Help for unleashing the creative player

Started a game with Man Utd.
The hope is to: 

Get use of Bruno as the creative force to unleash ore players who attack in space.
My players that attack space is mostlt players such as 
Mount , McTominay that is not creative players but like to attack space and is full of workrate. 
Upfront we have fast players such as Rashford and Garnacho. 

So this is what I fall on:
image.png.8228218b9f376684ba0d37c3742debd0.png

The tought is to have support behind Bruno. But I feel I have problem to get enough passes in good areas to create chanses. Any suggeston ?

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Nima2708:

Started a game with Man Utd.
The hope is to: 

Get use of Bruno as the creative force to unleash ore players who attack in space.
My players that attack space is mostlt players such as 
Mount , McTominay that is not creative players but like to attack space and is full of workrate. 
Upfront we have fast players such as Rashford and Garnacho. 

So this is what I fall on:
image.png.8228218b9f376684ba0d37c3742debd0.png

The tought is to have support behind Bruno. But I feel I have problem to get enough passes in good areas to create chanses. Any suggeston ?

Hi I am not the master tactician but I will offer some thoughts:

The TIs suggest that you want to play a fast and high pressing football and I think the roles suit that approach well. You have a pressing Forward and the wingers are on (A) and you have the 3-1 rest Defense. Man U should be able to play that kind of football.

The only role that does not suit in is the RPM. I have this role in my Billericay save as well and it’s also my most gifted player who’s filling it. But I play a fluid counterattacking style of football. The RPM will come deep and moves through the midfield into AM and shines here by dictating the game.

In my counter-press variant I dropped the role for a challenging role like a BWM to underline the pressing attempt. Maybe Bruno does not shine enough because counter-press does the playmaking and he’s a bit unnecessary? 
I think a plain MC(S) could do all that is necessary, Bruno will be a worldclass player (I don’t know him), he will chose carefully when to assist in the pressing and when to stay back for lose balls and pick them up for a pinpoint pass. Sometimes it could even be necessary to add more pressure with a BWM.

That’s very top heavy and your players risk tripping over each other around the box.

I’d drop Casimiro to DM and move Mount to CM as either a B2B or a CM-S. You’ll have more movement and a more stable defence.

W-attack will drive to the byline. Personally I wouldn’t use Garnacho like that, I think he’s better cutting in as an IW. W-support with instructions to cut inside might work.

I’m also not convinced Shaw is a CWB, I think a slightly more conservative role (FB-S) would allow him to support Rashford rather than push into similar wide positions.

On 13/05/2024 at 11:20, HanziZoloman said:

Hi I am not the master tactician but I will offer some thoughts:

The TIs suggest that you want to play a fast and high pressing football and I think the roles suit that approach well. You have a pressing Forward and the wingers are on (A) and you have the 3-1 rest Defense. Man U should be able to play that kind of football.

The only role that does not suit in is the RPM. I have this role in my Billericay save as well and it’s also my most gifted player who’s filling it. But I play a fluid counterattacking style of football. The RPM will come deep and moves through the midfield into AM and shines here by dictating the game.

In my counter-press variant I dropped the role for a challenging role like a BWM to underline the pressing attempt. Maybe Bruno does not shine enough because counter-press does the playmaking and he’s a bit unnecessary? 
I think a plain MC(S) could do all that is necessary, Bruno will be a worldclass player (I don’t know him), he will chose carefully when to assist in the pressing and when to stay back for lose balls and pick them up for a pinpoint pass. Sometimes it could even be necessary to add more pressure with a BWM.

Thanks! 

Great advises! 
I changed it and as you say the high pressing with RPM was the reason. I had to use him higher up as well as: Shadow striker. So he is more where the transtions  happens. 
I also added a DLP with Eriksen against weaker teams behind him. 
The results is good. 

I also tweaked the some other roles: 
image.png.564318e83864a3e32272ecd11e2128ef.png

So far we have won against: Arsenal, draw Liverpool (with 10 players) and won against Napoli. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Nima2708:

Thanks! 

Great advises! 
I changed it and as you say the high pressing with RPM was the reason. I had to use him higher up as well as: Shadow striker. So he is more where the transtions  happens. 
I also added a DLP with Eriksen against weaker teams behind him. 
The results is good. 

I also tweaked the some other roles: 
image.png.564318e83864a3e32272ecd11e2128ef.png

So far we have won against: Arsenal, draw Liverpool (with 10 players) and won against Napoli. 

All your changes make sense. I‘d watch that left hand side, the CWB(A) will be up front and roaming which leaves you vulnerable, the B2B is roaming too and will be out of position, maybe switching the two central midfield roles can solve the problem before it gets one.