Approaching end of first season with Man City

rich123

I am coming to the end of the first season with Manchester City, which has been successful :-

FA Cup - 6th round

League Cup - Winners

UEFA Cup - In the Final

League - 2nd - with 4 games remaining - def top three (champ league), only 3 points of the top!

My question is, who to sign and improve my side, who will want to come to me, as I assume I wll get a big budget?

And also, all my top players are wanted by big clubs, I dont mind this, but the bids are like what they are worth, so rejecting bids, n they are starting to become very un-happy, which is not helping morale

Current Team

GK - Fransico Ochoa

LB - Marcelo

RB - Michah Richards The defense work well 2 gether, strugling to find players, who will coem to me, who are quality

CB - Naldo

CB - Richard Dunne

AMR - Wright Phillips - Does what is needed

AML- Petrov - Great shot

DM - Veloso - Holds the team 2 gether

CM - Joao Moutinho - Star man

CM - Miachael Johnson

ST - Robinho - either scores 2 a game, or has a mare

Star Subs

Srna - Play n where along back 4

Kompany -

Mario Balotelli - Future star next year

Giuseppe Rossi - Always scores when needed

In my opinion, I need a qualitity CB, a winger who can play both sides, a centre midfielder, and another striker, but teh players I have, are doing the job at the moment, so who to sign, who will come to me?

Cheers for you help

You have got a quality CB in Micah Richards! Srna should start every game IMO on the right (or the left). Replace Richard Dunne with Richards in the centre and a new LB is required because Marcelo is rubbish at defending.

EDIT: This should really be in the Man City Thread.

Archived