Rics Championship game-A New Hope[Established Clan]

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wolveswq1.gif <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopra_hill:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bottster:

Oh and for the record - we are gonna stuff you in two games time, just felt the need to let you know!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blind faith Nick! We all know i'm going to repeat the heroics of cardiff city in real life and win at molineux like we did this year icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well ya know the saying, "Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days!" and Paul, you got sunburnt when you played Andy icon_wink.gif !

wolveswq1.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopra_hill:

could I just ask why we're not an established clan?

Hwyl icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are probably best sending a pm to goldy and asking.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bottster:

wolveswq1.gif

Well ya know the saying, "Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days!" and Paul, you got sunburnt when you played Andy icon_wink.gif ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cardiffcityph5.gif

I could easily rise to the bait and respond now. However I will leave it a couple of hours and post a gloating response once we have beaten you. icon_cool.gif

cardiffcityph5.gif

Well well well, in a session that started so well (in the league) Cardiff find themselves 4 points adrift at the end of the session.

Good news for next season, with the signings of 7 players, most of them under 19 who will be ready for next season. Jay Bothroyd also signed but was booked for diving literally minutes into his debut. You have to wonder where he has picked up this cheating habit and according to unconfirmed reports, from his former manager Nick Bott.

Cardiff 0-3 Newcastle

In a dull boring game, Newcastle run out clear and deserved winners. 1-0 up in 10 minutes, although it wasn't all plain sailing as Flood hit the bar for Cardiff. However a quick double from Martins made it 3-0 Newcastle after half hour and the game just fizzled out with nothing special happening after the 30th minute.

Cardiff 2-1 Coventry

This was the result that gave me hop, unfortunately it was my only win of the session.

Michael Tonge got the first to make it 3 in 2 league games for him. Then 5 minutes after half time Ben Thatcher done what is known round ninian park as "the loovens" after Loovens goal v QPR. Thatcher stuck it top corner from 20 yards and Cardiff were cruising. With 10 minutes too go and 2-0 up Cardiff win a penalty and Coventry are down to 10. I stop sweating and realise the game is basically won. But nope, this is Cardiff we're talking abot, it's never won! Scimmeca misses the penalty, Coventry go down the other end and score. From the chance to go 3-0 up to being 2-1 down. Life's never dull as a Cardiff manager! Cue frantic time-wasting exploits in the corner with 3 minutes too go. We hung on and moved 22nd - not for long though as Bristol won the evening game!

Wolves 2-1 Cardiff

Jake Cole was the star of the show as he somehow kept Cardiff level in the first half. Roger Johnson and Glenn Loovens were again great as they have been all season but when they were breached Cole was there everytime. His performance was a joy to behold. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the linesman in the 2nd half. His performace was awful and effectively cost us the game. The first goal was legitamate, a goalmouth scramble. However he then gave the second goal even though the Wolves player was a good few yards offside. Shocking decisions icon_razz.gif Tonge grabbed a last minute consilation which was his 4th in 3 games.

Well Played Nick (and the linesman) icon_wink.gif

Stoke 3-0 Cardiff

Scorline says it all icon_rolleyes.gif

Cardiff 1-3 Luton

How we lost this i'll never know. Where all over the cockney twats. Another defeat!

Sheff United 2-0 Cardiff

They outplayed us and we were lucky it wasn't more. We are 4 points adrift of 21st but they have a game in hand. Can only see league 1 to be honest.

All in all a **** session! icon_biggrin.gif

But roll on next week... icon_biggrin.gif

wolveswq1.gif

Paul, i can feel the hope draining out of you in that post mate, it all starts rosy and then the tone gets lower and lower as we read each new match report icon_frown.gif Come on mate, league one can't be that bad surely? And its not like you won't have any company down there, Ric is back managing a team in our division so i am sure he will take them down this year to be alongside ya icon_wink.gif

wolveswq1.gif

Mid Season Update.

The first half of the season went really well for us, we started off unbeaten in 5 and hadn't conceded a goal until we played Mark's Crystal Palace and lost 2-1. We picked ourselves up and showed real determination to bounce straight back, we stayed at the top of the table until injuries around christmas started to take its toll on the team. Key players including Dalei, Murray, Vilikazi, Szetela, Davies, Miguel, Gyepes, Tahirovic and our "talisman" Hoas over a one month period was just too much for our squad, as we dropped vital points and let our 5 point lead slip.

