Rags To Riches - Players you can buy cheap and sell for more.

SWalton

Ritchie Kitoko

Playing as Albacete manager in on online challenge in Spain's Liga Adalente.

Belgian DM and at the start of the game is on a P/T contract. Can be signed for free or pennies.

Played him in every game 08/09 and he became a full international player. End of 09/10 and he is off to the World Cup and the big Belgian clubs are fighting to buy him. Value now £3m+

In real life he is a full Belgian international.

Franco Zuculini - Bought for £525k sold him for £29.5m after three seasons. Was a rock in my midfield and wouldn't have let him go, but the board accepted the offer over my head.

Diego Buonannote - Bought for £7.25m and after three seasons he is worth £21.5m and I'm getting offers of up to £40m~ for him which I'm rejecting as he is way to important part of the team to let go.

Davide Santon - Bought for £1.2m sold him for £20m after three seasons as the board again accepted an offer for him over my head.

Axel Witsel - Bought for £3.5m and after three seasons he is worth £16.5m producing solid performances and is getting offers of up to £30m for him. Of course I'm rejecting them as I want to keep hold of as much of my team as I can.

Mehmet Ekici - Bought for £2.5m and after three seasons is worth £24.5m and is possibly one of the best central midfielders I've had. Disapointing that he is only one footed but he is still a demon. Rejecting offers of up for £50m for him at the moment.

I know some of those players are quite well known, but most of them are easy to obtain players who come in cheap and become absolutely amazing players and can be bargained off for absurd amounts of money.

• 4 weeks later...

I missed out on a major one...

I had a youth regen AML come through and looked decent.

spent a year playing in my reserves to help development..

The following season he was competing against multiple wingers for a spot so I loaned him to Notts County.

Got a fair few games there and stayed for a 2nd season.

With still too much competition I decided to sell him and Celtic picked him up for £1.7Mil.

He had a mediocre season with them so he was released of a Free to be picked up by Reading.

He took to that club like a professional and 5 seasons later at the age of 26,

he was sold to Man City for £26,000,000 :|

If only I put in the effort with him....

I also have a Regen I brought from Nigeria for £10,000

He is now worth £15.5Mil at 26 years old

With alot of interest, he always has a Slight Concern...

might struggle to keep him in the future.

Gokhan Tore - brought from Chelsea for £2 in 2014/15

Sold to Chelsea for £20,000,000 in 2020/21

Georginio Wijnaldum - brought from Feyenoord (£2.5M) in 2008

sold to Arsenal (£17.5M) 2020/21

so there is some good to my game I guess

Guest Von Scharpling
one of the best threads i have read, helpful for my new game, starting as leeds, in cc1.

well done matey, keep up the good work:thup:

Yes, these are really good! Except I can't find all the players in the game

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Pearce - Reading - signed for 160k - sold for 2.5m

Jason Demetriou - Leyton Orient - signed for 275k - sold for 1m

Michael O'Connor - Crewe - signed for 275k - sold for 1m

Jordan Rhodes - Ipswich - signed for 60k - sold for 1.8m

David Robertson - Dundee United - signed for 95k - sold for 1.6m

End of 1st season

Carl Ikeme - Wolves - free - sold for 1m

Liam Miller - QPR - free - sold for 500k

Fred Sears - West Ham - free - sold for 750k

Ed Upson - Ipswich - signed for 35k - sold for 450k

Semih Aydilek - Birmingham - signed for 120k - sold for 1.5m

Magnus Eikrem - Man Utd - signed for 275k - sold for 1.5m

(Figures in €)

Per Clijan Skjelbred got him in two games now for 1.3m in the first transfer period and got offers for him in winter for 5m. Sold him in the first game but kept him the second time and got another offer in summer over 8m.

Guys I bought cheap and send to loans/feeder clubs for 1.5 seasons:

Andriy Yarmolenko paid 1k, worth 2.2m

Artem Kravets paid 16k, worth 2.3m now

Jonathan Cristaldo paid 240k, worth 4.3m

Sergey Krivets paid 850k, worth 4.8m

Olexandr Kasyan paid 14k, worth 3.3m

Especially pleased with Kasyan, bought him to have some cheap players (200€ weekly salary] to help out my feeder team and he turns out quite well.

Bought Marcin Budzinski from a team in the Czech Rep. (on a different comp or I would make sure + screenshot) for something like 150K, now worth 4.5M and is out on loan at deportivo where he is first choice getting alot of experience. My best scout says he has potential to easily be better than Yoan Gourcuff (bought from Bordeuax for a mere 12M and is now valued at 38M). Playing as United so have wingers/strikers that can play as wingers like Gourcuff, balotelli, ljajic, obertan, wilshere, mata, tosic, fleck, saviet etc so thought loaning him out would be a better idea.

grabbed a keeper and a young DM Vaklavik (something like that) for 150K each and both worth 2.5M, 19 and 16 years old respectively.

Archived