NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

/´¯/)

,/¯ /

/ /

/´¯/' '/´¯¯·¸

/'/ / / /¨¨/¯\

('( ´ ´ ¯ &;/'

')

\ ' /

'\' \ _.·´

\ (

\ \

</pre><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats pritty cool Nuno icon_biggrin.gif even better it was aimed at Jone icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

/´¯/)

,/¯ /

/ /

/´¯/' '/´¯¯·¸

/'/ / / /¨¨/¯\

('( ´ ´ ¯ &;/'

')

\ ' /

'\' \ _.·´

\ (

\ \

</pre><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats pritty cool Nuno icon_biggrin.gif even better it was aimed at Jone icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe, what Kev said icon_biggrin.gif

. ,,, ,*

. ( '-')/) a flower

.(( ) for you!

..(,,),)..

</pre>

icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh thanx Nuno i knew you loved me icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

. ,,, ,*

. ( '-')/) a flower

.(( ) for you!

..(,,),)..

</pre>

icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh thanx Nuno i knew you loved me icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OI KEV!! Give me back my flower icon_mad.gificon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_redface.gificon_frown.gif

Errr...that flower was for Jone, I apologize for pointing him the finger, I promise I'll be a good boy from now on. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuno you are just using him as a excuse you know the Flower was for me just let it all out icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Well i'm back after a long "dirty" weekend..... icon_wink.gif

....and it looks like I didn't miss much icon_mad.gif

First thing i'll do tomorrow is sack that twát of an assistant. Then i'll look at where things went wrong and pull Villa up to a reasonable league position. It does look like I played every human player while I was gone though icon_frown.gif

Ah well, i'll get revenge one day icon_biggrin.gif

Well mates, I've been attacked from all sides with jokes that I am a Sabex fan and I'm playing one of their tactics, well I've been I never denied that, it's not forbidden AFAIK, I played a full season with my own 532 and I had a decent run in the league too. But then I changed to my current tactic and the mockering has gone through.

After a research, just look at what I found :

Kevbest's tactic

Sorry Kev, I'd never do this if you haven't been part of the "mocking squadron", it's fine by me that you or any other guy plays with a downloaded tactic like I do, just for now on you all shut your fúcking mouth, because I just did a search on Sabex, I'm sure that if I could be arsed to go to one of the thousands CM sites out there I'd find a bit more about my clan mates tactics. icon_rolleyes.gif

Well mates, I've been attacked from all sides with jokes that I am a Sabex fan and I'm playing one of their tactics, well I've been I never denied that, it's not forbidden AFAIK, I played a full season with my own 532 and I had a decent run in the league too. But then I changed to my current tactic and the mockering has gone through.

After a research, just look at what I found :

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~tactics/detail.jsp?HD_TIEDOSTONIMI=CPH2332v1.tct

Sorry Kev, I'd never do this if you haven't been part of the "mocking squadron", it's fine by me that you or any other guy plays with a downloaded tactic like I do, just for now on you all shut your fúcking mouth, because I just did a search on Sabex, I'm sure that if I could be arsed to go to one of the thousands CM sites out there I'd find a bit more about my clan mates tactics. icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Nuno, I knew Kev is using a Sabex tactic and I've been mocking him as much as I've been mocking you icon_biggrin.gif BTW, Stewy is also using a tactic from Sabex. He is using teh Uzbec tactic that is 4th in the overall ranking icon_mad.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Right Jone, if you're mocking them that must be in private because I never heard it. I was just defending from ppl who say I won the league just because of my tactic, what about the team building, the substitutions, the individual player instructions, the change of tactics during a match ( ask whitehart if this isn't true ) and everything related to management ?

Peace.

I dont use the Uzbek icon_confused.gif check my formation, you will see i dont icon_smile.gif i changed it, and i told you i did, but i have created a new formation, which could work with my team, why dont you clamp down on the use of sabex tactics? At least Nuno wouldn't win so m,uch silverware this season icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

C ya tomorrow folks

lol Nuno are you joking im not really sure. icon_smile.gif

Nuno if i've mentioned the fact your using a sabex tactic its is only a couple of times as a joke, and your right the tactic is only part of a successful team, I knew Kev has been using a sabex tactic, because its obvious he couldn't come up with a good tactic by himself icon_wink.gif

To be honest I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't give a **** that you've got a sabex tactic.

