Wallys update

Thom Spurs guess your a glass half full kinda guy.. cos now that you finally got the update to work is there anything positive you got to say because you have just picked out mistakes or problems. Heres the thing, we have not done individual attributes just CA/PA numbers. So with the balancing of the attributes from the editor sometimes the stats come out a bit excessive. BUT....if you play the game...you will find andy carrols value goes down to about 12m and charlie adam always gets sold. As they dont play that well. Infact i havent seen liverpool finish above 5th. Why dont you enjoy the update or wait for fm12? Or get an update with no changes. Oh and spurs play VDV in a 4 4 1 1... when he basically plays upfront. Infact he just goal hanged around Crouch in the champions league. I dont think he's a 20 as a St is he but an st is deserved none the less.. Cos he's basically more of an St than an AMR. Which he was b4. Dont like it change it...

Oh.. is there anyone you have seen and think good job you got him spot on. Souli Coulibaly? I made him from scratch 3 weeks before spurs signed him.

36 thousand other downloads suggest we must be doing something right m8 :)

@fisher, agree with you about man utd finances completely had it much lower but people came on here and well moaned and said it was too low. I know, moaning who would have guessed!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thom Spurs guess your a glass half full kinda guy.. cos now that you finally got the update to work is there anything positive you got to say because you have just picked out mistakes or problems. Heres the thing, we have not done individual attributes just CA/PA numbers. So with the balancing of the attributes from the editor sometimes the stats come out a bit excessive. BUT....if you play the game...you will find andy carrols value goes down to about 12m and charlie adam always gets sold. As they dont play that well. Infact i havent seen liverpool finish above 5th. Why dont you enjoy the update or wait for fm12? Or get an update with no changes. Oh and spurs play VDV in a 4 4 1 1... when he basically plays upfront. Infact he just goal hanged around Crouch in the champions league. I dont think he's a 20 as a St is he but an st is deserved none the less.. Cos he's basically more of an St than an AMR. Which he was b4. Dont like it change it...

Oh.. is there anyone you have seen and think good job you got him spot on. Souli Coulibaly? I made him from scratch 3 weeks before spurs signed him.

36 thousand other downloads suggest we must be doing something right m8 :)

@fisher, agree with you about man utd finances completely had it much lower but people came on here and well moaned and said it was too low. I know, moaning who would have guessed!!!

In fairness myself and others are just trying to give feedback, so no need to be so sensitive to it. The fact I spent so long trying to get your DB working, as opposed to others, is because I think you and Wally have done a superb job. I'm not meaning to moan or pick it apart, but surely you want some sort of feedback? If you don't then i'll not give any. And raising Carroll to such a high PA is excessive, but I see your point and perhaps it has to be done in this case.

And since you asked, I haven't seen Coulibaly play so I have no idea if he is as potentially as brilliant as you've made him. For the record I put him down a notch. I'm not saying you've done a cack job, because obviously I wouldn't be here downloading yer DB :confused:

Anyway, I appreciate the hardwork you're both doing, for free. Did not mean to give the impression otherwise :thup:

Thought i had must of forgot :)

what were the changes again ?

Serie b: Ascoli · Bari · Brescia · Cittadella · Crotone · Empoli · Grosseto · Gubbio · Juve Stabia · Livorno · Modena · Nocerina · Padova · Pescara · Reggina · Sampdoria · Sassuolo · Torino · Varese · Verona · Vicenza

serie c1a: Avellino 1912 · Benevento · Carpi · Como · Foggia · Foligno · Lumezzane · Monza · Pavia · Pisa · Pro Vercelli · Reggiana · Sorrento · SPAL · Taranto · Ternana · Tritium · Viareggio

serie c1b: Andria BAT · Barletta · Bassano · Carrarese · Cremonese · Feralpi Salò · Frosinone · Latina · Pergocrema · Piacenza · Portosummaga · Prato · Siracusa · Spezia · Südtirol-Alto Adige · Trapani · Triestina · Virtus Lanciano

