** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Yeah, I'm trying it on Sweden, i can say the result is same as the club level.

By the way i have uploaded the version i am using.changed things on makalele's tactic.

-No winger swapping

-No offside trap

-No freerole on striker

-Changed D-Line

You can try this one too if you want.Here is the link ;

http://rapidshare.com/files/264858675/ManUtdTweakedRudeBoy__Man_Utd__Jan_2015_.tac

:eek: no way!

i got offered the sweden job, thats why I asked. weird! :p

i'm in 2012 though.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tried everyone of these tactics for a season at a time, and iget hammerd, win the odd game. Im tranmere in league 1 but have good players, i have even tried making my players superstars to test with the realtime editor but still get the same mad results.

The game is totally unrealistic,

tried everyone of these tactics for a season at a time, and iget hammerd, win the odd game. Im tranmere in league 1 but have good players, i have even tried making my players superstars to test with the realtime editor but still get the same mad results.

The game is totally unrealistic,

wooooooo woooooooooooo its the nature boy woooooooo woooooooooooooo

im interested in using this tactic, thinking about starting of as at madrid, then switching to man utd, has anyone had aguero in this tactic, how good does he play? and can anyone recommend an ideal startin 11 for how the player and team instructions are set up?

im interested in using this tactic, thinking about starting of as at madrid, then switching to man utd, has anyone had aguero in this tactic, how good does he play? and can anyone recommend an ideal startin 11 for how the player and team instructions are set up?

I'd think Aguero would be pretty amazing in this tactic, Makelele said earlier in the thread that quick forwards score a lot of goals. Aguero is/can be one of the quickest players on the game, plus he's a good goalscorer anyway.

Makelele, I' m going to start another game, but I would like some help on OIs. I understand that you do you own, but are they effective and will they work at all levels? if so could you please tell me what they are. When I used your tactic with PSV I used no OIs and It worked well, but maybe if you recommend some OIs, then it could work even better.

thank you. :D

Wanted a challenge to see what the possibillities was. Lecce is a club who is predicted 18th with a limited budget. And here is the results:

3thwithleccefirstseason.th.png

I have to say im pretty happy with the results!:D:thup:

Scored a few and let in a few. But i concentrated on strenghtening the attack and let the defence get stronger next season.

Wanted a challenge to see what the possibillities was. Lecce is a club who is predicted 18th with a limited budget. And here is the results:

3thwithleccefirstseason.th.png

I have to say im pretty happa with the results!:D:thup:

Scored a few and let in a few. But i concentrated on strenghtening the attack and let the defence get stronger next season.

Is that Makelele's version.

what tweaks?

-untick offside trap

-tick counter attack

-let the strikers switch positions

-let the two central midfielders switch positions.

-D-line down to 15.

Thats it. And for some matches i used the original Makelele tactic. No tweaking during match, unless i got a red card or leading by 1 goal away........

mokiman, do you still let wingers swap positions?

No, because i want them to hold the line and make cut-ins. Or Cross to the central. I dont have any sucsess in swapping wingers. But strangely i have sucsess in swapping the two Central Midfielders.

sorry, i know this is probably stupid, but i'm a bit new to all of this stuff, can someone tell me how to access the files once I download them. As soon as I get the file and attempt to open it windows tells me that it is an unrecognised file type and that I can search for a programme to open it with or select a programme from a list, neither of which provides any results.

Do i have to put it into my FM folders or something? Any help appreciated.

The tactics are stored in a .tac file. You can't open it yourself as it can only be used by Football Manager. To use the tactic you need to move the .tac file into the correct folder in Windows.

If you're using Vista it will probably be C:\Users\[Account Name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tactics, however, if you're using XP it will probably be something like C:\Documents and Setting\[Account Name]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tactics.

Once you've moved the .tac file to the correct location you can set it as your team's current tactic by going to the Tactics screen in Football Manager, selecting the Tactics drop down menu in the right hand corner, selecting the Archived Tactics menu item and then selecting your desired tactic.

not getting on well with makalele versio,teams are having more chances and possesion,can not seem to score,and concede with man utd and pick up a lot of injuries.

use your 4-1-2-2-1 then, it's really good.

Hi, i've had some success with this tactic. I have a question about something thats been bothering me, because we are spoiling waaay too many changes with shots outside the box, and my assistant man. constantly that we are creating lots of changes but only from long range. How can I adjust the settings to try to get more balls to the strikers? I've tried to set the midfielders to few long shots and more trough balls, but with no great success. Any ideas? Do you need to know my players?

Hi, i've had some success with this tactic. I have a question about something thats been bothering me, because we are spoiling waaay too many changes with shots outside the box, and my assistant man. constantly that we are creating lots of changes but only from long range. How can I adjust the settings to try to get more balls to the strikers? I've tried to set the midfielders to few long shots and more trough balls, but with no great success. Any ideas? Do you need to know my players?