I hope thats put your mind at ease nuno icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

lol Nuno are you joking im not really sure. icon_smile.gif

Nuno if i've mentioned the fact your using a sabex tactic its is only a couple of times as a joke, and your right the tactic is only part of a successful team, I knew Kev has been using a sabex tactic, because its obvious he couldn't come up with a good tactic by himself icon_wink.gif

To be honest I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't give a **** that you've got a sabex tactic.

I hope thats put your mind at ease nuno icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I admit the tactic i use is on Sabex but if i wanted to use a sabex tactic surly i would choose one near the top. I used the tactic months before Sabex arrived not that i care what you lot think about my Tactic icon_biggrin.gif I have created my own and after some testing i might well use it in the clan

Good bye for now icon_biggrin.gif

Ok lads,

Can none of you come up wih your own tactics? icon_frown.gif

I've come up with my own and look at the good it has done me icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Thought i`d deliver one of my comprehensive, analytical and now legendary reports (not) icon_biggrin.gif

Basically am i gonna win a f u c k ing game or what? icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

conceding goals late on, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory all the time. Come on give me a break icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gifPLEASE icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Debating whether to change my tactics tonight which have served me well enough most of the time. Maybe i should import some like everyone else seems to be doing icon_frown.gif.

Season seems to be going well for a few of us, surprised to see Nuno down there but i think its only temporary and i hope Alex pulls his socks up soon and gets out of that hell-hole that is the 1st div.

Before i go thought i would mention what a good job Jone is doing with the web-site. Just caught the new profiles, Kev looks about 12 and i think Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen done his parents decorating icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif LOL only messing with you Kev icon_wink.gif

Speak to the rest of you tonight Sabex lovers icon_biggrin.gif

Steve icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>import some like everyone else seems to be doing <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use my own tactics icon_mad.gif

For some reason though they only work with Scottish teams icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

Because the scottish league is pish poor icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but I did win the league with Aberdeen icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie_wizard:

Because the scottish league is pish poor icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but I did win the league with Aberdeen icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that just proves how cack the Scottish game is icon_wink.gif

I vote we drop Argie from the clan icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif

Oh, and BTW, after Nuno's claims that I don't ever opt for any tactical innovations, I went back to the drawing board and have been working on a new tactic nearly all day, i'm sure it will blow you all away once i've tested it propperly. I'll destroy all you fúckers :mwah: \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HL7:

Oh, and BTW, after Nuno's claims that I don't ever opt for any tactical innovations, I went back to the drawing board and have been working on a new tactic nearly all day, i'm sure it will blow you all away once i've tested it propperly. I'll destroy all you fúckers :mwah: \o/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn it you must be daft if it takes you all day to make a tactic icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gif I guess this has something to do with the fact that you are scottish icon_wink.gificon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

Oh, and BTW, after Nuno's claims that I don't ever opt for any tactical innovations, I went back to the drawing board and have been working on a new tactic nearly all day, i'm sure it will blow you all away once i've tested it propperly. I'll destroy all you fúckers :mwah: \o/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn it you must be daft if it takes you all day to make a tactic icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gif I guess this has something to do with the fact that you are scottish icon_wink.gificon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ever heard of testing? icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

damn it you must be daft if it takes you all day to make a tactic icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gif I guess this has something to do with the fact that you are scottish icon_wink.gificon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, what is that icon_confused.gif

Ever heard of testing? icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!

I put my comment inside a quote icon_biggrin.gif at least I am original icon_confused.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Testing is where you test your tactic icon_biggrin.gif

(how's that for originality? I didn't even quote the comment I replied to! icon_biggrin.gif)

LOL!!

I put my comment inside a quote icon_biggrin.gif at least I am original icon_confused.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(how's that for originality? I didn't even quote the comment I replied to! icon_biggrin.gif)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just stupid icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

LOL!!

(how's that for originality? I didn't even quote the comment I replied to! icon_biggrin.gif)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_biggrin.gif

That's just stupid icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kev, will you stop winning please ? Enough is enough. icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuno, even if Kev stopped winning, what makes you think you could catch up? icon_biggrin.gif

It's been probably the fastest session this clan played so far. All things running smooth, maybe because Alex could not join us tonight. icon_biggrin.gif His Everton team, leaded by his assistant finally recovered form and is now on a playoff position. That goes to prove how good Alex is, icon_rolleyes.gif

Argie must be in a good mood as he didn't crash the game once. icon_biggrin.gif As usual Mike had to leave early, his mummy was calling him to go to bed. icon_biggrin.gif

A very impressive run from Kev's WBA with 10 wins in 10 games is giving him the lead and looks like he'll be an early champion.

Jone and argie are on CL spots, with Boro and Blackburn respectively.