serie c2a: Alessandria · Bellaria · Borgo a Buggiano · Casale · Cuneo · Giacomense · Lecco · Mantova · Montichiari · Monza · Poggibonsi · Pro Patria · Renate · Rimini · Sambonifacese · San Marino · Santarcangelo · Savona · Treviso · Valenzana · Virtus Entella

serie c2b: Aprilia · Arzanese · Aversa Normanna · Campobasso · Catanzaro · Celano Olimpia · Chieti · Ebolitana · Fano · Fondi · Gavorrano · Giulianova · Isola Liri · L'Aquila · Melfi · Milazzo · Neapolis Frattese · Paganese · Perugia · Vibonese · Vigor Lamezia

this year the serie c2 has only 2 championship...so there isn't serie c2c...and the rules are the same of serie c1

Serie b: Ascoli · Bari · Brescia · Cittadella · Crotone · Empoli · Grosseto · Gubbio · Juve Stabia · Livorno · Modena · Nocerina · Padova · Pescara · Reggina · Sampdoria · Sassuolo · Torino · Varese · Verona · Vicenza

serie c1a: Avellino 1912 · Benevento · Carpi · Como · Foggia · Foligno · Lumezzane · Monza · Pavia · Pisa · Pro Vercelli · Reggiana · Sorrento · SPAL · Taranto · Ternana · Tritium · Viareggio

serie c1b: Andria BAT · Barletta · Bassano · Carrarese · Cremonese · Feralpi Salò · Frosinone · Latina · Pergocrema · Piacenza · Portosummaga · Prato · Siracusa · Spezia · Südtirol-Alto Adige · Trapani · Triestina · Virtus Lanciano

serie c2a: Alessandria · Bellaria · Borgo a Buggiano · Casale · Cuneo · Giacomense · Lecco · Mantova · Montichiari · Monza · Poggibonsi · Pro Patria · Renate · Rimini · Sambonifacese · San Marino · Santarcangelo · Savona · Treviso · Valenzana · Virtus Entella

serie c2b: Aprilia · Arzanese · Aversa Normanna · Campobasso · Catanzaro · Celano Olimpia · Chieti · Ebolitana · Fano · Fondi · Gavorrano · Giulianova · Isola Liri · L'Aquila · Melfi · Milazzo · Neapolis Frattese · Paganese · Perugia · Vibonese · Vigor Lamezia

this year the serie c2 has only 2 championship...so there isn't serie c2c...and the rules are the same of serie c1

Be easier for me gio if you just put who came up and who went down from serie b etc :)

Gubbio - juve stabia - verona and nocerina from serie c1 to b

Piacenza - Triestina - Portogruaro - Frosinone from b to c1b

Tritium - Pro vercelli - Carpi - Avellino to c1a

Feralpi Salò - Carrarese - Prato - latina - Trapani to c1b

Alessandria - Borgo A Buggiano - Cuneo - Mantova - Rimini - Santarcangelo Treviso to c2a

Paganese - Aprilia - Arzanese - Ebolitana - Perugia to c2b

Sacilese - Mezzocorona from c2a to d

Benevento - Foggia - Foligno - Pisa - Taranto - Ternana to c1a from c1b

Bassano - Cremonese - Pergocrema - Spezia - Sudtirol-Alto Adige to c1b from c1a

Bellaria Igea - Giacomense - Poggibonsi - San Marino to c2a from c2b

Aversa Normanna - Campobasso - Catanzaro - Fondi - Isola Liri - Melfi - Milazzo - Neapolis - Vibonese - Vigor Lamezia to c2b from c2c

c2c erased and the rules of c2a-c2b are the same of c1a-c1b

Salernitana - ravenna (c1a) not registered

Atletico roma - lucchese - Gela - Cosenza - Cavese (c1b) not registered

Rodengo Saiano - Canavese - Sanremese (c2a) not registered

Crociati Noceto - Sangiovannese - Villacidrese (c2b) not registered

Pomezia - Matera - Brindisi (c2c) not registered

John Arne Riise's first position is left back, not left midfield. (Fulham keep signing a first choice left back due to this)

Roy Hodgson's preferred formation is 4-4-2, not 4-3-3.

Steven Taylor (NewCastle) should be 'competent', not 'accomplished' at right back.

