** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tactic Tyler, it's working reasonably well for me at the moment.

Is anyone else having a big problem with injuries? I'm in the championship and get absolutely loads which I don't think is helping as I can't get a reasonably settled side. In my last game I had 5 injuries and after the game found that 3 out of my defenders were going to miss the next few games.

Thanks for the tactic Tyler, it's working reasonably well for me at the moment.

Is anyone else having a big problem with injuries? I'm in the championship and get absolutely loads which I don't think is helping as I can't get a reasonably settled side. In my last game I had 5 injuries and after the game found that 3 out of my defenders were going to miss the next few games.

Nope I am doing kind of ok with injuries.

Hello Tyler,

What are the attributes for the outside mc's the same as the attributes as the winger or how do I read this: AMR/L's can play in right/left sided MC position.

The MC r/l positions are adaptable. Eg. you could play Bentley, Cahill, Delph, Moutinho, Xavi or even Messi. The middle MC of the 3 is more defensive, eg. Yaya Toure, De Jong.

Tylerbode, is this a plug and play tactic???

and also what happens if a play for a team with no tranfer budget and have an amazing target-man type striker, would the tactic not work?? or will it work but not as good as with a fast, agile type striker.

I've continued to play the eagle formation and my team are currently at 'attained a good level of understanding' but they still managed to get a result like this:-

cryvars.png

I can only imagine what they will do when the squad has totally jelled. Also, i won't be going back to V6 Eagle is here to stay!!!

I've continued to play the eagle formation and my team are currently at 'attained a good level of understanding' but they still managed to get a result like this:-

cryvars.png

I can only imagine what they will do when the squad has totally jelled. Also, i won't be going back to V6 Eagle is here to stay!!!

Cracking result mate. Have you mate any tweaks at all?

Hi Tyler i am using your tactic with blackpool in coca cola championchip

media predtiction was relegation but i managed to end up in the middle of the table

Im in my second season now bought/loaned a few quality players but im havin a harder time then in the first seaon also for some reason i started to draw a lot of games and most of the games are high scoring ones is that normal?

Also is there a way other then getting better players to not concieve that many goals or is that normal?

If i want a better defence should i concentrate on the quality of the DC's or the MC's?

Or is the problem of conciedeing a lot of goals because of the wrong players?(i've tried to get ones with the best attributes matching what you wrote is needed for each position)

My squad:

GK Paul rachubka

DR Shaun Barker

DL Zahari Sirakov

DC Ian Evatt

DC Jean-Yves M'voto

ML Zahari Sirakov

MR Eduardo Salvio (really lucky find imho XD)

MC Patryk Rachwal

MC Jermaine Wright

ST Victor

ST Febian Brandy

One last question:

If you have for instance two MR's to choose from for the same position which one would be better

first one: ACC 19 Dribbling 11

or

second one: ACC 15 Dribbling 15

Ok I understand I'm likely not to get a reply to this, but here it goes my West Ham team is like this;

Green

G.Johnson-Hangeland-Sakho-Illunga

Behrami-Parker(DM)-Noble(CM)-Zhirkov

Pato-Pandev

This is quite a talented team but we're failing miserably, currently sit 12th in the table coming up to November. I edited the chairman's board confidence to 20 and club confidence to 20 as I feel this is realistic of our real life scenario and was taken over within the first 3 weeks or so of the game by a consortium of business men, hence the reason I am able to afford these players. so to get down to business would Tylerbodes tactic suit my team and improve it and if so which of the many tactics he has would suit me best.

Would be extremely grateful for any reply, Much thanks mullers.

I started using the eagle tactic with my new Chelsea game and have to say i never had an easier start compared to other tactics. And it does work great away and does allright at home as well. No tweaking whatsoever. Well that was with Chelsea but I love the Eagle tactic.

cryvars.png

What skin is this?

I started using the eagle tactic with my new Manchester United game and my team is

GK:Van Der Sar

DL:Evra

DC:Vidic

DC:Ferdinand

DR:Rafinha

Left MC:Anderson

Defensive MC:Carrick

Right MC:Moutinho

AMR:Ronaldo

AML:Nani

FC:Rooney/Tevez/Berbatov

I can't decide who play fc I usually use rooney?

