the ritual. icon_biggrin.gif Five goals scored and a real good game. In this match, I set up a line-up of newbies as I wanted to see them debuting for Fulham and how would they perform. Malbranque (a return after his spell at Sunderland) icon_razz.gif, John Arne Riise and Mantorras wrote down their names on the scoring sheet. Although John was playing with 10 men since 35th minute when Wallwork was sent-off his team made Fulham struggle to get a win. I’m looking forward for the next time John and me meet on the playing field. icon_smile.gif

W.B.A. 3-3 FULHAM (League)

(Vieri 29’, Stanic 54’, Gustavo Lopez 56’ ; Ljungberg 45’, Saha 47’, Mantorras 67’)

This wasn’t really the opponent I’d like to face in our PL first match but we had no chance but to go to The Hawthorns and pray that Kev boys weren’t inspired that evening. icon_biggrin.gif The final 3-3 sounds to me like a good result, because it’s not easy to play against Kev and have a draw. His tactic is superb and his team is now even classier with all his new signings(Vieri,G.Lopez,Dyer,etc).

It was a fine session with no crashes and a few freezings. And for once the boys pressed continue quite a lot. icon_biggrin.gif

Btw, since we didn't agree when next session will be, I'd like you to email me your opinion (Sunday or Monday). Most voted day wins. icon_biggrin.gif

And if there is anyone wanting to play tonight email me too, I'm bored as hell. icon_redface.gif

Ok as our first real session of the season is close I will put up my predictions, and as you all know I can be very accurate icon_wink.gif

1st Kev-This kid is amazing, winning the prem and the cl without loads of top players last year. This year though he has some real class like Dyer and Vieri, so I predict he will win the premier again.

2nd Mackem-Mackem had a great season last year by qualifying for the cl and he really seems to do well against human managers, which shows just what a tactical genious he is. He should get into the cl and I also predict that he could do well in the cup competitions. Mackem is the biggest threat to Kev this year.

3rd Jone- I have heard that Jone has a new tactic, apparently he was impressed with my tactic and has decided to mirror this new one on my tactic icon_wink.gif

Because of this im sure he will do well, finishing just behind Mackem and Kev.

4th Nuno- After a disapointing season last year, failing to qualify for Europe, he can now concentrate on the premier and because of this i feel he will get into the cl. He also appears to be using an old tactic of his which is very sucessful so this could help him too.

6th Me- I predict the best season yet at Sheffield this season, with a solid defence now and a decent keeper, conceding goals should not be a problem. With Carrick back after a long injury he will also add some strength to my team.

7th Argie- A poor finish to last year doesnt bode too well for Argie, so he may find it difficult to improve on last years performance. however I hear he is going to try a different tactic so this could help him cause a few surprises this year.

9th Hl7- With Hl7 missing the start of the season due to a holiday, he could under preform a little, and miss out on the few signings he needs to improve on last year, because of this i feel he will have to settle for mid table mediocraty.

FA Cup Mackem- I believe that with Mackems great record against human managers he could just take this cup back to wearside.

League Cup Me- With me not being in europe I will concentrate hard on these domestic cups, so I feel that I could just take this cup, although it will be tough.

Champions League Mackem- This may be a surprise to some people but I feel that Sunderland will only get better this year and Mackem has the beating of Kev when they meet. I wouldn't bet against a Kev Mackem final.

Good luck everyone and go easy on Sheffield Wednesday will ya icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 3rd Jone- I have heard that Jone has a new tactic, apparently he was impressed with my tactic and has decided to mirror this new one on my tactic

Because of this im sure he will do well, finishing just behind Mackem and Kev.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you on the herb again icon_confused.gif , the one who takes tactical instructions from you must be a monkey-brained to55er icon_redface.gif

Anyway here are my predictions:

Kev: 2nd -great team but I have a better one icon_razz.gif

Steve: 4th -same as Kev but Nuno will finish just before Steve

Nuno: 3rd -well with his bosman signings he should finish at least 3rd

Me: 1st -with my new tactic I hope the team will finally perform to its potential

John: 10th -never gets it to work...

