FMO Off Topic Thread

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

am easy Deano, game for anything, tbh both appeal </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can't you think for yourself Sandy-boy icon_biggrin.gif

theres 3 deano, so far.........................

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

The champs up and winning. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon13.gif

watch us win 5-0 and go top icon_biggrin.gif

Well a jammy victory for the gers there eh stabwest. icon_wink.gif

I dunno Sionko hits a shot straight at the keeper and it bounces back off him and into the net. icon_mad.gif

Is this the kind of luck you are gonna have all season!!! ugone2far10.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

I've still to see the goals, but if luck helps us to retain the title, then luck a *** this season.

Hearts this weekend for your mob???

AndyH v's Jambo4eva icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll not be retaining anything since you didn't win anything last year!!!! icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

I've still to see the goals, but if luck helps us to retain the title, then luck a *** this season.

Hearts this weekend for your mob???

AndyH v's Jambo4eva icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll not be retaining anything since you didn't win anything last year!!!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

REGAIN icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carrick23:

Yes the rumours are true lads, Kat Shoob really did blow me a kiss on live TV!!!

Ben & Kat Austin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

katshoobmaxim6tm4.jpg

nice shoobs eh Carrick23

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Stabwest attempt at German, good stuff icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carrick23:

Yep stabwest i rule </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

only if you get me that black bra icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Got draws full of it oops did i just say that out loud icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes ladies of Plymouth and surrounding areas Lee aka ChampHolic is the pantie thief, and we love him for it. icon_wink.gif

Hello fellow FMOers.

Does anybody have a up to date email address for Turps (Rosco Van Nisterooy). Been trying to get a hold of him but his ntlworld and hotmail got bounced back to me.

If not if somebody has one for Dogs as I'm sure he'll have it.

Cheers,

Chris

Hello my fellow FMO'ers, havent been here really since it was CMO icon_biggrin.gif. Instead of clogging up the board i was wondering if anyone would like a 2 or 3 man game to play whenever we are online. Preferably during the day would be better although its not essential as i have RTCW games at night. Someone will need to host due to my router problems. Anyone interested?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dee:

Hello my fellow FMO'ers, havent been here really since it was CMO icon_biggrin.gif. Instead of clogging up the board i was wondering if anyone would like a 2 or 3 man game to play whenever we are online. Preferably during the day would be better although its not essential as i have RTCW games at night. Someone will need to host due to my router problems. Anyone interested? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a lie you lasted one session with the SSC on FM05 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dee:

Thats because you were there. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif

Chris, dogs should have some details in his profile as he is active now and again on the forums as a whole. I'll see what I can find if your still struggling!

Welcome back Dee, I do you remember you, slightly icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Chris, dogs should have some details in his profile as he is active now and again on the forums as a whole. I'll see what I can find if your still struggling!

Welcome back Dee, I do you remember you, slightly icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Goldy, I dropped Alex a mail but not heard anything. Iain (JPR) reckons he's gone offline but I notice he was on here just last week. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE TURPS! Internet hide and seek icon13.gif

I made the CMO awards what it is today, my memory has lived on at least \o/ icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember you from way back Dee!!! icon_eek.gif

Marlow took them onto the next level and then I came in swooped all the awards last year!!! icon_cool.gif

I believe that marlow hijacked the votes in order of most money offered to him, care to elaborate Andy? icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Na it was the year after he did them I won the lot so I wouldn't know. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pimpage88: so when can we expect the next round of awards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Around December time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

two FMO awards in one year icon_eek.gif your getting greedy Andy-Boy icon_biggrin.gif

and Dee noooooooooo

your job will be the coat-boy, for the real superstars of FMO icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pimpage88: so when can we expect the next round of awards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Around December time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

two FMO awards in one year icon_eek.gif your getting greedy Andy-Boy icon_biggrin.gif

and Dee noooooooooo

your job will be the coat-boy, for the real superstars of FMO icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

What can I say I just want more awards now. icon_cool.gif

Dee you were once important in this fine forum back in the day but you buggered off and got a life and now your back down at the bottom of the pile so yeah stabwest is right you can work in the cloackroom and put all my awards in my jacket pockets for me. icon_biggrin.gif

Im allowed to im a God in Goldys pants, Goldy said I could, which reminds me I need to go put my leather suit on and get to Goldys house. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif

Im allowed to im a God in Goldys pants, Goldy said I could, which reminds me I need to go put my leather suit on and get to Goldys house. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's things going on at my house without me knowing by the sound of it! Must keep the dog entertained though icon_biggrin.gif

Archived