The Lost Season 4 thread *for episodes aired in the US/abc.com* *season 3 spoilers and a mid-season cut-off guranteed*

rosslarkin

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Simply ace.

Lots of good comedy moment icon14.gif

Anyway, when Ben is in the London hotel and he is talking to the porter what is that thing Ben is doing behind his back??

Getting some sort of knife ready I think, just like he did to the two guys in the Sahara.

Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Ben at the beginning icon_cool.gif

Want to know what happened back on the freighter with Michael after episode 8 though, hope we go back there soon.

I want episode 10 now icon_frown.gif

I assume we'll be back on the freighter next week after the doctor washed up this week.

Anyone got any ideas why Ben can't kill Widmore? Some sort of time travel paradox perhaps?

er, i mean, great episode. really enjoyed it, although i have no idea whether to root for ben or widmore. my heart says ben, my head says ben, but he's such smug manipulative bastard i can't quite do it.

plus if he kills penny, desmond will be devastated, and he's the best character on the show right now and my one hope for a happy ending of some description.

JK you still holding out hope that Desmond is alive?

This is possibly one of the best Lost episodes ever. Didn't dilly dally. Moved forward at a brisk pace while still leaving some mystery.

The Ben-Widmore angle could be brilliant as well.

Though when he was stalkimg the fella in Iraq I was asking myself why not just go after Penny if you know who killed your daughter.

Originally posted by Anton:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jongi:

Am I missing something obvious? Why would he be dead? He was on the freighter alive and well last ep and we didnt see him this ep? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gah *bang head* not charlie *bang head*

Originally posted by Jongi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anton:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jongi:

Am I missing something obvious? Why would he be dead? He was on the freighter alive and well last ep and we didnt see him this ep? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gah *bang head* not charlie *bang head* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif so easy to get confused with the show.

Originally posted by theboydonegood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

Love how the bad guys had no problems picking off randoms with 1 shot, but somehow couldnt hit Sawyer who was stood next to them at the time.

yeah the soldiers went from expert marksman to a-team baddies within seconds.

made me laugh that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A-Team coming back to Bravo icon_cool.gif

because ben states twice that whidmore changed the rules. what rules?

innocent people are spared? possible given ben might not have seen the two people killed in the sawyer dash for claire.

and given how ben was wrong about thinking his daughter would not be killed, why should we believe he is correct in why sawyer was not killed?

Originally posted by Roj Blake:

Cracking episode and the return of the black smoke monster. icon_cool.gif I wonder if Ben has some degree of control over it, or at least the ability to summon it?

from the evidence of the episode it would seem clear he knows how to call it.

Originally posted by Jongi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roj Blake:

Cracking episode and the return of the black smoke monster. icon_cool.gif I wonder if Ben has some degree of control over it, or at least the ability to summon it?

from the evidence of the episode it would seem clear he knows how to call it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He also wanted everyone to run from it right?

Originally posted by The_Fish:

I would execute the ginger lass btw. So annoying, clearly a liar, no benefit to having her. Faraday is awesome.

Also, why was Sawyer so insistent on saving Claire? Not part of his usual 'surviving' bit.

don't trust that ginger chick one bit.

also thought the same about sawyer. but then again claire has done nothing to turn him against her. ad one can se how he could build relationships with his fellow crashees. after all, it is said you bond well with those who shares the same experiences with you. and lets face it, james has been getting softer as a character.

Archived