Kleber

Archiebald

had him with Sunderland on loan, he wasn't any good for me 0 goals in 22 appearances. i doubt hes worth that price tag, i refuse to spend more than 3M for any player in the Championship. go after Billy Sharp, for around 3M or if your going to spend that kind of jack do it for a guy who will help you in the next level as well, say James McFadden. just to many better options Grzegorz Rasiak, Sylavian Ebanks-Blake, for far, far less.

had him with Sunderland on loan, he wasn't any good for me 0 goals in 22 appearances. i doubt hes worth that price tag, i refuse to spend more than 3M for any player in the Championship. go after Billy Sharp, for around 3M or if your going to spend that kind of jack do it for a guy who will help you in the next level as well, say James McFadden. just to many better options Grzegorz Rasiak, Sylavian Ebanks-Blake, for far, far less.

If a striker didn't score in 10 games for me he wouldn't play 22 games in a season.

If a striker didn't score in 10 games for me he wouldn't play 22 games in a season.

about 8 of those were substitutions, because he was the only other target type striker i had and Jones couldn't stop sucking either, fixed it in the January window, then Jones who had 5 goals in i think 29 appearances tore a calf muscle, so Kleber nabbed a bench spot, he didnt do really terribly he just didn't score.

• 4 months later...
Has anyone signed Brazilian striker Kleber from Kiev? I'm considering signing him for my QPR team in the prem for £5.5 mill

He didn't play well for me as he only gotten minimal goals and assist for the one season. However, I bought him for 2.5M euros and sold him for almost 17M euros, so signing him was not that big of a mistake for me.

Archived