attributes - needed for each instructions

eg: a target men run onto ball waht are the main 3 attributes?

for forward runs which are the 3 most imp attributes?

for run with ball?

for long shots?

for freekicks?

for mentality?

for creative freedom/

for closing down?

for through balls?

for crossing? you tell me crossing but i think there are toher 2 imp attributes

for free role?

for hold up ball?

i want all the fanatic fans of football manager to work on these to understand more the game

thanks a lot

can some one help me ? abotu this please thanks

eg: a target men run onto ball waht are the main 3 attributes?

for run with ball?

for long shots?

for freekicks?

for mentality?

for creative freedom/

for closing down?

for through balls?

for free role?

for hold up ball?

i want all the fanatic fans of football manager to work on these to understand more the game

thanks a lot

Here is what I use for my team.

a target men run onto ball waht are the main 3 attributes?

Acceleration, Pace, Off the ball.

Off the ball

for run with ball?

Dribbling, Acceleration, Pace, Technique, Strength, Balance.

for long shots?

Long Shots and secondarily Technique and Decisions.

for freekicks?

Free Kicks, Long Shots, Technique.

for mentality?

Um, that has more to do with your general strategy.

for creative freedom

Decisions, Flair, Technique.

for closing down?

Work Rate, Stamina and secondarily Tackling. But this has more to do with your general team strategy as well.

for through balls?

Passing, Creativy, Decisions and secondarily technique and teamwork.

Crossing, Technique. Decisions and Creativity could maybe help. Also Acceleration to get away from the sideback.

for free role?

That's actually a hidden attribute. Decisions and Creativity helps here too.

for hold up ball?

Technique, Dribbling, Strength, Balance, Decisions.

THANKS A LOT if there are other suggestions its better - you have a good tactic my friend/

Off the ball

for run with ball?

for long shots?

for freekicks?

for mentality?

for creative freedom

for closing down?

Work Rate, Stamina and secondarily Tackling. But this has more to do with your general team strategy as well.

for through balls?

Crossing, Technique. Decisions and Creativity could maybe help. Also Acceleration to get away from the sideback.

for free role?

for hold up ball?

for forward runs only of the ball counts?

Off the ball

for run with ball?

for long shots?

for freekicks?

for mentality?

for creative freedom

for closing down?

for through balls?

for free role?

for hold up ball?

for forward runs only of ball you seee?

and where you pick up this infromation from? thanks btw

Corners:

Set Pieces, Crossing and secondarily Technique and Decisions.

Captain:

Influence, Determination, Professionalism (hidden), Reputation (hidden), Important Matches (hidden).

I 'd also like to add Agility to running with ball.

Matthew, yes, off the ball and general tactical considerations. I don't see something else that might be important for forward runs, the way they work now.

The "information" is just my take on the issues, through my experience with playing the game.

thansk a lot mate - and when you make for eg an fc forward run rarely do you look for the attributes of forward run? your experience tell you to expolit the strength of your players or you make a tactic first?

Matthew, yes, off the ball and general tactical considerations. I don't see something else that might be important for forward runs, the way they work now.

The "information" is just my take on the issues, through my experience with playing the game.

thansk a lot mate - and when you make for eg an fc forward run rarely do you look for the attributes of forward run? your experience tell you to expolit the strength of your players or you make a tactic first?

My style is that I choose a tactic I want to use and then pick the players for the tactic. So, no, I don't necessarily use all the strengths of my players. I might let them do their thing if it doesn't hurt the general plan, but generally I am very specific on what I expect them to do (that's why I mostly use very low creative freedom). I find this is very important in order to be able to overperform (e.g. try to win CL with Panathinaikos!).

Note that I watch full matches and I tweak a lot within the match, because that's the only way to check what works and what not in each match. If I used highlights, I 'd probably use higher creative freedom, so that my players wouldn't start doing incredibly stupid things (because of the opponent adapting) without me noticing.

thansk my friend you gave me a lot of help

My style is that I choose a tactic I want to use and then pick the players for the tactic. So, no, I don't necessarily use all the strengths of my players. I might let them do their thing if it doesn't hurt the general plan, but generally I am very specific on what I expect them to do (that's why I mostly use very low creative freedom). I find this is very important in order to be able to overperform (e.g. try to win CL with Panathinaikos!).

