FMO Off Topic Thread

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by taylorsmen:

Ignore the post above,i was just doing an impression of andy h. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have a problem with me then contact me by all means on MSN as I have said on numerous times before to you, yet you have never taken me up on my offer. Make all the snide comments about me on a message board you want.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Andy your biting mate , just blank him.

so Andy what happened today icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well a team that looked like Celtic Football club turned up and got absolutely tonked off a team in Division One. Credit to Clyde they were well up for it but Celtic were fecking awful. Ross Wallace is prolly worse the Mo Camara at left back and Dui Wei is even worse than Baldde at his worst!!! It was embarrassing. Still it's a mickey mouse cup at the end of the day. icon_wink.gif

We are waiting ont he big prizes like the hugely significant CIS Cup and oh yeah the SPL. icon_cool.gificon_wink.gif

Roy Keane will be wondering what the hell he has done!!!! icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Well a team that looked like Celtic Football club turned up and got absolutely tonked off a team in Division One. Credit to Clyde they were well up for it but Celtic were fecking awful. Ross Wallace is prolly worse the Mo Camara at left back and Dui Wei is even worse than Baldde at his worst!!! It was embarrassing. Still it's a mickey mouse cup at the end of the day. icon_wink.gif

We are waiting ont he big prizes like the hugely significant CIS Cup and oh yeah the SPL. icon_cool.gificon_wink.gif

Roy Keane will be wondering what the hell he has done!!!! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its always a mickey mouse when one of the old firm gets knocked out.

SPL mickey mouse league icon_biggrin.gif

Champions League place to me(even if its only for 2 more games)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Roy Keane will be wondering what the hell he has done!!!! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy Who is Roy Keane where was he. I was loving the Clyde players taking the **** and the officials doing everything they could for Celtic and they still couldnt win . It should of been like 4-0 and why was DuWei not sent off exaactly

I HATE SCOTTISH OFFICIALS THERE SO BIAS !

SPL is Hearts and Scottish Cup is Hearts

UYou can have the CIS Cup i will give you that one

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Andy Who is Roy Keane where was he. I was loving the Clyde players taking the **** and the officials doing everything they could for Celtic and they still couldnt win . It should of been like 4-0 and why was DuWei not sent off exaactly

I HATE SCOTTISH OFFICIALS THERE SO BIAS !

SPL is Hearts and Scottish Cup is Hearts

UYou can have the CIS Cup i will give you that one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great post Sandy, not even a hint of truth in it apart from the Keane bit I suppose but he was not helped by ten other numpties around about him, but great post all the same mate.

KUTGW Pettigrew. icon_wink.gif

are Thistle thru??? icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A scrappy 1-0 away win against Stirling means we meet the winners of the Caley Thistle v Ayr United tie, and having gubbed Ayr on Saturday, im confident we can gub them again if they beat the Caley.

SuperCaleyWontBeatThistleAtHomeTheyreAtrocious!

bugger it Bod

Clyde v's Partick Ths

Scottish cup final icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont be Silly

We all know Clyde bottle it when they play the big Glasgow teams ...

Wait...... nah, its ok, they just beat some reserve mob from Parkhead, it wasnt a really big Glasgow club they played.

Firhill for Thrills, the Maryhill Magyars are on the rise!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

Can we have some appreciation for Super Stevie Thompson in here please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes a big, physical striker who will score loads of goals and make you forget about Earnie (who you might be able to buy back if he cant get a game at WBA soon).

Cardiff are on the rise!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

Can we have some appreciation for Super Stevie Thompson in here please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope Thomo does the business for the Buebirds

have your lot played Plymouth at Home park this season???

if not i hope he comes down and hammers them icon_biggrin.gif

No, he's a horrible horrible football player and does not deserve an ounce of appreciation. icon_razz.gif

No, he's a horrible horrible football player and does not deserve an ounce of appreciation. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah hes on parr with Kenny Miller icon_razz.gif

Me>Kenny Miller > Kris Boyd > Steven Thompson icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So its all irrelevant anyway icon_biggrin.gif

Kris Boyd looking good.................so far icon_biggrin.gif

he played for Queens Park icon_eek.gif Iain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye till he gets injured and is never the same player again. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Ah well the SPL is Celtics for the taking now ! at least the scottish cup is coming to Tyncastle ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will end up losing in that as well Sandy. 'Mon the Hibeess for the Scottish Cup!!! icon_cool.gif

Ah well the SPL is Celtics for the taking now ! at least the scottish cup is coming to Tyncastle ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will end up losing in that as well Sandy. 'Mon the Hibeess for the Scottish Cup!!! icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

is anyone on FMO not Scottish?

Pass me a piece of shortbread. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah mate you icon_biggrin.gif

You will end up losing in that as well Sandy. 'Mon the Hibeess for the Scottish Cup!!! icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scottish Cup going to Glasgow Rangers icon14.gif

breaking away from the normal chat about Scottish football.

lets have some English football now

Nottingham Forest for League one.............................................

.....................next season icon_biggrin.gif

back on to Scottish football for a brief moment

Roy Keane must start every game for Celtic, cause they never win when he plays icon_biggrin.gif

good old Roy helping the Gers back into the title race............i wish

over to you AndyH icon_wink.gif

Roy Keane must start every game for Celtic, cause they never win when he plays icon_biggrin.gif

over to you AndyH icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol your title hopes went up in smoke months ago. It's a two horse race for the title and Rangers are not one of them. icon_biggrin.gif

Was Roy Keane playing yesterday? Sell him now Strachan before we feck this title race up just like last year but we won't speak about that. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif

over to you AndyH icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol your title hopes went up in smoke months ago. It's a two horse race for the title and Rangers are not one of them. icon_biggrin.gif

Was Roy Keane playing yesterday? Sell him now Strachan before we feck this title race up just like last year but we won't speak about that. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So wheres all the Rangers and Celtic signings they were going to make to stomp out Hearts chances of doing well this season , at least Celtic have a decent team but Rangers are minse :p apart from Kirs Boyd !

Hearts 4 - 1 Hibs !!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Flair football my Arse!

Archived