Feeder club - affiliation type???

freshprince_9

theres national aff which is a team in your own country but in lower leagues usually helps if u want to send players for first team experience. there is international aff which means u can have first option on players from a team in another country or be able to send them out on loan. work permit is usually in countries where to gain residency only takes a year u send your player there until they become eu national for example then he can play for your team. also there is commercial link with teams in asia and america which offer huge benefits to your finances

B/2/II a second club will popo up in the ingame menu with your first and youth team. Which one used depends on country.

C/3 same thing with third team. SI have not put in the german III here.

Sub team I belive is a version of the above, but only showing in the affilate screen, but I too would like some explaination here

Normal Affiliated club is what the name says.*

Feeder club provides the mainclub with talent.*

Good relation. Team who cooperate and loan players between each other.*

* in these there seem to be no practical difference in the game.

I hope to see east european double (D) teams implemented soon.

Has any one tried to make a b team outside the parents club country

Yes. I created a senior team in England and a "B team" to Spain, the B team seems working perfectly. At least there is no problem occurred after the 1st season.

But I've tried to put the B team to Italy Serie B, it makes the U18 (or U19/U20 ? I forgot it) stop running from the 2nd season (No fixtures will be generated for 09/10). However, that could not cause crash.

My conclusion is, the B team only work in Spain because there is a "B team" system.

But for the case in Italy, B team does not have youth team (U18/U19/U20...), it makes error to the U18 league.

Archived