4-2-3-1 Blitz, a combination of solid defence and attracting football...

Thanks.

I tend to always work in England, so I've decided to move to Italy. I'm going to try Napoli. ;D

The team isn't that big, so it will be difficult. But I've told the board I'm looking for European Competition, which is 7th(I think), which I think that I can get. =)

They're also poorer than I thought. I've tried to buy one of the CMs, and I have a bid for Rosina. If I get these two, I'll try and use the remainder for a CB.

Also, which GK did you use?

I've placed a bid for Vincent Enyeama, but it looks like Juventus are going to beat me to it...

The key to success in Italy is co-ownership, always remember that JDownie...With the right co-ownership deals you can make an excellent team out of Napoli. I used Rudenko(GK) quite succesfully. If you need any tips on players go ahead, I think I might be able to help (I know the Italian serie A like the back of my hand) Good luck with Napoli, a european qualification is a realistic prospect!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, I forgot about Co-ownership.

I've still got about 2.3M left, after buying a CB, and an AM. I signed Feghouli, and Diamountene.

I signed a Coach(their GK Coach is terrible, and they have no fitness coach).

(Sorry if this sounds rude, or impolite I am just an outspoken Greek guy) I think that you would do a lot better if you adopted a more aggressive approach in the transfer market. I am telling you this because I managed Napoli and by finding the right bargains you could do wonders with your modest budget. Feghouli is not yet ready for first team football, and Diamountene is worse than the DCs you already have...Anyway, you are the Napoli manager, not me ;)

(Sorry if this sounds rude, or impolite I am just an outspoken Greek guy) I think that you would do a lot better if you adopted a more aggressive approach in the transfer market. I am telling you this because I managed Napoli and by finding the right bargains you could do wonders with your modest budget. Feghouli is not yet ready for first team football, and Diamountene is worse than the DCs you already have...Anyway, you are the Napoli manager, not me ;)

Lol, ok.

I shall be an aggressive business man.

I've put in a bid for Rosina, for co-ownership. ;)

Korr perhaps you could post what players you bought and sold with Napoli please?

Hey Salkster,

I can't remember all the players I sold and signed, but here it goes:

Sold:

Iezzo, Aronica, Savini, Cannavaro,Bogliaccino, Passienza, Herman Dennis, Pia, Zalayeta(?).

Bought: (co-ownerships first) Rosina, Migliaccio, Rivas, Zambelli, Simone Vitale, Fornaroli, Mascio (17 years old must buy), Edgar Barretto

(non co-ownerships) Gioda, Juan Manuel Torres, Rudenko.

That's all I can remember from the fisrst season. I have deleted my saved game to start a new one with Wolves, therefore I can't be of more a help, sorry. There must had been 1-2 more sold and signed but I can't recall now...

I tried this tactic with ManUtd, i won the league and only lost twice. Great tactic, needed a little tweaking here and there but it worked well.

Great! I am happy it worked well for you!

...Forget it.

johaN'

I guess that "forget it" means that you did not have the results you expected. Sorry about that mate, If you were more specific about your squad, I could help a bit.

I guess that "forget it" means that you did not have the results you expected. Sorry about that mate, If you were more specific about your squad, I could help a bit.

No, i havent tested it jet. I wrote "forget it" because the download link did not work at first, and i asked if you could load it up somewhere else, but i just had to put it in IE and not in Firfox.

No' date=' i havent tested it jet. I wrote "forget it" because the download link did not work at first, and i asked if you could load it up somewhere else, but i just had to put it in IE and not in Firfox.[/quote']

lol sorry again then. Keep me posted and if you want to ask anything, go ahead. Good luck!

Hey Korr! Thanks for the tactic, tried it with the tottenham squad even though im a arsenal fan(sorry im a traitor!) came 2nd in my first season won the UC and dominated the second season through the help of de rossi the juventus LB and also silva! but 1 question im tired of keep flicking from theme to theme to make the tactics! how do i download your one and place it so i can use it in my tactics? (without doing it myself!) :thup::D

Hey Korr! Thanks for the tactic, tried it with the tottenham squad even though im a arsenal fan(sorry im a traitor!) came 2nd in my first season won the UC and dominated the second season through the help of de rossi the juventus LB and also silva! but 1 question im tired of keep flicking from theme to theme to make the tactics! how do i download your one and place it so i can use it in my tactics? (without doing it myself!) :thup::D

Hey Mrwhibbs,

Congratulations on your success even though you are a traitor lol. Call me dumb, but I can't understand what your problem is...There are 2 links

http://w19.easy-share.com/1903083989.html

http://w1.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1231193063

You download it from these links, then copy/paste it to C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tactics

After that you can import it from your tactics menu inside the game. Did that solve your problem?

