Official FM09 Rate My Regen

Harryseaess

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dafuge

He looks terrible now though? :(

Poor jokes aside; a little higher in off the ball and he’ll be great. I don’t think he’s quite peaked, if he has then his CA/PA will start being redistributed based on his training schedule which should help improve him for his position.

dafuge

He looks terrible now though? :(

Poor jokes aside; a little higher in off the ball and he’ll be great. I don’t think he’s quite peaked, if he has then his CA/PA will start being redistributed based on his training schedule which should help improve him for his position.

You're right, I'm in March now and he's gained a little in a few attributes since that screenshot, so maybe there is more to come. His value has also gone up by £10m :cool:

His natural fitness is a bit of a pain though, he plays in a demanding position and can't really cope when the fixtures start piling up.

Don't know if i ever posted these in this thread, but i may as well do it now while i'm waiting for a new game to start. This is from my long term Man City game a few months ago. These are two of my three stars, the other is a Brazillian called Rodolfo, who was the best of the lot but i never uploaded him for some reason, i think maybe because he undeveloped at the time of taking the shot.

th_mujdrica.jpg

Was my team captain that lad.

th_welch.jpg

Both players ended up far better as well, it was just a case of the shots being taken far earlier in their careers.

I posted this a while ago, five years later this is what he looks like:

Ryan Caddis

At 21 the coaches seem to think he has peaked so I'm not sure how much more improvement I will see.

When you think he's got a fair left foot and high pace/acc/agility takes so much CA for wingers/side midfielders, he's even better than most people would think. High strength & balance means he'll not get outmuscled easily when he's tight marked by defenders so you can give him attacking mentality/often fwd runs when needed. Stamina at 20 for wingers is always welcome, too :thup:.

I hope he has a really high PA and good professionalism since he will have some CA wasted on his fairly high left food. In addition, his agility is level with his pace/acc which means as his agility (crucial for a gk) reaches higher levels, extra CA will be wasted on pace/acc (which a gk will almost have no use for compared to CA they use), too.

dave byrd

De Vitis

AMR – acceleration and balance need a little bit of work, otherwise he looks very good.

AMC – composure, teamwork and decisions need a little bit of work, again looks very good.

FC – pace, acceleration, flair and balance need abit of work.

Guinta

FB – crossing could be improved, otherwise he looks very good.

CB – bravery could be a little better, looks excellent as a CB.

Hoffmann

Jumping and strength could be improved, however he’s very good. He’s an update post though isn’t he? Sure I’ve seen him posted before.

Gonzalez

Command of area, agility (this is a 'newgen' problem on FM09 though), concentration, composure, jumping and anticipation all need improving.

Hey, just posting these two, the first of Martin, i got him when he was 17 and he was the first player ive really looked into training, now i try to do it with all my players. I have been trying to bump his mental stats and they have gone up nicely (or so i think, not always sure on key mental stats)

Just trying to improve his technical side. What should i be going for? I have been trying to bumpb positioning up, i have that category on intense, is that going to work or ?

2u7nh44.jpg

I just got this guy in after my scout said i should have a look. His physical stats are poor, i was wondering if i could actually get them up much more to a good level? or is it going to still be low? Going to get him a nice tutor to sort out his mental side and that, what should i be looking to do?

2zrgop2.jpg

Pure0xygen

Martin

Dribbling, heading, technique, off the ball, decisions and jumping could be improved.

As for your question, it will work at some degree but it will take time. I would instead create a schedule that focuses on the overall area’s he needs to improve the most instead of turning up one area for a year and then changing it after a year. As he develops and plays more he will develop over time as-well based on his schedule.

If you’re playing him defensively then yes he’ll need positioning improved, if he’s more a box to box player you’ll need to improve both positioning and off the ball.

Kayali

Passing, creativity, long shots, off the ball will need improving.

You said he’s physically poor yet as an AMR he’s has good pace and acceleration and his balance is pretty good as-well. So I wouldn’t say he’s poor physically, of course you’d like more of his physical stats to be better but sometimes you don’t always get that. I’d focus on his technical and mental stats rather then his physical stats for now.

