Team : any

Availibilty:

Almost always Monday - wed - 5pm - 11.30pm EST

Sat and sun 7am 12 am est

I've never played an online game b4 so please be gentle

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

P.S. Clan's website will be updated tomorrow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And don't forget to update that mother****ing 1st season league table ! icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This thread is now added to the officially recognised regular long term games forum header.

Congrats and well done lads <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Done lads for making your game a success. Hopefully us jokers will be next! icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

Jone just won the Charity Shield, so a little update on current score is needed icon_smile.gif :

Manager Points

Jonathan...Middlesbrough 100

Michael..........West Ham 30

Sam...Aston Villa/Man City 5

Nuno................Fulham 0

Alex.............Everton -20

icon_smile.gif

Throughout the pre-season we bought and sold some players. But the most notable loss for me was selling, just before the kick-off of the first match, my best defender D.Weir for £1.8M.

We started the season at Norwich expecting a tough match. When we scored two goals through Kevin McLeod (4th min.) and Paul Murray (8th min.), incidentally both are debutants, I thought it was all over, but... As the last season uncovered we can't hold the advantage. We let them score two goals through a very impressive youngster Zema Abbey (37th and 56th mins.).

Full-Time Score: 2:2

Never underestimate your opponent. We showed too much hospitality to Millwall and were lucky not to lose this match. Mostly thanks to our unstable keeper. This time he was outstanding letting just one goal into the back of his net. Radzinski was on the scoresheet for us.

Full-Time Score: 1:1

Next match was the first leg League Cup vs Rushden. Very odd match. I rested my first team players, giving a chance for reserve players to impress me. And some of them did. Especially Graham Stuart who gave us an early lead. The again we let the opponents to equalise. The winner was decided on penalties. That's why I mentioned this match as an odd one... How's the hell I managed to win it not scoring first three penalties? I was very lucky.

Full-Time Score: 1:1 (Pens 3-2)

Then came two easy wins - first away at Stockport - 3:1 (Stuart 2 Radzinski) and at home vs Q.P.R. - 3:0 (Radzinski Alexandersson Stuart).

We are on the 5th place at the moment and very hopeful to win a promotion this year.

At what time do todays session begin? icon_frown.gificon_confused.gificon_rolleyes.gif

I need to be myself -

I cant be no one else

Im feelin supersonic

Give me ............

Man City for Glory!

You can ride in my BMW icon_cool.gif

Hi guys. Well done with a great success on this clan it seems to have done well thats why i want in.

If that ok and you are looking for people, ever way can you let me no, e-mail in profile!

Team : hows available/wot league

Availibilty: Every day during the week after 6pm GMT apart from tuesdays, weekends anytime!

I am very experienced i just want to play longterm games all the time! is that a crime?

HOPE NOT icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif

We are now playing a session of our game. Things have still not improved for my team, we have now lost all 5 games in the league icon_cool.gif The only thing going good is my team building, which sadly doesn't want to perform icon_biggrin.gif

My major signings this far are Riquelme and Joe Cole but they just won't do the job. Last year the title, this year relegation. All I can say is that it is sad as h**l icon_frown.gif

BTW, I have to start seasrching for a new job soon as my board ain't too happy anymore icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hi guys. Well done with a great success on this clan it seems to have done well thats why i want in.

If that ok and you are looking for people, ever way can you let me no, e-mail in profile!

Team : hows available/wot league

Availibilty: Every day during the week after 6pm GMT apart from tuesdays, weekends anytime!

I am very experienced i just want to play longterm games all the time! is that a crime?

HOPE NOT <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The answer is no icon_eek.gif , you can't join! sorry but things are good as they are icon_smile.gif

Mid-Session Update

Well, in an unbelievable turn of events, Nuno San-tóss ( icon_wink.gif) has guided Fulham to the top of the table after 5 games played, this was certainly unexpected, but not as unexpected as Middlesbrough's current form, played 5 premiership games, lost 5 icon_eek.gif

Last years champions look good for relegation already at such an early stage, and yet again, my West Ham team look content to keep a mid-table position. After the forced sale of Joe Cole to Middlesbrough for £14m. All I have to say to Joe is:

"Who's the bigger club now, eh?" icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Everton are hanging around the play-off slots, and are just a couple of points off, I think they are likely to come back up this year, and Alex can silence all 4 of us who reckon he's the worst CM player ever icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Man City are hovering down at the bottom end of the table, which is not good, but its early days, and i've got the feeling that they will make a late charge and win promotion.

