NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Paul Collyer who is this, can he send me a copy icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus, "Who is Paul Collyer" hahaha, your a funny bloke, John, a funny bloke icon_wink.gif

Oh and lads, i may aswell tell you now, i will be going on holiday on the 4th/5th of August, for 2 or 4 weeks, i dont know how long i am staying in Spain for, as soon as i do i will tell.

C ya tomorrow

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

Oh and lads, i may aswell tell you now, i will be going on holiday on the 4th/5th of August, for 2 or 4 weeks, i dont know how long i am staying in Spain for, as soon as i do i will tell.

C ya tomorrow<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Though I may host as well, I have a kid about to born and needless to say the time and dedication that a baby requires.

Maybe it's a good idea to close the store in August and we'd be back in September or something. icon_redface.gificon_frown.gif

Your opinions are wellcome. icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

C ya tomorrow<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Though I may host as well, I have a kid about to born and needless to say the time and dedication that a baby requires.

Maybe it's a good idea to close the store in August and we'd be back in September or something. icon_redface.gificon_frown.gif

Your opinions are wellcome. icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... sounds a decent idea, but i need my NWCM fix icon_frown.gif

Ok guys I know what your getting at, I will host on my amazing 56k, but you'll have to be fast as my connection is pretty quick. icon_wink.gif

As for stopping in August I suppose we may have to if nobody can host, but I am sure someone can. Nuno while craig is away is there no way you could host maybe once a week? I mean are you saying your baby is more important than CM hehe icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ok guys I know what your getting at, I will host on my amazing 56k, but you'll have to be fast as my connection is pretty quick.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As for stopping in August I suppose we may have to if nobody can host, but I am sure someone can. Nuno while craig is away is there no way you could host maybe once a week? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can host once a week allright, maybe twice sometimes, but I'm sure I'll need to go on holiday sometimes and what you're gonna do without your guru? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I mean are you saying your baby is more important than CM hehe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course not. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ive heard on the grapevine that Jone doesn't mind hosting between 6-10, perhaps thats the answer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong answer. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ok guys I know what your getting at, I will host on my amazing 56k, but you'll have to be fast as my connection is pretty quick.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way. icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As for stopping in August I suppose we may have to if nobody can host, but I am sure someone can. Nuno while craig is away is there no way you could host maybe once a week? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can host once a week allright, maybe twice sometimes, but I'm sure I'll need to go on holiday sometimes and what you're gonna do without your guru? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I mean are you saying your baby is more important than CM hehe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course not. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ive heard on the grapevine that Jone doesn't mind hosting between 6-10, perhaps thats the answer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong answer. icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quality quoting and quality answers, Nuno is "da man"

hehe Nuno, those questinos weren't for you anyway mwhahahahaha

If you could only host once a week thats fine, better than nothing.

And as for my connection, don't diss it man icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

hehe Nuno, those questinos weren't for you anyway mwhahahahaha

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who else in this clan is having a baby? icon_confused.gif

I was joking arggggggggg you are almost as slow as Jone icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you're sense of humour is as amusing as cancer icon_redface.gif

I was joking arggggggggg you are almost as slow as Jone icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

And you're sense of humour is as amusing as cancer icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jone you know its not nice to joke about things like that, as you well know icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AS Roma:

And you're sense of humour is as amusing as cancer icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jone you know its not nice to joke about things like that, as you well know icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't making fun of anyone icon_frown.gif might have been a bad example so sorry

I have come to the conclusion that HL7, MACKEM and Kevbest and i are the only members of this clan with a working brain. You lot are the "Drivel Masters" icon_biggrin.gif

I have come to the conclusion that HL7, MACKEM and Kevbest and i are the only members of this clan with a working brain. You lot are the "Drivel Masters" icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Says the "Let the drivel commens" man icon_rolleyes.gif

Besides: my brainactivity > your brainactivity icon_razz.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

Closing down in August wouldn't be that bad a thing, as I go on holiday on the third and three days after I come back I will be starting back at college so August is a busy month for me icon_mad.gif

And the fact Stewy says I have a working brain shows how dense he really is icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Closing down in August wouldn't be that bad a thing, as I go on holiday on the third and three days after I come back I will be starting back at college so August is a busy month for me icon_mad.gif

And the fact Stewy says I have a working brain shows how dense he really is icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike goes away the third and i go away the 5th, any of you guys on holiday?