This guys just came through the Bologna youth. What the hell.. Only 16 and already good enough for most teams :O

Seems a tad unrealistic - I actually want to download some program to downgrade him :mad:

SS:

polini.jpg

Coach report:

polinicoach.jpg

erichtq.jpg

Check this guy out, rate him plz

heres 1 more

kalivoda.jpg

my best player currently tough he isnt even near his potential i think hes gonna be the best player in world in some seasons, 4 caps 4 goals not bad for an MC

and another one

korsnes.jpg

2nd best rb cause santon is the best -.-' tough he needs to improve in pace and acc to get near of santon but gonna be better than santon i think

and here's my striker

vladimiro.jpg

got his 1st cap for brazil this year and gonna play him regularly next season,,hope hes gonna be the best and he plays with both feet hehe very rare in regens

Heres a few of the best from my current save.

http://img23.imageshack.us/i/castellj.jpg/ signed from Mallorca for 950k

http://img16.imageshack.us/i/gioh.jpg/ 58 mill from Palermo when he was 18

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/goulds.jpg/ 30k from Oldham

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/howe.jpg/ from the academy

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/leary.jpg/ 1.5 mill from Barnsley

http://img195.imageshack.us/i/strapx.jpg/ 17.75 mill from Hertha Berlin

http://img16.imageshack.us/i/thomp.jpg/ 11 mill from Fulham

Heres a few of the best from my current save.

http://img23.imageshack.us/i/castellj.jpg/ signed from Mallorca for 950k

http://img16.imageshack.us/i/gioh.jpg/ 58 mill from Palermo when he was 18

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/goulds.jpg/ 30k from Oldham

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/howe.jpg/ from the academy

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/leary.jpg/ 1.5 mill from Barnsley

http://img195.imageshack.us/i/strapx.jpg/ 17.75 mill from Hertha Berlin

http://img16.imageshack.us/i/thomp.jpg/ 11 mill from Fulham

What training schedules do you use? They all seem extremely athletic

Roxi21

Laschet

Passing, creativity, composure, finishing, off the ball, teamwork, decisions and I can’t see his technique? All need improving, looks promising though.

Kalivoda

Can’t see his technique? Otherwise he looks extremely promising.

Korsnes

Dribbling, I can’t see his work rate, pace and passing need improving, looks good though.

Vladimir

Jumping, strength, can’t see his technique and flair could be improved, added bonus of being two footed, looks promising.

hamilton162

Beckford

AMC – passing, creativity, dribbling and decisions need improving.

FC – creativity, passing, dribbling, first touch, flair, balance and anticipation will need work on.

Puckett

DM – marking, concentration, decisions, positioning, bravery, pace, acceleration and determination would need improving.

AMR/AML – crossing, pace, acceleration, off the ball and balance all need working on.

AMC – finishing, off the ball and decisions need some work.

Brennan

AMC - decisions and teamwork need improving.

FC – balance, teamwork and anticipation need improving.

Demanage

AML – passing, acceleration, off the ball and balance could be improving.

AMC – passing, finishing, off the ball and decisions need abit of work.

Carr

Heading, off the ball and jumping need improving if I was going to be picky. :p

Kvarnlof

Heading, off the ball, jumping and natural fitness could be better, again if I was being picky.

Pitcher

Decisions (tiny bit), positioning, agility, concentration, anticipation, composure and jumping (tiny bit) need improving. Looks promising, eccentricity of 12 is a shame but oh well.

McGoldrick

FB – crossing, positioning, tackling, pace, passing, anticipation and decisions need improving.

AMR – crossing, pace, passing, creativity, off the ball, acceleration, balance and technique need improving.

Neumann

If I was being pedantic I would say his pace could be a little better, otherwise he looks very good.

jungli5t

Castellano

Dribbling, heading, tackling, anticipation, decisions and off the ball need abit of work.

Giordano

Dribbling, heading and jumping need abit of work on, looks good though.

Gould

Pace and anticipation needs abit of work, otherwise looks good.

Howe

AML – crossing, passing, off the ball and balance need improving.

AMC – passing, finishing, composure, off the ball and decisions needs a little bit of work.

Leary

Jumping (tiny bit), pace and bravery need improving a little, looks good though.

Strapak

Off the ball needs a little bit of work, otherwise he looks very good.

Thompson

Creativity, passing, pace, flair and balance will need improving.

Hy Hopey , my last post here was when i signed some youngsters , played 3 seasons so i want to give your opinion on them and on 2 youngsters i have stumbled that look great imo.

