** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this. Been using my own tactics for 3 seasons with Sunderland, got them to the final of the FA cup but couldn't break out of the bottom half of the table. I was using two main tactics very similiar to your Eagle and V6/PIRANHA tactics. It seems the little differences on the slider positions (not changed my team much this season) make all the difference. I suggest to anyone using the tactics to not just rely on one all season - I found that using one for too long wasn't effctive...so now I alternate between the two, which seems to have helped me get over a dip in form mid season.

Update:

I stopped using redhotwax edit and started using the original one, still in relegation zone (15th) but I'm starting to win some games :)

I'm in 13th now, 10 games to go. I'm doing better with the original EAGLE BETA tactic.

Just clutching straws really after tactics went abit pear shaped i tried tylers version 1 tactic on for one game i won 1-0 but had 21 shots on goal with 12 on target

this is unusual so i'm gonna stick with this for a few games and see how i do

Season 2 - middle of January 2010 sitting top by 1 point with Everton only lost 2 league games (which happened in the last 2 weeks), until then remained unbeaten using a combination of Eagle Beta & V6.

Qualified for champions league last year by league position and straight into group stages of CL, came through group on top and now ready to play sporting in the first round of knockout stages.

I am using the Piranha tactic to great affect. Until the opposition goes to the standard 4-2-4 or even 2-4-4. This thread is huge and i cant find any notes on this. What tweaks do you guys make when the opposition try and screw you over in the last minute?

Anyone have a advice for the best starting lineup with inter milan using v6?

I followed the opening post from tyler regarding the type of players for each position. At first I just used the tactic then used or altered the relevant players to their best positions based on this tactic and now reaping the rewards with Everton.

I won the championship with norwich using this, took me 2 seasons but i finished on 99 points, won the league comfortably in the end. Thanks Tyler.

Eagle didnt click with my squad as piranah was settled, so i stuck with piranah as i couldnt afford to keep losing. Premiership is proving more difficult though- conceded 7 in first 2 games!

Piranah is the best tactic i have used, and i've tried a few. Premiership with norwich will be the acid test!

ps if 2 goals up after 70 min i switch from piranah to the eagle shut up shop described many posts back by someone (remove FWD runs on ML/R and hold up ball etc..).

Has anyone found a prolific striker for the RHW Eagle? I'm moving into the 2011-12 season as Wolves and have CL football ahead.

Currently

------------------------------Asenjo/Foster----------------------------

-----Stearman/Jageilka--Carrico/Tordoya--Donk/Andronic--Lecjaks-------

------------------------------Eduardo/Binya----------------------------

------------------Park Ji-Sung/Mascio----Delph/Fegouli------------------

------Kightly------------------------------------------Aquino-----------

----------------------------Benitez/Makukula---------------------------

Benitez just doesn't have the presence, and Makukula doesn't have the speed to play a lone forward. I'm going to sell either Donk or Tordoya and bring in Spiranovic.

Got around 43mil to spend on it, so up there with the best is certainly a possibility.

I really think FM is set to work better with 4-4-2 as the game is mainly from English inspiration. That said, the Eagle tries to imitate Barca' way of playing and that requires a top striker. If Tyler succeeds in making its Eagle as stable as its Piranha and Striker goalscoring, it will be heaven on earth guys!

Has anyone found a prolific striker for the RHW Eagle? I'm moving into the 2011-12 season as Wolves and have CL football ahead.

Currently

------------------------------Asenjo/Foster----------------------------

-----Stearman/Jageilka--Carrico/Tordoya--Donk/Andronic--Lecjaks-------

------------------------------Eduardo/Binya----------------------------

------------------Park Ji-Sung/Mascio----Delph/Fegouli------------------

------Kightly------------------------------------------Aquino-----------

----------------------------Benitez/Makukula---------------------------

Benitez just doesn't have the presence, and Makukula doesn't have the speed to play a lone forward. I'm going to sell either Donk or Tordoya and bring in Spiranovic.

Got around 43mil to spend on it, so up there with the best is certainly a possibility.

I'm with Leeds in the Prem League in 2011-2012 with the same tactic. Henry Saivet was excellent but I sold him after he wanted to move to a bigger club, I then bought the transfer-listed Ched Evans for £4m - what a signing, he scored 22 last season and now has 13 in 16 and I'm aiming for CL spots! I also tried to sign Alibec (Slovenian?) but Chelsea outbid me and he's banging them in for them so might be worth a look.

I stopped using tyler's schedules. Too much injuries.

