Your most consistent team? (your longest time without making a signing)

I am currently into my third season with Arsenal and i could see the squad i have now lasting me a very long time as i look to the challenge of making the club the richest in the world, Just wondered how long everyone has gone with strengthening their sides. My current squad is ...

GK's

Oscar Ustari

Manuel Almunia

Joe Hart (on his way to Sunderland)

Oier Olazabal (joining on a free at end of season as Hart replacement)

DR's

Bakary Sagna

Justin Hoyte (looks like he wants out)

Miguel Torres (joining on a free at end of season as Hoyte replacement)

DL's

Gael Clichy

Marcelo

DC's

Kolo Toure

Micah Richards

Sergio Ramos

Mamadou Sakho

MR's

Theo Walcott

Jeremy Menez

ML's

Silva

Carlos Vela (was sold and bought back)

MC's

Mathieu Flamini

Cesc Fabregas

Michael Johnson

AMC's

Sergio Aguero

Guilherme

ST's

Emmanuel Adebayor

Klaas Jan Huntelaar

Back-up first teamers - Sidnei, Johan Djourou, Bernardo, James Dunne,Gio Dos Santos, Gui Assulin, Rhys Murphy.

I have sold alot of Arsenals youngsters but all have an agreed buy back price so if they do well enough i will take them back. The only time i will sell is if a player wants to move and if i have a replacement lined up.

Let me know your thoughts, Lodge.

the post states that "i could see the squad i have now lasting me a very long time" ... "Just wondered how long everyone has gone with strengthening their sides".

This isn't a post regarding Arsenal, it's regarding everyones good teams, hence why i posted it as a post in the good player & team guide.

Hope thats cleared it up, thanks.

understood mate.. but your still contradicting yourself..

you say 'without making a signing' and then 'i could see the squad i have now lasting me a very long time' ..

but you've clearly made huge changes... and your clearly gonna be making some more judging by your comments...

Miguel Torres (joining on a free at end of season as Hoyte replacement)

Joe Hart (on his way to Sunderland)

Oier Olazabal (joining on a free at end of season as Hart replacement)

Justin Hoyte (looks like he wants out)

wheres the consistancy your talking about?

i could see this being the last post i bother opening, lol. I'm not saying 'look at my team i haven't made one single change' i am saying 'i could see the squad i have now lasting me a very long time'.

I didn't set up this post to debate my team i set it up to find out if anyone has had a team for a number of seasons without making many changes, so do you have an example to share?

Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"Just wondered how long everyone has gone with strengthening their sides".

It would make sense if that was "without". If thats just an error, then cool. Else, I still have no clue! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Error.

Archived