** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you change your tactic if the other one works for you? :O

the thing is u keep winning, well, this is football, and you want to try some thing new, then I tried it.

but now even if I go back to the old tactic, it's not working anymore, even I've not lost any match from last 66 games.

futhermore, the host said this work with any club, well, so why not give it a go.

I reckon that the Left FW doesn't play, as other guys talking about this

hello again just some feedback from recent matches. defeated chelsea whopping 5-2, defeated by Liverpool1-0, defeated west brom 5-4, ive noticed that when your team scores goals the opponents seem to either hit right back, or intercept alot of balls, just some positive feedback, thanks very much tyler bode, my peterborough team is looking good to win the EPL :)

V6 worked great in my Nottingham Forest game's first season, with some good signings (loaded all players from Slovenia and France) I ended up winning the Championship.

For my first season at Premiership I tried to get players with the recommended stats that are mentioned in the OP, however so far the season has been pretty much a disaster for me. :(

Here are the results so far:

Bolton H 1:1

Liverpool A 1:4

Chelsea H 0:2

Man City A 1:4

Q.P.R. H 4:1

Sunderland A 0:1

Arsenal A 1:4

Aston Villa H 2:2

Wigan H 1:1

Blackburn A 2:2

Everton H 1:2

Fulham A 1:4 (!!!)

1-4-7

It's the amount of conceded goals that worries me the most... I'm 18th in the league and I think that if I continue getting battered by teams like Fulham 1-4, I'm gonna get sacked soon.

Here's my usual squad:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/joonasli/fm09/forestsquad.JPG

V6 worked great in my Nottingham Forest game's first season, with some good signings (loaded all players from Slovenia and France) I ended up winning the Championship.

For my first season at Premiership I tried to get players with the recommended stats that are mentioned in the OP, however so far the season has been pretty much a disaster for me. :(

Here are the results so far:

Bolton H 1:1

Liverpool A 1:4

Chelsea H 0:2

Man City A 1:4

Q.P.R. H 4:1

Sunderland A 0:1

Arsenal A 1:4

Aston Villa H 2:2

Wigan H 1:1

Blackburn A 2:2

Everton H 1:2

Fulham A 1:4 (!!!)

1-4-7

It's the amount of conceded goals that worries me the most... I'm 18th in the league and I think that if I continue getting battered by teams like Fulham 1-4, I'm gonna get sacked soon.

Here's my usual squad:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/joonasli/fm09/forestsquad.JPG

Can be just me, but V6 has attacking arrows at the wingers, because you don't have them

Can be just me, but V6 has attacking arrows at the wingers, because you don't have them

Umm, no it doesn't :O I even double checked right now, downloaded the tactic from the link at the opening post, and still no arrows...

Its Early days with me using this tactic, but so far i haven't really had success, i seem to get dominated thorough the hole game by teams, even brighton! here are a few screens of my squad, i know is not grate but im sure i could do better. Any advice would be fantastic :)

2v9teld.jpg

azcfwo.jpg

21o54kh.jpg

Brilliant Tactic, Used with chelsea in my second season(tweaked it a bit), won premiership,F.A cup and got to the final of the champs league also won the world cup with england, note:bought andrew driver from hearts and he's been a sensation(he's stats with chelsea P31 GS9 ASS21 avgrating 7.37)

i'm using this tactic with L'pool in first season not the best result!!only finish at 5th in the league,lost agains chelsea at Fa cup final, lost against inter in the ucl semi...i bought Vargas from fiorentina, pandev (lazio), Veloso, Zapata..and sold mascherano, aurelio, dossena..

i wan to ask bout the tactic cos with v6 my defence is very terrible!! cost me 53 goals in a season!!why??although my offense seem very good with 98 goals in a season..

can anyone help me with my defence?

5eh2d2.jpg

Sorry For The DP!

mate as far as i see you signed a couple of players and you played only 4 games in the season .

Have a little patience for the team and tactic to work.

