FMO Off Topic Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Scotland for the 6 nations \o/..........................AndyH Jambo4eva, gonna back me on this one??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

still looking good icon_biggrin.gif

that was good, even thou i hate the damm sport </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was fantastic although I really can't stand the sport either. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

beating the English at any sport would be fantastic icon_biggrin.gif

more so when you live with them icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that would be fecking uber cool. icon_cool.gif

Walking around England with a smug grin on your faces for days would just be utter class. icon_cool.gif

Not received a kicking yet stabwest?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Scotland for the 6 nations \o/..........................AndyH Jambo4eva, gonna back me on this one??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was fantastic although I really can't stand the sport either. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Walking around England with a smug grin on your faces for days would just be utter class. icon_cool.gif

Not received a kicking yet stabwest? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha you ain't been to Plymouth then, its overrun with us Scots and the Welsh

poor ChampHolic doesn't even know he's half Welsh icon_rolleyes.gif

poor ChampHolic doesn't even know he's half Welsh icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's an invasion!!! icon_cool.gif

poor ChampHolic doesn't even know he's half Welsh icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's an invasion!!! icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah we got sent down to stop the inbreeding, and get some new blood pumped into the area icon_cool.gif

It is true all these years ive been hiding away from the truth but its finally exposed. I tell you im gonna need loads of supplies in the next few months as my depression will start icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

It is true all these years ive been hiding away from the truth but its finally exposed. I tell you im gonna need loads of supplies in the next few months as my depression will start icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

phones taxi to Lees house with the supplies, if you think am gonna carry them down, your up a gum tree icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Where are you then Mrs Hepburn?? Eh eh eh.

I'm on msn and you aint flipping on, get ya arse on! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You speaking to my mum on MSN!!! icon_eek.gif

You better have behaved yourself Mr Gold.

Unlike you some of us have a life and do not stay indoors till all hours play FM. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Where are you then Mrs Hepburn?? Eh eh eh.

I'm on msn and you aint flipping on, get ya arse on! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You speaking to my mum on MSN!!! icon_eek.gif

You better have behaved yourself Mr Gold.

Unlike you some of us have a life and do not stay indoors till all hours play FM. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but it freezing outside Andy icon_biggrin.gif

after show party in here

AndyH the bing bing man buying the drinks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best Newcomer here , Have a drink on me !

cmon AndyH

speech icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lightweight has gone to bed!

Calls himself a Scotsman! Makes them look a disgrace I tell ya! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

cmon AndyH

speech icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lightweight has gone to bed!

Calls himself a Scotsman! Makes them look a disgrace I tell ya! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's not really scottish , hes from Glasgow icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

He's not really scottish , hes from Glasgow icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks at ambo4eva..............

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

He's not really scottish , hes from Glasgow icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks at Jambo4eva.............. angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats better icon_wink.gif

Sorry lads I got tired carrying all my awards around last night. icon_wink.gif

Cheers to all who voted for me in all the awards, much appreciated although I don't know how I won some of them but thanks anyway. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AsherDSSc:

Eric who?????

this is class

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My god that video was awesome....

I was standing up shouting 'knock him outttttttttt' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

knock who out? everyone having everyone icon_biggrin.gif

Eric who?????

this is class

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like the bit when the commentator says, "this is a disgrace!!".

No **** sherlock!!! icon_biggrin.gif

next Sunday

watch Hearts crumble icon_biggrin.gif

ok Jambo4eva icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never hmmm well im not very confident but hopefully JT's will run out the winners with goals from Jankauskas and Bednar !

I am thinking draw draw draw!!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

c'mon Andy spit it out , draw what icon_biggrin.gif

Ideally draw guns and shoot each other but a nice 1-1 draw or something would do nicely for the bhoys. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif

http://www.giantketchup.com/video/special_people/fire_melon.html

Englisher Fussball Bund - EFB FM06 Clan saved game

this is what happened to AndyH when the presure got to him icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

baws icon_rolleyes.gif

german dude??????????? come again

Du Hast mich

du hast mich gefragt

und ich hab nichts gesagt

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet

treu ihr sein für alle Tage

Nein, nein

look lads let him work it out icon_wink.gif

only jokin mate icon_biggrin.gif

ah i get you now lol icon_biggrin.gif

was hammered last night mate , its all bit cloudly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hammered is putting it lightly , you were saying you hope Celtic win the league and the cup on sunday :p

hammered is putting it lightly , you were saying you hope Celtic win the league and the cup on sunday :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus, i could be hanging on to life its self, and those words would still not pass my lips icon_biggrin.gif

hammered is putting it lightly , you were saying you hope Celtic win the league and the cup on sunday :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus, i could be hanging on to life its self, and those words would still not pass my lips icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We all know your a closet Celtic fan !!!

jesus, i could be hanging on to life its self, and those words would still not pass my lips icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We all know your a closet Celtic fan !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shock horror icon15.gif

cheeky wee c**t icon_biggrin.gif

Only one more game to go till we're champions!!! icon_cool.gif

Won it at a canter!!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you will not win your next game icon_wink.gif

Only one more game to go till we're champions!!! icon_cool.gif

Won it at a canter!!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you will not win your next game icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

baws its nearly that time icon_rolleyes.gif

La di La la la!

I thought I'd just post for fun, seeing as its quiet in here tonight icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger off, we don't like your sorts in here Gold!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Archived