I started using the eagle tactic with my new Manchester United game and my team is

GK:Van Der Sar

DL:Evra

DC:Vidic

DC:Ferdinand

DR:Rafinha

Left MC:Anderson

Defensive MC:Carrick

Right MC:Moutinho

AMR:Ronaldo

AML:Nani

FC:Rooney/Tevez/Berbatov

I can't decide who play fc I usually use rooney?

If it was my team i would play berbatov up front with rooney on the left and ronaldo on the right.

but berbatov has'nt much pace ?

That's a great point. Going by tylers instructions. I would then play ronaldo upfront with rooney on the left and nani on the right. See if that works

That's a great point. Going by tylers instructions. I would then play ronaldo upfront with rooney on the left and nani on the right. See if that works

as you have been testing the 'eagle' tactic, can i target-man type striker play up-front??

as you have been testing the 'eagle' tactic, can i target-man type striker play up-front??

As tyler has said. A Quick agile striker is better. I'm using diogo at the moment and it does work a treat!

As tyler has said. A Quick agile striker is better. I'm using diogo at the moment and it does work a treat!

ow right, have you ever used a target-man type striker up-front in this tactic??

No. I always go for pacey creative striker. You should go for obasi or someone like that.

ow right, what happens if you have squad with rubbish players except or 1, who happens t be a peter crouch type player?? then what do you do?

ow right, what happens if you have squad with rubbish players except or 1, who happens t be a peter crouch type player?? then what do you do?

Then i suppose all you can do is play with what you've got. But the long term aim is to get players with the attributes that the tactic needs.

tylerbode, is it possible to create a tactic set, with one being eagle tactic and another slightly modified (same formation) to suit teams who have tall, strong strikers??

ı just play ronaldo upfront with rooney on the left and nani on the right and ı won 10-1 osaka in club world championship^^

I knew it would work. In one of my saved games with palace i bought ronaldo for £71mil and i retrained him as a striker and he scored goals for fun. I bought him when he was 27yrs olds.

These tactics are brilliant. Thank you.

Just a quick word on the team talks and sorry if this has been mentioned before - why did you suggest to say 'nothing' to the players sometimes in team talks. Surely you have to say something even if it's just ''wish luck'' before the game.

cryvars.png

Hi,

Can you tell us witch SKIN you use, and where to get it , please!!!:D

ron.e: Would you mind putting up some screenshots of your success with the EAGLE tactic?

Well i've only been using this tactic for 25 games but i can put some screenshots of my team with the formation if that's what you're after.

Yeah that would help, one of your results using the EAGLE tactic would be much appreaciated aswell. Cheers. :thup:

My arsenal result is reply 2112. It's the 5-0 win against arsenal.

team.png

Now, it's not the greatest team but i think it has the right balance of superstars, workhorses and youngsters.

Hi,

Can you tell us witch SKIN you use, and where to get it , please!!!:D

It's Klasa skin and it's in the skinning hideout somewhere if you can't find it, get back to me and i'll put a link up for you.

do u recommend marquinhos for fc?

I've used him on the right-hand side and he's amazing. But diogo is injured at the moment and sean scannel and victor moses aren't up to scratch at the mo, so i am playing him upfront for his first performance hee did get 7.0 but he didn't score. So i suppose he could play there

so ı play c.ronaldo upfront with marquinhos on the right ?

Well i would do that. Some people say marquinhos is better on the right anyway. He assists, he scores and he's just top draw.

All resusts from Eagle

gamesn.jpg

prestaties.jpg

Personal opinion on eagle:

I really like this tactic even more than piranha. The wingers rip their defence apart. While the midfielder launce your wingers with nifty passes. It's very usefull to have at least 1 'creative midfielder', prefereably 2 though so they can be compensated by a defensive midfielder a la Touré. Your Defence needs to be fast like tyler says, it really helps. Seriously this tactic is great. My squad wasn't the best by far, I even had alot of injuries and suspended players. Good job Tyler! :thup::D

I've used him on the right-hand side and he's amazing. But diogo is injured at the moment and sean scannel and victor moses aren't up to scratch at the mo, so i am playing him upfront for his first performance hee did get 7.0 but he didn't score. So i suppose he could play there

Victor Obinna should be brilliant upfront in this tactic, shouldn't he?