Birmingham, Sunderland and Fulham all clawed back valuable points and at one point just after christmas we dropped to 3rd. With 1.5M in the bank i was eager to bring in a couple more quality players to keep our promotion push going. New signings Bertrand and Kaufman had been revelations and made the fullback positions there own, however Kaufman in particular was starting to look a bit jaded and in need of a rest. Bertrand was playing every game for us and also an ever present for England U21's and could also use a rest but the January transfer window came and went without Wolves managing to find the right players to aid there cause. The only signing we did manage to make was to secure highly talented Arsenal forward Carlos Vela on loan for the rest of the season.

Further bad news was just around the corner as the absent Leeds managers board declared they were interested in securing the services of our top scorer Emra Tahirovic, Emra has developed well in his 3 years with the club and has ended every season as top goal scorer. Unfortunately Emra is young and has obviously not been able to learn to read English yet and check the league table as he became unsettled and this showed in some of his displays, with Halmosi already unsettled in the squad the last thing we needed was Tahrovic to become unhappy also. So 2 key players unsettled and looking to possibly leave and move ot the premiership, imagine how doomed i felt when "Talisman" Hoas declared he may also have to leave to move to a premiership side!!! Well i had decided enough was enough and i told him in no uncertain terms he was going no where!!

With close to a full team back in action we scrapped our way back to the top of the table, we may not be playing pretty football at the moment but we are winning games that we would have lost in previous seasons. Players have matured and it shows, Wang Dalei has this season shown why we purchased him and has displaced Murray as the first name on the team sheet, Miguel is looking every inch a premiership player and improving every game, i just hope we can keep the premiership big boys away long enough to see them play in the top flight with Wolves.

A couple of new signings have been secured for next season, most noticably two defensive midfielders who will add a bit of bite, Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse who is young and will need time to develop and the signing i am most excited about is Benoit Pedretti from Auxerre who rejected me 3 times but eventually decided to come to the Black Country.

wolveswq1.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopra_hill:

Right lads, as I explained yesterday, don't have a clue what time i'll be on and whether i'll be on at all. Impossible to predict how long it'll take, how long they'll keep me in etc. Soz.

Wish me luck! icon_frown.gif

cya tonight hopefully icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiya Paul, hope the Op goes well today mate.

p.s East Stirling 6 Stirling 1 Result from 1st game of the season last night, oh how i wished you were online for that!! icon_biggrin.gif

wolveswq1.gif

Hiya Paul, hope the Op goes well today mate.

p.s East Stirling 6 Stirling 1 Result from 1st game of the season last night, oh how i wished you were online for that!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Nick, and 6-1? icon_eek.gif FFS! East Stirling scum ! (I take it there rivals?) lol

Good luck on promotion tomorrow.

cardiffcityph5.gif

Thanks Nick, and 6-1? icon_eek.gif FFS! East Stirling scum ! (I take it there rivals?) lol

Good luck on promotion tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep forgetting the banner!

leedsricnp1.gif

Thomson was happy with progress made at Leeds with 2 signings made the return of nichools to Leeds from Plymouth and Alexander also leaving Plymouth to join up with his former manager.

Leeds were looking like they could be draged down to the 1st div but a impressive win against Sunderland who were sitting 2nd at the time although results could yet see Leeds drop although Notts forrest would need to win2 of there last games with Leeds not picking up any points from there last few games

wolveswq1.gif

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

After 3 tough seasons we finally did it, a home thrashing of Rics Leeds Utd in the final game of the season cemented Wolves place back in the Premiership.

Trouble at Wolves?

It is reported that Wolves boss Nick Bott is losing patience with the Wolves board after being given 7M to keep them in the premiership but ONLY allowing him to offer £900 to players he believes will be Key Players.

manchesterunt1nk9.gif

Nick Bott finally loses patience with the Wolves board and accepts a contract offer from Manchester Utd.

"I was absolutely gutted to take this job, i felt the Wolves board lacked ambition and despite me asking them for more funds for the wage structure they didn't budge. I felt i had no option but to take the Man Utd job when offered it."

Despite Nick Bott securing one of the most sought after jobs in football it is rumoured that he could still make a shock U Turn and return to Molineux in the very near future to finish the job he had started.

I'd like to join, I'm 16 so I realise thats not 20 but its in the 16 , obviously. I also realise that there might not be spots available.

I'm not sure what time you guys play till as I couldnt see it on the rules, just said from 7 onwards I think. I'd like to find this out too before I joined.

