FMH unlockable deleting file problems

hi as the subject says im having troubles deleting the files, yes i no it sounds silly but, is there more than one ICON0, PARAM.SFO and SECURE file in all them folders, if so do you have to delete every single one?

hi as the subject says im having troubles deleting the files, yes i no it sounds silly but, is there more than one ICON0, PARAM.SFO and SECURE file in all them folders, if so do you have to delete every single one?

Im presuming your talking about my international unlocked file?

right, lets start from the begining, download the file from mega upload to your desktop, and then you'll have a file called ULE(whatver).rar, you then need to extract the file, if you dont have WINRAR on your PC, google and download it. then double click the rar file you downloaded extract the folder of the same name onto your desktop, then attach your PSP to the PC via USB and find the GAME SAVE folder, then just drag and drop the extracted folder into it, if asked, select YES TO ALL.

then load FMH08 up and see if you can select a national side from the start of the game

i downloaded the unlock file, i copied it to the file and on the game it said do u want to make a new preference file, ipicked yes n i cnt see, i may try deleting that file n adding again n press no to it

Archived