Hey Korr, yeah i've done it im playing VIA Steam (piece of **** software! lol) anyways i got a question for ya, i've had my time at tottenham now and because im at work and i have two copies (while the boss is not around ;) lol) i thought of starting the game with Man Utd, just doing pre season now, brought in Richards (Man City), Silva (Valencia), Matias Fernandez (Villareal), Miguel Veloso (Sporting), Juao Moutihno (Sporting again) and i was reading deeper into your tactics, and was wondering if you could make recomendations to players at CB (as you said about speed) LB RB (Gary Neville is just shocking! and slow!) and Evra tends to have 1 game good 10 games bad, plus a new keeper, Van Der Saar's just too old! and i need an idea on some decent AM/R/L & maybe some MCL/R.. Let Me Know! Also Money Isnt A Option So Dont Mind Paying!

and keep up the good work mate! brilliant tactic 5*

Hey Korr, yeah i've done it im playing VIA Steam (piece of **** software! lol) anyways i got a question for ya, i've had my time at tottenham now and because im at work and i have two copies (while the boss is not around ;) lol) i thought of starting the game with Man Utd, just doing pre season now, brought in Richards (Man City), Silva (Valencia), Matias Fernandez (Villareal), Miguel Veloso (Sporting), Juao Moutihno (Sporting again) and i was reading deeper into your tactics, and was wondering if you could make recomendations to players at CB (as you said about speed) LB RB (Gary Neville is just shocking! and slow!) and Evra tends to have 1 game good 10 games bad, plus a new keeper, Van Der Saar's just too old! and i need an idea on some decent AM/R/L & maybe some MCL/R.. Let Me Know! Also Money Isnt A Option So Dont Mind Paying!

and keep up the good work mate! brilliant tactic 5*

Steam? yup, it's really ****** up!. Now, let me make some recommendations:

GK:Rene Adler, Akinfeev, Mandanda, Manuel Neuer.

CB: Cristian Zapata (Udinese) Trust me, he will be your CB for the rest of your game. Fast, excellent pace/acceleration/positioning/marking/ tackling/jumping/heading. He is consistent, professional and loyal. what more could you ask???

DR: De Silvestri (Lazio) perhaps not yet ready for first team football (for Man Utd anyway), but once you 've bought him you 'll never have to look for a RB again. Of course, the obvious choice would be Srna, equally adept as a RB/LB

DL.Clichy, De Ceglie, Chiellini

MLC: Veloso,Timoschuck, Toulalan, De rossi, Palombo

MRC: Hamsik (trust me) Inler (again trust me), Edgar Barretto (after the first season he becomes a "midfield general")

AMRLC: Ben Arfa, Fernandinho, Cassano, Giovinco, Feghouli (not ready yet, but in my game he is dubbed as the new Zidane)

FC: Vucinic, Pandev, Pato

I tried not to suggest the more obvious signings, but some of the hidden treasures of the game instead. these players are world class, don't worry if some of the names don't ring any bells. Especially Zapata, he is a MUST buy. Good luck with United (traitor:))

well thank you, you dont have anything like msn or even a hotmail or g mail, nice to keep in touch with someone who likes the game and also has some great ideas!, and someone who i forgot to mention is a demon player with the first seasons, sergio aguero (obv!) carlos vela (after two seasons he is my starter with tot over VILLA!, and javi martinez (athletico!) absolutly BRILLIANT! :).. forgot to say only snag with zapata, hes injured beginning of the season for 2 months! :O!

I gave it ago and no problems, the thing I like is to have an even formation and I find it difficult to play with a formation that has one MC going back while the other doesn't and don't really like all ACM going up the field but this a problem with the game because you can't put arrows to the left or right anymore.

When looking at the formation on the screen, I don't see the width in the team but watching a game, the ACM on the right gives width, not so much on the left but the only things wrong about them are my pet peeves.

