SeXy FoOtBaLl 4-4-2 tactic amazing results.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i just being a clutz or do i have to download more than one of the beginning links?

I just downloaded the bottom one but dont understand what the home or away tactic is any help!?

Oh V2 for 9.3 yeah?

Is anyone having any luck using 9.3, this tactic was fantastic on 9.2

Hi,

I am using 9.3. So far this season, using control away and against good teams, home otherwise:

league1u.jpg

My main problem is getting my strikers going. See my scorers, everyone is chipping in, but some of the best scorers are centre backs!? I have 4 main strikers who get injured all the time, and don't score consistantly at all - my FC scored 7 in 7, then 0 in 7. Not sure whats going on.... Have signed more strikers (young/cheap) but still cant get anyone who can consistently finish. Will update if I can explain more..

teamv.jpg

Just thought I'd make a brief post here, as I'm working on a tactics myself based on this excellent tactics :)

Basically it's a 5-3-2 formation. It's not as defensive as it seems, actually quite attacking as the wingbacks functions almost as wingers when in possesion of the ball. It can be viewed as a 3-5-2 (akin to Brazilian National Team 2002 with Cafu and Roberto Carlos).

It's quite similar to how West Germany played 1990-1994 under Beckenbauer...

Unique points are: The middle DC isn't positioned to be a sweeper but he has zonal marking with higher CD so he sort of functions as a sweeper. The middle MC is a very important defensive playmaker, and the two other MCs are attacking with free roles.

But enough talk, here's a screenshot you can see for yourselves:

dudStyle%20Vantage%20BETA.PNG

I'm currently testing and fine-tuning it, ones it's near completion, I'll create an individual post :thup:

Just wanted to let you know this seems like a brilliant tactic for 9.3. However I just started using it with Newcastle in my 3rd season (2010-2011). Came in 7th my first season just missing out on Europe due to Carling Cup/FA Cup winners (bolton, everton). Second season managed to snatch 6th spot and won the Carling Cup. Found your tactic just in time for the start of my 3rd season at the helm and the results have been wonderful.

My team is as follows:

GK- Francisco Ochoa

DR- Rafinha

DL- Jeremy Mathieu

DC- Fabricio Coloccini

DC- David Luiz

DMC- Moussa Sissoko

MC- Lucho Gonzalez

MR- Marquinhos

ML- Andres Guardado (gonna sell for 32m in January 2011, replacing with Arda Turan)

ST- Artem Milevskyi

ST- Hulk

Subs:

Olivier Sorin (GK)

Joleon Lescott (DC)

Steven Taylor (DC)

Abiodun Omolade (DL, regen)

Joe Mattock (DL)

Jesus Gamez (DR)

Ryan Taylor (DR, MR)

Etienne Capoue (DMC, MC)

Steven Defour (MC) <-- getting sold in January, wants a better team??

Jonas Gutierrez (MRL)

Henri Saivet (ST, AM RL)

Mario Balotelli (ST, AM RL) <-- got for 2m!

Hulk gets an obscene amount of goals with this tactic, something like 18 goals in 23 matches. Milevskyi has 14 goals in 19 matches. Coloccini is next with 13 goals in 20 matches(all from corners). As far as I can see my midfield gets good ratings while my fullbacks get tons of assists.

For my team as a whole we have 42 points from 15 matches (P: 15, 14 wins, 1 loss) in the Premier, beating alot of teams with scorelines like 3-0 and 4-0.

In the EURO Cup we have just qualified from a group containing Sampdoira, Feyenoord and AIK with 16 points from 6 matches.

I tend to use Control in just about every match as it seems the most defensively sound.

Cheers for the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

I started using it last night.

I've just been given the Middlesbrough job right at the start of the 4th season in the Championship (I actually got the job with 1 game to go in the Premiership but they were already down).

I was given £31million to spend which is fantastic in the Championship, but almost every player in the squad I inherited is unhappy and wanted to leave. I spent most of last night trying to offload unhappy high earners and bring in replacements so it meant a big turnaround in playing staff which will obviously take time to gel.

With that in mind here's how I've done so far (off the top of my head):

Pre Season

Falkirk (home) won 4-1

Vittell (? they're my feeder team) (away won 4-0

Plymouth (away) lost 1-2

Darlington (away) won 3-1

Boro reserves (home) won 3-0

No real testing games there and the team was chopping and changing. Around 11 players have left and 9 have come in.

The first league game of the season I lost at home 0-1 to Preston. Their goal was a penalty but they deserved to win. Next up I won 2-0 away at Plymouth.