Keep playing the tactic as it is at home, and lower the mentality away if you feel your opponent is better.

Believe me, the tactic is great and if you respect what Tyler said in the opening post you will have success.

I've been using TB V6 for a season with Man City had a very good season finished 4th, which I'm very happy about...

I've got a couple of questions however:

• Due to my weird signings and my 1st choice MC/AMC Stephen Ireland being utterly unimpressive, I've ended up playing with two MCd (DMC/MC) as central midfielders.
  • Most of the time, even when I'm dominating a game and winning, one of the two central midfielders will have a much lower rating.

So basically I'm wonder, do most of you play with the classic 1 MCd and 1 MCa combination in central midfield? Or two MCa, or MCd?

What works best..?

i'm using this tactic with L'pool in first season not the best result!!only finish at 5th in the league,lost agains chelsea at Fa cup final, lost against inter in the ucl semi...i bought Vargas from fiorentina, pandev (lazio), Veloso, Zapata..and sold mascherano, aurelio, dossena..

i wan to ask bout the tactic cos with v6 my defence is very terrible!! cost me 53 goals in a season!!why??although my offense seem very good with 98 goals in a season..

can anyone help me with my defence?

Who are you playing in the defence, because if you buy players who fit in the system it wil work great!!

played v6 with villa, first season no signings, done the team talks/training etc. not won in my first 6 games.

played v6 with qpr, first seasons few decent signings, done team talks/training etc. 16th in table after 13 games.

played v6 with tottenham, first season few signings, done team talks/training etc. currently 12th in table after 11 games.

i don't understand why this tactic has been posted?

Guest Preecy

Hey, I need some help here. When I download the file for V6 I can't open it. Can anyone give me some help or pointers?

leedsunited, Everyone (including myself) are having success with this tactic, well apart from a couple of people who aren't following the OP properly.

You must be doing something wrong? players with low attributes in crucial areas? maybe low morale, gelling issues?, large pitch size?

mate as far as i see you signed a couple of players and you played only 4 games in the season .

Have a little patience for the team and tactic to work.

Keep playing the tactic as it is at home, and lower the mentality away if you feel your opponent is better.

Believe me, the tactic is great and if you respect what Tyler said in the opening post you will have success.

i have played a few more games now. but i still cant seem to win many games, when i do i win i play really well but when i lose even one nil im dominated the hole game....

im not criticizing the tactics i see a lot of people have had success with them im just wondering why i cant seem to do anything with the tactics im confused....

n64brt.jpg

sccl05.jpg

i have played a few more games now. but i still cant seem to win many games, when i do i win i play really well but when i lose even one nil im dominated the hole game....

im not criticizing the tactics i see a lot of people have had success with them im just wondering why i cant seem to do anything with the tactics im confused....

n64brt.jpg

sccl05.jpg

I see that at home you didn't lost any game, lots of draws thou. Keep playing the tactic as it is. Just copy it and play it. Try to respect also the player indications mentioned by tyler when selecting the 1st 11 (in the 1st post) and also the training schedule.

Away - lost of people had some problems if you read on the thread. Try reducing the mentality of the team by 3-5 to clicks, (also to the strikers - don't forget them ) and move the passing more direct ( see also the pitch condition - if long, play direct , if narrow - play like it is , meaning short). Also if you against a team that don't sit back try to reduce the defense line. Remember that this are my advices, some people may not agree them.

I play using only v6 with PSG and had incredible success. I lost 2 games in the past 70 ( or more) in the league.

Another thing that I do sometimes is repect the ass man instructions. I check every 15 mins, his report and adjust as he sais. Look for the good ass man thread if you don't have any. ( ex: Neri ).

People had issues in the 1st season with this tactic. It's normal. Try to have patience respect the indications when buying a player and I'm sure you'll be good.

To a lot of people who are having problems with the V6:

When I switched to using the V6 it took HALF A SEASON before I got any regular, routine results.