But I do have a question, if you had Ronaldo in your squad, where would you play him? Where would you play Fabregas and Messi?

And who's the best player to get for the defensive midfielder? The MC with the arrow going down.

Snake, Honestly your like me unless its mirrored i normally dont like it but tried the tactics with to going back, honestly no one dominates the middle which is great to have someone like palombo going back and maybe a Fabergas, that kind of player centre, also on question with messi and ronaldo, about 6 games in not lost a game 22 goals scored BUT! heavily invested! sold ferdinand, carrick, flectcher, tevez, and berba (****!) and brought in some great players from the top which Karr told me, but, messi works well on the left as the same as david silva, ronaldo on the right and if you can, try to buy the werder breman AM © cant remeber hes name, think its Diego, only thing that lacks for him, his team work, but a season with you and hes spot on!...

EDIT:

Karr also wondering im great game wise for bargins and picking great players for future but never got the training and how it works, so maybe you can give some advice or maybe some download link to a great training regime? im just totally lost then it comes to touching it! Tar Pal :)

I am going to give this a shot with BSN side Solihull Moors. It may be a little advanced for a lower league side, but I will try it with them.

Good luck Henry, this should be a very interesting experiment....

I gave it ago and no problems, the thing I like is to have an even formation and I find it difficult to play with a formation that has one MC going back while the other doesn't and don't really like all ACM going up the field but this a problem with the game because you can't put arrows to the left or right anymore.

When looking at the formation on the screen, I don't see the width in the team but watching a game, the ACM on the right gives width, not so much on the left but the only things wrong about them are my pet peeves.

But I do have a question, if you had Ronaldo in your squad, where would you play him? Where would you play Fabregas and Messi?

And who's the best player to get for the defensive midfielder? The MC with the arrow going down.

hey Snake Bite (nice nickname by the way)

I preferred the 3 ACs formation in order to produce effective wing play and wingers cutting inside at the same time. As for The CM with the back arrow, there is no other choice. All tactics employing 2 MCs have on as holding midfielder and the other as MCa.

As for your questions:

1. Fabregas would be perfect for the MRC (the MC without the back arrow)

2.Messi would be my AMLC

3.You have quite a few choices here. Lassana Diarra, Mascherano, Cambiasso, Timoschuk, Velloso, Toulalan.

4.I would use him as AMRC and retrain him to play AMC at the same time. He is already competent in this position, therefore it won't be long before he becomes accomplished.

If there's anything else, let me know!

Thanks, I have to say the team is playing some good football and looks alright defensively, would there be any kind of effect if I moved the MC back to be DMC and move the arrow of the central AMC downwards?

And I looked at Tymoschuk as the player for the defensive MC at the moment.

Quote: As for your questions:

2.Messi would be my AMLC

3.You have quite a few choices here. Lassana Diarra, Mascherano, Cambiasso, Timoschuk, Velloso, Toulalan.

4.I would use him as AMRC and retrain him to play AMC at the same time. He is already competent in this position, therefore it won't be long before he becomes accomplished.

On regards to Korr's message, Timoschuk and Cambiasso are great in Spain, Italy, Russia, Portugal, France, Germany, & Most other european league's, but when it comes to the premier league, it is hard for Timoschuk to adapt before the january transfer (by then most people have sold him for profit), and Cambiasso starts slow, Great Buy! by the end of the season, great captian too ;)

Quote: As for your questions:

2.Messi would be my AMLC

On regards to Korr's message, Timoschuk and Cambiasso are great in Spain, Italy, Russia, Portugal, France, Germany, & Most other european league's, but when it comes to the premier league, it is hard for Timoschuk to adapt before the january transfer (by then most people have sold him for profit), and Cambiasso starts slow, Great Buy! by the end of the season, great captian too ;)

I am not an EPL expert so it would be wise to agree with MrWibbs. Glad to hear you are satisfied with your United's game so far Snake Bite!

Just wanted to say..

This tactic is really good!

With Barcelona;

Real Madrid - Barcelona (CUP) = 0-4

Barcelona - Sevilla (League) = 3-1

Real Madrid - Barcelona (League) = 0-2

Barcelona - Malaga (League) = 5-0

Im going to experiment some more...I got like 20-30 chances a game (its what the statistics says), but only like 6-13 are on goal. So i need to improve that....