I support Southend United, will be in Hull tomorrow but that's basically just useless information! I'd like to be Southend if thats ok.

If you're starting up a new online game anytime soon, I'd be interested.

I've added Richard Thomson to msn so hopefully I can chat with him about it soon.

Thanks, Fred.

p.s. I've posted this in your guestbook too.

Thanks.

manchesterunt1nk9.gif

Nick Bott finally loses patience with the Wolves board and accepts a contract offer from Manchester Utd.

"I was absolutely gutted to take this job, i felt the Wolves board lacked ambition and despite me asking them for more funds for the wage structure they didn't budge. I felt i had no option but to take the Man Utd job when offered it."

Despite Nick Bott securing one of the most sought after jobs in football it is rumoured that he could still make a shock U Turn and return to Molineux in the very near future to finish the job he had started. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cardiffcityph5.gif

Talks of a comeback for Nick Bott was met with a negative response by Wolves fans. The fans were shocked that Wolves would consider taking him back and were all in agreement that current manager Gareth Southgate is more loyal and a far better manager icon_wink.gif

The Wolverhampton superstore manager was also said to be unhappy about this as it would mean many fans asking for refunds on the Nick Bott background dartboard and voodoo dolls that have been the main seller for the club in the past month. They have sold so well, (presumably becuase fans want to throw darts at his head icon_razz.gif) that the club has made a huge profit enabling the chairman to give extra funds to Gareth Southgate's wage bill icon_wink.gif hehe!

cardiffcityph5.gif

Cardiff will start life in league 1 this coming monday. After a hard season last year many fans are hoping for a quick return to the championship.

The supporters club and the board room have indicated they expect Carey to win League 1.Given a transfer kitty of 237k Carey has refused to bring in lots of players. He went for a 190k signing of Rafa DeVitta from Nottingham Forest. He should accompany Bothroyd well.

Cardiff's squad is looking thin and Carey's attempts to bring in some loanees has failed with many refusing to come or offer's being rejected. Carey did however secure the year long deal of a 21 year old Bolton striker who i've forgotten the name of. icon_confused.gif

Cardiff start away at Scunthorpe on 1st August. As usual they are likelt to take a strong away following. Carey will have to make sure he doesn't dissapoint them...

I'd like to join, I'm 16 so I realise thats not 20 but its in the 16 , obviously. I also realise that there might not be spots available.

I'm not sure what time you guys play till as I couldnt see it on the rules, just said from 7 onwards I think. I'd like to find this out too before I joined.

I support Southend United, will be in Hull tomorrow but that's basically just useless information! I'd like to be Southend if thats ok.

If you're starting up a new online game anytime soon, I'd be interested.

I've added Richard Thomson to msn so hopefully I can chat with him about it soon.

Thanks, Fred.

manchesterunt1nk9.gif

Ladies and Gents, place your best please, its.......... PREDICTION TIME!!!!

English Premiership

Nick, Man Utd

I believe Nick will end up leaving Manchester and heading back to Molineux once he sees how much Southgate screws up his beloved team, Wolves will get relegated with Southgate in charge but i will save them from relegation!

If i stay at United, then i believe a top 4 spot will be a job well done, we have many players who are way past the best and i believe the team will need time to adjust to the new manager and tactics.

Prediction - 3rd Man Utd

Prediction - 17th Wolves

English Championship

Andy, QPR

Andy has built a very solid squad at QPR and i believe his new signings will shine this year, Le Pape and co have shown glimpses of the obvious ability they hold and will need to step up and deliver this year on a consistent basis. I think Andy will put last season behind him and push for a play off spot this year.

Prediction - 5th - Winning Play Offs

Ric, Leeds Utd

Leeds have a side that is capable of competing with the very best teams in the Championship however the question is can they do this on a regular basis. Ex Manager Polo purchased some great players for Leeds but new manager Ric is trying to stamp his authority on the team by bringing in several members of his old team Plymouth. Leeds could end up with a play off place if they perform to there potential but i think its more likely to be mid table obscurity.

Prediction - 15th

Ad, Coventry

Ad has probably been the shrewdest of managers in the transfer market and has purchased some class players. A bit inconsistent as a team but make no mistake that if you face Coventry on a day when they are playing well you will be lucky to come away with any points. A top 8 finish that could see them grab a play off place if Ad can make more games himself.