Me, Fulham, am lying in the middle of the table with a poor record of one win in the last twelve games. icon_frown.gif

Mike's Villa, John's Wednesday and Steve's Sunderland are in the middle positions as well.

The game is still up, so things may change a lot until the end of the session.

Hope I didn't forget someone. icon_biggrin.gif

Watch your backs mates, I'm back after a hour d/c, who said broadband rules? icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh look!!! It's Mr. "I know i cant beat Steve so al let my Assistant have a go" Santos

icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

great session lads although you are all starting to hate me icon_frown.gif i hope Jone saved it as i am proud of beating the best team in the league icon_biggrin.gif

great session lads although you are all starting to hate me icon_frown.gif i hope Jone saved it as i am proud of beating the best team in the league icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You beat yourself? icon_confused.gif

Last session was all but good for me icon_frown.gif , everything went to hell from the beginning losing to Steve's Sunderland at home 2-0 icon_frown.gif e deserved the win though as he outplayed me but that's just the thing that ****ed me off icon_mad.gif

I lost all games I played against a human manager which tells us what the damn Sabex tactics do icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif I'm actually thinking of starting to use those damn narrow tactics in order to have a chance to challenge for the title but I don't think I'll do that icon_frown.gificon_razz.gif

I made it through the CL's first groupstage winning all but one game, but still with 15 points I didn't manage to win the group so I was draw into this crazy monster group with Roma, Celtic and Bayern icon_confused.gif I started that group off well as I beat Bayern 4-0 at home so maybe I'll stand a chance to the european giants icon_smile.gif

After 15 game I find myself in a 4th place in the league with a great deal of tactical dilemmas to look into. I need to make this team work or I'll probably face the sack soon. As I said to the lads during the session, If I manage to win the CL I'll be looking for a new job as I'm sick of theese Boro boys icon_mad.gif

ok here is the report for the now table topping W.B.A. icon_smile.gif

Results and Scorers

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 6.10.04 West Ham A Premier Division 2:1 34183 Gudjohnsen, Diego Alonso </pre>

I wasnt there for that match it was my assistant and he was superb still winning

even if we were down to 10 men icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 16.10.04 Chelsea H Premier Division 3:0 28982 Tiko, Wright, Gudjohnsen </pre>

again i wasnt here for this result but my assistant once again did my proud and

he also made me sit up and take noice of Tiko icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 19.10.04 FC Bayern GER A Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp C 1:1 63669 Prutton </pre>

My first game back in charge went well and i was happy with the 1-1 after leading

for much of the match i though we were going to hold on but it wasnt to be icon_smile.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 23.10.04 Wolves A Premier Division 4:0 38482 Dalla Bona, Tiko 2, Diego Alonso </pre>

We went to Wolves in high spirit and we won yet another Black Country derby icon_biggrin.gif

4-0 Away from home is a excellent Tiko shown me that i should take him off the

transfer list so i did even though i have a £8m offer from Arsenal icon_smile.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 27.10.04 Spartak Moscow RUS H Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp C 4:0 32564 Diego Alonso 2 (1 pen), Wright, Petrov pen </pre>

There was never any doubt in mine or the players minds and we easily swept aside

Spartak Moscow to take a well deserved 4-0 victory that was 2 in a row icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 30.10.04 Liverpool H Premier Division 3:0 28953 Djalminha 2 (1 pen), Diego Alonso </pre>

This was hailed as the return of Djalminha. He was back in first team football after

his injury and he came back with a bang icon_smile.gif He was class for us and kept up his

remarkable form with a fine display as we strolled past the mighty reds 3-0 icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 3.11.04 Wolves H League Cup 3rd Rnd 3:2 24078 Tiko 2, Diego Alonso </pre>

Another match i missed and i was gutted to see that my assistant played Gudjohnsen

and Alonso as the both got injured icon_mad.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 6.11.04 Tottenham A Premier Division 3:1 36203 Tiko 2, Djalminha </pre>

A Excellent result away to a good spurs team we were never in any doubt about the

result icon_smile.gif Tiko had now score 4 in his last 2 him and Djalminha are proving to be

class in the midfield together icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 9.11.04 Benfica POR A Champions Cup Ph.1 Grp C 3:3 67909 Wright 2, Pahars </pre>

I thought for a long time we were going to lose this game as we were 3-1 down with

only 10 mins left but we never say die and managed to get the goals back and draw

3-3 with a good benfica side. This result didnt matter as i was already through

to the next group stage where i will meet Lille, Galatasaray and Lazio so that

will definatly not be easy.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 13.11.04 Sunderland H Premier Division 1:1 28991 Tiko </pre>

