How to play the offside trap in Fm 08?

Ya m still playin 08, gonna wait for a better patched up 09. Just experimenting with my tactics as i never plyd offside b4. I do know that i wud hav ask my backline to push in order for the offside trap to work but is there any more instructions or tweaking needed?

Ya m still playin 08, gonna wait for a better patched up 09. Just experimenting with my tactics as i never plyd offside b4. I do know that i wud hav ask my backline to push in order for the offside trap to work but is there any more instructions or tweaking needed?

Nope, just tick the play offside box and away you go.

Like you said, don't play offside if your defensive line is deep and to play offside well it helps in having a back four that know each other well. Also your defenders will need reasonable stats in decisions, communication, anticipation, team work and positioning.

Nope, just tick the play offside box and away you go.

Like you said, don't play offside if your defensive line is deep and to play offside well it helps in having a back four that know each other well. Also your defenders will need reasonable stats in decisions, communication, anticipation, team work and positioning.

thnx alot.

Archived