Last but not least...

Eto'o is incredible as a striker in this Tactic...!!!

Thanks!!

Mitch

Just wanted to say..

This tactic is really good!

With Barcelona;

Real Madrid - Barcelona (CUP) = 0-4

Barcelona - Sevilla (League) = 3-1

Real Madrid - Barcelona (League) = 0-2

Barcelona - Malaga (League) = 5-0

Im going to experiment some more...I got like 20-30 chances a game (its what the statistics says), but only like 6-13 are on goal. So i need to improve that....

Last but not least...

Eto'o is incredible as a striker in this Tactic...!!!

Thanks!!

Mitch

Thanks Mitchlw!

I had never tested the tactic in Spain myself and your feedback is much appreciated. Keep me posted on your trophies:) cheers

hey korr this tactic is great won the epl twice in a row with liverpool anybody using this tactic should use my training schedules my players stats seem to be going up a lot with them if you want them search for the beast training schedule thread on the tt&t forum any feedback would be appreciated

hey korr this tactic is great won the epl twice in a row with liverpool anybody using this tactic should use my training schedules my players stats seem to be going up a lot with them if you want them search for the beast training schedule thread on the tt&t forum any feedback would be appreciated

Glad you like it Burford. You should post your schedules here to make things easier the people downloading the tactic.Credit is due where credit is due of course!

Hey Korr,

I would like your opinion about my At. Madrid side for this tactic. Im still in my first season. My team is:

GK: Coupet

DL: Radu

DC: Kompany

DC: Heitinga

DR: Ujsfalusi

MC: Raul Garcia

MC: Camacho

AM: Simao

AM: Mata

AM: Maxi R.

AC: Aguero ( Owen as back-up)

Is this squad suitable for this tactic?

Thanks in advance;)

Hey Korr,

I would like your opinion about my At. Madrid side for this tactic. Im still in my first season. My team is:

GK: Coupet

DL: Radu

DC: Kompany

DC: Heitinga

DR: Ujsfalusi

MC: Raul Garcia

MC: Camacho

AM: Simao

AM: Mata

AM: Maxi R.

AC: Aguero ( Owen as back-up)

Is this squad suitable for this tactic?

Thanks in advance;)

Hey, vd_Windt88,

I think that this side would go for the top 4 with relative ease. If I were you I should use Camacho as MLC (the MC with the back arrow) and Garcia as MRC. I would also retrain Simao to play as a AMC. Keep me posted, and if you have more questions, just ask!

Hey, vd_Windt88,

I think that this side would go for the top 4 with relative ease. If I were you I should use Camacho as MLC (the MC with the back arrow) and Garcia as MRC. I would also retrain Simao to play as a AMC. Keep me posted, and if you have more questions, just ask!

Thanks for the advice! Off course i'll keep you posted about my results and signings!

Hi Korr!

I have just started a new game with Napoli. I sold Hamsik 30 million to Man. City.

What players would you reccomend me?

Thx for your help.

Hey Kornel,

I recommend the following:

1. Leandro Gioda DC. 1,5m

2.Nelson Rivas DRC (co-ownereship) 1m must

3.Papa Gueye D/DMC (metalist) 1.5m must

4.Rosina AMRC (Torino co-ownership) 2.5m must

5.Buonanote AMLC River 6-8m

6.Edgar Barretto 2-3 m(reggina co-ownership 2-3m) must

7.migliaccio mc (co-ownership) 2m must

8.Miguel Torres DR/L 2-3m (if transfer- listed)

9. Goran pandev AM/FC (co-ownership 7.5m) must buy

10. Matteo Rubin DL (torino co-ownership)

11. Zambelli Brescia DR/MRC Brescia

12.Savio AMLC brescia

13.Mascio MC cisco (great prospect)

14.Celso Borges AMC (Saprissa)

15. Damian Gimenez ( DL ) Chornomorets

16. willians santana (vitoria)

These are good for starters. You should get rid of all the dead wood of course. Keep me posted, perhaps I will be able to remember another good bargain. Good luck!