I'll be looking for performances to improve when the team has settled as the tactic doesn't look very solid at all just now. I'll report back when players have settled in and can give a fairer assessment.

Current XI

GK Ross Turnbull

DR Justin Hoyte

DL Emiliano Insúa

CD Christophe Berra (wants to leave)

CD Zander Diamond

DM Mo Shawky / Sergey Semak

MR (Dutch winger I can't remember, De Bur maybe)

ML Sergio Peter

MC Rafael Van Der Vaart (wants to leave)

SC Marquinhos

SC Jérémie Aliadière / Jozy Altidore

You might want to turn forward runs of your full backs down to mixed as it will tighten it up a bit that is the formation that won the league 1 with Oldham.

first off, amazing tactic, i play a very similar formation but was struggling with scoring but since switching have been scoring for fun.

One thing i will suggest is that if you can get yr wingers playing their respective wing with the wrong foot (left wing right foot and vice versa) they cut in alot lay some sublime through balls shoot when free from distance and get in amazing goal scoring positions and so far after 12 games my wingers have scored 15 goalsand each have 8 assists, but neither striker has suffered both netting at more than 1 every 2. Now whether this is down to me having exeption wingers i don't know. for treference i'm tranmere currently 2nd in the championship and in the semi of the fa cup!

great work!

Just played my first game with this tactic as liverpool. Was against AC Milan in the Super Cup final with Torres injured. With Babel and Balotelli upfront i managed to win 4-0. i hope this continues working as well :p

Current XI

GK Ross Turnbull

DR Justin Hoyte

DL Emiliano Insúa

CD Christophe Berra (wants to leave)

CD Zander Diamond

DM Mo Shawky / Sergey Semak

MR (Dutch winger I can't remember, De Bur maybe)

ML Sergio Peter

MC Rafael Van Der Vaart (wants to leave)

SC Marquinhos

SC Jérémie Aliadière / Jozy Altidore

pointon, or anyone else, looking at that squad, would you use VDV as the playmaker even though he's not the DMC?

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !

tested for my second season with MU, magnificient.. In premier league, played 26, won 24, draw 2, lost ZERO !! beating Arsenal 5-1 in Emirates stadium, Chelsea 3-0 to Stamford Bridge, in champions league beating Juventus 4-1 and 3-0 in second tour... woow

when I win, I change to "control" and victory is guaranteed.

Not : Vidic 30 matchs 10 goals, Federico Fazio 32 matchs 9 goals !! With this tactic, I'm the god of corners.. :D (I added a second player on the goalkeeper pressure and work better for me)..

my version is 9.1.0 so work it perfectly.. THANKS THANKS THANKS !!

I used it in my 1st year has Sporting Clube de Portugal and it works very well.

From the beguinning until February i played and lost 1 League game (Braga) and 1 Champions League(Chelsea); then i went on vacations the rest of the season, and i won the title with 2 more losses and lost in CL against Man. Utd. I lost to porto and benfica in the league and to porto in the cup, but i won the league cup against benfica.

So, i won Championship and League Cup. I lost 3 League games, 1 Portuguese Cup and 3 Champions League games.

I bought Assulin, Holtby (M E/D) nothing more.

Good Tactic!!! :))

I'll be looking for performances to improve when the team has settled as the tactic doesn't look very solid at all just now. I'll report back when players have settled in and can give a fairer assessment.

Well, with the recentley relegated squad I had and with £31 million to spend in the Championship, I really should have been promoted - but this tactic did it in style!

After losing the opening game of the season I only lost another twice all season, beaten 2-1 by Charlton when I had twice as many attempts and they scored in the last minute and beaten convincingly 3-0 away to Derby, which really could have been more.

The 'big' test will come next season in the Premiership and the fact that I'm nearly £11 million in debt won't help.

But for now, the league table doesn't lie. (Marquinhos scored 23 from 26 with this tactic.)

borotable.jpg

Well, I've parked my AFC Wimbledon for the time being, as I got fed up not being able to sign any decent players in the championship. I've started again with forest, and am doing better than expected, although still seem to be suffering from striker problems. Forest have a weak defence, although Wes Morgan scores 1 in 3. Earnshaw is a waste of space up front, and to test the idea that you need strikers with pace, I am playing Tyson and Kabba up front - both loads of pace. The return is good, but not exceptional. Any ideas?

