Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for replying

Rangers bank debt is £18m. There is also a £2.8m debt to HMRC with added penalties of £1.4m, not to mention the £60m odd tax bill, although they are contesting that (albeit likely forlornly) so I don't think it should count as a debt at this stage. source: Martin Bain legal case papers, among other sources.

Celtic's debt should be reduced to £0.5m as per the latest financial figures. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14529440.stm

any ideas why i can,t get the update to show up when starting a new game?

have extracted it to \editor data as specified, and am using the latest patch...

kinda confused

goto your sports interactive folder in my documents, then in fm2011 folder create a folder called Editor Data and copy the file in there.

Once you start new game and editor date files should be one enabled, click next and it should be there.

Also thanks all for the update really looking forward to trying it out

goto your sports interactive folder in my documents, then in fm2011 folder create a folder called Editor Data and copy the file in there.

Once you start new game and editor date files should be one enabled, click next and it should be there.

Also thanks all for the update really looking forward to trying it out

thanks for the reply, but as specified above... i have already done that... its not showing up though :s

ive downloaded the file but it wont let me open it,

it says:

windows cannot open this file.

file: wal.v17.rar

to open this file, windows needs to know which program created it. windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select a list of programs from your computer. what do you want to do? use the web service to find the appropriate program? or select a program from a list.

any ideas fellas?

ive downloaded the file but it wont let me open it,

it says:

windows cannot open this file.

file: wal.v17.rar

to open this file, windows needs to know which program created it. windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select a list of programs from your computer. what do you want to do? use the web service to find the appropriate program? or select a program from a list.

any ideas fellas?

You need to extract it using and extraction program like WinRAR or 7zip. Please read the FAQ thread first for answers, or even just this last page of the thread, its been said many times :)

am playing as everton, currently on 2 jan 2011 just signed gary taylor-fletcher and james tomkins but doesnt give me opportunity to click in or out on player registration page..

any ideas ????

I presume you signed them within in the window or you haven't already submitted your squad for that window? p.s how did you get any money at everton? I have started a game as them and i haven't got a penny

I presume you signed them within in the window or you haven't already submitted your squad for that window? p.s how did you get any money at everton? I have started a game as them and i haven't got a penny

Got a 10m injection about mid october mate..

sorted i just holidayed a day and its sorted

Was seventh, still am seventh, now 5th february. Cahill scored loads, managed to keep hold of baines ,jagielka, cahill and fellaini, despite loads of bids

I'm at the end of October and i'm 10th. It took me a while to get my tactics sorted but im getting there now. I managed to keep all of the key players as well I am just waiting for either a little bit of cash (I would be happy with a few million lol) or a take over lol

I'm at the end of October and i'm 10th. It took me a while to get my tactics sorted but im getting there now. I managed to keep all of the key players as well I am just waiting for either a little bit of cash (I would be happy with a few million lol) or a take over lol

Could you send me the tactic you use Forbsie?

Me and my mate done an international save and i took Northern Ireland to the semi's of euro 2012 and lost on pens. Was so proud :) lol.

Been doing a hereford save and took them up in back 2 back promotions and just survived in Championship, its well difficult but a quality challange.

thanks for the reply stevorobbo :) i cba doing that haha and i dont know how :) ill just wait for fm 12, in the mean time a bit of fun at everton wont go a miss :)

Why dont you have some fun at an updated everton its really not that difficult to extract. :p

here's the jist of my post from up the page:

Rangers bank debt is £18m. source: Martin Bain legal case papers, among other sources.

Celtic's debt should be reduced to £0.5m as per the latest financial figures. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14529440.stm

again, thanks to all the editors for your work.

update as of today

Rangers debt is £32m. source: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/rangers/2011/09/13/craig-whyte-sorting-rangers-financial-woes-is-most-unique-challenge-i-ve-ever-faced-but-this-club-does-have-a-great-future-86908-23416973/

so does the latest file have correct finances?

thanks in advance and good job overall, (but maybe wee james forrest should be better

Why not? So people cant post issues for other people so that they can change the file themselves. Ive changed Rangers' debt because of the info posted here!

Start a new thread? Wally did ask me to close this thread but i said to keep it open incase anyone has any questions about the update.

Start a new thread? Wally did ask me to close this thread but i said to keep it open incase anyone has any questions about the update.

Why start a new new thread when people are happily using this one and know where to come for the info? If Wally isnt updating anymore, what concern is it of his or anybody elses if people continue to post here with updates on finances and transfers?

Why start a new new thread when people are happily using this one and know where to come for the info? If Wally isnt updating anymore, what concern is it of his or anybody elses if people continue to post here with updates on finances and transfers?

Because this thread is for wally's update so people who what further information about the update or if they are having installation problems then wally can try and help, not for people to clog up the thread with transfers when wally has said he is not doing any more updates.

Because this thread is for wally's update so people who what further information about the update or if they are having installation problems then wally can try and help, not for people to clog up the thread with transfers when wally has said he is not doing any more updates.

Do you mean info like "where should I put this file", "how do I get it to show up in the game" or "its a .rar file, what do I do"? This should all be in the FAQ as its not specific to wally's update. These are basic questions for any update or file. And actually all that info is in the OP. If its, "are there CA/PA changes, attribute changes and finance changes?", this info is all in the OP aswell.

I dont see what info people could possibly need that isnt already covered :confused:

Think the following should be changed to wonderkid. Phil Jones Thomas Cleverly Jack Rodwell Christian Eriksen (Ajax)Álvaro Vázquez (Espanyol) Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad)
This is why i was going to close thread for a bit Robbo :D

Archived