John Arne Riise's first position is left back, not left midfield. (Fulham keep signing a first choice left back due to this)

Roy Hodgson's preferred formation is 4-4-2, not 4-3-3.

Steven Taylor (NewCastle) should be 'competent', not 'accomplished' at right back.

To be fair Riise can play either those positions comfortably most roma games i saw live last year he was on the wing or a wing back

I think Stewart Downing and Meireles' stats should be improved - in particular Downing's pace.

Also, Lucas was Liverpool's player of the year last season so he should recieve a CA boost - he also made the most tackles out of any player in the Premiership

Few more suggestions:

improve Ryan Shawcross - had a good season, better physicals I think

Michael Owen is way too good

Sessegnon should have AMR position accomplished or natural - he's been playing there for Sunderland

Van Persie's agility is too high

Why has Aquilani been lowered so much? He was Liverpool's best player in pre-season, I know it doesn't mean much but he's still a class player

Gomes' eccentricity should be higher

improve Shane Long a little bit?

improve Matt Jarvis

If you want any help I'd be glad to help you with attributes etc - I watch a lot of football.

For all people who keep mentioning players who have performed well in pre-season its hardly a base to start giving people CA/PA boost because of these games which mean nothing and are sometimes against lower opposition

To burn some time up until the next release, I am looking into starting a game as Malaga, any player/coach recommendations? Also, whats the name of that German youth coach that would make a brilliant assistant manager?

Ask these questions in the relevant thread. This thread is for Wally's updates. Most of the people who enjoy this game like to explore coaches/scouts/assistant managers themselves. Don't ruin the game for them by 'revealing information/asking for recommendations' in this thread.

Ask these questions in the relevant thread. This thread is for Wally's updates. Most of the people who enjoy this game like to explore coaches/scouts/assistant managers themselves. Don't ruin the game for them by 'revealing information/asking for recommendations' in this thread.

or don't have a go at me for something I have already spoken to on here to the creators of the actual update

thx 4 the update.. can't wait for the next one.. say have you change italy's transfer regulation?? from 1 non EU per season to 2 non EU per season??

No mate as it means completely re-building Serie A and its a pain in arse :)

If anyone wants to do this for me then feel free to ask

Aquilani has played what 30 games in 3 years. He played ok against some teams from hong kong in pre season.lol. That means his CA is going to be reduced. He is is still 145ish, but tbh he has been a massive flop at 20m. He still has his potential ability and will get better if played every game but could he get 12 goals in the premiership. I doubt it and his ca is about the same as Kevin Nolan, who did score 12 in the prem so his ability is just fine. Because he is ****.

Aquilani has played what 30 games in 3 years. He played ok against some teams from hong kong in pre season.lol. That means his CA is going to be reduced. He is is still 145ish, but tbh he has been a massive flop at 20m. He still has his potential ability and will get better if played every game but could he get 12 goals in the premiership. I doubt it and his ca is about the same as Kevin Nolan, who did score 12 in the prem so his ability is just fine. Because he is ****.

Yes, he's injury prone, fair enough.

In his half a season that he played for us (2009-2010) he made more assists than Luka Modric did in the previous 3 years for Tottenham, I think that says something. If you have watched him play you will know that he is a very good player, just injury prone.

Yes, he's injury prone, fair enough.

In his half a season that he played for us (2009-2010) he made more assists than Luka Modric did in the previous 3 years for Tottenham, I think that says something. If you have watched him play you will know that he is a very good player, just injury prone.

Exactly m8 so his PA which is 160 odd is fair enough he was quality when Italy won the world cup but his ca has to be reduced cos of lack of games. No doubt he has the ability to be good again. And Modric had 2 assists and 1 goal or something stupid last season, why i would snap your hands off for 35million. :)

Exactly m8 so his PA which is 160 odd is fair enough he was quality when Italy won the world cup but his ca has to be reduced cos of lack of games. No doubt he has the ability to be good again. And Modric had 2 assists and 1 goal or something stupid last season, why i would snap your hands off for 35million. :)

But why reduce his CA? He hasn't gone **** just because he's not playing regularly, if anything, his stamina and natural fitness should be lowered and maybe acc/agil/pace

Archived