Prediction - 8th

Mark - Unemployed

TBC

Prediction - TBC

League One

Paul, Cardiff

Paul has lost star player Chopra to Blackburn but the sale enabled him to splash a bit of cash for a change. Paul has purchased a few players more than capable of getting him out of the division. I personally believe he needs to look at tailoring his tactics to his team and then may find some consistency, players like R, Johnson, Bothroyd, Tonge etc should be playing championship football at the very least.

Prediction - 2nd (No pressure!! icon_biggrin.gif )

Lower League!

Polo, Harrogate

Polo will utilise the rescources available to him until his connection is sorted out and he takes a Management position back in the Champiosnhip or League one.

Good luck with the new season everyone!!

cardiffcityph5.gif

Ric - Leeds

Ric is a very able manager. It is just a shame for him that he has been landed the job of trying to get a **** team like Leeds promoted. However Ric has started bringing many of his old boys from Plymouth in to get a balance of players he knows. Unfortunately he hasn't of yet been able to attract Steven Fletcher to join him at Belland Road. icon_wink.gif

Predicted finish - 12th

Andy - QPR

Although Andy has been stuck with midtable mediocrity last few seasons I think he could make progress this season and finish top 6 depending on how his new signings do and whether he can become more consistent and not throw away easy points against **** teams.

Predicted finish - 6th

Nick - Man u

If Nick staNick - Wolvesys at Man u then I can see him easily finishing in the champions league places and maybe even going onto win the league. I wouldn't be surprised if Man U did however mysteriously lose both games against Wolves icon_wink.gif

Predicted Finish - 3rd

Nick- Wolves

If Nick did make a U-Turn and go back to Molineux it wouldn't surprise me if Nick kept them up although it will be a tough task as he hasn;t had much time to make any transfers and will have to rely on Gareth Southgate's wheeling and deeling in the market.

predicted finish - 17th

p.s Don't be surprised to see Rooney, Klasnic and Ronaldo loaned out to Wolves the day before Nick takes over!

Adam - Coventry

Adam has made some very notable signings in the past few seasons, while we all natter and make stupid jokes and rants in Micr, Adam is getting busy in the transfer window. If Adam could become more consistent he could easily make the play offs.

Predicted Finish - 7th

Polo - Harrowgate

After seeing his senses and leaving Leeds, Polo has joined up with Harrowgate town. I'm not going to pretend I have a clue who they are or what there team is like but i'm sure polo can excel expectations as he did when he finished 20th with Leeds icon_wink.gif

predicted finish - managing in the championship

Me - Cardiff

A shocking season last year for the bluebirds. Hoping to bounce straight back up. Signed the next pele in the name of Rafa DeVitta. Will be a tough season but think i will sneak up through play offs.

Predicted Finish - 6th

Good luck all

harrogateyq9.gif

Unlikely to make it on tonight or on wednesday due to having to do some extra work. Away at Easter but coming back on Monday all being well should be back in time to make some part of mondays session.

icon14.gif

wolveswq1.gif

Bott returns home!!

Nick Bott today shocked the football world by resiging from Man Utd and returning to Wolves as Nick Bott (2). Nick was quoted as "Being over the moon to return to the club he loved, and just wanted to prepare for the tough season ahead."

leedsricnp1.gif

Leeds had a mixed bag start to the start of the season Manager Thomson was giving a healthy budget of £6.5m a Phone call to Home Park Plymouth was on the Agenda and it was put to great use as Several players (7) Followed Thomson to Elland rd First in was Alexander for a cheap 120k followed by nicholls for only 40k Hartley and moore made the trip to costing 550k and 425k The next arrival was stole of Southampton who had thought they had the player sown up only for Leeds to claim Kieron Dyer on a free

the next 4 players comming in were all for big bucks and was funded with the sale of 7.5m worth of tallent on there way out of Elland road lee martin 2.9m Jermaine alidiere 2.6m joined from Plymouth before Thomson brought in Hoyte From Birmingham The last piece of the jigsaw and the one that took the longest to get thru the Elland road Door's was Philip Bardsley for 1.5M making a total spent 11.25m sold 7.5m

leedsricnp1.gif

Premier Div

Wolves Nick Bott

Prediction 18th

Nick changed his mind after getting man unt job and retired to re takeover Wolves i think a brave fight but i dont know if Wolves have the required standard of player to stay up hopfully i am wrong and he stays up

Championship

Leeds -Me

Prediction 8th

Leeds were priced at 50/1 to win the tittle some work has been done and results have improved but will maybe take another season in the Championship before pushing for the tittle next season

