Players needed for italian pub team

If you have the French players loaded there is a colony called Reunion who usually have some good french prospects available on free's - Thierry Goreé is a good keeper (He has kept 18 clean sheets in 27 games for me) and a couple of good defenders - Jim Ablancourt and Gael Payet. You can usually find them by searching for the team Tampon (Great team name!). Netherlands Antilles is another colony with exciting prospects. See who has been released by the bigger teams too, loads of players come through the youth ranks but never make it (Although it might take you a year before they get released). Try some cheeky loan offers for players you may think would play in the league above you too, if they arent being played they may come to your team. Other than that I'm not massively up on the Italian league - try searching for Luciano Lo Bianco, he could do you a job

If you have the French players loaded there is a colony called Reunion who usually have some good french prospects available on free's - Thierry Goreé is a good keeper (He has kept 18 clean sheets in 27 games for me) and a couple of good defenders - Jim Ablancourt and Gael Payet. You can usually find them by searching for the team Tampon (Great team name!). Netherlands Antilles is another colony with exciting prospects. See who has been released by the bigger teams too, loads of players come through the youth ranks but never make it (Although it might take you a year before they get released). Try some cheeky loan offers for players you may think would play in the league above you too, if they arent being played they may come to your team. Other than that I'm not massively up on the Italian league - try searching for Luciano Lo Bianco, he could do you a job

Thanks mate, i will try all of the above. Cheers! :thup:

Archived