CRNOGORSKA TACTIC-a

Hello guyz. i made a tactic which works very well for me so far...but i only played with Partizan. also with liverpool but only few games. so i would like to know if it works for u. !?

this tactic has no DC. it has only one SW and DR DL in defence. your FBs have to be good in defensive way, tackling, marking etc...cause they have the most interceptions per match. the most important player in this game is AMC. he must be fast and creative. he has the most runnings per match. your MC left should have very good long shoots as he has very good opportunities from long range as he is usually left alone. i think thats bug but i like it... i will show u the stats of some pre games with liverpool. try it and tell me what do u think. thanks.

http://community.sigames.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=18

Sports Interactive Community - Post New Thread

987fedf6c0.jpg

4f9547c47d.jpg

39ef20118e.jpg

dad15baf69.jpg

you can download tactic here!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/af1121b/n/EL_MATADOR_Partizan_May_2011_tac

http://www.turboupload.com/files/get/1gOEfkOz5s/el-matador-partizan-may-2011.tac

He isn't claiming that 3rd place is good. However he did say he treid Liverpool for a few games, meaning he hasn't finished a season.

Beating Crewe 8-0 isn't easy. They are a Championship side. The amount of shots on targets and the amount of possesion is excellent, without mentioning the the amount of passes. there are only 2 outfeild players have haven't tried over 30 passes. And there are 6 players who have ACHIEVED over 50 passes. Thats really good.

I'll be downloading and testing for you mate :)

I haven't tested this yet, but my feeling of it will be, that unless you have a world-class defence, it will be poor.

Or at least a brilliant defence, compared to the rest of the league.

Because 2FBs and then a SW is very thin, and top-class strikers, like Rooney and Drogba etc. will find it too easy to exploit the area...

I'm still going to give it a try.

ive tried this with my napoli team in my 2nd season it's suprising how much this works or has worked for me. it reminds me of the kevin keegan all out att approach at newcastle.

it's not fool proof and you will need a good defence or just those with the right attributes. considering no dc's it's pretty study but that due to the whole team working as a defensive unit, your opponents dont get a seconds rest. i would recommend using this formation on your sleeping giant teams and above. i doubt it would work in the lower league due to the reliance on the players needing good attributes for the positions.

all in all a great attacking formation to have in your tactical amour especially if you have plenty of good forwards.

i would give it a 7.5

yeah! i forgot to say that this tactic is not made for lower league teams cause you need good players for some positions. like AMC FB aust say it..thanksnd also SW. because of manmarking style you need good defenders and in lower teams they can make some mistakes and in this tactic every mistake can be crucial for your matches. and thats very bad in this tactic ... i am trying to fix it but i can;t get it. maybe making MC DEFENDING ZONAL. try it . if you have any suggestion just say ... thanks

Archived