Our first bad result of the season really in the league. Although i was

lucky to get a draw as steve was class and outplayed me i was still dissapointed

as we didnt have most of our first team regulars icon_frown.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 21.11.04 Bolton A Premier Division 2:0 27480 Gudjohnsen 2 </pre>

Nothing much to say about this match just Gudjohnsens return went very well and

he now looks to start a bit of form going icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 24.11.04 Lazio ITA A Champions Cup Ph.2 Grp D 2:1 62421 Strand, Diego Alonso </pre>

My best result of the session would have looked better if Crespo didnt score in

the last minute icon_mad.gif but it was a superb preformance and Strand is looking like

one to look out for in the future icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 28.11.04 Middlesbrough H Premier Division 1:0 30333 Gudjohnsen </pre>

Last game of the session against the best team in the league was always going to

be hard but it was made even worse with the sendinf off of Strand in the 24th

minute icon_frown.gif We never let our heads drop and i brough on Gudjohnsen to replace Alonso

as i know he is more suited to the role i was going to set when i get a man sent

off and so it proved to be. A Gudjohnsen goal was to prove good enough for us and

we won the close game 1-0 although i though Jone had some good chances at winning

the game but super Roy was on top form keeping out his awsome team icon_smile.gif

Top performers

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> No Name Apps Gls Con Pens Asts Yel Red MoM Av R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Carroll, Roy 23 0 15 0 0 0 1 1 7.30

12 Dalla Bona, Sam 13 (3) 3 0 0 1 0 0 0 7.25

22 Desailly, Marcel 21 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 7.14

9 Diego Alonso 16 11 0 1 (1) 3 0 0 3 8.13

23 Djalminha 14 (1) 9 0 3 (3) 5 0 0 3 8.07

10 Forlán, Diego 16 (1) 4 0 0 4 0 0 3 7.76

21 Gudjohnsen, Eidur 7 (1) 5 0 0 2 0 0 1 8.00

6 Kamouna 22 0 0 0 2 3 0 0 7.82

24 McAteer, Jason 12 (1) 0 0 0 1 2 0 0 7.38

8 McInnes, Derek 14 (1) 0 0 0 1 6 1 1 8.27

4 Petrov, Stilian 25 3 0 1 (1) 7 1 0 3 8.16

2 Prutton, David 23 1 0 0 1 4 1 0 7.78

42 Strand, Lars Iver 8 (1) 5 0 0 1 0 1 1 7.44

17 Tiko 16 (1) 9 0 0 10 1 0 4 8.18

7 Williams, Ryan 8 (2) 4 0 0 2 0 0 1 7.40

27 Wright, Jermaine 18 (1) 5 0 0 3 0 0 1 7.42

</pre>

well that is all from me i look forward to Thursdays session see you all next time

Kev icon_cool.gif

might as well post this since jone cant put it on the site icon_frown.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st W.B.A. 14 7 1 0 20 1 6 0 0 15 3 40