Dri Fin First Off Acc Pace App Gls Ass Av

Ern 13 13 8 14 15 15 15(7) 5 5 6.57

Kab 12 12 11 12 17 17 6(5) 4 0 6.61

Tyson 12 14 11 12 15 17 36(2) 9 8 6.71

squadn.png

tableq.png

Hey, just tried this tactic for the first time with my man city team in the 1st season, ive played 5 league games and here are the results....

Man city 4-0 West Brom WIN Home tactic used

Chelsea 1-2 Man city WIN control tactic used

Man city 4-1 Spurs WIN Home tactic used

Everton 0-0 Man city DRAW control tactic used

Man city 3-0 Newcastle WIN Home tactic used

Great results especially winning at stamford bridge!!, thanks for this amazing tactic.... great work keep it up!

Would it be possible for anyone to send me the original versions of this tactic please? The ones for 9.0.2? As previously mentioned the links for these are broken.

Thanks.

Can someone too send me the original versions (for 9.0.1 / 9.0.2) of the tactics please? Thanks!

Hi all,

Just wanted to post... I've been using this on 9.3 for about 4 seasons with 2 different teams/starts. I think this is a solid tactic - you score some goals, and don't conceed many. However, when you watch a full game, you can see the supply to strikers isn't quite working. Most of my goals come from corners, or scrappy events. Hardly any goals are well made.

I've tried everything to get my squad to fit the brief - two very fast strikers ( Febian Brandy and Daniel Sturridge in championship), and full backs with good crossing etc., but I just don't get great football.

I've concluded that I need to try a different tactic for exiting football.

Take it easy.

WOW... just finished a season playing with this tactic with some interesting results. Mainly having Martin Skrtel scoring 19 in the league and becoming joint top scorer. I think its down to how good the corner set up is as Jamie Carragher and Daniel Agger got 6 and 5. Those combined with Dario Srna's 29 assists is quite impressive considering the player that came second in the league with assists was Ashley Young with 13! Anyway just wanted to thank you for the great tactic :D

Untitled.jpg

Just Click the hotlink logo for the image.

I am having no luck at all with this tactic. I've been playing notts co for 4 seasons without any joy, could somebody give some advice on exactly what I should be doing?

Do I need to use a playmaker? A targetman? do I follow my assmans advice and use opponents instructions?

Like I've said, I've stuck with this tactic for quite awhile (mainly using control as I am the underdog for most matches) but I just can't seem to score (I have very fast strikers) and am using 9.3.

Help please!!

I am having no luck at all with this tactic. I've been playing notts co for 4 seasons without any joy, could somebody give some advice on exactly what I should be doing?

Do I need to use a playmaker? A targetman? do I follow my assmans advice and use opponents instructions?

Like I've said, I've stuck with this tactic for quite awhile (mainly using control as I am the underdog for most matches) but I just can't seem to score (I have very fast strikers) and am using 9.3.

Help please!!

Yeah, I did the same. Am currently trying my own tactics - but there is a sticky that tells you all about some of the best tactics around. I think that since the latest patch, lots of so called "excellent" tactics no longer work. I'm not sure whats changed, but something has.

Starting to think this whole game is far too complicated.

This tactic seems to be very successful and I'd love to give it a try but I can't download it, does anyone know why this is?! When I click on the link I get taken to the file front website but can't get any further than download now, is this because of the link or because of my internet settings or whatever!? Any help/advice would be much appreciated!!

Can someone PLEASE help me

Everyone just ignores me on these forums

Are we still useing the tactics on the OP?

If so.. why does it when i click the links it takes me to the homepage of filefront

its driveing me insane

Someone please please help me.. i need to be able to get these tactics :|

Can someone PLEASE help me

Everyone just ignores me on these forums

Are we still useing the tactics on the OP?

If so.. why does it when i click the links it takes me to the homepage of filefront

its driveing me insane

Someone please please help me.. i need to be able to get these tactics :|

Maybe the links expired. I don't have the tactics, if I had I'd put'em up for you. Sorry.

Ive got the tactics now

Im useing the original home and control tactics.. but no results

First game of the season lost to everton useing the control tactics

Only just beat crystal palace in the cup

Im playing with a decent west ham side

Finish 12th for the last 3 seasons

Anyone got any ideas?

As I do not want to put up links top other sites my suggestions is that you google "FMNorge" and look in the tacticsection

I couldn't see it there. Could someone just upload the tactic please? Would take about 5 mins :).

Thanks.

I couldn't see it there. Could someone just upload the tactic please? Would take about 5 mins :).

Thanks.

Its not about the time it takes to upload it but more about the "right" to hoste it. I have sent you a pm( the last I will send though as its easy to google "FmNorge + sexy football") with the link.