What leagues would you like to see added in the future

Originally posted by Peter Cseke:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rocketpants:

PMLF - Should the game cater for individuals or the masses?

I agree it would cost too much to research all teams from all nations and I don't think there will ever be an FM version where all leagues would be available.

This is why:

- adding the possibility to add leagues with the editor

- adding the possibility to manage clubs from other nations, even with grey players

could offer some workaround for those who can't find their favourite league in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter you have a point m8 but why can we load up players from any country in the world as an add-on? i know u can only pick 1 but still they have every player from that country there.

I would like to see the Latvian league put in.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BokiB

Just Bosnia would be enough for me. I´ve been waiting since 2001/2002 for the opportunity to lead Celik to glory

Originally posted by Liverpool24: Tommy m8 that would be great ay because i play in the South Aussie league, i could be in game lol.

Oh cool. What team? The thing is that there are a fair few State-League teams which are in the game, but the leagues are not playable which is quite annoying. And haha, Richmond Tigers supporter? Expecting another loss this week?? icon_razz.gif

I know its been said before but id like to see the lower scottish league, a way to make your management name before going into the lower leagues with another club.

Also would like tp see more leagues in general. I rarley play outside of scotland but i do somtimes try and do a world tour, Hoping to top the Portugese hall of fame this season then i plan on moving out of Portugal to find my next challenge.

• 4 weeks later...

First I would like that leagues arent so unrealistic(player attributes,player names,and many others)i am speaking of smaller leagues which arent made with close attention.

Leagues which i would like to be in game are:

Bosnian

Macedonian

MonteNegro

Cyprus

Moldavian

Cyprus

Lybian

Qatari

Paraguayan

Japanese

Iranian

Lithuanian

Tunisisan

Egyptian

Morocco

Saudi Arabian

Moldavian

and i would like tht players from africa are made better so that i can buy some african talents.

It would be better for SI that they make less lower leagues.It is enough that game has three leagues from five bigger countries(Britain,spain,france,germany,italy)and two leagues from rest.

Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

The ability to be able to create a custom league, where you can decide on how many teams in each league and many other rules.

Would then allow people to create either:

a) Leagues from countries that are not playable in the game.

b) Superleagues, like a UK combination, European or World Superleague.

The only major thing that is lacking in terms of a pre-game data editor icon14.gif

Wholeheartedly agree.

How about some little nations leagues?

Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Cyprus, Malta, San Marino. Would be a nice little challenge to try and get a team from one of those countries to the latter stages of Europe icon_smile.gif

I agree with more african leagues, and more south american leagues, if even just for morew players coming through from these regions without selecting "load all players from..."

And lower Scotland, i know there are no official rules on promotion on division 3 but I think there's a lot of people who would like to manage at that level as it would add loads to career games.

I'd love the J-league aswell, but apart from that and African leagues, I'd just be happy with lower divisions of current nations, and as much as I'd like lower England, I think it's already a bit unbalanced in terms of how low it goes in England compared to other coutries, so I think other countries have to be worked on before england is to be extended

Id like to see the level below the BSS ad BSN implemented. (It think it is the northern premier, southern premier & Ismithian leagues). However the attibutes would be terrible and there probably would not be many first team players when you start so that needs to be thought about.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glentoran-Andy:

League 1A from northern ireland please icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

Are you not satisfied with being able manage PSNI and QUB!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NA mate give me barn, larne tech, bangor am's anyday icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Glentoran-Andy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glentoran-Andy:

icon_biggrin.gif

NA mate give me barn, larne tech, bangor am's anyday icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm happy just managing ballymena hey

Id like the Greek Third north and south and for the greek leagues to have their proper names, e.g. the B National to be the Beta Ethniki.

Id also like the leagues below the BSS and BSN. You can actually load the players from these leagues by loading all players from England on the game set up. Also the Sussex Leagues.

Originally posted by Lewe - Young Wenger:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Seagull_Tim:

The next couple of tiers down in the English leagues would be superb.

yeah with you mate, deffo gotta be down to the rhyman league !! i play there !! icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If they do that they better go down to the Highland leagues in Scotland

Originally posted by wesleysonck:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

icon_biggrin.gif

NA mate give me barn, larne tech, bangor am's anyday icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm happy just managing ballymena hey </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mon the Glens icon_cool.gif

To be honest, I just want every league. I'm greedy that way. And it annoys me to think that I can't have every league, but that my children will probably have every league in the world, and not have to worry about running speed when they load every league or load all players from every country, etc.

Not to be a stickler, but Oceania actually has no leagues in the game. Australia is part of the Asian Football Association, both domestically and internationally. So lets at least put one NZ League in the game. NZFC!!!

But I am in agreement, North America, Africa and Oceania need more leagues.

BERMUDA! The players might be carp, but the league is really well put together and it's about the only sport that gets crowds of more than 100 people on a regular basis.

PLUS, it means I might be able to get to be in the game. icon14.gif

I would love to see the USL (both USL-1 and USL-2) added to the playable leagues. Would it take that much more research? I know that most USL players are already scouted. How much more would it take to make the league playable?

Originally posted by buzzing_hornet:

I don't manage abroad that much although what with the standard of African footballers becoming higher and the African Cup of Nations becoming more and more of a high class tournament i think the inclusion of some African leagues would be good.

Personally i'd love to have the next tier of English football as i'd be able to manage my local side Hemel Hempstead without having to wait for them to get promoted.

I think that adding the Welsh 2nd division is a must, it would mean so many more people such as myself play in Wales. It would mean that for those again such as myself who enjoy long term games would be able to do this in Wales with the inclusion of promotion/relegation.

As for adding the highland league in Scotland i think it'd only be worth it if the propsed relegation from Div 3 goes ahead which i truely hope it does.

I didn't check the dates of this thread and was about to post exactly what i said back in January. So there it is, again.

IMO, SI should modify the editor instead of adding gazillions of leagues, to let us create our own leagues (or download them). I would prefer to have some more African leagues, and New Zealand doesn't interest me, and it shouldn't have a place in my HDD.

Originally posted by Marquez:

IMO, SI should modify the editor instead of adding gazillions of leagues, to let us create our own leagues (or download them). I would prefer to have some more African leagues, and New Zealand doesn't interest me, and it shouldn't have a place in my HDD.

The same opinion

Originally posted by Champion:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marquez:

The same opinion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See NZ may not interest some people, but more african leagues does not exactly interest everyone either. The reason I suggest NZ was because we have no Oceanic leagues at all. But yes I would also prefer it as an option to create leagues or something similar in the editor, or possibly make it possible to change the rules in a league so we can change them and set them up how they should be icon_smile.gif

I think more African leagues is a must, considering Al-Ahly (spelling?) of Egypt are the most successful African team of all time. Some of the Arabic leagues would be interesting, especially with more and more talented players from Europe and South America (young and old) going there.

I'd also like to see more regional international competitions to add a bit more competitiveness to managing a small nation.

- Ghana, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia

- Canada, Honduras, Panama, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Jamaica, Cuba, El Salvador

- Paraguay, Ecuador, Venezuela, Bolivia

- New Zealand, Fiji

- Japan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, Thailand, Vietnam, Uunited Arab Emirates

- Moldova, Lithuania, FYR Macedonia, Cyprus, Boznia-Herzegovina, Latvia, Albania, Armenia, Georgia, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Malta, Azerbaijan, Montenegro, Luxembourg, Andorra, Faroe Islands, San Marino

- English Southern Premier/Div 1, Isthmian Premier/Div 1, Northern Premier/Div 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived