4-3-3 ROMA DI DI FRANCESCO DEL MAGICOMONTA

mLxXYjj.jpg

Good morning lads

I present to you my tactical emulation of #difrancesco at #asroma for #footballmanager2024

In the video you will find both the Italian and English versions (12.2 min).
From today you will find the English version in full format, that is, everything I say in Italian will also be in English. Explanation of the analysis and tactical recreation in the family.

introduction
Good player and good coach after hanging up his boots, although unfortunately for him inconsistent results. Eusebio Di Francesco certainly experienced both peaks of his two careers in the world of football with Roma. As a coach he is indelible in the eyes of fans and not the turnaround against Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-finals.

However, at the time of his arrival, there was a lot of skepticism among Roma fans despite the excellent work done at Sassuolo. In fact, Eusebio Di Francesco arrived in the Giallorossi in the summer of 2016 after the excellent second place in Serie A achieved by Spalletti who had taken over from Rudi Garcia during the current season.

Tactical analysis
Let's find out how Di Francesco won over even the most skeptical with his tactical analysis and recreation of tactical emulation for Football Manager 24.

The basic game system is a 4-3-3 which makes high pressing and ball recovery its best weapon. He plays short and leaves no room for maneuver for his opponents.

In Fm 24 we therefore set a Gegenpress playing style with a positive mentality. [TO KNOW MORE]

100LHLZ.png