Tery Clifford found him at Sunderland and snapped him for 650 k his stats give me hope he will be a good striker

nbojm0.jpg

Milton my scout found him in octomber when he was scouting south america so i bidded 14,5 mil euro and let him stay until 1st of july in brazil

2h6eu05.jpg

Now for my fav 2 regens

Liam Lee

Bought him when he was 16 from southampton for 2 mil euro , now at 19 he was called for the England big squad but he didnt get his first cap yet

wmkmco.jpg

Benjamin Marshall , bought him from Man U when he was in his last year of contract for just 3,5 mil because me and mike phelan had "a special bound" thingie...he had 2 very solid seasons with Wba that got him 4 caps for England.

2e337gn.jpg

setzel

Clifford

Heading, anticipation, strength, off the ball and flair need improving, looks quite promising though.

Milton

Bravery, strength and anticipation need improving, looks good though and with room for improvement.

Lee

Heading, passing, technique, off the ball, decisions and anticipation need working on, looks promising. Very good physically.

Marshall

Finishing, composure, dribbling, off the ball and decisions need a little bit of work, otherwise looking good.

Is it cheating to post players here from a save in Brazil? :D

I got this regen right off in the Santos game I just started (they don't waste any time over there). He's a left-back who (according to the scout) is equally adept as a central defender. 1 star CA, 6 star PA.

rodrigo.jpg

What do you guys think? I have some other promising regens, too. I'll post 'em later.

hamilton162

Beckford

AMC – passing, creativity, dribbling and decisions need improving.

FC – creativity, passing, dribbling, first touch, flair, balance and anticipation will need work on.

Puckett

DM – marking, concentration, decisions, positioning, bravery, pace, acceleration and determination would need improving.

AMR/AML – crossing, pace, acceleration, off the ball and balance all need working on.

AMC – finishing, off the ball and decisions need some work.

Brennan

AMC - decisions and teamwork need improving.

FC – balance, teamwork and anticipation need improving.

Demanage

AML – passing, acceleration, off the ball and balance could be improving.

AMC – passing, finishing, off the ball and decisions need abit of work.

Carr

Heading, off the ball and jumping need improving if I was going to be picky. :p

Kvarnlof

Heading, off the ball, jumping and natural fitness could be better, again if I was being picky.

Pitcher

Decisions (tiny bit), positioning, agility, concentration, anticipation, composure and jumping (tiny bit) need improving. Looks promising, eccentricity of 12 is a shame but oh well.

McGoldrick

FB – crossing, positioning, tackling, pace, passing, anticipation and decisions need improving.

AMR – crossing, pace, passing, creativity, off the ball, acceleration, balance and technique need improving.

Neumann

If I was being pedantic I would say his pace could be a little better, otherwise he looks very good.

Cheers for that HoPeY :thup:

I'm hoping that McGoldrick and Pitcher will become a lot better, hence the reason why i'm giving them plenty of first team games. Pitcher's eccentricity hasn't been a problem so far, which is good. I'm also hoping that Beckford will become as good as, if not better than Brennan, who is insane, he got 75 goals the season before last :eek: I'm also hoping that he'll break the all-time England goalscoring record, which stands at 71 goals atm.

Right, so, I have got these two gentlemen and while they aren't the U18 regen starlets anymore, I'd still like to hear how great they ar- no wait, I mean how to get the very, very best out of them. Paul Henderson and Nick Fogg, respectively. Oh and in case anyone wants to know, the skin is 'three'. Or 'four', I'm not sure now.

986cn5.png

This is AM/F C Henderson. I'm playing him in the central AM role in a 4–2–3–1 with extremely high mentality and creative freedom, and in a free role. I basically want him to do everything, score, pass, dribble, you get the idea. I think he's capable enough stats-wise but sometimes it feels as if he doesn't have that much impact. Though perhaps my expectations are to blame as they are too, well... not high, just too broad, wanting him to do everything?

14xo653.png

And this is Fogg, a DM/AM RC. I don't have too many doubts about deploying him but input is always welcome. Henderson actually replaced him in the AM position (although not necessarily in the role, as Fogg was more of a playmaker whereas Henderson I try to use as a withdrawn forward). So now he finds himself alongside a defensive, no forward runs CM in a sort of box to box midfield role with mixed mentality but high creative freedom and through balls on often. The downside is that he doesn't get to use his attacking attributes as much but, as with Henderson, perhaps one can't have it all.

Archived