Crystal Palace Mark

Prediction- change of isp and 6th

Marks return to palace so far has been hampered by connection problems i still think he will take Palace to the top half of the table and with a bit of luck make the playoffs

Leicester Ben

Prediction 21st

a narrow escape i think for ben whos leicester side looks very poor and needs more hand's on from the Manager

QPR- Andy

prediction 16th

A poor star so far from Andy but will never get relgated as there to good for that!slack defending so far has caused them to be in bottom 3 just now once thats tightened qpr will pull out of relgation trouble

Coventry Adam

Prediction 15th

A team that i thought would be up there challanging got of to a very poor start the question is does Adam have the flair to turn around the fortunes

Div 1

Fergus Shrewsbury

prediction 8th

Has been busy in the transfer market with Shrewsbury will just miss out on playoffs but will be happy with his first season as bedding in at gay meaddows

Cardiff Paul C

Prediction 21st

Relagted last season from championship and could be relgated again as pauls team of under achievers give him a few head aches started poor in a league they should be in the top 6 of still time to turn it around but a long hard slog

English Conference North

Harrogate- polo

prediction 10th

Midtable safety is the least i expect of polo would be suprised if hes still in charge of them come the end of the season

Unemployed

DM

currently changing ISP hopfully back in the clan soon

wolveswq1.gif

Pre Season Update

After working hard with all the Wolves players for the past 3 seasons and getting promotion to the Premiership Nick Bott resigned and accepted the Man Utd job, unfortunately due to his strong feelings for the Wolves club he soon resigned and retied from football management, Nick Bott 2 was born and took over the beloved Wolves again. Unfortunately the draw back is that Nick Bott 2 is not known by the players and has ab****ely NO reputation in the game, this has caused most of the senior players to throw fits and is proving a major stumbling block with building the teams morale.

During the second half of the championship season i was able to secure the signatures of 10 players who would join in the summer. And managed to release numerous youngsters or dead wood.

Players In

Benoit Pedretti - 28 Yrs Old - Free Transfer - Auxerre

Benoit is a very experienced defensive midfielder, he has bags of quality and likes to run the show from the centre of the park. A no nonsense box to box player who will be vital to Wolves fight to avoid relegation.

Hugo Lloris - 22 Yrs Old - Free Transfer - Nice

Hugo is a very talented Goalkeeper who will push Wang for the number 1 jersey and add some extra competition. Also hopefully allows us to send Ben Amos out on loan to get some first team experience to help him develop.

Ben Sahar - 20 Yrs Old - 400K - Chelsea

Absolutely over the moon to sign Ben for a bargain price, a host of clubs were after this young striker and i was delighted when he accepted our contract offer instead of Liverpool and Blackburns. Ben has bags of quality but is still fairly raw, with a bit of nurturing and a lot of exposure to first team football i have no doubt Ben will become one of the leading Premiership Strikers.

Benjamin Kohler - 27 Yrs Old - Free Transfer - Frankfurt

Benjamin is a left winger who was signed to replace the unsettled Halmosi, however Halmosi is still with Wolves at present and will battle for his place. Kohler is again a player with a lot of ability and just needs time to settle in and show it.

Adil Chihi - 22 Yrs Old - Free Transfer - Koln

Adil is a quality up and coming Striker who i was happy to sign to add depth to the squad, at one point it looked like Tahirovic would be on his way once we hit the Premiership which made it even more important to add a couple of quality Strikers to the squad.

Ian McPhee - 15 Years Old - 210K - Gretna

Ian has everything, i worked extremely hard to keep this deal under wraps until it was signed, Ian already shows bags of ability and has plenty more in the locker for the future. He can play Left Back, Defensive Midfielder, Central Midfielder or Left Wing. A future capatin of the club possibly who is already demonstrating great ability in the following areas: Dribbling (16), First Touch (15), Long Shots (16), Passing (18), Tackling (15), Technique (13), Creativity (13), Determination (15), Flair (17), Work Rate (13), Acceleration (13) and Jumping (13).

Mikkel Jensen - 17 Years Old - Free Transfer - AC Horsens

Mikkel is another player signed for the future of the club, a young left back that my scout said would become a leading premiership full back. Shipped out on loa at present to Shrewsbury, the plan is to get him playing games and see how he develops.

