The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
Originally posted by Sheer Class:

Quick question as my sky+ didnt seem to record it icon_wink.gif

Did Lost get shown in the states last night or is it tonight?

It's on Sky on Sunday. Posts like that are going to get people banned / thread closed.

Seeing only the first five minutes or so, it looked geared towards people who either had never watched the show or were far behind. Introduced characters, gave further explanation of the events happening on the screen, etc. I doubt big revelations were revealed.

sounds a bit 'meh'

is there any word Stateside on the 'other' 8 episodes of the series that had been put on hold cause of the strike or is it basically "when the strike is done' ? I thought there were individual deals being struck with writers or something ?

I believe I read something yesterday that the strike could be settled within the week. No idea how long it would take Lost to ramp up production.

There are some individual deals being done but only with independent studios and small production houses.

Lost = ABC = Disney, so they'll be fighting tooth and nail with the writers as are the other big studios.

Originally posted by LokedOut420:

The most interesting question raised by the episode is why does Hurley regret his decision to go with Locke, considering Locke's group wanted to stay on the island?

I've got no ****ing clue, given that both Jack and Hurley end up wanting to go back to the island.

I think something goes down involving Hurley in Locke's group. who knows though - hopefully I can finagle the disc and watch the 2nd episode tomorrow. no one wanted to do it tonight icon_frown.gif

Archived