Cesar Azpilicueta

killface

So I found this guy way back in the demo, but it turned out he didn't have much potential and a lot of random stats. However, he's been vastly upgraded in 9.3.0, looks like there's more than just Santon for young right backs now. I'm buying him now for Valencia, so I'll keep this update to how he progresses. Right now he looks like one of the better 18 year olds in the game though.

2csarazpilicueta.th.png

Oh, he is a bit spendy by the way, but I want to build a mostly Spanish team, so he looks like a good bet.

• 2 weeks later...

74611827.jpg

Trying to find a rightback for my Valencia team and I came across this young Spainish prospect he is only 19 as you can see and looks like he is already a brilliant player. Just wondering if anyone has had him as to me he looks like he could be the best young rightback on the game. He is alos Spainish so it will not take him any time to settle in at my club. It is looking like he will cost around £12 million, not sure how much he would have cost at the start of the game though.

What do you think of him?

It wasn't in links thread, but I knew there was a thread. I'll add it to the links thread now, can't have all the player discussions. Some sneak by. :(

A few do escape I am on here alot and had never heard him mentioned before bit gutted now that I didnt find him lol.

Yeah I've got him in my Liverpool team and he is a dependable RB. Chipped in with a few assists and he's been really consistent. Off the top of me head he has an average rating that is greater than 7.10. Might even be in the 7.20s.

Paid a bit more than I wanted to for him though in the game's third season. But I really needed a good RB so I paid the asking price.

• 2 months later...

Thx fellas. Just signed him for £12 mill in my second season as Liverpool. It's actually very hard getting a good solid fullbacks without using tons of cash. Btw signed Santon in my 1 season for 1.4 mil. So the future looks bright on the righ back :-)

Just picked this guy up in summer of 2010 for £15m, and now find a thread on him already here, looks very good though and has done ok so far, looking for some assists out of him throughout the season.

azpilicueta.jpg

This is insane. Bought him at the start of my second season for £11 mill and on the winther tansfer - Real Madrid offered me £32 mill for him :/

He's an excellent player :)

He is better then Santon defensively, but worse going forward. I have both in my current save and depending on how attacking or defensively I want to play, the selection is made according. Azpilicueta has more defensive PPM's and Santon has more attacking one's, the most important being "Gets Forward whenever Possible". Both are awesome players but I must admit I'm more partial to Azpilicueta due to him being Spanish.

• 1 month later...

he is good and so is ramos but the best for me by a country mile is Srna he is reasonably good in the the defensive side of is game but coming forward his a deamon on that right and gives your righ winger a bit of freedom good if you have a right winger that likes to cut inside like ie:neves.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone got a screenshot of him when he's around 24/25?

not got a scrennie mate but i had him for everton and in the 4th season hes one of the best full backs in the game. come my 8th season there wasnt anyone nearly as good as him. hes the biggest ''must buy'' in fm09 in my opinion.

Archived