After that I've had amazing success at Spurs (4 PL titles, 1 Champions League, 3 FA and 2 League Cups) and then at Inter Milan (Serie A and Italian Cup in first full season).

Always stick with the V6 - I love my FM but wouldn't say I knew everything in and out about it - I made sure I followed the instructions in the OP and made sure I looked at the players with the right types of stats to buy (probs the same for any successful team to be honest).

If you are having probs with the V6 then I have no idea why - I don't change anything about it - and I'd tried numerous tactics before I found Tyler's.

The main thing is to stick with it through the early parts and always play players with good morale - pace and strength is important throughout the team - a good keeper is a must as well for those close games!

All the best people...don't give up hope!

Anybody could upload an efficient V6 tactic for away please?

There isn't any copy/paste and play tactic for away. even for the ones at home.

If you want just to copy/paste it, then respect the player instructions when buying or selecting a player in the first team and the training schedules. Tyler did an excellent job and I'm sure that you can't fail.

For away game you have to adapt . If it's not working like it is from the start, see your opponent strenght, ( OI - look for key passes from your opponent and close it down from previous matches and the one you're playing, etc), how you're opponent plays ( if defensive, offensive etc ), formation, pitch condition ( if narrow, if long ), odds etc. If you are underdog, defend more. If you play with a weak side, then use like tyler build it .

If you're leading, then adjust also, if you're opponent is playing better then you, do the stuff mentioned above. Remember that you can not win every single game or competition. Have patience , stick to it and adjust it to every game, especially away.

I don't change anything when playing home. And in 3 seasons, I lost only 1 game at home against Lyon ( me being PSG) and 1 against Arsenal in UCL. Even so, in those games I was the better team.

Try anything else, but I'm sure that if you look for long term results this is the tactic for you, even if you are a decent team and not the best in the specific league are you playing.

Another thing, that I recommend, don't play with players with condition less then 93-94 at the start of the game, or of course tired. Also, if possible with good morale. But this will come sooner or later.

Good luck!

played v6 with villa, first season no signings, done the team talks/training etc. not won in my first 6 games.

played v6 with qpr, first seasons few decent signings, done team talks/training etc. 16th in table after 13 games.

played v6 with tottenham, first season few signings, done team talks/training etc. currently 12th in table after 11 games.

i don't understand why this tactic has been posted?

The tactic does work but it takes as long as it takes for the team to get used to the tactic and training. In one game it took my team 29 games in all comps for it to all come together. Once it did, i never looked back!!!

There isn't any copy/paste and play tactic for away. even for the ones at home.

If you want just to copy/paste it, then respect the player instructions when buying or selecting a player in the first team and the training schedules. Tyler did an excellent job and I'm sure that you can't fail.

For away game you have to adapt . If it's not working like it is from the start, see your opponent strenght, ( OI - look for key passes from your opponent and close it down from previous matches and the one you're playing, etc), how you're opponent plays ( if defensive, offensive etc ), formation, pitch condition ( if narrow, if long ), odds etc. If you are underdog, defend more. If you play with a weak side, then use like tyler build it .

If you're leading, then adjust also, if you're opponent is playing better then you, do the stuff mentioned above. Remember that you can not win every single game or competition. Have patience , stick to it and adjust it to every game, especially away.

I don't change anything when playing home. And in 3 seasons, I lost only 1 game at home against Lyon ( me being PSG) and 1 against Arsenal in UCL. Even so, in those games I was the better team.

Try anything else, but I'm sure that if you look for long term results this is the tactic for you, even if you are a decent team and not the best in the specific league are you playing.

Another thing, that I recommend, don't play with players with condition less then 93-94 at the start of the game, or of course tired. Also, if possible with good morale. But this will come sooner or later.

Good luck!

Yeah, for away I mostly adjust mentality and passing pace with 2 or 3 too the left. Works for me. Lost quarter final in Cl from barca I was the better team playing Ajax though.