Hey korr i'm thinking about starting rom scratch with a new newcastle file aiming at using this tactic and building my squad around it any suggestions for amc's within a reasonable price (have at best including sales 15-20 million and other areas need a player or two)

Hey korr i'm thinking about starting rom scratch with a new newcastle file aiming at using this tactic and building my squad around it any suggestions for amc's within a reasonable price (have at best including sales 15-20 million and other areas need a player or two)

Hi jdckelly,

I would have to admit that's quite a challenge. Let's see...

1. Landon Donovan

2.Alessandro Rosina

3.Ali Karimi

4.Andres D'alessandro

5.Daniel Luduena

6.Fernando Belluschi

7.Mauro Bresciano

8.Mussa Dembele

9.Andreas Ivanschitz

10.Diego Souza

11.Mohammed Abou Trika

and some younger prospects:

1.Rafael Sobis

2.Welliton (S.Moscow)

3.Willians santana (Vitoria)

4.Marquinhos (palmeiras)

5.Guillerme (Cruzeiro)

6Matias Fernandez

7.Balazs Dzsudzsak

8.Maor Bozaglo

These are a few that come in mind. Of course I supposed that you already knew what the obvious choices were, so I tried to recommend other players. I am not sure about the work permit thing though. You won't be able to sign some of them because of that. Let me know if you have any more questions about other positions. Good luck! Oh, and please to tell which of them you managed to signed in the end!

hey korr just to say although i'm only a few games into the season with Man UTD this tactic is one of the best I have tried with any team. I may try this with a lower league team as well. Cheers man

Thanks mate!

If you are planning to start a game in a lower league check the standard version I uploaded today. (you 'll find it in the first post) Thanks again and good luck!

In my second season and i'm struggling to score goals and get points from teams that i should be beating.

Gonna give this a go and see how i get on.

Hope it will solve your problems mate. If you have any questions, just ask.

Seems great. I'll try it with my Southampton side.

Just one request though. Could you do me a favor by filtering out the necessary requirements for each position? Because from all the playres that you suggested none seems attracted to come.LOL

Thanks in advance. Will keep you updated

Seems great. I'll try it with my Southampton side.

Just one request though. Could you do me a favor by filtering out the necessary requirements for each position? Because from all the playres that you suggested none seems attracted to come.LOL

Thanks in advance. Will keep you updated

Here we go:

GK:Communication, handling, jumping, reflexes, positioning

CB:Pace, acceleration, marking, tackling, jumping, positioning

SB:Pace, acceleration, tackling, positioning, crossing, stamina

MLC:Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Work Rate, Strength.

MRC; Marking, Positioning, Passing, Teamwork, Stamina,

AMRC/AMLC Pace, Acceleration, Technique, Flair, Dribbling

AMC First Touch, Technique, Creativity, Flair, Decisions

FC Technique, Creativity, Long Shots, Strength, First Touch

A few tips: Since you ll be managing a smaller club, you should choose the most important stats per position. It's up to you to decide whether you neglect speed for positioning (DC), passing for teamwork (MRC), e.t.c. If you have any questions, I ll be happy to help (If I can :)) Good luck!

Hey Kornel,

First of all congratulations on your squad. You have made some quality signings...

Now this is what I suggest:

GK:Enyeama

DR: Maggio

DL:Vitale

DRC:Gioda

DLC:Rivas

MRC:Migliaccio/Gargano

MLC:Blasi/Pazienza

AMRC:Barretto

AMC:Witsel

AMLC:Alex

CF:Pandev (of course)

A few suggestions: Try to get rid of the following: Cannavaro, Rinaudo, Iezzo(GK),Savini, Aronica,Bogliaccino, Mannini,Pia, German Denis, Zalayetta.

Don't lose: Russoto, Mascio

Suggested signings: Rosina (Torino co-ownership), Simone Vitale DL, Benito Nicolas Viola AMC Reggina (Excellent prospect), Viviano GK (Brescia), Savio (brescia), Cascio (cisco), Rubin DL (torino).

You should also retrain Lavezzi as a AMC. He becomes a killer AMRC. Also give Barretto a lot of match practice, he can become a class act for any club. And please ask me again when the January transfer window approaches. Cheers!