End of session and oh dear...Fulham is 2nd in the Premier League icon_cool.gif Michael is keeping his midtable boredom and Jone, uhmmmm, Jone...hehe...champions last year and now struggling against relegation icon_rolleyes.gif

On Div 1 things don't look better too. Alex's Everton and Spamster's Man City are looking forward to play on Div2 next year... icon_rolleyes.gif

Btw, Jone is passing me the save file now on MSN and it says there that it should take no longer than 211 minutes icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif He's a schoolie actually and he can't host the next few weeks because of tests, so I'll do it, but expect a slower game lads, my pc it sucks icon_frown.gif

None of you have realized im 2 game shorthanded because im in the uefa-cup.

So with 6 more points im at least in a qualification spot icon_rolleyes.gif

Bye the way Toffeesugar, what was the score between us Everton - Man C ? icon_razz.gif

But your right. Im a lil dissapointed at our performance. I really need Rudden back to give the men a boost. Sold Howey and Mettomo and got a net sum of 9.2 million so now my last standing defenders will keep up the goods i hope. (Jarni,Distin,Traore,Bogarde,Hay,Betsy,Stephen Wright,and someone starting with a C) icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Btw, Jone is passing me the save file now on MSN and it says there that it should take no longer than 211 minutes He's a schoolie actually and he can't host the next few weeks because of tests, so I'll do it, but expect a slower game lads, my pc it sucks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, never thought of myself as a schoolie icon_cool.gif I mean I am almost 18 icon_eek.gificon_smile.gif

Here is the current league table icon_smile.gif As you can see things aren't very good everywhere, I am currently out of a relegation-spot but this season is a great disappointment icon_frown.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> ************************************************************************************************

English Premier Division - Tuesday 15th October 2002

************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================

2002/3 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Charlton 9 3 2 0 9 4 3 1 0 8 2 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Fulham 9 4 1 0 14 4 2 0 2 5 6 19

3rd Leeds 8 4 1 0 9 2 2 0 1 5 5 19

4th Blackburn 9 3 2 0 11 6 2 1 1 5 4 18

5th Liverpool 9 2 1 1 5 2 3 1 1 14 6 17

6th Man Utd 8 2 1 0 7 5 3 1 1 12 6 17

7th Southampton 9 3 0 1 7 6 2 0 3 4 5 15

8th Chelsea 9 3 1 0 6 2 1 1 3 6 9 14

9th Arsenal 7 2 1 0 6 3 2 0 2 9 7 13

10th W.B.A. 7 3 0 1 8 4 1 1 1 6 5 13

11th Sunderland 9 2 1 2 7 8 1 1 2 3 7 11

12th West Ham 9 1 0 3 3 7 2 1 2 10 7 10

13th Ipswich 9 2 0 2 7 7 1 1 3 5 8 10

14th Watford 8 1 1 2 5 10 2 0 2 8 8 10

15th Newcastle 9 0 1 3 3 8 2 1 2 7 7 8

16th Middlesbrough 9 2 0 3 7 6 0 1 3 4 11 7

17th Bolton 9 1 1 2 8 9 0 2 3 4 9 6

18th Tottenham 9 1 0 3 6 12 0 2 3 6 11 5

19th Aston Villa 9 0 2 3 6 16 1 0 3 4 7 5

20th Sheff Wed 8 1 0 4 4 8 0 1 2 4 8 4

</pre>

Nuno with his Fulham is doing great, Michael with his West Ham is doing ok icon_rolleyes.gif

Here is the Div 1 league table:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> ************************************************************************************************