I tried this tactic, and combine with my 442, I recommend as below : (I have played 80 game in liga, multiplayers, without lossing)

when play at home, if you are favoured, reduce time wasting by 3-4, make farrows for wingers and full back, team mentality increase 1-2.

If you have a tall ST with good heading and jumping, make wingers cross to offen.

for away, it depends on how good your teams is. So try as the host said, plus team talk.

When and what do i change depending on the different pitch sizes? I.E if the pitch is long, what passing style do i change to? And if the pitch size is narrow?

Can someone please tell me that.. ?

:)

IMO

Large or long pitch = Direct passing.

Short or Narrow pitch = Short passing.

In between the above = mixed to start with and see feedback from ass man. Of course feedback can apply for the 2 other cases above.

Also other thing that use:

Tempo: start with it at the same click as your passing style then adjust according to ass man feedback.

If,

Misplacing short passes: Play longer ( 2-3 clicks , see after 15 mins the results. If you still Misplace short passes adjust another 2-3 clicks)

Misplacing long passes: Play shorter

Misplacing easy passes: Slow tempo.

Cheers!

IMO

Large or long pitch = Direct passing.

Short or Narrow pitch = Short passing.

In between the above = mixed to start with and see feedback from ass man. Of course feedback can apply for the 2 other cases above.

Also other thing that use:

Tempo: start with it at the same click as your passing style then adjust according to ass man feedback.

If,

Misplacing short passes: Play longer ( 2-3 clicks , see after 15 mins the results. If you still Misplace short passes adjust another 2-3 clicks)

Misplacing long passes: Play shorter

Misplacing easy passes: Slow tempo.

Cheers!

Thanks dude! About the width? Do i change it at all depending on the pitch size?

Thanks dude! About the width? Do i change it at all depending on the pitch size?

It depends also to the pitch size. But you can use with succes tyler's V6 as it is and adjust only mentality, and maybe defense line and wasting time. It's up to u.

Imo ,

If you play an attacking formation then use V6. It's working excellent. ( I use as attack formation V6 and only thism even if i concede).

If I need to defend more, in general I leave like this. (width ) Also,tempo. But if you want you can reduce it also. It's up to you, your team, and your opponent strenght.

Play with it, practice and see the best results and most important have patience and trust it.

I repeat, Tyler did an excellent job with this tactic. But he or anyone can not gurantee that is 100% success and wins each time or each new game ( save) .

The new tactic will be out very soon people. Looks like I've cracked the 'away' problem with this one. Would people be happy to test it first or should I wait till final version is ready?

I Would be more than happy to test it :)

The new tactic will be out very soon people. Looks like I've cracked the 'away' problem with this one. Would people be happy to test it first or should I wait till final version is ready?

i would like to test it :D:thup:;)

My first season at manchester city has ended and so far with using this tactic i have won the title and uefa cup + i still have the fa cup final left to play but even if i lose that one my season is already a great succes. I have only been using V6 for most of the season and i only tweaked it for hard opponents and tricky away matches. I used the automatic career start wich didend make things easyer and i brought in lots of players to replace the dead wood at the club. Even though i bought some quality players some are still not playing to their full potential but still enough to win trophies. I could credit my managerial abilities for some part that made my season a succes but in essence its tyler's tactic that diserves the most praise.

leaguetable.jpg

fixtures.jpg

players.jpg

I cannot stress enough on the importance of a good keeper and fast defence that really makes a big difference using this tactic. Your field players in general also need to be of adequate quality because in the end season i played a few matches with a B team and it didend pay off like it did when i fielded my A team.You can really see the difference on the pitch.

Now up to that cup final and after that i'l probably look for some topquality players to make the team even more solid.

It will take paitenct,My team just adapted to my playing.I finished 5 BSS,now i been moved over to BSN.I won my 1st game against Gainsborough.I'm Harchester.Then i drew and lost my next 2.I would say,i change my formation 2 and now i got a good rythm going with my Harchester team.