FM Improvement Suggestions

Posted (edited)

I have been fan for a number of years now playing across multiple generations on multiple devices (Xbox, I pad and mobile phone). I have created this to make suggestions from my own experience across the platforms.

firstly for the mobile platform i am playing on an iPhone 15 PRO and while playing you can only allow players to be permanently demoted to reserves or just for next match, where as on the Xbox platform this function allows you select available for every match while choosing a max amount of minutes playtime for reserve matches, would this be possible to be integrated into the mobile version.

secondly on the mobile version and on pc you can hold individual talks with players on training levels, last match performances and so on where as on the Xbox platform this is not possible and is quite frustrating. also while playing FM22 on Xbox there was the option to set a code of conduct for players behavior and since then this has not been available, this was a feature i quite liked as the players knew what the consequences of their actions was.

Edited by Mad7ez94
spelling mistake

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, Mad7ez94 said:

I have been fan for a number of years now playing across multiple generations on multiple devices (Xbox, I pad and mobile phone). I have created this to make suggestions from my own experience across the platforms.

firstly for the mobile platform i am playing on an iPhone 15 PRO and while playing you can only allow players to be permanently demoted to reserves or just for next match, where as on the Xbox platform this function allows you select available for every match while choosing a max amount of minutes playtime for reserve matches, would this be possible to be integrated into the mobile version.

secondly on the mobile version and on pc you can hold individual talks with players on training levels, last match performances and so on where as on the Xbox platform this is not possible and is quite frustrating. also while playing FM22 on Xbox there was the option to set a code of conduct for players behavior and since then this has not been available, this was a feature i quite liked as the players knew what the consequences of their actions was.

Just to explain some of the differences - FMM is a totally seperate game from the others released by the studio which is why its options (and indeed 'feel') might differ somewhat from the others - its designed to be somewhat lighter and faster to play and its intentional that some areas are simplified, partially because it keeps the games speed up - but also because some things are a little fiddly (from a UI/interaction perspective) on a mobile device.

With regards to the code of conduct - I'll mention that being removed to the FMC/T team when I get a chance, but I'm not actively involved in the day to day creation of that game at present (you'd probably get a more proactive/satisfying response posting in the forum for that product tbh).

On 15/05/2024 at 13:18, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to explain some of the differences - FMM is a totally seperate game from the others released by the studio which is why its options (and indeed 'feel') might differ somewhat from the others - its designed to be somewhat lighter and faster to play and its intentional that some areas are simplified, partially because it keeps the games speed up - but also because some things are a little fiddly (from a UI/interaction perspective) on a mobile device.

With regards to the code of conduct - I'll mention that being removed to the FMC/T team when I get a chance, but I'm not actively involved in the day to day creation of that game at present (you'd probably get a more proactive/satisfying response posting in the forum for that product tbh).

Thanks for clarifying that i had no idea and I would love the return of the code of conduct to the Xbox platform as this was a fantastic feature, also being able to hold individual chats with players on the Xbox platform for performance and training levels would be great as you can do this on mobile but not Xbox