Queen'z Tactic - 4-4-2 - The way it should be played.

A new Tactic for a new game.

I had a great amount of success with my last tactic, "Permite Giocare". Now this is a new one for 2009.

This Tactic is called Queen'z.

After a ton of testing with a huge amount of Tactics, this is the best one I used. With the total revamp of tactics in 09, including the removal of Sarrows and Long Farrows/Barrows, making a decent tactic was alwaying going to be difficult. My tactic used in the last 4 months of 08 included Sarrows and Long Farrows, so replecating it was always going to be difficult, so I simply started again.

So Here It is:

queenztacticro3.jpg

The tactic is based on a score more than you concede theory, as clearly shown.

With the new Football Manager, it seems it is becoming more of a "no matter how well you perform you can still be beaten". In some occassions I will have 20 shots to their 2 and lose 2-0 etc.

statsyo6.jpg

These are the stats throughout the season. Scoring almost 3 times as many as conceding. The tactic is also quite disiplined, 2 red cards in the whole season.

During the course of the whole season I lost 3 times in the league. I won the double with it, losing out on the last cup, in extra time.

If you want anymore information, i'll be happy to supply it, if possible.

Update.

Montrose Season. Predicted to finished 8th.

montroseve6.png

And the stats for that season:

statsformontrosepv2.png

What I Have won So Far:

• Scottish Third Division

• Scottish Second Division

• Scottish First Division

• Challenge Cup x2

• League Cup

• Finished 3rd In SPL in first season.

In 5 Seasons.

Queen'z : http://rapidshare.com/files/175813598/Queen_z.tac

Alternative:

http://files.filefront.com/Queenztac/;12754984;/fileinfo.html

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son of William (Merry Xmas mate by the way!) - are any of the midfielders more defensive? Is there a difference between the strikers? Does the tactic use any specific speciality...like target man or playmakers? Really interested to use this tactic - my Sampdoria side have been sliding since the new patch and I need a new way of playing! And I love playing attacking, even if it does leave me open a bit!

Narrow defeat to Juventus 3-1 -only second game using this as well - chances were about even - think it's more the morale of my team as we've been on a losing streak for ages - team is definitely playing better - I think I may stick with this tactic for a while!

First match done.

Got beat 1-0 by B.Jerusleum in 1st leg using my own tactic, 2nd leg using yours, won 2-0 and now in group stages, think I'll keep on using this.

I'll report back more after a few more games (Y). Cheers.

Awesome mate.

Can you post up your fixtures and results so I can see if it is any good for away games?

Sure Will Daniel. 5 minutes.

Winner of Challenge Cup Final 2009.

The Challenge Cup is made up of all teams from The 1st division to the 3rd division in Scotland.

I Got to the final last year and lost 2-1. It was St. Johnston (1st Div) v Montrose (3rd Div)

This year it was mine. Queen of the South (1st div) v Montrose (2nd Div)

Challenge Cup Final 2009:

challengecupfinal2009qo6.png

it's, it's... working... after days of scraping through games by wildly attempting to anticipate the ai's move and changing tack accordingly I finally seem to dominate the games that my personnel ought to entitle me to (I'm Portsmouth in my second season and have had some good deals in the market). Thanks mate!

Do u tweak it? I am pretty impressed, leading away game against Xerez (last time I tested my tactic I lost 4:1 to them ;p). And, do u use OI?

@edit

lost goal after my goalkeeper went outside the box to get ball and had heading chellenge with striker?;x

And when u play away and opponent pushing up and have scoring chances every 2-3 minutes?:D Should I tick counter-attack then?

Um, Generally I don't use counter attack, Ever. If you want to test and repost back it would be great mate.

Counter-Attack, in my opinion, is asking a team onto you and only attacking when they are all forward. I stick by, always keep on the pressure.

hi, im using your tactic, im birmingham and having trouble scoring, does it matter what kind of strikers you use in the left and right slot

Not For me mate. I use normally two fast Strikers, but thats only because it's what I have. But I have used a Target man type and he ended up the top goal-scorer that season so.

Yep, same as everyone else mate, tactics working.

1st game friendly AWAY to Napoli who finished 4th in Serie A that season, 0-0 but dominated them 57% and more chances to so it potential from there.

First real game CL qualifier, a team called Crakovia? but they beat Basel in the previous round and Basel are a solid CL team so it must be good, anyway destroyed them away and home, lots of possession and chances, they barely had any highlights to show.

First league game AWAY to Celta, more of the same 3-1 win. Dominated with lots of possession and chances.

What i like about this with Valencia is i don't have to use any DMs, seeing as Valencia as you'd expect have a back catalogue of stars to choose from, this tactic allows for me to play them all. :D Joaquin and Mata on the wings and Fernandes and Silva in CM, Silva is a little creative gem in CM.

So, overall good!

Thanks mate. Hope all goes well :D

Archived