What is very poor in FM is the fact that even without any training player are naturally improving and thus with even less injuries!

So why do we have to bother training the players?

Started using the first tactic (one at the top of the opening post) and its been pretty good so far, good solid wins with it, with a 7-1 hammering of Cluj the highlight. However the last game was poor, a 1-1 draw away to Bologna, with us having only 9 shots. Hoping this is the only blip in what seems to be a good tactic, will report with further feedback later.

I had the same porblem until i stopped to give the team a rest after every match. And now i don't have any problem.

Either that or just lower the overall workload by 2-4 clicks. It works for me.

I had the same porblem until i stopped to give the team a rest after every match. And now i don't have any problem.

How do you rest them after each match?

Using Piranha and it's all good but I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with my wingers. Too often they just carry the ball too far, either running along the touchline before shooting into the side netting or straight at the keeper or getting tackled (sometimes even just running out!). I was wondering what I need to do to make them cross it once they get free on the edge of the area... coz sometimes my strikers are wide open at the six yard or penalty spot and the wingers just ignore them and keep running... any hints?

Using Piranha and it's all good but I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with my wingers. Too often they just carry the ball too far, either running along the touchline before shooting into the side netting or straight at the keeper or getting tackled (sometimes even just running out!). I was wondering what I need to do to make them cross it once they get free on the edge of the area... coz sometimes my strikers are wide open at the six yard or penalty spot and the wingers just ignore them and keep running... any hints?

Someone in this forum said it's a possible bug. I have to agree. The possible answer is to get your wingers to cross from deep and cross often. But i've found that even that doesn't work as well as i would like so i end up switching back. But try it and see how it goes.

I find the same with Eagle. I tried to change all my midfielders and striker to cross mixed but the team wasn't as strong for some reason. might try cross deep and see if there is a change

loving the tactics, got them with Athletico Madrid mid season, play the 442 at home and 4321 away, with average results so far and languishing in 5th but willing to let my team get adjusted to the tactics which some seem to get a little impatient with so it seems, the only problem ive got is with the 442 piranha, my strikers seem to be struggling, have I missed something? they both have downward arrows and when I removed them, the team as a whole seemed to struggle a little. my main strikers are Progrebnyak and Aguero?

loving the tactics, got them with Athletico Madrid mid season, play the 442 at home and 4321 away, with average results so far and languishing in 5th but willing to let my team get adjusted to the tactics which some seem to get a little impatient with so it seems, the only problem ive got is with the 442 piranha, my strikers seem to be struggling, have I missed something? they both have downward arrows and when I removed them, the team as a whole seemed to struggle a little. my main strikers are Progrebnyak and Aguero?

Jayce442 check the first post for main stats of the strikers. Aguero shoud show an outstanding performance as he fill all the main stats needed by the tactic. However Pogrebnyak isn't the kind of striker for this tactic. Once agin, check the OP for the stats. That shoud solve your problem. Hope this can help you.

Cheers

i played this tactic with atletico madrid.

first year i won leauge,cup and champions leauge. crazy good tactic. recomended strongly

for away games i take of runs with ball on MC´s and put to medium and use little mopre defensive minded MC types. and home i play amc in that spot

Can Someone please provide me with download links that work please.

Want to give this tactic ago but cannot seem to find links

Also in your opinion what's the best tactic for a chelsea side,

And a championship side i.e Wolves/ Cardiff ect.

Can Someone please provide me with download links that work please.

Want to give this tactic ago but cannot seem to find links

Also in your opinion what's the best tactic for a chelsea side,

And a championship side i.e Wolves/ Cardiff ect.

v6: home: http://www.zshare.net/download/581903471b1688b5/#

EAGLE: away/underdog - http://www.zshare.net/download/594075323d938baa/

the v6 is the best!!!

hereford united first season came 11th with a crap squad and now second season im first!!

the KEY to this tactic is to lower mentality 3-4 notches if ur an average team along with the tempo(2-3 notches) and the def line (1-2 notches)

BEST tactic on the 9.3 patch

question, do you guys use tyler's eagle tactic in all games or just home/away?

and 1 more question, when exactly you guys change the home/away tactic? in the normal tactic screen or in the pre-match team talk setting (where you set the OIs and so on...)?

I've struggled with this too- if you change in the tactic screen then it can mess up your tactics a bit when you switch. So i think the best thing to do is to do it in the pre-match screen you mentioned.

i.e finalise your tactics in the main tactic screen, then switch it in the pre-match one, that way your finalised tactics are never altered.

im no expert though so might be wrong??