** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so when the odds are even we are supposed to say nothing home or away ?

yes but when you are not favourit and odd is 2/1 or more you must say home we can win and away wish luck

i am a friend of tyler bode and we talk everyday - and i help him to make the tactic

wow... started a new game, chose Genoa in Serie A and bought Quagliarella, and some old Swede called Daniel Anderson (used the filter and he was the cheapest i could afford) using V6 and my oh my... wow is all i can say

im currently 6th, and on an 11-game unbeaten streak which included:

1-1 draw vs league leaders Fiorentina at home

1-0 win vs AC Milan at home

0-0 draw vs Lazio away

2-1 win vs Napoli away

was unlucky to have Juventus then Roma then Inter, but drew 0-0 at home vs Juve, lost 1-3 to Roma and 0-3 to Inter..infact, my 11 game unbeaten streak started after the Inter game

tablenza.jpg

I found that if you uncheck the tight marking box then players will tire less quickly. I usually do this in matches where i get a 2 goal lead.

Lowering tempo and closing down might also help.

I hope it's ok if I post the tactic

I couldnt find the post where he posted it, maybe he had to delete it for some reason, so if I'm breaking any rule or author's rights, tell me and I'll delete the file from rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/222247546/Piranha_Away.tac

Is this successful for you ?

I' just thinking that if Tyler Bode hasn't uploaded it himself then they must be a reason why he hasnt ?

V6. I don't use any OI's.

TYLER I'm going to do this with bradford.

I think my main problem was buying and selling too many players in a short space of time which meant that people werent gelling and the language barriers etc....

I'll let you know how I get on.

I'm predicted 3rd :)

I'm not Tyler, but I recomend you all give a little chance to his v6 tactic. Drop mentality 3-5 notches, if you want and the defensive line 2 notches. You'll see it works. Both home and away. And it works for any team you want to manage. I know it does.

Thanks again Tyler.

I'm not Tyler, but I recomend you all give a little chance to his v6 tactic. Drop mentality 3-5 notches, if you want and the defensive line 2 notches. You'll see it works. Both home and away. And it works for any team you want to manage. I know it does.

Thanks again Tyler.

u could tick counter attack as well :D. it seems to be working for me too

Have ppl made a seperate tactic using v6 but with the mentallity notches down 3-5 to start an away game or is it best to start with the normal v6 and slide the notches down during the game,,,,,if you start with the normal v6 what are the tell tale signs that its best to slide the notches down??????????

Have ppl made a seperate tactic using v6 but with the mentallity notches down 3-5 to start an away game or is it best to start with the normal v6 and slide the notches down during the game,,,,,if you start with the normal v6 what are the tell tale signs that its best to slide the notches down??????????

I play the tweaked version both home and away. From the begining. I have just started a new save, but i gave a world cup, an european cup(both with russia) and a EPL with Aston Villa. So...

I play the tweaked version both home and away. From the begining. I have just started a new save, but i gave a world cup, an european cup(both with russia) and a EPL with Aston Villa. So...

So????????? I dont really understand the answer sorry,,,,are you saying you've created a tweaked tactic based on v6,,is it with the mentallity notches turned down 3 or 5?,,,and has this given you more success than the normal v6?

So????????? I dont really understand the answer sorry,,,,are you saying you've created a tweaked tactic based on v6,,is it with the mentallity notches turned down 3 or 5?,,,and has this given you more success than the normal v6?

No. Somewhere arround here Tyler said something about droping the mentality 3-5 notches and the dfensive line a few notches two. On the same tactic(V6). That's just what I do. I drop the mentalyti 4 notches, and the defensive line 2 notches.

No. Somewhere arround here Tyler said something about droping the mentality 3-5 notches and the dfensive line a few notches two. On the same tactic(V6). That's just what I do. I drop the mentalyti 4 notches, and the defensive line 2 notches.

oh ok,,,cheers i'll give it a go away from home.

my only prob is that my team gets raided by other teams tapping up my players.. so im ending up with unhappy players who are integral to my team!

Milito and Quagliarella are both unsettled! :mad:

I've had this on both occasions :(

Then I struggle through the season.

Before using Tyler's tactics:-

b4tylerbode.jpg

After switching to V6 and using V5 when V6 appears to fail

winningtylebode.jpg

Im Crewe Alexandra in League one, my squad isnt anything special, before switching to these tactics I was 16th and not doing so well, I switched to these tactics and now im on a 14 game unbeaten run in the league, won the last 7 in a row, sitting in 3rd position, and just 2 points off 2nd and 8 points off 1st with 11 games to go. Its well worth noting that in the Newcastle game i was the better side 1st half and went in 1-0 up, however they came out second half and just killed me as i expected all along. Ive tried these tactics before in the premiership but didnt like them, but i was in that bad a mess with Crewe i decided to give them another go and was shocked with the results. Cheers for saving my season Tyler:D

Before using Tyler's tactics:-

b4tylerbode.jpg

After switching to V6 and using V5 when V6 appears to fail

winningtylebode.jpg

Im Crewe Alexandra in League one, my squad isnt anything special, before switching to these tactics I was 16th and not doing so well, I switched to these tactics and now im on a 14 game unbeaten run in the league, won the last 7 in a row, sitting in 3rd position, and just 2 points off 2nd and 8 points off 1st with 11 games to go. Its well worth noting that in the Newcastle game i was the better side 1st half and went in 1-0 up, however they came out second half and just killed me as i expected all along. Ive tried these tactics before in the premiership but didnt like them, but i was in that bad a mess with Crewe i decided to give them another go and was shocked with the results. Cheers for saving my season Tyler:D

You say you use v5 when v6 starts to fail,,,,,is this when you go 1-0 down or 2-0 down,,,and does v5 help in these situations????

You say you use v5 when v6 starts to fail,,,,,is this when you go 1-0 down or 2-0 down,,,and does v5 help in these situations????

Yes, like you can tell when a tactic isnt working the way it should, eg your getting dominated or not creating any chances etc, i basically just switch between them when it doesnt look like im going to score.

Great results there Clarinet and 95 goals too. Was this you're 1st season with Napoli?

I came to the club in November in the previous season, when the club was 18 in Italian League, and ended in 7th.

My best striker was Balotelli:42 matches, 29 goals, 14 assist. But in v6/Piranha almost all positions score: MC, M/LR, CB, even score my L/FB LOL.

Very good Piranha.....

:)

Incredible tactic home & away. Started using it in the middle of season, dont have players with listed attributes and it still works.

Using v6 tactic, for away games mentality 4 notches down, dline 2. It's simple as that. Give it a try.

Great job.

incredbile tactic - started with eastbourne boro media predciiton 24th in confernce after 4 years am in coca cola league 1 :) thanks tylerbode my freind :) someone know if i have a detemrnied player and at half time i tell him dissapointed how he will react?

Cup finals I say nothing. Just beat Valencia and Man City in UEFA and FA Cup Finals with Everton. I only ever do individual teamtalks after match.

Tyler I have a problem I HATE doing teamtalks and leave my ass man to the job am I taking away anything from the tactic by doing this? If I have to get another ass man in to improve this part of the tac who do you recommend?. Thanks, Wool

Tyler I have a problem I HATE doing teamtalks and leave my ass man to the job am I taking away anything from the tactic by doing this? If I have to get another ass man in to improve this part of the tac who do you recommend?. Thanks, Wool

It may affect results. However as an insurance, get an Assistant Manager with high reputation, man management and motivation. Keep us posted.