2nd Arsenal 14 5 1 1 10 5 4 1 2 13 9 29

3rd Man Utd 15 4 2 1 14 6 4 2 2 14 10 28

4th Middlesbrough 15 5 1 1 14 6 3 3 2 12 8 28

5th Blackburn 15 6 1 0 16 5 2 3 3 9 11 28

6th Chelsea 15 4 3 0 10 6 2 4 2 8 10 25

7th Tottenham 15 5 1 1 14 9 2 3 3 14 18 25

8th Leeds 15 4 3 1 13 6 3 0 4 12 11 24

9th Southampton 15 5 2 1 13 7 1 2 4 5 11 22

10th Sunderland 15 1 4 2 9 9 3 3 2 12 10 19

11th Aston Villa 15 6 0 2 16 9 0 1 6 2 13 19

12th Fulham 15 3 2 3 12 8 1 4 2 8 13 18

13th Liverpool 15 2 5 0 11 7 1 4 3 5 10 18

14th Sheff Wed 14 3 1 3 10 8 1 2 4 6 12 15

15th Bolton 15 3 1 3 13 9 1 2 5 2 13 15

16th West Ham 15 2 2 4 7 10 1 3 3 7 11 14

17th Newcastle 14 4 1 2 14 9 0 0 7 3 18 13

18th Millwall 15 1 3 4 10 14 2 0 5 5 17 12

19th Ipswich 15 2 2 4 6 12 0 0 7 3 16 8

20th Wolves 15 0 2 5 6 16 1 1 6 7 14 6

</pre>

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

1st W.B.A. 14 7 1 0 20 1 6 0 0 15 3 40

2nd Arsenal 14 5 1 1 10 5 4 1 2 13 9 29

3rd Man Utd 15 4 2 1 14 6 4 2 2 14 10 28

4th Middlesbrough 15 5 1 1 14 6 3 3 2 12 8 28

5th Blackburn 15 6 1 0 16 5 2 3 3 9 11 28

6th Chelsea 15 4 3 0 10 6 2 4 2 8 10 25

7th Tottenham 15 5 1 1 14 9 2 3 3 14 18 25

8th Leeds 15 4 3 1 13 6 3 0 4 12 11 24

9th Southampton 15 5 2 1 13 7 1 2 4 5 11 22

10th Sunderland 15 1 4 2 9 9 3 3 2 12 10 19

11th Aston Villa 15 6 0 2 16 9 0 1 6 2 13 19

12th Fulham 15 3 2 3 12 8 1 4 2 8 13 18

13th Liverpool 15 2 5 0 11 7 1 4 3 5 10 18

14th Sheff Wed 14 3 1 3 10 8 1 2 4 6 12 15

15th Bolton 15 3 1 3 13 9 1 2 5 2 13 15

16th West Ham 15 2 2 4 7 10 1 3 3 7 11 14

17th Newcastle 14 4 1 2 14 9 0 0 7 3 18 13

18th Millwall 15 1 3 4 10 14 2 0 5 5 17 12

19th Ipswich 15 2 2 4 6 12 0 0 7 3 16 8

20th Wolves 15 0 2 5 6 16 1 1 6 7 14 6

</pre>

Freakin' amateurs icon_cool.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

May aswell do my post as am in the mood icon_cool.gif

Blackburn Update

Here are all the results of my matches:-

Team Played Venue Competition Score Scorers

----------- ----- ----------- ----- -------

Southampton A League 3-1 Tamudo, Jansen, Kallstrom [svensson]

Bolton H League 2-0 Kallstrom, Tamudo

Sunderland A League 1-0 Tamudo

Shrewsbury H League Cup 3rd 6-1 Sigporsson (3), Reyna, Rosenqvist, Mellberg [schofield]

Tottenham H League 4-4 Jansen,Johanssen,Tamudo,Reyna [sibon2,Ehiogu,Haslam]

Man Utd A League 1-4 Jansen [Yorke,Giggs, Van N,Beckham]

Newcastle A League 1-0 Jansen

Leeds A League 0-1 [Keane]

Middlesbrough H League 1-0 Rosenqvist

Fulham A League 0-0

</pre>

Tottenham game was a nail biter, it was 2-2 then Johanssen got himself sent off, for nothing! Reyna was a 83rd minute sub and came up with the goods, when Tottenham were leading 4-3. icon_biggrin.gif

Leeds away was a nightmare result, we had a goal dissallowed, two penalty shouts turned-down and Keane came on as a 60th minute sub and scored with his first touch icon_mad.gif

Johanssen later had has 3 match ban revoked as they knew the referee had a poor match. icon_biggrin.gif

Abgar Barsom was sold for a knock down £1.7m to QPR icon_eek.gif

Danny Coyne, my number 2 'keeper was sold for and amazing £2.4m to Wolves!!! for a 32-year-old 'keeper! icon_biggrin.gif

I decided to snap up 20-year-old keeper Justin Sharpe, from Wolves for only 500k. icon_smile.gif

Lee Harper, another ageing 'keeper, was sold to Crewe for a £1.4m fee. icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

I also sacked 5 scouts and 3 coaches Guy Wittingham was brought in as a coach alongside Gordon Durie, with more to follow!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Blackburn were also linked with a £5m move for Belgian winger Bart Goor! Stewart released a statement saying:

"We are not interested in Goor, i don't know where the stories have came from, why would we splash out 5m for a 31-year-old past his prime? Especially when he is out of contract at the end of the season" icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

Jansen now has 9 goals in 15 appearences and the clubs highest earner Tamudo is on top form bagging 7 in 15.

Seth Johnson is also on form and an early candidate for Blackburn play of the Season.

I will still say i will be happy with a top 10 finish and maybe and Inter-toto place, UEFA and Champions league are out of my reach as i have such a small squad they will begin to tire soon.

Kev is looking great for the title, even though he believes he wont win it, YEAH RIGHT! icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

and thats all folks!

UP THE ROVERS!!!

Cheers

Stewy icon_smile.gificon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> As usual Mike had to leave early, his mummy was calling him to go to bed. icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very fúcking funny icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

Archived