** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update - I've just finished my first season in the prem. I was using a mixture or V6 and the eagle tactic. I was predicted to finish 13th. This is the final league table:-

leaguetable.png

As you can see i qualified for the champions league!!!

Very impressive! Do you follow the team talks in the OP?

Omg this tactic is absolutely immense! Using the eagle tactic, Started a new game with Paris St Germain, only signed one player in the form of Celso Borges. First game of the season against Lyon away, beat them 8-1! Unforutunately i'm at work so I cant upload a screen but will do over the weekend! My CB Sakho scored 4 goals in that game!

Does anyone else find your CB's seem to grab quite a few goals, as I have noticed this with Piranha V6 as well!

Well done Tyler! Fantastic tactic!

Omg this tactic is absolutely immense! Using the eagle tactic, Started a new game with Paris St Germain, only signed one player in the form of Celso Borges. First game of the season against Lyon away, beat them 8-1! Unforutunately i'm at work so I cant upload a screen but will do over the weekend! My CB Sakho scored 4 goals in that game!

Does anyone else find your CB's seem to grab quite a few goals, as I have noticed this with Piranha V6 as well!

Well done Tyler! Fantastic tactic!

8-1 win away at lyon :eek:

this is madness :D

afca.jpg

Will try eagle with this tactic, I am at the start of the season, just played 1 match so got time to adapt to it. If you got any suggestions for players, tell me now I have transfer money left :p.

Experience so far:

Creates lots of chances after players get used to it. Currently I got my wingers with opposite foot apposed to position, works great as long as they can pull of actions. They can either shoot theirselves or put your striker 1 to 1 with goalkeeper. So far won all the matches but a draw to Aston Villa, which was the first match and even there I should've won.

I like your V6 tactic - i have twicked it so forwards dont have backarrows + they swap position.

BUT

Why is it that after a few weeks the morale of each player is superb but the team morale is going rock bottom - and i have followed your team talks???

Hi,

Start testing EAGLE with Valência from Spain with only one new player: Asenjo.

Frendly against Roma:

friendlyvalroma.jpg

Spanish Super Cup against Real Madrid:

supercupvalreal.jpg

supercuprealval.jpg

Seems the "secret" of this EAGLE sucess is Midfield: good at attack, as Piranha, but better defending: MC's help more the defenders.

The possession is normaly better for our team..

The involvement of the ST and Wingers in goals score seems more effectiv.

Congratulations one more time Tyler_bode for another excelent tactic.

:)

P.S. and is also very delightful to watch the team play.

I usually create my own tactics, but I'm going to be playing online matches with 2 friends more now, and I can't be bothered.

I've heard a lot about your tactics, Tyler Bode. =)

I'm going to try Piranha, with Sunderland.

It suits the players that I now have, so I should do well with it.

I'll keep you updated, and hope that I beat my friends when I play against them. (They're Wigan and Fulham)

Tyler mate

If u decide to make a new tac after eagle. i want it to be named as ''Snake''. do u agree :)

See my thread below about Tyler's animal names for his tactics - full descriptions of animal-like characteristics needed for tactics! We need to give Tyler some proper inspiration for naming his tactics!

Hiya

Just wanted to share som results ive had with the piranha tactic.

I´m playing as Hammarby in the swedish league Allsvenskan.

Various competitions and results.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6493/bajen3.jpg

A few shocking results in the champions league and the qualis, also beat udinese year before that 6-0 in the euro cup group stages.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4130/bajen2.jpg

And a record for most consecutive matches in the league without a loss.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2913/bajen1.jpg

Im really impressed with this tactic, im using no OI and basically try to have players with the right attribs at all positions and it just works wonders, only flaw so far have been some poor results away while playing in europe. But its not like i would ever believe hammarby would stand a chance vs Real Madrid and the likes away anyway.

Gonna try and implement the eagle tac as my away tactic and see how it fares.

Whats the consensus amongst the eagle beta testers. Is it the answer and do you play it at home as well or V6 home/Eagle away?

I started to use the eagle tactic home and away and it's really good. I helped guide me to 4th spot in the prem. So i would say home and away.

im at january with man yoo 2nd season, 1st season i won league and champs league with V6, and ive changed to EAGLE ive played 8 games and the results are : 3-0 H ,3-0 A,3-0 H,3-0 H,6-0 N,2-1 H,1-0 A...........i must say i havent found any faults in this tactic ,and the best thing they play as a a whole ,everything links up so well,and the one thing that is a must for this tactic i say would be speed if the players are quick this will work for any team with players with lots of pace, upfront ive played HULK all i can say is hes INCREDIBLE , 12 goals in 6 matches ,i average about 60% possesion every match and have huge numbers of shot and CCC on goal and as for defence well they are lucky to have 7 on a good day,so ive gotta hand it to ya tyler you have created something magic here.........thankyou

im at january with man yoo 2nd season, 1st season i won league and champs league with V6, and ive changed to EAGLE ive played 8 games and the results are : 3-0 H ,3-0 A,3-0 H,3-0 H,6-0 N,2-1 H,1-0 A...........i must say i havent found any faults in this tactic ,and the best thing they play as a a whole ,everything links up so well,and the one thing that is a must for this tactic i say would be speed if the players are quick this will work for any team with players with lots of pace, upfront ive played HULK all i can say is hes INCREDIBLE , 12 goals in 6 matches ,i average about 60% possesion every match and have huge numbers of shot and CCC on goal and as for defence well they are lucky to have 7 on a good day,so ive gotta hand it to ya tyler you have created something magic here.........thankyou

Great feedback. Thanks.