I just put the long shots on rarely on all my midfielders. But i dont put through balls on often. I want my midfielders to try long shots some times. In my experience i think you just have to have some games where you have many shots outside target......

how the hell are you guys winning matches. IVe got a good team , in the championship with tranmere and ive tried full seasons of both the v6 and theh eagle but the results are totally random, ill get hammerd by **** teams and beat good teams. Thre is no logic to it.

how the hell are you guys winning matches. IVe got a good team , in the championship with tranmere and ive tried full seasons of both the v6 and theh eagle but the results are totally random, ill get hammerd by **** teams and beat good teams. Thre is no logic to it.

I dont use the either of them. The one to use is the makelele version and som slight modifications. Works like a charm for me both in England and Italy and Norway.

i agree with mokiman, worked with huddersfield back 2 back promotions, did well in the prem got offered the chelsea job and i haven't lost so far in the premiership after 28 games and i'm champions 54 games without loss in the league.

i use the makelle tactic but don't swop the wingers postions and i've took free role off the striker i also mover the defencive line to 15 and took play offside off

i use the makelle tactic but don't swop the wingers postions and i've took free role off the striker i also mover the defencive line to 15 and took play offside off

Isnt this just the original pirahna 6 tactic?????

There is no difference in team instructions, it's that play offside is ticked, the center backs are alternating as in one closes down own area one whole pitch and one easy one hard tackling. The passing style of wingers is more short, midfielders exactly the same, and strikers are given more creative freedom and one has free role ticked. Those are the differences between the two tactics, I think Makelele's is more oriented toward good teams while tylerbode's are more versatile because they can work well with any team. With an ideal team I think Makelele's is a bit better from my own experience not sure about others.

There is no difference in team instructions, it's that play offside is ticked, the center backs are alternating as in one closes down own area one whole pitch and one easy one hard tackling. The passing style of wingers is more short, midfielders exactly the same, and strikers are given more creative freedom and one has free role ticked. Those are the differences between the two tactics, I think Makelele's is more oriented toward good teams while tylerbode's are more versatile because they can work well with any team. With an ideal team I think Makelele's is a bit better from my own experience not sure about others.

I dont agree with you here. With only two major changes i took Lecce to a 3rd place with minimal signings. And i did beat the top teams at home using the original makelele tactic-idea. So i think it can work with any team, with the right players.

Mokiman,

I several questions. I currently play with Sporting CP.

For example if i want to swap midfielders as you said should i tick for both midfielders the swap button or is one enough.

second question: What do you do with the creative freedom of the strikers because on the original tactic they are on the max. And with Leidson and Edu i don't have players with 17+ creativity.

And last question is what to do when the opponent is switching to 4-2-4?

I am looking forward hearing from you

Mokiman,

For example if i want to swap midfielders as you said should i tick for both midfielders the swap button or is one enough.

second question: What do you do with the creative freedom of the strikers because on the original tactic they are on the max. And with Leidson and Edu i don't have players with 17+ creativity.

1) one is enough

2) Creativity had nothing to do with CReative freedom. I used Danny Koevermans in this tactic, and he is a similar type of player to Peter Crouch, but worse. So it doesn't have to be a a guy with max creativity, although the more creativity the better.

:thup:

Hey. Im using the tactic which is called 'TB-Eagle-Tester'(4-3-3) in game and I am doing very very well except for my strikers. They score on average only 1 or 2 goals every 5 games. Can anyone help me with this? (Strikers are Eto'o and Bojan)

Mokiman,

I will try to answer you:

1: One is enough, but i have them both on swapping with each other.

2: I dont do anything with the creative freedom. I leave it like it is, but of course the more creative your striker is the better. I think the important one is how you like to play. I prefer i tall/fast combo. Scores a lot of goals when they find "the rythm".

3: I dont do anything about the 4-2-4. I just change the D-line to 10-11 at the end or when facing very hard opponents.

Thanks for replying as well, Corkey:)

I will try to answer you:

1: One is enough, but i have them both on swapping with each other.

2: I dont do anything with the creative freedom. I leave it like it is, but of course the more creative your striker is the better. I think the important one is how you like to play. I prefer i tall/fast combo. Scores a lot of goals when they find "the rythm".

3: I dont do anything about the 4-2-4. I just change the D-line to 10-11 at the end or when facing very hard opponents.

Thanks for replying as well, Corkey:)

Thanks Mokiman,

I will try it in the next match away against Porto. Don't have a tall striker at the moment but still have 9 million transfer budget so I will look around. Anyone any suggestions?