Hey! I have been struggling ever since FM09 came out to find a formation that works! I thought I'd give this a try with my Everton game and even though I'm still abit inconsistent I am finding that I am winning games by more than your 1-0's 2-0's! I have also masterminded a 2-0 win at The Emirates and 2-0 win over Man Utd in the last few games. I think if I stick with this formation, the consistency will come as my players adapt to the formation/instructions.

Anyways here's a look at my first team :-

GK: Howard

DR: Neville

DL: Baines

DC: Yobo

DC: Jagielka

MRC: Arteta

MLC: Fellaini

AMRC: Osman

AMC: Cahill

AMLC: Pienaar

ST: Yakubu

I know you said that the striking role would better suit an FC but listen to this for Yakubu's stats :- Apps19(1) Goals 18 Assists 3 MOM's 4 and Av. Rating 7.21.

I have only signed 1 player so far this season - Jaime Gavilan (Valencia) but he doesnt't quite fit into the new formation but I did buy him when I was playing with wingers. However, I am retraining him to play in the AMLC role.

Well enough rambling, just wanted to say thanks for the tactics and I will hopefully be back with a positive update soon.

Golfpunk :)

Korr, how you been mate i been playing half a season with some new signings ill put my team here man utd, 18 games in so nearly half way, best results so far.

Man Utd 9 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea 3 - 7 Man Utd

Bronby 0 - 11 Man Utd

West Ham 2 - 13 Man Utd (league cup)

Man Utd 19 - 1 Plymoth (they scored cause i changed rooney for mandanda and he scored a hat trick)

The Team I Have!

GK: Mandanda, (Spare) Van Der Saar

RB: Micah Richards,

LB: Evra

CB: Ferdinand

CB: Zapata

(Those Two Are THE BEST Partnership Going!) conceded 2 goals in 10 matches! and they were both from chelsea and liverpool!!

MC Holding: Palombo

MC Free Role: Hamsik, (spares) giggs, scholes, anderson

AML: Ben Arfa

AMC: Cristi Ronaldo (PUT HIM THIER AND HE IS THE ****ING DADDY! (sorry for the swearing) train him for that role and he has scored 24 goals in 13 games!)

AMR: Fernandinho - not the greatest on stats but MY GOD, he has scored 15 long range shots, 8 penalties, 29 assits, 1 red card :), not been injured since he came to me (YET!)

Forward! By far THE HARDEST thing to find is a decent centre forward! YET i found a flaw in Korr's Tactic for this one (sorry mate!) on the tactic channge the FC to forward run (the maximum and long shots and everything else) i sold berba first window when i started for 26.5 million to man city, tevez to tottenham for 18.5 and rooney to villareal for 25 million (wanted him gone!) brought in Pandev and also Keirisson and between them both... 76 goals in 28 matches (from start of season to 18th game in prem plus other cups etc!) they are both brilliant and Keirisson just gets better and better! also brought in Lloris to replace V.D.S for the new season, T. Silva (1.4m great buy) BUT! i got de silvestri worked fine straight away even though young! rene adler and loaned him out!, edgar barretto (end of season before i get him! giovinco but he went home because he was home sick! get him back july and also feghouli! the daddy of daddys! would recommend all the players ive said and you WONT go wrong!

Korr, how you been mate i been playing half a season with some new signings ill put my team here man utd, 18 games in so nearly half way, best results so far.

Man Utd 9 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea 3 - 7 Man Utd

Bronby 0 - 11 Man Utd

Man Utd 19 - 1 Plymoth (they scored cause i changed rooney for mandanda and he scored a hat trick)

The Team I Have!

(Those Two Are THE BEST Partnership Going!) conceded 2 goals in 10 matches! and they were both from chelsea and liverpool!!

AMC: Cristi Ronaldo (PUT HIM THIER AND HE IS THE ****ING DADDY! (sorry for the swearing) train him for that role and he has scored 24 goals in 13 games!)

AMR: Fernandinho - not the greatest on stats but MY GOD, he has scored 15 long range shots, 8 penalties, 29 assits, 1 red card :), not been injured since he came to me (YET!)

