O'Leary's Trainee's Football Manager Forums

Hi.

Just wanted to promote my newly started forums for the Football Manager game.

The idea behind the forums was in part to offer some of the Football Manager creations that I have made, and thought it would be a good idea to share with the rest of the FM community. What really made the forums a "must" was my newest creation; the OLT Expanded Hair Pack, which is original (a first to my knowledge) and of good quality.

Read about the OLT Expanded Hair Pack on these (official) forums:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2413271#post2413271

But, offering my own creations is not the only thing I am hoping these forums will provide.

I am an avid career gamer, and what is key to my enjoyment of the game is realism in all aspects of the game. So, I want logos for every team, competition. I want facepacks for every single player in the game (imagine that)... and I am also very keen on seeing realism being kept as the years progress and newgens start taking over the gaming world.

There are many things that can be done to improve the newgens - not only in terms of their abilities, but also with their appearance (hence the hair pack), names and a lot of other things that I would love to help investigate and possibly provide useful information and other things to the developers of the game so that we can all get the best gaming experience possible.

I have played the game since the early 90's, so I've witnessed the massive improvements that has been happening to the game, and I can only imagine how great it will be in another 10-15 years... because, I'm sure I'll still be around playing it, if they are still making it.

The forums are also meant to be just a friendly place to just hang out and discuss the game we all love, and the more the merrier. Hopefully these forums will come alive, and some good things will come out of it as well.

Do come over and have a peak, if only to just download some stuff, but I would sure like to see some friendly faces post a comment or two - registration is quick, easy and free.

O'Leary's Trainee's Football Manager Forums

Thanks

O'Leary's Trainee

Archived