Stewy: 6th -well I think this is the highest this lad can finish with his current squad

Mike: 7th -will maybe finish lower but this is my prediction icon_razz.gif

CL: Me or Nuno

FA: Stewy or Kev

League Cup: Steve or John

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO. I'm not even in Europe this season. icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO. I'm not even in Europe this season. icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL @ Myself icon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gif I kinda meant Kev icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

Jesus john are you ok actually praising me icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif. I nearly fell off my chair. Anyway i appreciate the praise and i will see yo al in about 5 minute time icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah move your ass, I want to press continue. icon_mad.gif

hi lads i have been having problems so i wont be playing tonight i will sort it by Thursday i am working on it at the moment i will try and join later although i dont even have mIRC icon_frown.gif

Kev :uncool: icon_biggrin.gif

I can email you the IP, if you want.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

havnt got the btinternet account anymore icon_frown.gif and Championship Manager isnt working but i will sort it out

sorry guys icon_frown.gif

icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

I can email you the IP, if you want.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

havnt got the btinternet account anymore icon_frown.gif and Championship Manager isnt working but i will sort it out

sorry guys icon_frown.gif

icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But still your ****ing team is ****ing winning. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st W.B.A. 9 3 1 0 8 3 5 0 0 13 3 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Fulham 10 3 1 1 9 3 3 1 1 15 8 20

3rd Middlesbrough 9 3 1 0 9 1 3 1 1 8 4 20

4th Sunderland 8 4 0 0 10 2 2 2 0 3 1 20

5th Man Utd 10 3 0 2 7 5 3 1 1 9 5 19

6th Chelsea 7 3 0 1 6 4 3 0 0 7 2 18

7th Sheff Wed 10 2 1 2 4 2 3 2 0 4 1 18

8th Leeds 9 4 0 0 7 2 1 0 4 7 8 15

9th Blackburn 9 2 0 2 10 8 2 1 2 6 5 13

10th Southampton 9 2 2 0 7 3 1 1 3 4 5 12

11th Arsenal 8 3 1 1 10 3 0 1 2 2 5 11

12th West Ham 10 2 1 2 8 9 1 1 3 4 6 11

13th Bolton 8 1 2 1 3 3 2 0 2 5 8 11

14th Aston Villa 8 0 2 2 4 6 2 0 2 6 8 8

15th Coventry 9 2 0 3 8 7 0 1 3 0 8 7

16th Liverpool 9 1 2 2 7 6 0 1 3 2 11 6

17th Derby 10 1 1 3 4 11 0 2 3 4 15 6

18th Millwall 9 0 1 4 2 9 1 1 2 7 7 5

19th Oldham 10 1 1 3 5 13 0 1 4 0 11 5

20th Tottenham 9 1 0 3 5 9 0 0 5 3 12 3 </pre>

Looking really good for most human managers icon_smile.gif more comprehensive report tomorrow icon_redface.gif

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gifSEASON 5 IS ON THE RUN AND WHAT A SEASON icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Tonight we started to play 5th season and this one promises to be the most ever competitive season ever in NWCM clan. This may be the last season we'll be playing so it looks like we'll end this game in the best possible way. The machines are very well oiled and all squads are very even, though mine is the best. icon_wink.gif

Kev was on holiday this session but he keeps on ruling PL though the battle this year will be harder for him. icon_cool.gif

More detailed reports will follow soon, for now I'll post the league table:

***********************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Saturday 22nd October 2005

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2005/6 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

1st W.B.A. 9 3 1 0 8 3 5 0 0 13 3 25

2nd Fulham 10 3 1 1 9 3 3 1 1 15 8 20

3rd Middlesbrough 9 3 1 0 9 1 3 1 1 8 4 20

4th Sunderland 8 4 0 0 10 2 2 2 0 3 1 20

5th Man Utd 10 3 0 2 7 5 3 1 1 9 5 19

6th Chelsea 7 3 0 1 6 4 3 0 0 7 2 18

7th Sheff Wed 10 2 1 2 4 2 3 2 0 4 1 18

8th Leeds 9 4 0 0 7 2 1 0 4 7 8 15

9th Blackburn 9 2 0 2 10 8 2 1 2 6 5 13

10th Southampton 9 2 2 0 7 3 1 1 3 4 5 12

11th Arsenal 8 3 1 1 10 3 0 1 2 2 5 11

12th West Ham 10 2 1 2 8 9 1 1 3 4 6 11

13th Bolton 8 1 2 1 3 3 2 0 2 5 8 11

14th Aston Villa 8 0 2 2 4 6 2 0 2 6 8 8

15th Coventry 9 2 0 3 8 7 0 1 3 0 8 7

16th Liverpool 9 1 2 2 7 6 0 1 3 2 11 6

17th Derby 10 1 1 3 4 11 0 2 3 4 15 6

18th Millwall 9 0 1 4 2 9 1 1 2 7 7 5

19th Oldham 10 1 1 3 5 13 0 1 4 0 11 5

20th Tottenham 9 1 0 3 5 9 0 0 5 3 12 3 </pre>

Next session is scheduled for Wednesday at 8pm icon_razz.gif

Archived