Note that I watch full matches and I tweak a lot within the match, because that's the only way to check what works and what not in each match. If I used highlights, I 'd probably use higher creative freedom, so that my players wouldn't start doing incredibly stupid things (because of the opponent adapting) without me noticing.

for penalty takers and throw in which attributes you look for

for eg there is a player who has this setting forward runs normal

run with ball rarely

cross ball rarely

which are the most attributes for him for forward runs or i should look for crosses?

I use:

Penalty taking:

Penalty taking, Composure, Reputation (hidden).

Throw ins:

Long Throws, Decisions. Crossing may be involved here too, I am not sure on this. As a matter of fact, one can choose short long throws and always use his side back to take them, just because he is closer to the throw in anyway.

someone has any comments on this?

I use:

Penalty taking:

Penalty taking, Composure, Reputation (hidden).

Throw ins:

Long Throws, Decisions. Crossing may be involved here too, I am not sure on this. As a matter of fact, one can choose short long throws and always use his side back to take them, just because he is closer to the throw in anyway.

I made an excel sheet that gives a rating on Player Instructions for each player based on the above Lyssein suggestions of attributes for instructions. They are weighted by my own opinion, and easy to change the weightings and subsequently sort the players by their ability to perform the instructions. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to post the attachment for people to take a look and comment on the weightings or efficact of the table.

To get the players and their ratings in the workbook, I used FM Genie Scout (as it has an export to CSV function), again, I can't attach my saved template for use in this because I don't know how.

If someone can explain how to do it, please post!

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cda08523b604d8df0dec85adfe0a530ae04e75f6e8ebb871

Use FM Genie scout, and the stats.glf to use the layout that you need to export to a .csv.

After you export the .csv, open it in Excel (and open Player_Instructions.xls), and copy the players and their ratings in the "zaraSep5_2011" tab....the tables should then all build themselves.

If you want to see the attributes I used and the weightings I gave everything, look in the Weighted Attr. tab. You can change the weightings freely and it'll recalculate...if you're decent at excel, you could do basically whatever you want to it!

Any feedback would be great.

hi jsud thanks for the post - but how i can make this work for eg i want about ronaldo and ronaldo it s not in the shhet?[

QUOTE=jsud;2660591]Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cda08523b604d8df0dec85adfe0a530ae04e75f6e8ebb871

Use FM Genie scout, and the stats.glf to use the layout that you need to export to a .csv.

After you export the .csv, open it in Excel (and open Player_Instructions.xls), and copy the players and their ratings in the "zaraSep5_2011" tab....the tables should then all build themselves.

If you want to see the attributes I used and the weightings I gave everything, look in the Weighted Attr. tab. You can change the weightings freely and it'll recalculate...if you're decent at excel, you could do basically whatever you want to it!

can you please make all the players available/

hi jsud thanks for the post - but how i can make this work for eg i want about ronaldo and ronaldo it s not in the shhet?[

QUOTE=jsud;2660591]Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cda08523b604d8df0dec85adfe0a530ae04e75f6e8ebb871

I put better instructions in this post:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=100601

Its not a search engine, I used Genie scout because you can export to .csv from genie scout. So do your search in Genie Scout, then export that list of players and copy it into the excel worksheet as per the directions, and you can take a look at a player's ratings per instruction (it'll be 1-20 like regular attributes).

but i dont have genie scout for 2009 my friends and i want to congratulate with you of the great thing you do

I put better instructions in this post:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=100601

Its not a search engine, I used Genie scout because you can export to .csv from genie scout. So do your search in Genie Scout, then export that list of players and copy it into the excel worksheet as per the directions, and you can take a look at a player's ratings per instruction (it'll be 1-20 like regular attributes).

you will make me a big favour if you post your spredsheets with the information regarding each player

The only problem is it'll be the people in my saved game. I'm pretty good at excel, but don't know anything about programming, so the only way I know how to get the attributes into a format that excel can read is with the FM Genie scout (or another scout program that can export to .csv, .txt or .xls)....in my other post, I put a link to Genie scout...you can download it there to get the players in your game onto the spreadsheet.

can you please load all the people of your game if it is not a problem please?

The only problem is it'll be the people in my saved game. I'm pretty good at excel, but don't know anything about programming, so the only way I know how to get the attributes into a format that excel can read is with the FM Genie scout (or another scout program that can export to .csv, .txt or .xls)....in my other post, I put a link to Genie scout...you can download it there to get the players in your game onto the spreadsheet.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived