Manager Stats.

They also have current and potencial abillity. Some will develop, some won't.

From my knowledge, i don't think tehere's a way to develop them, altough i read somewhere in this foruns you should sign them just to a training area. But i'm not sure about this, sine my logics would tell me just the oppposite.

Depends on which stat you're talking about. Hands on approach - create training schedules, never go on holiday, take control of most if not all matches including friendlies. Some are pretty straightforward.

Club/Player Loyalty - Self explanatory, improved by being loyal to your club and players. Signing and selling lots of players, applying for other jobs or declaring interest in other jobs will adversely affect attribute.

Domestic Player Bias - Based on how often you sign players from the country in which you are based.

Financial Control - Increase by operating in profit, decrease by operating in loss.

Hands On Approach - How much of an influence you have on all aspects of the club e.g. tactics, training, team talks, press conferences etc. Delegating these tasks to your ass man or staff will adversely affect attribute.

Squad Discipline - Ability to control and discipline squad. Incrase by fining for poor performance, red cards etc and decrease if you let players away with things that you shouldn't.

Tactical Consistency - How consistent your tactics are. Increase by maintaining same style of play for longer period of time i.e. playing 4-4-2 for 4 seasons will command a higher attribute than playing 4-4-2 for one season and 3-5-2 fr the other three seasons.

I wouldn't worry too much tbh, i've found that they don't change much then they shoot up to 18-20 suddenly

Yeah, same here. My stats are 5, 1, 16, 20, 15 16 and they've gone to that from about 12 across the board in roughly a season. I don't think I've ever had domestic bias or club/player loyalty as anything higher than 5 or 6 though, simply because it's not possible to only player domestic player and not sign anyone :-/

Archived