Melfi - Far South in the Basilicata

Loeffle

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bodis:

Good stuff Loeffle icon14.gif

Just spent "some time" icon_wink.gif reading through your story and I must say I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work mate and best of luck with your season openers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heisann til Norge!

Great to read someone enjoys my "novel" icon_wink.gif Hope you are not angry about my comments on VIF?

Vi skrives!

Major bummer icon_frown.gif I was really looking forward to your second season.

Oh well. Hopefully you can get your machine fixed and come back with a new story icon14.gif

Best of luck mate.

(Oh and I'm not a VIF fan so I took no offence icon_smile.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bodis:

Major bummer icon_frown.gif I was really looking forward to your second season.

Oh well. Hopefully you can get your machine fixed and come back with a new story icon14.gif

Best of luck mate.

(Oh and I'm not a VIF fan so I took no offence icon_smile.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Im also very angry now as this is the second very nice game that "died" due to bugs or problems which are outside my responsibility. As much I love this game, I take a break now.

But Im soon off to Norway anyway, where much work is waiting for me ...

Heia TUIL icon_smile.gif

Archived