Ok only me Kev and Steve have brains now then icon_biggrin.gif

################# W.B.A Win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ###################

at the first time of trying we won the Champions league beating Roma 3-1 on Pens we should have won in normal time but we didnt icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Let's all welcome our newest member, Mr. Mark White aka Whitey icon_eek.gif

Whitey has been appointed as the new West Ham manager and he'll try to survive in this jungle of tactical wizards icon_biggrin.gif I fear for you, kid icon_smile.gif

Enjoy your stay. icon_rolleyes.gif

Welcome whitey, watch out for Kev, he will eat us all alive this season.

I'm thinking of calling him the "Baby faced Assasin" icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whitey:

_West Ham Will Own All _ icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said that at the start of the clan, I was wrong icon_frown.gif

sorry about leaving without telling ya lads just my Connection was having a mad session for some reason must be the new host icon_biggrin.gif

I managed to capture a big name over the last month or so.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Pablo Aimar - Real Madrid - £18m icon_eek.gif

<LI>Alan Shearer - dodgy team - Bos

<LI>Christain Vieri - Another dodgy team - £12m icon_frown.gificon_eek.gif

i am going to try and add more new faces to try and build on the great season we had last season although i dunno what else i can win now i have done everything possible with West Brom icon_frown.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

Aston Villa Pre-Season Update

These are exciting times for Villa fans, as everyone knows, we had the foundations in place last year to make a decent challenge, but now we have a fully capable squad that could make a few surprises next year.

Players In

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Celeste Natali (DC) Sheffield Wednesday £5m (over 12 months)

Song Kook (RB) Pusan £5.5m (+2.5m after 30 internationals and 25% of next sale, pending on a work permit)

Simone Padoin (LB) Middlesbrough £1.6m

Henrik Pedersen (AMC) Bolton Bosman

Carlo Nash (GK) Man City £950k

Gonzo (SC) Unknown Team £1m (pending on a work permit)

</pre>

Natali will be a fantastic player for the centre of defence which with the signing of the incredibly talented Kook (forgot his whole name) will complete my defence. I missed out on Michael Clegg who went to Sheffield Wednesday for £1.2m. Clegg is an all round better player than Kook, but for moral reasons, I couldn't screw John over and steal him when I had the chance. Padoin is a very talented Italian under-21, and I cannot understand why Jone would want to sell him, but he's definately one for the future, and in three years time he'll be worth alot more than £1.6m.

Henrik Pedersen was a good signing for backup. He'll definately add something to the squad when Tainio is injured and the squad depth is really improving now. Nash was brought in as cover for Eleftheropolous as I was really fortunate last season that he was never injured or suspended. I don't need to sweat anymore icon_biggrin.gif A steal at £950k. Gonzo (i think that's his name anyway icon_biggrin.gif) is an unknown Bulgarian striker who has been very prolific for his club. A work permit will not be a problem and hopefully he will be challenging Balaban for a place in the side (Fulham cancelled their bid).

Players Out

None as of yet

</pre>

Aston Villa's preferred starting line-up:

Parker Balaban

Tainio

Paterson Rommedahl

Inamoto

Robinson Andrews Natali Kook

Eleftheropolous

</pre>

I'm looking forward to next season icon_smile.gif

NWCM GAME STATISTICS

Number of Players

Blackburn - 50

Middlesbrough - 48

West Ham - 47

Fulham - 45

Aston Villa - 44

W.B.A. - 42

Sheffield Wednesday - 40

Sunderland - 40

Squads Average Age

Sheffield Wednesday - 27.36

W.B.A. - 27.00

Sunderland - 26.80

Aston Villa - 26.56

West Ham - 26.19

Blackburn - 25.14

Middlesbrough - 25.00

Fulham - 24.76

Total Wage Bill (p/w)

Fulham - 975K

Middlesbrough - 775K

Sunderland - 700K

W.B.A. - 675K

Blackburn - 650K

West Ham - 600K

Aston Villa - 400K

Sheffield Wednesday - 325K

Highest Wages (p/w)