Distel Zola - 20 Years Old - Free Transfer - Monaco

Distel is an attacking midfielder with an incredible talent, he was moved ot the Wolves reserves during Southgates brief stint in charge and 3 clubs are already sniffing around him including Bolton who are reportedly willing to pay his estimated value of £5 Million to secure his services. Looking to give him a few runs in the first team this year and see how he performs.

Moussa Sissoko - 20 Years Old - Free Transfer - Toulouse

Moussa showed glimpses of his incredible talent while being watched by my scout, however the scout never spotted that his fitness levels were about the same as Fatty Lampard (1), Moussa will sit in our reserves and see if that improves, if not then i doubt he will ever make it into the Wolves first 11 on a regular basis.

Diogo - 18 Years Old - 90K - Benfica

Diogo is an incredibly raw but talened right winger. Diogo was another signing to secure the future of the club. Unlikely to see Diogo in a Wolves shirt this season as he has so much deveoping to do which means Diogo could possibly be shipped out on loan for the season.

Gareth Southgate Signed 1 Player - Osvaldo Vizcarrondo for 850K from FC Groningen, Osvaldo is an experienced CB.

Nuno Santos - 18 Years Old - 16K - Sporting CP

Nuno looks to have bags of ability, already showing some great attributes for a Striker of such a tender age. Nino needs to settle in and understand English football and i think he will go on to become a bargain at such a nominal fee. He is currently on loan at Cardiff.

The next two players were signed just before the transfer window closed in August and could well be the 2 most significant signings Wolverhampton Wanderers ever make! (Apart from Bully of course! icon_biggrin.gif )

Eduardo Ratinho - 22 Years Old - 2.5M - Corinthians

Eduardo is one of the most promising right backs in the world of football at present. To sign him for Wolves was amazing considering the amount of teams who had offered him contracts. Eduardo is an incredibly attacking full back who will get forward often and deliver some quality balls into the box as well and having an extremely solid defensive side to his game. An all round player who will undoubtedly become a leading Premiership player.

Leon Andreasen - 26 Yrs Old - 1.8M - Bremen

I worked extremely hard to bring Leon to Wolves, Leon is a DC/DM who commands respect on the pitch, he was out of favour at Bremen and is a bargain at 1.8M. A leader who has seen it all and done it all with his previous club, he could possibly add the steel needed to help us scrape enough points together to stay up.

Total Spending £5.75 Million

Players Out

Released on Free Transfers

Jamie Clapham

David James

Gergo Jeremias

Pablo Cacaeres

Billy Lumley

Michael Joslin

Graham Newman

Ibrahima Sidibe

Aaron Hallam

Players Sold

Mark Little - Mansfield - 150K

Erfan Zenelli - Burnley - 100K

David Limbersky - Hull - 375K

Mark Johnson - Ipswich - 400K + 40% Sell On

Ze Eduardo - Ipswich - 1.6M

Furtado - Ipswich - 2.6M

Total Fees Received £5.25 Million

Remaining Transfer Budget £6.25 Million

Potential First Team

GK Wang Dalei

RB Eduardo Ratinho

LB Ryan Bertrand

CB Didier Digard

CB Leon Andreasen ©

RM Miguel

LM Peter Halmosi

CM Benoit Pedretti (VC)

CM Mark Davies / Benedict Vilikazi

FC Oyvind Hoas

FC Ben Sahar

Subs

Hugo Lloris

Sidnei

Danny Szetela

Benedict Vilikazi / Mark Davies

Emra Tahirovic

newenglishclanmainbanneyo8.gif

Heres a run down on who's who in the Championship Game

David Mcgowan - Unemployed

Richard Thomson 2 Leeds Unt

Ad Kelly 3 - Coventry city

Ben Grant- Leicester city

Paul Carey - Cardiff City

Paul Brownley 3 -Harrogate

Andrew Price 2- Q.P.R

Nick Bott 2 Wolveerhampton Wanderers

Fergus Martin - Shrewsbury Town

Mark Griffiths 2 - Crystal Palace

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cardiffcityph5.gif

Ric, could I recommend changing the clan banner to Monday and Wednesday clan, just wondering?

Thanks.

wolveswq1.gif

Great report Nick, been busy in the window I see!

Happy easter all icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks mate, and Happy Easter everyone!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cardiffcityph5.gif

Ric, could I recommend changing the clan banner to Monday and Wednesday clan, just wondering?

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok well spoted i forgot to add it to the banner when we added another Night

Archived