CB, Eastern European, Cost £400k, surname begins with R....

pj7_99

And i can't remember his name!!

Signed him for Wigan and have since deleted the save game. I spent ages looking for him last night, his name was Redec or something like that. Pretty sure he was Eastern European but wouldn't swear on it.

Realise it's a longshot but if anybody knows who i'm on about i'd be very greatful if you let me know his name!

Cheers

Yeah. Radoi is still with Steaua.

It's almost definitely Radoi. He's a CB, he's brilliant, and he's very cheap.

Arsenal_2111, you must've played on a little further than the rest of us, and he's been sold...

EDIT: I stand corrected. He's a Steaua player pre-patch. He's now at Al-Hilal, like Hopey has said...

Sorry.

Do you remember anything else about him? If you're so desperate for him, I'm guessing he was doing really well for your Wigan team. So maybe you remember some of his stats? Stuff like determination, tackling, heading, marking, strength, influence etc etc? Anything that stood out about him? Maybe you remember his age? If not exactly, then approximately. Maybe you remember if he played any other positions? Was he transfer list or did you just find him and sign him for that cheap price?

If you try to remember a little more about him, someone might be able to help.

Do you remember anything else about him? If you're so desperate for him, I'm guessing he was doing really well for your Wigan team. So maybe you remember some of his stats? Stuff like determination, tackling, heading, marking, strength, influence etc etc? Anything that stood out about him? Maybe you remember his age? If not exactly, then approximately. Maybe you remember if he played any other positions? Was he transfer list or did you just find him and sign him for that cheap price?

If you try to remember a little more about him, someone might be able to help.

I'd only played about 5 or 6 games, he was doing really well. My assistant manager said he was the best CB pack at the club, which i was impressed by as Wigan have some decent PL defenders. He was young, defo under 24, only played at CB. His name defo began with R and had 5 or 6 letters in!

At the start of the game i tend to look at the national teams and there u21's etc and just scout various players. I remember seeing he was wanted by somebody so thought i'd scout him to see if he's anygood. I've looked through the usual national teams i look at i.e. Eastern European clubs and can't find him.

I'm sure one-day i'll stumble upon him!

I'd only played about 5 or 6 games, he was doing really well. My assistant manager said he was the best CB pack at the club, which i was impressed by as Wigan have some decent PL defenders. He was young, defo under 24, only played at CB. His name defo began with R and had 5 or 6 letters in!

At the start of the game i tend to look at the national teams and there u21's etc and just scout various players. I remember seeing he was wanted by somebody so thought i'd scout him to see if he's anygood. I've looked through the usual national teams i look at i.e. Eastern European clubs and can't find him.

I'm sure one-day i'll stumble upon him!

The only one I could find is Ante Rozic. :confused:

Archived