Fredrik Ljungberg (Fulham) - 85K

Juan Riquelme (Middlesbrough) - 80K

Tieme Klompe (Sundeland) - 80K

Christian Vieri (W.B.A.) - 75K

Christopher Kirkland (Blackburn) - 48.5K

Jason Breeze (West Ham) - 47.5K

Dimitris Eleftheropoulos /Aston Villa) - 37K

Diego Crosa (Sheff Wed) - 32K

Number of Foreign Players

Middlesbrough - 35

Fulham - 26

Blackburn - 25

Sunderland - 21

W.B.A. - 17

Aston Villa - 15

Sheffield Wednesday - 13

West Ham - 13

Highest Transfer Fee Paid

Middlesbrough - 19.25M for Julius Aghahowa from Vasco

W.B.A. - Pablo Aimar 18M from Real Madrid

West Ham - Emile Mpenza 18M from Schalke 04

Aston Villa - 10M for Teemu Tainio from Auxerre

Sunderland - 10M for Andy Van der Meyde from Ajax and Steed Malbranque from Fulham

Sheffield Wednesday - 7M from Diego Crosa from Bétis

Blackburn - 5M for James Langfield from Charlton

Fulham - 5M from Philip Mèxes from Auxerre and Jon Dahl Tomasson from Feyennord

Highest Transfer Fee Received

Middlesbrough - 20M for Magne Hoseth to Fenerbahce

West Ham - 14.25M for Joe Cole to Middlesbrough

Sunderland - 12M for Kevin Phillips to Celtic

Fulham - 11.25M for Jon Dahl Tomasson to Manchester United

Blackburn - 10.75M for David Dunn to Celtic

Aston Villa - 7.75M for Gareth Barry to Southampton

Sheffield Wednesday - 7M for Michael Foley Sheridan to Rangers

W.B.A. - 7M for Sam Dalla Bonna to Rangers

Manager Reputation in England

1st - Kevbest (W.B.A) - World Class

4th - Nuno Santos (Fulham) - Superb

6th - Mackem (Sunderland) - Superb

9th - AS Roma (Middlesbrough) - Very Good

12th - Whitehart ( Sheff Wed ) - Good

14th - Argie Wizard (Blackburn) - Good

15th - HL7 (Aston Villa) - Good

59th - Whitey (West Ham) - Average

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you find this interesting, took me a lot of time to do it. icon_redface.gif

You gave out top secret details! icon_redface.gif I shall see you in court! icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously though 48.5k a week for Kirkland, jesus christ i need my head sorting out.

icon_eek.gif

Nice to see boro top the foreigners list, not very suprising though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrisypaty:

Real Name-Chris

Age-14

Location-Northern Ireland

Team-Blaackburn

Availability-anytime after 7pm-12

email me at chrisypaty@hotmail.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go away and annoy someone else, this is seriously píssing me off! icon_mad.gif

1. Dont post on this thread asking to join, we have an application thread.

2. Dont post e-mail addresses it is against the forum rules.

3. We play til around 2am normally

4. I am Blackburn you fool! icon_mad.gif

Now then, did i deal with that well?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrisypaty:

Real Name-Chris

Age-14

Location-Northern Ireland

Team-Blaackburn

Availability-anytime after 7pm-12

email me at chrisypaty@hotmail.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go away and annoy someone else, this is seriously píssing me off! icon_mad.gif

_1. Dont post on this thread asking to join, we have an application thread.

2. Dont post e-mail addresses it is against the forum rules.

3. We play til around 2am normally

4. I am Blackburn you fool! icon_mad.gif

_

Now then, did i deal with that well?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice reply stewy but useless. That's why I said above that I'm giving up replying to this kind of posts. It's a lost war, people just post their applications and don't bother in reading at least the last page. If I'm not wrong all of the 19 pages have people applying and we asking them not to post here, but I have to accept it: it's useless. icon_rolleyes.gif

Argie, did you notice you can't sign any more players? icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i have been having major problems with this, i.e. releasing great up and coming youngsters on a free so i could sign Simon Johnson, Jerzy Dudek, Chris Kirkland and the rest, i will report on my signings, when i actualkly know who i have signed.

I have a worse problem to deal with. I'm paying those feckers 975K per week, that is nearly a million and by the end of the season it'll be over 50 million in wages. icon_eek.gif

I have a worse problem to deal with. I'm paying those feckers 975K per week, that is nearly a million and by the end of the season it'll be over 50 million in wages. icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nasty, i would help you, but i cant buy players at the moments icon_biggrin.gif

Shut up newbie. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_redface.gif , you old tart!

Archived