English First Division - Wednesday 16th October 2002

************************************************************************************************

2002/3 Table

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

1st Walsall 12 5 0 1 9 3 5 0 1 11 4 30

2nd Wolves 12 6 0 1 22 9 2 2 1 9 8 26

3rd Derby 12 3 2 1 9 5 4 1 1 13 8 24

4th Leicester 11 4 1 1 10 3 2 2 1 7 5 21

5th Bradford 12 4 2 1 7 4 1 2 2 5 5 19

6th Crewe 12 5 0 2 14 11 1 1 3 8 12 19

7th Birmingham 12 5 0 1 9 4 1 1 4 10 17 19

8th Coventry 11 4 1 0 10 3 1 2 3 7 11 18

9th Millwall 12 2 3 1 13 10 2 2 2 7 8 17

10th Wimbledon 11 3 0 2 10 9 2 2 2 6 7 17

11th Grimsby 11 4 1 1 13 5 0 2 3 2 8 15

12th Crystal Palace 12 3 2 1 10 6 0 4 2 8 12 15

13th Gillingham 12 3 1 1 9 5 1 2 4 5 10 15

14th Nottm Forest 11 5 0 0 12 3 0 0 6 5 16 15

15th Norwich 12 1 3 1 8 10 3 0 4 7 10 15

16th Man City 10 2 2 1 16 10 2 0 3 14 13 14

17th Everton 12 3 1 2 9 7 1 1 4 7 11 14

18th Preston 12 3 2 1 12 8 1 0 5 10 18 14

19th Portsmouth 12 4 0 2 14 12 0 2 4 4 10 14

20th Barnsley 12 2 3 1 9 6 1 0 5 5 10 12

21st Wycombe 12 2 3 1 9 8 0 2 4 6 19 11

22nd Stockport 11 2 1 3 7 9 0 2 3 2 6 9

23rd Notts Co 12 2 1 3 9 10 0 1 5 6 14 8

24th Q.P.R. 12 0 3 2 7 10 1 1 5 6 15 7

</pre>

Looks like both Alex (Everton) and Sam (ManC) will struggle to be promoted icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

How can you say that i'm only doing ok Jone?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because you are 12th in the league icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Remind me who's 16th? icon_rolleyes.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RomaAllTheWay!!!:

Remind me who's 16th? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that be me? icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Anyway I never said I was doing well icon_razz.gif

Yes that would be you icon_biggrin.gif

Just wait until I win a CL spot, what will you be saying then when you and your prima donnas get relegated? icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Just wait until I win a CL spot, what will you be saying then when you and your prima donnas get relegated?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me ? Relegated ?

lol, that was amusing icon_biggrin.gif .....no wwait a minute.....it's reality icon_frown.gif

Good evening, ladies icon_cool.gif

Now could you both please behave or else I'll have to send you to sit in the corner with donkey ears ? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Good evening, ladies icon_cool.gif

Now could you both please behave or else I'll have to send you to sit in the corner with donkey ears ? icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already have donkey ears, i inhereted them from my dads side of the family icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I already have donkey ears, i inhereted them from my dads side of the family icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you a tractor boy then icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

Could you send me some eggs maybe ? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I've also got a horses tail, is that of any use to you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah, quite sure I couldn't afford the shipping fee icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

You're a Scot, HL7. Nuff said icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A damn sexy one too icon_cool.gif

Session Update

This last session we played was excellent to prove my mates that I’m not as crap as they thought. icon_biggrin.gif To support that, the FA granted me with the Premier Division Manager of the Month award. icon_cool.gif Right after that , Notts County came on with a deal to loan Mike Duff until December, which I accepted because for now Karapiolos ( or whatever his name is icon_biggrin.gif ) is my first choice to play as right-back. And by January Duff will be back, hopefully a bit more experienced after playing some games on Div 1.

With high morale after defeating the champions Boro in the previous session my players continued their winning streak beating Blackburn (H) 3-0 ( Marlet, Collins, Saha ) and WBA (A) 1-0 ( Tomasson ) . Then came the 2nd round League Cup match vs. Burnley. So I decided to put my fringe players on and they almost scared the shíte out of me. Giallanza scored twice for Burnley and by 58th minute we were 0-2 down at the Cottage. icon_eek.gif but then Boa Morte (62’ and 84’) and Moukouko (88’) moved us to the 3rd round.

By this time, I have signed Jamie Redknapp from Liverpool. I couldn’t resist it, as it was a £ 2 M bargain deal.

Watford ( 3-0 H ) and Ipswich ( 2-1 A ) were my next victims. Saha and Batrinu scored on both matches, with the Romanian defender showing once more his skills on free kicks.

After 6 consecutive wins disaster came at the Reebok Stadium. Bolton defeated us 3-1 and Saha scored once again. Finally, I finished the session with a draw at home vs. Tottenham ( 2-2 Goma and Marlet ).

The saddest thing on this session was the departure of Steed Malbranque to Sunderland. He had a minimum fee of £ 10 M, so there was nothing I could do about it. icon_frown.gif

Next session will be tomorrow at 8pm and for the first time I’ll be hosting this clan. Fingers crossed icon_biggrin.gif

Name: Steinar Watne

Favourite team: nottingham forest, (i may use West Ham in prm)

Available: all time

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Name: Steinar Watne

Favourite team: nottingham forest, (i may use West Ham in prm)

Available: all time <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, no applications accepted icon_smile.gif

Please everybody, don't post any applications on this thread as it is a closed game. We already have enough members icon_smile.gif

A damn sexy one too icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow I doubt it icon_biggrin.gif I bet you gf is blind dating you icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

blind dating me for 18 months? icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Archived