Forward! By far THE HARDEST thing to find is a decent centre forward! YET i found a flaw in Korr's Tactic for this one (sorry mate!) on the tactic channge the FC to forward run (the maximum and long shots and everything else) i sold berba first window when i started for 26.5 million to man city, tevez to tottenham for 18.5 and rooney to villareal for 25 million (wanted him gone!) brought in Pandev and also Keirisson and between them both... 76 goals in 28 matches (from start of season to 18th game in prem plus other cups etc!) they are both brilliant and Keirisson just gets better and better! also brought in Lloris to replace V.D.S for the new season, T. Silva (1.4m great buy) BUT! i got de silvestri worked fine straight away even though young! rene adler and loaned him out!, edgar barretto (end of season before i get him! giovinco but he went home because he was home sick! get him back july and also feghouli! the daddy of daddys! would recommend all the players ive said and you WONT go wrong!

Those are some crazy scores Whibbs. You scored 9 against Arsenal and 19 against Plymouth? Really?

@ Korr: impressive looking tactic.

What do you think of this possible team:

GK: Hugo Lloris

DR: Davide Santon (wonderkid)

DL: Fabio Grosso

DCs: Thiago Silva and Mamadou Sakho (wonderkid)

MCR: Toni Kroos

MCL: Lassana Diarra

AMCR: Alexis Sanchez

AMC: Miralem Pjanic (wonderkid)

AMCL: Hatem Ben Arfa or Angel Di Maria

FC: Karim Benzema or Bojan

I also have Sofiane Feghouli, Fausto Rossi, Ivica Olic, Dani Aquino, Henri Saivet

In case you were wondering, this is my Olympique Lyon team. So what do you think? Any suggestions?

Hey! I have been struggling ever since FM09 came out to find a formation that works! I thought I'd give this a try with my Everton game and even though I'm still abit inconsistent I am finding that I am winning games by more than your 1-0's 2-0's! I have also masterminded a 2-0 win at The Emirates and 2-0 win over Man Utd in the last few games. I think if I stick with this formation, the consistency will come as my players adapt to the formation/instructions.

Anyways here's a look at my first team :-

GK: Howard

DR: Neville

DL: Baines

DC: Yobo

DC: Jagielka

MRC: Arteta

MLC: Fellaini

AMRC: Osman

AMC: Cahill

AMLC: Pienaar

ST: Yakubu

I know you said that the striking role would better suit an FC but listen to this for Yakubu's stats :- Apps19(1) Goals 18 Assists 3 MOM's 4 and Av. Rating 7.21.

I have only signed 1 player so far this season - Jaime Gavilan (Valencia) but he doesnt't quite fit into the new formation but I did buy him when I was playing with wingers. However, I am retraining him to play in the AMLC role.

Well enough rambling, just wanted to say thanks for the tactics and I will hopefully be back with a positive update soon.

Golfpunk :)

No, problem, glad I've helped. Check the standard version too there is a link in the first post.

Man Utd 9 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea 3 - 7 Man Utd

Bronby 0 - 11 Man Utd

The Team I Have!

Damn man, I am impressed! I mean it, I am impressed! You 've got a super team...As for the flaw, I have been looking for ways to improve the tactic and I am gonna try your suggestion. Don't say you're sorry, in fact I would have to say thank you as any improvement is more than welcome. The only thing I want to check on that is how well a more average forward responds to this new set of instructions. cheers J. ,

you rock!

When you say "everything maximum" you just mean the forward runs/run with the ball/ l. shots, through balls, cross ball right?

Those are some crazy scores Whibbs. You scored 9 against Arsenal and 19 against Plymouth? Really?

@ Korr: impressive looking tactic.

What do you think of this possible team:

GK: Hugo Lloris

DR: Davide Santon (wonderkid)

DL: Fabio Grosso

DCs: Thiago Silva and Mamadou Sakho (wonderkid)

MCR: Toni Kroos

MCL: Lassana Diarra

AMCR: Alexis Sanchez

AMC: Miralem Pjanic (wonderkid)

AMCL: Hatem Ben Arfa or Angel Di Maria

FC: Karim Benzema or Bojan

I also have Sofiane Feghouli, Fausto Rossi, Ivica Olic, Dani Aquino, Henri Saivet

In case you were wondering, this is my Olympique Lyon team. So what do you think? Any suggestions?

Hey Ace,

I think you 've got a great team there. My only suggestion is that you try to sign a more all-around MRC, as kroos is too attack minded for the position. With a squad like that, you will dominate. (propably) Keep me posted!

Archived